Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

+28
crazypumpkin
Vir Cotto
bayth
Divalicious
M&M
ColdFlame96
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
arina
SippyCupofLuv
Glorfindel
Georgette888
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
fantastica
brisallie
Ranwing
AnneNeville
coxfire
Buenos
sheny
32 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  AnneNeville 9/22/2013, 1:29 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Blaine has rich parents. Is it so hard to assume he could purchase an expensive picnic basket?
Oh, it's not unrealistic at all that he could buy it. It just seems (to me) to be out of Blaine's vocabulary to do such a fancy picnic with such a stylish basket. He's the one who made fun of Kurt being romantic. However, if he did create the picnic himself, based on what he knows Kurt would like, then at least he's paying some attention to Kurt's desires/likes.

The Hummels probably have a good income now that Burt is a senator, too.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  AnneNeville 9/22/2013, 1:32 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
BTW, Tumblr seems to be toxic currently. The potential Klaine reconciliation and dismissal of Adam really seems to piss people off majorly. Even worse then usual.
Oh? I hadn't noticed. I guess I tuned it out. I've switched to watching Dr. Who.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 9/22/2013, 1:33 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Blaine has rich parents. Is it so hard to assume he could purchase an expensive picnic basket?
Oh, it's not unrealistic at all that he could buy it. It just seems (to me) to be out of Blaine's vocabulary to do such a fancy picnic with such a stylish basket. He's the one who made fun of Kurt being romantic. However, if he did create the picnic himself, based on what he knows Kurt would like, then at least he's paying some attention to Kurt's desires/likes.

When did Blaine make fun of Kurt for being romantic?
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/22/2013, 1:57 pm

Georgette888 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

I could be wrong. I haven't rewatched the episodes. But I thought that Blaine made fun of Kurt's musical theatre idea of romance around the time that he told Burt to give Kurt the sex talk. Also, that he had thought Kurt's bucket list was silly. I don't remember the text, though. Just that I had the impression that Blaine thought Kurt's ideas were faintly or very ridiculous.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/22/2013, 2:09 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

I could be wrong. I haven't rewatched the episodes. But I thought that Blaine made fun of Kurt's musical theatre idea of romance around the time that he told Burt to give Kurt the sex talk. Also, that he had thought Kurt's bucket list was silly. I don't remember the text, though. Just that I had the impression that Blaine thought Kurt's ideas were faintly or very ridiculous.
Kurt was the one who said his bucket list was stupid Blaine said it was hot.
I don't know what was going on in Blaine's head in "Sexy" when they were talking in Kurt's bedroom but he never said out loud that Kurt's ideas romance were ridiculous.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/22/2013, 2:21 pm

sheny wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

Kurt was the one who said his bucket list was stupid Blaine said it was hot.
I don't know what was going on in Blaine's head in "Sexy" when they were talking in Kurt's bedroom but he never said out loud that Kurt's ideas romance were ridiculous.
Good! I'm glad to hear it. :-)

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/22/2013, 4:19 pm

5.02 Extended Summary
As New Directions’ exploration of The Beatles’ classic hits enters the “experimental years,” Will takes a lesson from the Fab Four and encourages the kids to be fearless despite the potential for failure. When Tina becomes an unlikely candidate for Prom Queen, she takes Mr. Schue’s lesson to heart and throws herself whole- (and cold-) heartedly in the race. Despite Kitty’s assurances that she will back Tina’s run for the crown, powerful forces within the Cheerios! are determined to see that one of their own win the coveted title, and scheme - on Kitty’s behalf - against the gleek. After failing to earn a nomination for Prom King, and being prom-date-dumped by Tina, a dejected Sam suffers a crisis of confidence… until the timely arrival of a pretty, new college age school nurse gives him the chance to face his fears in order to to make a connection. Meanwhile, no news is torture for Rachel as she waits to hear the results of her Funny Girl audition, and the Spotlight Diner brings a potential new love interest for Santana… if only she has the courage to seize it.
How interesting Sam has another crisis of confidence like the 10 before that were not enough because Tina is being a bitch to everyone again and dumps him so she can go to prom with Blaine. Sleep

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/22/2013, 4:31 pm

I feel like we get the exact repeat of last year, with the exception of adding Santana to the game from the start. They will supposedly give us NY, but then after tribute will drop them with haste. I'm not expecting much for Kurt but not even mentioning him in no other than Klaine context makes me sad.

