Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 Empty Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  Glorfindel 5/2/2013, 8:19 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:^ To be fair, I don't think Kurt was ever that confident within himself even before he met Blaine. That super bitchy, ice queen, "I'm better than you" act was just that...an act and a facade to protect a really fragile kid on the inside. Even Chris has been quoted saying something like this. I do see sparks of a truly confident Kurt now, one who does not have to pretend anymore. And I think that has to do with NYC and all that it has offered him, including a more mature relationship and job/school related experiences.
True, it was mostly a facade back then, but still he felt he'd be the one who would win after the long run. ("One day you'll all work for me.")
Rephrase then: I think that Kurt always was sure about his talent and about getting out of town. That "being different is the best part of me". Maybe he was more defiant than confident.
And now at NYADA, at the Midnight Madness, he got a great confirmation of his talent, and also at Vogue. But when it comes to Blaine he's still insecure, with his "My ex was the dancer in our relationship" comment, and all his feelings of being inferior to alpha male Blaine. The only exception to that was at the wedding, and his confident behaviour in interacting with his ex at that time was more OOC for me than actual sleeping with him.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  Ranwing 5/2/2013, 9:30 pm

I think that a lot of how this ep is going to come across depends on what version of Kurt we get showing up at McKinley. I we get the hurt Kurt (think immediately post-break up) then it's going to come across very, very badly and Blaine will have the upper hand. But if we get happy, confident Kurt who's riding the wave of his triumphs at Vogue.com, Winter Showcase, Midnight Madness and Adam, the anything that Blaine does is going to look foolish and delusional. Entertaining the delusion of asking his ex to marry him in some grand gesture to show how devoted he is? He's going to look like an idiot. And sure... the Blarren stans will coo endlessly about how romantic it is and that Kurt is foolish for not seeing how much Blaine loves him (not that you could tell from Blaine's behavior the past few weeks... you know, with the whole Sam crush thing) but anyone with three brain cells to rub together will see it as a childish, delusional gesture that does nothing to fix what he had broken and is no more sincere than Blaine's superpowers when he runs around in his Nightbird costume.

I don't think that there are too many viewers outside of the Blarren stand who will watch the scene of Blaine talking about proposing to Kurt and not go "The hell...? What sparkly crack are you smoking, you idiot?"
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  TimF 5/2/2013, 10:58 pm

Guys I know we were very pessimistic about watching tonight's episode, but I'm going to suggest you do now that I have. I was pleasantly surprised, and that's a rareity for me with glee anymore. Watch it and let's discuss! There was quite a bit of Kurt for a change, that's the most important part anyway.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/3/2013, 1:49 am

fantastica wrote:brittany going to MIT is an insult to all the really smart students who gets accepted into this very prestigious institution. unless the MIT stands for Massachusets Institute for Toddlers.

I have a very smart, top-of-the-class friend who's done many creative and impressive extracurriculars, but didn't get into MIT, which has been a long time dream. Brittany getting in is very insulting, but I'm glad he no longer watches glee and doesn't have to see this.

TimF wrote:Guys I know we were very pessimistic about watching tonight's episode, but I'm going to suggest you do now that I have. I was pleasantly surprised, and that's a rareity for me with glee anymore. Watch it and let's discuss! There was quite a bit of Kurt for a change, that's the most important part anyway.

I was very fearful, but I loved the Kurt we got this episode.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/3/2013, 11:35 am

Promo for next week:

And a sneak peek:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 5/3/2013, 11:46 am

Am I the only one who watched the promo for next week and thought : Oh, look. Blaine with a champaign bottle. Blaine plus booze can only mean asshole! Blaine at some point. It's one of his few consistent character traits. Smile
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/3/2013, 1:15 pm

I'm not sure if there were other sources who spoiled this, but the tumblr spoiler person from last week already got 1 spoiler right, and probably another one too.
1) Wemma get married (in 4x21 Will says he and Emma will marry after Regionals), and
2) Blaine asks Sam to be his best man (in the 4x22 promo).

Does Blaine talk about this to Sam at all? What does Sam say to him? Thank you btw Smile
Anonymous

blaine asks sam to be his best man. sam tells him its a bad idea and talks about how stupid the finn rachel engagement was. sam says blaine doesnt know whats up with kurt and adam. blaine tells sam hes proposing and tell him if he changes his mind about being best man
Interesting, huh? suspectt

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/3/2013, 1:47 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I'm not sure if there were other sources who spoiled this, but the tumblr spoiler person from last week already got 1 spoiler right, and probably another one too.
1) Wemma get married (in 4x21 Will says he and Emma will marry after Regionals), and
2) Blaine asks Sam to be his best man (in the 4x22 promo).

Does Blaine talk about this to Sam at all? What does Sam say to him? Thank you btw Smile
Anonymous

blaine asks sam to be his best man. sam tells him its a bad idea and talks about how stupid the finn rachel engagement was. sam says blaine doesnt know whats up with kurt and adam. blaine tells sam hes proposing and tell him if he changes his mind about being best man
Interesting, huh? suspectt

Mmmmhmmmm.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 5/3/2013, 1:49 pm

Very interesting. Also interesting to me yesterday was how desperate GOBr seemed to pump up the Klainers after last nights episode. With their "K21 was good, right?" and "I think K21 should trend".

opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/3/2013, 2:14 pm

opals wrote:Very interesting. Also interesting to me yesterday was how desperate GOBr seemed to pump up the Klainers after last nights episode. With their "K21 was good, right?" and "I think K21 should trend".

