Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 Empty Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 9:45 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Buenos wrote:Well I'm focusing more that it's a NY character, and it's all good if they are genuinely trying to beef up that narrative.

A bunch of 20 something people (the actor auditioning) in the theatrical world is the vibe I'm getting.  And yes, it looks like Rachel did not get "Funny Girl."

But happy for NY characters, less chance of 5 minute cameos...Razz 
What makes you think she didn't get it? ::curious:: I missed something, didn't I?
The character Henry after Rachel leaves the audition, when asked for his input,  comments on how she's too young and green.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Ranwing 8/21/2013, 9:49 pm

I don't think there is any clear spoiler one way or the other, but if this scene is for real it gives them a very clear and realistic out that doesn't hinge on Rachel being outperformed by another auditioner. Experience matters and for all her talent, Rachel still is someone who's never acted professionally in any capacity. Per canon, she never got any of the community theater parts she auditioned for so her total experience in performing a musical theater production was WSS in high school. For all her training, she just doesn't have the kind of resume that would make most producers happy to risk millions in investments on an unknown talent.

I can see Rachel trying to dispute that her inexperience should be a factor in whether she gets the part or not, but the impression that I'm getting from that very brief bit of dialogue is that it may not work. Just because Rachel calls herself a star and a professional doesn't make it so. She's still just a theater student. A highly talented and ambitious one, but still just a student.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  ColdFlame96 8/21/2013, 9:51 pm

Buenos wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Buenos wrote:Well I'm focusing more that it's a NY character, and it's all good if they are genuinely trying to beef up that narrative.

A bunch of 20 something people (the actor auditioning) in the theatrical world is the vibe I'm getting.  And yes, it looks like Rachel did not get "Funny Girl."

What makes you think she didn't get it? ::curious:: I missed something, didn't I?
The character Henry after Rachel leaves the audition, when asked for his input,  comments on how she's too young and green.
That sucks for Rachel, but you know what? If that's true and she didn't make it, I won't complain. Sometimes characters need to be hit with an anvil called "Reality" in order to get back on track, and Rachel's always been a dreamer. This, along with Finn's death, I think will humble her quite a bit, which in the long run is good for her character. She'll be the same one-track minded Rachel Berry we all know and love, but more mature.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 9:55 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

That sucks for Rachel, but you know what? If that's true and she didn't make it, I won't complain. Sometimes characters need to be hit with an anvil called "Reality" in order to get back on track, and Rachel's always been a dreamer. This, along with Finn's death, I think will humble her quite a bit, which in the long run is good for her character. She'll be the same one-track minded Rachel Berry we all know and love, but more mature.
I agree, like you, I'm glad her inexperience is an issue.

BTW, looks like Lea wants to go on acting full time on Glee, if that is what Lea really wants I am thrilled for her and the character of Rachel.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 10:06 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 Tumblr_mrwcxbPsLw1ql1znmo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 8/21/2013, 10:19 pm

Buenos wrote:I actually like that "Get Back" is not the expected Hummelberry duet. It is different and not what I would have chose based upon previous songs.
Oh, wow. I'm excited for this. Chris and Lea have been phenomenal on everything they've sung together so far, but most of that has been show tunes. I'm curious as to how they will sound together on this one.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 10:34 pm

Buenos wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

Oh, it was in the tape. I was watching TV with hubby, so I couldn't play it. unsure 

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/21/2013, 10:41 pm

These are just my usual thoughts. neutre 

I am guessing Blaine is pulling out all the stops in episode one to get Kurt back.

If Kurt is back in NYC episode two, then Kurt is most probably still friend zoning Blaine.

I love that we are getting Hummelberry, and Kurt is on three songs. Smile 

"Let It Be" is one of favourites, and I like the choice of voices. Smile wub 

I am guessing the "Carrie treatment" will be just a giant slushie, and not pigs blood. Wink 

Stoner Brett winning Prom King. Razz 

Love it.

"Get Back" is also another of my favourites. wub 

"Hey Jude" bitterly disappointed, but maybe it might sound okay.

I don't mind Chord's singing, and "Something" is not a song I remember.