I really don't have the energy or trust to think the reason we don't get Kurt spoilers is because there is something big going on with him. They just forgot about Kurt again, since this year he will not even have the benefit of SJP being his guest star. *le sigh*

Besides the Glee Club is still down atleast three members to actually attend nationals and how the hell are they going to explain Joe and Sugar missing and this new mean cheerleader jumping on board two-three weeks before?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/22/2013, 5:51 pm

I am honestly tired of hearing about Rachel losing her cookies over this stupid audition already. It's one show at the very, very start of her professional career. Sure, it's a role that holds a lot of personal meaning for her, but professionals can't afford to have everything riding on getting one specific part. You go to one audition, and then the next, and the next and you keep doing that until and offer comes through. You don't just go to one and have everything else pending on getting that part.

Am not going to complain about the real lack of any Kurt spoilers because I'm still not expecting anything until after the tribute episode. If Adam Lambert is being introduced in ep 4, then Kurt will likely have something to do. But enough about Rachel and Funny Girl. I'm almost at the point where I want to see them give her the part just so I don't have to sit through her moping about it again.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/22/2013, 6:03 pm

Delight wrote:In the comic book world, you get editors working closely with the writer and other fellow editors to check for continuity and stuff before any new project gets the go-ahead. Don't they hire people to do the same thing for TV shows? I understand that every episode on Glee costs a small fortune to make. Why won't they invest a little bit more in the writing aspect of the show so that the story development doesn't, for want of a better word, suck too much?
A while ago (a year or so?) there were pictures released of several writing rooms of several shows. The other shows' writers rooms had elaborate systems of big post-its or e.g. white-board writing on the walls, to keep track of all the characters' development in the canon, to guarantee the continuity.
Glee's writers room's walls were..... blank, empty, and the picture showed one of the writers (Ian?) standing on his head while the others laughed..... Rolling Eyes

Just saying. uhuhu 

Delight wrote:fantastica

Buenos wrote:
« 5x04 Title + Full Song Spoiler

5x04 Title - A Katy or A Gaga

Full Song Spoiler
Roar - Unique, Jake, Sam, Marley, Tina, Artie, Ryder, Kitty, Blaine, Kurt, Rachel, Santana, Dani and Starchild
ok this song reminds me of that xmas song in which lots of people in duet pairs sing a line. i am sure kurt will sing second voice to blaine in one line, to fill his singing quota. dryy 
That's what I'm expecting to happen as well. There are just too any singers on one song. How many group songs on Glee had successfully highlighted each individual singer? I could only think of Bad romance.
Same. I don't expect much exposure for Kurt, even though it's the episode in which his nemesis will be introduced. dryy 

Delight wrote:
I feel that Blaine would be spared a lot of outraged negative reaction if DC had the skills to play the scene in TBU differently-- in such a way that his talk about Kurt not being there as a reason for his infidelity would come across as devastated and remorseful instead of accusatory. DC chose to salvage Blaine's image by writing a pre-emptive apologetic message to his fans. He should've tried to salvage it through his acting instead.
^This. Had Darren acted and spoken those words in another way, simply to express how lost he felt for Kurt not being there but without the accusatory tone towards Kurt, things would have been taken more mildly.
But instead Darren spoke those words as if he was mad at Kurt for not being there, including putting on that whiny face of Blaine. Mad 

valkeakuulas wrote:I feel like we get the exact repeat of last year, with the exception of adding Santana to the game from the start. They will supposedly give us NY, but then after tribute will drop them with haste. I'm not expecting much for Kurt but not even mentioning him in no other than Klaine context makes me sad.

I really don't have the energy or trust to think the reason we don't get Kurt spoilers is because there is something big going on with him. They just forgot about Kurt again, since this year he will not even have the benefit of SJP being his guest star. *le sigh*
Sadly, I expect this too. I hope Adam Lambert will help with Kurt getting some screentime, but when you look at his character's introduction episode (with no 'diva-off' song for Kurt and Adam being promised to sing with Demi multiple times) it doesn't look very promising.:( 
Keeping to my survival rule when it comes to Glee: no expectations whatsoever.

Besides the Glee Club is still down atleast three members to actually attend nationals and how the hell are they going to explain Joe and Sugar missing and this new mean cheerleader jumping on board two-three weeks before?
The same way they will explain Sue's triumphant return to McKinley after that awful mess of 'Shooting Star': with a 10 seconds voice-over.
I expect the same for the return of Ryder to the choir room and the solution to the catfish storyline.