I can't figure out if Klaine fans are happy or unhappy.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/3/2013, 2:38 pm

For me, seriously, Blaine seems to be going off the edge. Everyone says it's not a smart move and he still plans to go ahead with it and most importantly not possibly even hinting nothing to Kurt. He didn't have the guts to talk about even trying it again in Wonder-ful but is ready to ask Kurt to marry him? Rolling Eyes
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/3/2013, 2:44 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:For me, seriously, Blaine seems to be going off the edge. Everyone says it's not a smart move and he still plans to go ahead with it and most importantly not possibly even hinting nothing to Kurt. He didn't have the guts to talk about even trying it again in Wonder-ful but is ready to ask Kurt to marry him? Rolling Eyes

Blaine is all about the grand gesture. My nightmare-version of the proposal is that Blaine drags Kurt onstage at regionals and proposes in front of everyone and their granny.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/3/2013, 2:55 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:For me, seriously, Blaine seems to be going off the edge. Everyone says it's not a smart move and he still plans to go ahead with it and most importantly not possibly even hinting nothing to Kurt. He didn't have the guts to talk about even trying it again in Wonder-ful but is ready to ask Kurt to marry him? Rolling Eyes

Blaine is all about the grand gesture. My nightmare-version of the proposal is that Blaine drags Kurt onstage at regionals and proposes in front of everyone and their granny.

I hope that does not happens,but will not be suprise if it does. Evil or Very Mad
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/3/2013, 2:59 pm

Spoiler:

Is it just me, or does Kurt look pained in every picture with Blaine? I can't figure out if this is 100% acting (foreshadowing a Blaine smackdown) or a bit of actor annoyance at the storyline coming through on screen. Certainly I've seen pictures of Kurt/Chris where he does not look so tense.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/3/2013, 2:59 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

I hope that does not happens,but will not be suprise if it does. Evil or Very Mad

May I say I absolutely hate the "public proposal"?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/3/2013, 3:15 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Spoiler:

Is it just me, or does Kurt look pained in every picture with Blaine? I can't figure out if this is 100% acting (foreshadowing a Blaine smackdown) or a bit of actor annoyance at the storyline coming through on screen. Certainly I've seen pictures of Kurt/Chris where he does not look so tense.

Replying to myself, but I am noticing how very excited the klaine tag is over the "sharing a piece of cake" aspect of this pic. They haven't noticed that 1) there is no evidence that Kurt has touched his fork (no cake on it) and 2) there are three forks visible on the cake-plate, meaning Klaine are not sharing a piece of cake--three or four of the people at the meal are supposed to be sharing it.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/3/2013, 3:46 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

May I say I absolutely hate the "public proposal"?

I hate it too.
AnneNeville wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Spoiler:

Replying to myself, but I am noticing how very excited the klaine tag is over the "sharing a piece of cake" aspect of this pic. They haven't noticed that 1) there is no evidence that Kurt has touched his fork (no cake on it) and 2) there are three forks visible on the cake-plate, meaning Klaine are not sharing a piece of cake--three or four of the people at the meal are supposed to be sharing it.

I agree on both counts. I think part of Kurt's pained look with Blaine is part acting and part actor annoyance coming though on screen, I don't visit the Klaine tag,but do agree with you on you thoughts on the pic.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/3/2013, 4:59 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 Tumblr_mm8mv84y3y1r4gxc3o1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/3/2013, 5:02 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 Tumblr_mm8mv84y3y1r4gxc3o1_1280

VERY nice cake.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/3/2013, 7:41 pm

I've seen the promo and when it comes to Blaine saying to Sam he wants him to be his best man and the "surprise wedding" announcement, I'm not sure what to think. I've the feeling Klaine is not getting married, and probably are Wemma the ones who're doing it, but still it confused me. In addition I've read Klainers are also confused, and are thinking that RIB are teasing them- I do believe the same- but at this point, RIB don't care about anyone and they're teasing everyone. IMO
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/3/2013, 11:29 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 Tumblr_mm8mv84y3y1r4gxc3o1_1280

VERY nice cake.

Haha Chris, are you stabbing Kevin?

I think the wedding is definitely Wemma, even if (god forbid) Blaine proposes and Kurt accepts, they're not going to make them get married this episode, because next season they'll be a married couple and then???
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/4/2013, 12:05 am

The spoiler Eggshellsrs is back! Eggshellsrs at Tumblr

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/4/2013, 12:45 am

AnneNeville wrote:The spoiler Eggshellsrs is back! Eggshellsrs at Tumblr

I think Eggshellsrs is the real deal. I hope so. The pieces fit.
Spoiler:

The only question I've asked that they WILL NOT ANSWER is which two Glee Club members initially refuse to perform.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 5/4/2013, 1:05 am

This person is either legit or a downright brilliant troll. The sad part is I don't even care which, it's just amusing as hell watching GOBr get their panties in a twist. I had my suspicions before that GOBr and that jackass camera man were just doing the bidding of RIB by trying to keep the Klaine fan girls all riled up, but ever since this eggshells showed up I'm 100% convinced.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/4/2013, 1:15 am

opals wrote:This person is either legit or a downright brilliant troll. The sad part is I don't even care which, it's just amusing as hell watching GOBr get their panties in a twist. I had my suspicions before that GOBr and that jackass camera man were just doing the bidding of RIB by trying to keep the Klaine fan girls all riled up, but ever since this eggshells showed up I'm 100% convinced.

I don't care which, either. It's too brill to watch and send in questions. ;-) This is much better than sleeping. I wonder how long before the Powers that Be catch on and start threatening again?

Perhaps that is why they're logged in at night.

I love how they say that Blaine isn't even heartbroken. Getting engaged to an idea, indeed.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next