"Revolution" I think Jenna will sound great on. neutre 

Though again I would have liked it to have gone to Kurt.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 11:01 pm

So . . . chances just went up that it was all a big tease after all, and Klaine is going nowhere in particular . . . yet?

Oh, and the suddenly appearing Klaine kiss spoiler, @gleecrisscolfer? The account on twitter now shows as an internal server error. So, either twitter is down, or the account vanished as fast as it appeared...

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 11:04 pm

Well it looks to me as if Kurt is in NYC by Episode 2, which is great with me. "Let it be" I'm guessing is a split screen song, with Kurt, Rachel and Santana in NYC And Artie and Tina in Lima.

The guest stars, (Demi and Adam) the Henry character, the NY sets, the Diner set being built, plus all the NY characters getting songs (Rachel-4, Kurt-3, Santana-3) much more than last year after the first 2 episodes....things are definitely looking up.

When Chris said in an interview that Kurt was maybe joining a band maybe he wasn't kidding. Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/21/2013, 11:09 pm

AnneNeville wrote:So . . . chances just went up that it was all a big tease after all, and Klaine is going nowhere in particular . . . yet?

Oh, and the suddenly appearing Klaine kiss spoiler, @gleecrisscolfer? The account on twitter now shows as an internal server error. So, either twitter is down, or the account vanished as fast as it appeared...
I could be completely wrong entirely, but maybe just maybe Adam is back in episode three. unsure 

But I would laugh that all Blaine's grand gestures turn into failure. Smile

I feel more comfortable with Kurt back in NYC, if that is what happens.

It might be a bit easier for Lea doing the tribute episode if she has scenes with Chris. 

I would love it if they did a Hummelberry duet for the tribute episode. I hope they do.

As well as a Kurt solo.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 11:25 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:So . . . chances just went up that it was all a big tease after all, and Klaine is going nowhere in particular . . . yet?

I could be completely wrong entirely, but maybe just maybe Adam is back in episode three. unsure 

It might be a bit easier for Lea doing the tribute episode if she has scenes with Chris. 

I would love it if they did a Hummelberry duet for the tribute episode. I hope they do.

As well as a Kurt solo.
I find it hard to believe that they'd send Kurt back to NYC in episode two, when the tribute is in episode 3? I'd assume that they'd be returning to Lima for that anyway--so why hop back and forth like that?

Wait . . . logic . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/21/2013, 11:30 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

As well as a Kurt solo.
Honestly, I think the only ones who should sing in the tribute are the originals and Chord.
Lea and Chris should definitely get solos because Finn was in love with Rachel, and Kurt is his stepbrother.
Mercedes seems to be getting a solo or atleast singing something, so no complaints about that.
I also think Puck should sing something too, since he was Finn's best friend.
Then, there needs to be a group song with everyone, but mainly focusing on the originals.  I don't mind the noobs being there because Finn was technically their teacher for a while, but I don't think any of them should get solos.What would make this group song amazing and really heartstring pulling is if it wasn't pre-recorded in the studio. If it was sing live and off-key and acapella (without any random band dudes), it would seem that much more realistic and heartbreaking.
Honestly, I don't want this tribute cluttered up with songs at all. It just takes up way too much time, and I want to them to focus on everyone's reactions, how they're mourning, the funeral, the important stuff.
I think they should have maybe 5 songs at the most, which in season 1 would've been a lot, but recently, the average is like 7, and I don't want that many. It's just too distracting.
I also want to see a Hudmel scene, or several. And also, some Kurt/Rachel scenes as well.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/21/2013, 11:37 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

As well as a Kurt solo.
I find it hard to believe that they'd send Kurt back to NYC in episode two, when the tribute is in episode 3? I'd assume that they'd be returning to Lima for that anyway--so why hop back and forth like that?

Wait . . . logic . . .
But it's a TV show. They don't have to actually hop back and forth. The sets are only a few steps apart Wink

I would rather have Kurt with Rachel and Santana than in Lima, even if it means another imaginary flight for him (Kurt will be racking up those frequent flyer miles).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/22/2013, 12:19 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

As well as a Kurt solo.