If Nationals will be in a few weeks/episodes, then I expect random cheerleaders to fill up the numbers of ND, which will be easy to explain as it seems that Sue wants ND to win Nationals (again! *yawn*). Which will be better than postponing Nationals till half the season is over (as I fear they might do) and fill the choir room up with yet new bland 2.0 characters, like this new mean cheerleader they cast.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/22/2013, 10:19 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
BTW, Tumblr seems to be toxic currently. The potential Klaine reconciliation and dismissal of Adam really seems to piss people off majorly. Even worse then usual.
Oh? I hadn't noticed. I guess I tuned it out. I've switched to watching Dr. Who.
I'm at the point where I just don't give a shit anymore. Glee pisses me off too much. So I've just been watching and live blogging Teen Wolf. Much more entertaining.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 9/22/2013, 10:32 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
I'm at the point where I just don't give a shit anymore. Glee pisses me off too much. So I've just been watching and live blogging Teen Wolf. Much more entertaining.
Downton Abby returned today, so at least Chris is happy. And, in some alternate universe, Kurt and Oliver are curled up in front of the tv, oblivious to everything else but poor Lady Mary, Thomas and his schemes, and whether Robert will, after three seasons of trying, finally drive the family into such financial ruin that no deus ex machina can save it.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/22/2013, 11:21 pm

downton abbey is back? yippeeeeeee! love that show!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/23/2013, 5:50 am

Well, by the end of the week we'll finally see Chris back in action. I'm really torn about watching the ep or not. I really don't want to because I can't stand Blaine's smugface anymore, and I am terrified of how Kurt will be portrayed, but at the same time, I miss Chris' acting. Rah, this is so frustrating...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/23/2013, 6:23 am

coxfire wrote:Well, by the end of the week we'll finally see Chris back in action. I'm really torn about watching the ep or not. I really don't want to because I can't stand Blaine's smugface anymore, and I am terrified of how Kurt will be portrayed, but at the same time, I miss Chris' acting. Rah, this is so frustrating...
I think that it's safe to say that we're all in the same boat. We want to see Chris and support him, but it's gotten very painful at times. I'll be watching and as I said earlier, I'm preparing myself for the absolute worst so anything else will be a happy surprise.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/23/2013, 7:13 am

Kurt edits are a wonderful invention. I won't bother with the rest.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/23/2013, 7:55 am

i think at this point most people (and that includes GA) watches the show for either a particular actor/actress or character. the overall quality of the show (read storytelling, fan-service,fan pandering and guest star glorifying) has gotten so cringe-worthy that talking about glee in any constructive or discussion based way for me has become essentially ludicrous.

will see if i will be able to review episodes in more then 3-4 basic sentences and without constant eye-rolling and ignoring most storyline (i don't care at all about klaine/blaine/mckinley/glee club 2.0/sue/wemma/any and all relationships set in lima and care only marginally about rachel, santana and their shit.)
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/23/2013, 8:05 am

^ Agreed. I also strongly believe character edits can conduct serious damage to the number of viewers and music sales. RIB severely underestimate the lack of interest for the current show choir storyline and their characters.

I have zero interest, hope nor willingness to give the Newbies, Blaine, Sam, Tina and Co a chance. I also reached my limit to accept Rachel's stupid audition storyline. Why bother watching it? I see what happens with Kurt, but I also rather say 'goodbye' then to continue witnessing his character get destroyed to prop Blaine.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/23/2013, 8:59 am

Glorfindel wrote:
A while ago (a year or so?) there were pictures released of several writing rooms of several shows. The other shows' writers rooms had elaborate systems of big post-its or e.g. white-board writing on the walls, to keep track of all the characters' development in the canon, to guarantee the continuity.
Glee's writers room's walls were..... blank, empty, and the picture showed one of the writers (Ian?) standing on his head while the others laughed..... Rolling Eyes

Just saying. uhuhu 
Ah, I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. Indeed, their blank storyboard wall truly reflects the creative process and the amount of deep thought that went into the writing of Glee, doesn't it? Rolling Eyes 

fantastica wrote:downton abbey is back? yippeeeeeee! love that show!
As I gather, only the first episode is out. Am going to wait for more to become available before I start watching it (because once I start, it'll be hard to stop and having to wait for each new episode).

coxfire wrote:Well, by the end of the week we'll finally see Chris back in action. I'm really torn about watching the ep or not. I really don't want to because I can't stand Blaine's smugface anymore, and I am terrified of how Kurt will be portrayed, but at the same time, I miss Chris' acting. Rah, this is so frustrating...
Same mentality here.

