Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

+28
crazypumpkin
Vir Cotto
bayth
Divalicious
M&M
ColdFlame96
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
arina
SippyCupofLuv
Glorfindel
Georgette888
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
fantastica
brisallie
Ranwing
AnneNeville
coxfire
Buenos
sheny
32 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Jellyrolls 9/24/2013, 3:55 pm

Buenos wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
sheny wrote:5.03 Press Release
THE NEW DIRECTIONS REMEMBER FINN ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10, ON FOX
The McKinley High family, present and past, join together to remember and celebrate the life of Finn Hudson in the all-new “The Quarterback” episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Oct. 10 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-503) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn.

Guest Cast: Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Mark Salling as Noah “Puck” Puckerman; Harry Shum Jr. as Mike Chang; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel; Romy Rosemont as Carole Hudson-Hummel; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Erinn Westbrook as Bree; Pamela Chan as Dottie Kazatori.
So wait, that means sames nurse crush is part of the tribute?
If I'm not mistaken, Bree is the mean cheerio who "Carrie's" Tina in the Prom episode.    
Probably background since the episode takes place at McKinley, however these episode press releases from Glee are notoriously inaccurate as far as listing cast.  For example, they didn't include Jane Lynch's name among the regulars and
Tribute:
Oh, you're right. I'm getting the new new people confused.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  fantastica 9/24/2013, 3:58 pm

it's just blaine asking kurt, but kurt hasn't said "yes" yet. even if he eventually does say "yes", i can't care anymore. i am so tired of this glee shit.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/24/2013, 4:03 pm

^ Kurt says "I'm gonna need you to sign one of those non cheating contracts, you can get one on Oprah's website" so he considering it.

Last edited by sheny on 9/24/2013, 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/24/2013, 4:04 pm

Meh, considering the suspected proposal, I think there is still more to come. I wait until Friday until I start full-turn hating Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/24/2013, 4:04 pm

Buenos wrote:I'm actually pleasantly surprised they referenced the cheating.  I fully expected them to never refer to it again onscreen.
My anger is that they're reducing it all to a big joke. Blaine signs a "no cheating" contract and that makes up for the lies and the manipulation and the emotional fickleness that we had to sit through? I get that they need to put the boys back together, but can't they at least take it a bit more seriously?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/24/2013, 4:08 pm

I wonder if some swapped my personality or I am just too full with dinner. I really don't care right now. We knew it is happening. At least Kurt sounds a bit nonchalant and not romantic/excited/happy at all. As I said, I wait until AYNIL to get confirmation if they really will start dating. Otherwise, I never expected anything else anyway. Time to face the music.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2013, 4:10 pm

i am sure blaine won't cheat anymore, until he cheats again because writers are running out of material for the love birds and need to create more "conflict". lol
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/24/2013, 4:16 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:I'm actually pleasantly surprised they referenced the cheating.  I fully expected them to never refer to it again onscreen.
My anger is that they're reducing it all to a big joke. Blaine signs a "no cheating" contract and that makes up for the lies and the manipulation and the emotional fickleness that we had to sit through? I get that they need to put the boys back together, but can't they at least take it a bit more seriously?
Blaine tried to blame Kurt for the cheating in TBU and Kurt called him on his BS and dumped his ass.

Sorry but Blaine seems to be groveling to me; "I will never ever ever cheat on you again" and "I'll sign anything you want". The only thing I'm afraid of is the full dialogue will imply that Kurt shares some of the blame for the cheating. If not, then I'm good because my expectations were so low.

I'm sure Blaine Stans are fuming that Kurt holds Blaine again by the short hairs. The amusing thing to me is all non Klainer fans of the characters are not happy at all. Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/24/2013, 4:17 pm

I also thought Kurt was jokingly talking about the contract and perhaps not even seriously considering Blaine's demands, yes it was a demand again, about being boyfriends. But honestly my first reaction was EW!

Blaine is still so whiny and selfish. He wants a boyfriend AND a weekly crush and sex. No way is his personality ever able to have a long distance relation.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/24/2013, 4:49 pm

And wanting a contract? Yeah, that really shows how much Kurt trusts Blaine's ability to stay faithful at this stage.

I'm hoping that Kurt adds a few ammendments to the contract, giving him the right to castrate Blaine with a pair of pinking shears and having his testicles bronzed (so that Blaine can wear them as earrings) if he cheats again.

This is about as noxious as the whole "Stay away from my furture wife!" bs that we had to swallow last season with Finchel.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/24/2013, 6:11 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 35 Tumblr_mtn9twOXo51rojy6eo4_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 35 Tumblr_mtn9twOXo51rojy6eo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 35 Tumblr_mtn9twOXo51rojy6eo5_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 35 Tumblr_mtn9twOXo51rojy6eo2_250

"Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" stills [UHQ]
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/24/2013, 6:43 pm

sheny wrote:5.03 Press Release
THE NEW DIRECTIONS REMEMBER FINN ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10, ON FOX
The McKinley High family, present and past, join together to remember and celebrate the life of Finn Hudson in the all-new “The Quarterback” episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Oct. 10 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-503) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn.

Guest Cast: Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Mark Salling as Noah “Puck” Puckerman; Harry Shum Jr. as Mike Chang; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel; Romy Rosemont as Carole Hudson-Hummel; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Erinn Westbrook as Bree; Pamela Chan as Dottie Kazatori.
"present and past". This phrase has me worried. I don't mind a newbies group number for their deceased mentor, but the way it's phrased in the summary it almost sounds like a justification for the new ("present") cast to have a bigger role in the episode than they should.
Ah well, we'll see. Benefit of the doubt for this episode and all that jazz. fanny2  

Ranwing wrote:
banzai  ^This.