Wait . . . logic . . .
But it's a TV show.  They don't have to actually hop back and forth.  The sets are only a few steps apart Wink

I would rather have Kurt with Rachel and Santana than in Lima, even if it means another imaginary flight for him (Kurt will be racking up those frequent flyer miles).
Why can't they just have Burt turn up in New York?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/22/2013, 12:25 am

haha, i was so busy today and in a bad mood stuck in traffic in Manhattan all day, and now I am back and YIPPEEEEEE!!!!

so happy for the additional kurt songs! all the day's headache is gone! it really pays to be pessimistic so now I can be really screaming for joy. it's like having manic-depression. it's just wonderful! Razz 

ok i will wake up tomorrow and bitch about something else.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/22/2013, 1:09 am

Even If I wanted some duet with castmember he has never sung before Lea and Chris didn't sing duet together for a quite time so it's a nice change nonetheless (although after singing with Blaine everything is a nice change)... And they almost always sound awesome together so I hope this one won't be exception... I am excited!

And Kurt being part of Let It Be? It makes me so happy, I love that song, all the people singing it and their voices, I just hope with that many people Chris will get at least some line....

Could I skip the episodes and just hear these songs already?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/22/2013, 2:14 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Episode 2:

Here Comes The Sun -- Santana & Dani
Revolution -- Tina
Something -- Sam
Get Back -- Kurt & Rachel
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band -- Ryder, Marley, Jake & Unique
Let It Be -- Rachel, Santana, Kurt, Tina & Artie
Hey Jude -- Blaine, Sam, Tina & Kitty
GOBr

Well, that's 2, maybe 3 songs I'll be looking forward to.
I'm happy Kurt gets to sing 3 songs and yay for the Hummelberry duet. I missed the singing together without Santana or Isabelle. If Kurt is still in Lima with Tina and Aetie and Pezberry are in NYC "Let it be" will probably be a montage. But he has a duet with Rachel so he may return to NY unless she comes to Lima.

I don't want a Chord solo. Mad  He is one of my least favourite male singers on Glee. Why does he get a solo but Chris, Kevin or Jacob I like his voice don't? They are so much better than him.
I bet the Blam shipper are delusional enough to think he is singing "Something" to Blaine. I will laugh so much when all their crazy fantasies burn and their offensive to so many people ship dies.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/22/2013, 3:00 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 Tumblr_mrx029OkBv1r4ezfzo1_1280
itsamericangirl #Glee script revising by my family friend Tim (loudmouthmuch) for #TheBeatles song #LetItBe#VocalCoach #Rachel #Santana #Artie #Kurt #Katy#ND
So this is Kurt's part in "Let it be"
And when the night is cloudy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2013, 3:23 am

And when the night is cloudy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be
[/quote]
I've always loved those lines...wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/22/2013, 3:25 am

Well I would be the happiest if he sang the whole song or as duet with Kevin but least he has lines.... If they make it to the episode god knows, but at least we'll hear the record.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/22/2013, 4:25 am

I'd thought Artie would lead the song?! I am disappointed it is Rachel, as I really do not connect her voice with the Beatles. I really wanted Kevin to get more.

Otherwise, it looks like a fair allocation of voices. Let’s just hope they won’t cut Kurt’s part. Otherwise I am happy.

Also: HUMMELBERRY DUET!!! I really didn’t see that coming. Also I predict Kurt is back in NYC. I am always happy for small favors.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/22/2013, 4:55 am

According to that song lyrics sheet, they added Kitty to the song. humhum 

Ranwing wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:What makes you think that Kurt isn't going to prom?
I thought that I read an earlier post that Chris and Mike didn't film any scenes until after the prom scene wrapped. Maybe I'm wrong...
The information is that Mike and Chris were both on set but not seen at the Prom scenes, and that they were wearing the same outfits as the ones they did at the Dalton shoot (All You Need is Love). So that suggests that they shot a 5x01 scene together, not Prom.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/22/2013, 5:36 am

Thank god. I really want Kurt far away from Prom. Really, really far away. In NYC.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/22/2013, 7:59 am

I know i'm late, but finally some motherfucking HUMMELBERRY !!!!!!

Also, love me some Stoner Bret. The guy is the best kind of recurring character. I know him being prom king is a diss at Tina (wtf???) but I still love it. Dude rocks.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next