In Australia, they are actually planning to fast-stream Glee on the local TV channel here. Baffles my mind as to why they would even want to do so.

tanita_mors wrote:
(i don't care at all about klaine/blaine/mckinley/glee club 2.0/sue/wemma/any and all relationships set in lima...
That's essentially 80% of Glee at the moment, isn't it? ooppss 

Yeah, you're right in saying that Glee's writing has deteriorated so much that it's hardly worthwhile to discuss the episodes in any meaningful manner. Rachel can bomb an audition and still get into NYADA. Kurt can have casual sex with a cheating ex-bf just because it's Valentine's. Blaine can propose to Kurt shortly after a multi-episode arc of pining for Sam. Relationships that had been developed throughout an entire season can take a 180-degree turn out of nowhere (e.g. Cassandra becoming a Rachel fan, Bram dissolving the moment Brittany got accepted into MIT)

But that's Glee for you.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/23/2013, 9:42 am

I'm in the same mindset as all of you. Glee just isn't worth watching anymore, but we only do (if only the Kurt edits) because of Chris.

So far I've still watched the whole show, because I want to comment on it on forums like here and TWoP. But I have serious doubts if I will continu to do so after the Cory tribute. And those Kurt edits are getting unwatchable fast too when Blaine is smirking too much in them while we see the real Kurt slowly changing into a Blaine stan. dryy

Sadly I'm also slowly losing interest in the NY part of the show.
Rachel's 'Funny Girl' storyline is pissing me off majorly and that't not even counting the fact that it is a rehash of so many other Rachel storylines. Been there, done that, and we all know that Rachel either will come out of it triumphing or by getting a consolation prize that includes a lot of praising and sucking up of other characters, to keep the special snowflake illusion intact.
I'll wait and see what happens with Santana and Dani. I never was a fan of Santana as a character, so I'm not really interested in her storylines, plus Naya has lost a lot of respect in my eyes lately. But at least Naya can act and sing, and Santana is a relative solid character. Not so enthusiastic of adding Demi Lovato, but we'll see.

If they keep refusing fleshing out the NY side with 1) new sceneries/stages, 2) new characters (not guest actors), 3) adding 'oldies' from Lima (like Artie), and 4) Kurt getting satisfying new storylines in NY (besides propping up Rachel and planning for the arrival of Blaine and their wedding, ugh) NY is not very appealing to me anymore either.
That's a lot of if's, so I expect to be disappointed. All that's left then is looking at pretty Chris doing his thang.

I'm really curious as to what the ratings will do after episode 3. saispa 
If there is indeed a very heavy focus on Lima again in eps 1 and 2, a lot of Glee fans who are not Blarren stans might give up if episode 4 is Lima heavy again.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/23/2013, 10:10 am

By the way, I lost track of the schedule, could you remind me if there is a hiatus after 503, and how long it's planned to be?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/23/2013, 10:36 am

I actually think it is too late already for Glee. S5 and the first two episodes start and continue with everything the audience didn't like during the last season, with no indication of change. NYC has Funny Price and Rachel's ridiculous storyline in how to become a star. I predict 5x03 will get an incredible amount of viewers but will also be a goodbye for a part of the hardcore fanbase. In a very sad and morbid way, it is actually a good episode to stop watching as well, as I predict it will be filled with memories. I sincerely believe RIB and FOX will be in for a shock once the hiatus is over.

@Mel: I have no idea saispa
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/23/2013, 12:41 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I actually think it is too late already for Glee. S5 and the first two episodes start and continue with everything the audience didn't like during the last season, with no indication of change. NYC has Funny Price and Rachel's ridiculous storyline in how to become a star. I predict 5x03 will get an incredible amount of viewers but will also be a goodbye for a part of the hardcore fanbase. In a very sad and morbid way, it is actually a good episode to stop watching as well, as I predict it will be filled with memories. I sincerely believe RIB and FOX will be in for a shock once the hiatus is over.

@Mel: I have no idea saispa
Thanks!! And word to everything else in your post. Now if only Chris could get out of this mess, that would be perfect. How they squandered a character as strong and inspirational as Kurt for the sole benefit of a generic, bland, and not-that-well acted guy as Blaine, I'll never get.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/23/2013, 1:24 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 31 Glee-Abbey-Road
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 31 Let-It-Glee-Cover
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/23/2013, 1:36 pm

^ Why is Will on the "Let it be" cover when he doesn't sing even one line from that song?
I wish they used new pictures for the second cover too instead of just photoshopping last season's promo pics.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next