I agree that it's more than I ever thought we would get about the cheating, but if this is the way all problems are 'solved' in a whiffy it's making me a bit sick. vomit2  
"I will never play with another kid besides you anymore, you're my best friend, now can I please, please, please have my ball back?" Mad

And sorry, but Darren spoke those 1-2 lines very whiny and needy, and just plain bad (with that stupid "Blah blah blah.............long pause........last word of the sentence" he thinks is so earnest and full of feeling, lol).
No wonder we don't get a decent conversation between Klaine if this is the extend of Darren's dramatic acting.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/24/2013, 6:59 pm

Is there a transcript? I can't bring myself to listen. :-(

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/24/2013, 7:15 pm

^The things I do for you..... tonguue  

Blaine:
"Look at me in the eyes when I say this, I'm being beyond serious: I will never, ever, ever cheat on you again."

Kurt:
"I need you to sign one of those 'non-cheating' contracts. You can get one on Oprah's website."

Blaine:
"I will sign whatever you want, just please say that you and I can be boyfriends again."
You owe me a gallon of brain bleach.
(Lol, I wrote that at first as blain bleach. The subconscious mind speaks the truth.) Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/24/2013, 7:28 pm

Thanks Marie.

And i hope those non-cheating contracts have a clause that is says you'll die if you cheat on your bf or gf. I simply want the best for Kurt.Twisted Evil Razz 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/24/2013, 7:35 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^The things I do for you..... tonguue  

Blaine:
"Look at me in the eyes when I say this, I'm being beyond serious: I will never, ever, ever cheat on you again."

Kurt:
"I need you to sign one of those 'non-cheating' contracts. You can get one on Oprah's website."

Blaine:
"I will sign whatever you want, just please say that you and I can be boyfriends again."
You owe me a gallon of brain bleach.
(Lol, I wrote that at first as blain bleach. The subconscious mind speaks the truth.) Smile
You get all the hugs and massive Chris Colfer goodness . . . Thank you.

That exchange makes me sad.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/24/2013, 7:38 pm

brisallie wrote:Thanks Marie.

And i hope those non-cheating contracts have a clause that is says you'll die if you cheat on your bf or gf. I simply want the best for Kurt.Twisted Evil Razz 
Like the 'Unbreakable Vow' from Harry Potter! It's a powerful spell: when you break your vow you die!
Hehehe. sw022
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/24/2013, 7:55 pm

brisallie wrote: I simply want the best for Kurt.Twisted Evil Razz 
When did you turn into a Klainer, Romina Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/24/2013, 8:37 pm

^Ewww. Shocked  vomir  

Who are you and what have you done with Karen?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 35 Buffy-cross
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/24/2013, 8:42 pm

Well, I found this Kool Aid in my fridge...
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/24/2013, 9:13 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 35 Tumblr_mtloberIcV1r4ezfzo1_500

September 24th (♥️29)

amber riley

I film Glee tomorrow, so this will be the first week of attempting doing both schedules. I want to give both my equal attention. But it’s going to be a little difficult because we’re trying to figure out when we can rehearse, because Glee is not necessarily a nine-to-five; when you get there, you’re pretty much there all day. So we’re trying to figure out that rehearsal schedule right now.
— Amber Riley (via amberrileynews)
Why do I get the feelign that Mercedes and Mike are going to show up to prop ND for a competition (Nationals) for the upteenth time?  Geeze, does New Directions need their asses wiped also every time they go the bathroom? Rolling Eyes

ETA: Never mind, I just read elsewhere they still might not be through filming Episode 5.03 yet.

Last edited by Buenos on 9/24/2013, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 9/24/2013, 9:21 pm

sheny wrote:^ Kurt says "I'm gonna need you to sign one of those non cheating contracts, you can get one on Oprah's website" so he considering it.
That could be sarcasm, I'm really hoping it is, because Kurt doesn't sound all that eager to get back together with Blaine.

Someone should make Blaine do the Unbreakable Vow!

Glorfindel wrote:

Like the 'Unbreakable Vow' from Harry Potter! It's a powerful spell: when you break your vow you die!
Hehehe. sw022
Haha you said that already Smile.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/24/2013, 9:29 pm

The problem overall with the whole Klaine is that Darren has such such horrible delivery on some of his lines, it sounds so amateurishly  bad.   His line readings make Blaine sound so petty, whiny and shallow, and I'm not sure that is necessarily written in the writers characterization of Blaine in the script, but just reflects the weakness of his acting.

The "I will never ever ever cheat" sounds so forced and phony.

It's jarring at times the acting contrast between Chris and Darren.  

Like in the post coital scene in "I, Do" where Blaine is smugly  babbling  how they were meant to be together and Kurt gives a sexy line reading and then  gives a smoldering look as if to say "We just had a great fuck, don't ruin the moment."
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/24/2013, 10:29 pm

I want to hear what comes before this "look into my eyes. I will never ever ever cheat on you again" line. Does Blaine tell Kurt that he knows how much he screwed up and how badly he hurt Kurt? Or is he just going to say "We belong together Kurt" before spouting this crap?

This seems like another one of those instances where Blaine thinks that they are together, and Kurt doesn't.

My new hope is that they are showing Blaine as crazy and delusional as the Klainers.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/25/2013, 12:58 am

anonymous asked:
So is Kurt just passive in all of this or does he get some POV?
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 35 Anonymous_avatar_96
wishyouwould answered:
No! And yes.

I am just wondering how much POV does he get. Considering how much he got last season. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next