Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

+28
crazypumpkin
Vir Cotto
bayth
Divalicious
M&M
ColdFlame96
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
arina
SippyCupofLuv
Glorfindel
Georgette888
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
fantastica
brisallie
Ranwing
AnneNeville
coxfire
Buenos
sheny
32 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 Empty Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  sheny 9/11/2013, 9:49 am

Spoiler:

Ryan retweeted this picture a month ago and now they're looking for the person who made it. They're probably going to use it in Cory's tribute episode.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Buenos 9/11/2013, 11:00 am

Sheny wrote:Ryan retweeted this picture a month ago and now they're looking for the person who made it. They're probably going to use it in Cory's tribute episode.
Sone of the fandom are so talented!

Last edited by Buenos on 9/11/2013, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Buenos 9/11/2013, 11:04 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Buenos wrote:I'm guessing everyone is on at least a 2 week break.
I wonder what Chris will do during those 2 weeks.

- Write another script or book?
- Work on one of his movies to come?
- Have dinner with interesting Hollywood people to do some networking?
- Holiday?
- Disneyland?
- Pool party (with shirtless pics this time)? Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 Ab-praying

I Vote for writing another movie script while shirtless at a pool party! Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/11/2013, 11:43 am

From ONTD_Glee

501-503 spoilers.

"Love, Love, Love" and "Tina In The Sky With Diamonds" spoilers:
   Santana is involved in one of the Funny Girl theater scenes with Rachel in the first episode.
   Glee was looking for extras to play stage managers, producers, assistants, and so forth.
   Look out for the 420 Club.
   Bree is the one behind the Carrie stunt pulled on Tina.
   Kitty gives Tina a new pink dress to wear after she's Carrie’d.
   For one of the diner scenes, there was a casting call for obnoxious children.
Episode 3 spoilers:
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/11/2013, 12:26 pm

Aaaaaaannnnnd.....still nothing about Kurt. What a surprise..
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/11/2013, 12:29 pm

Buenos wrote:From ONTD_Glee

501-503 spoilers.

"Love, Love, Love" and "Tina In The Sky With Diamonds" spoilers:
   Santana is involved in one of the Funny Girl theater scenes with Rachel in the first episode.
   Glee was looking for extras to play stage managers, producers, assistants, and so forth.
   Look out for the 420 Club.
   Bree is the one behind the Carrie stunt pulled on Tina.
   Kitty gives Tina a new pink dress to wear after she's Carrie’d.
   For one of the diner scenes, there was a casting call for obnoxious children.
Episode 3 spoilers:
No Kurt spoilers :( 

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/11/2013, 12:40 pm

Why do the cheerleaders who join the team always have to start out as mean? Aren't there ANY nice cheerleaders in the Glee universe? Or are they all bubble-headed (or seen as bubble-headed) mean popular girls? None of them just happen to be superb dancers/gymnasts who are on the cheerleading squad because they like to be on a winning team?

I had hoped that Bree, if we must have her, would break the mould. But that's too much to hope for, I guess.

We really won't get anything for Kurt until these episodes air. Or at least the first one. Whatever they could spoil--if they have given anything--would reveal too much about Klaine.

I have read conflicting info about when they go on their major hiatus this year. I have heard everything from "hiatus after episode three" to "after episode three, there will be a few weeks off then one more episode before the long hiatus" to "seven or eight episodes will air before the hiatus." At this point, I am uncertain what the plan is.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/11/2013, 1:05 pm

It's so weird, Kurt has two songs in the episode ("Get Back" and "Let it be") and yet we have no idea what he's doing in NY. There has to be some unexpected twist in the character's SL that they don't want spoiled.

I'm stumped.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/11/2013, 1:27 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 Tumblr_msyi30YfoH1qa5kdco1_500

shumbodynamedharry:

Met a cheerleader today in Tokyo. She goes by the name “Naomi” #japanadventures
Boy the cast is everywhere, Kevin in London, Matt in China, and now Harry in Japan.

Where is Chris? Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/11/2013, 2:35 pm

Buenos wrote:

It's so weird, Kurt has two songs in the episode ("Get Back" and "Let it be") and yet we have no idea what he's doing in NY.   There has to be  some unexpected twist in the character's SL that  they don't want spoiled.  

I'm stumped.  
I'm not. We're not going to really get anything until the episode airs.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/11/2013, 4:55 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 Tumblr_msyi30YfoH1qa5kdco1_500

shumbodynamedharry:

Met a cheerleader today in Tokyo. She goes by the name “Naomi” #japanadventures
Boy the cast is everywhere, Kevin in London, Matt in China, and now Harry in Japan.

Where is Chris?  Smile 
Probably in a secret place writing TLOS3. Or just planning his following amazing project. Razz 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/11/2013, 5:49 pm

Tribute:

Spoiler:

One source for part of this spoiler:
http://popwrapped.tumblr.com/post/60954888628/glee-exclusive-old-favorite-revealed-for-5x03s
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/11/2013, 6:25 pm

Buenos wrote:Tribute:

Spoiler:

http://popwrapped.tumblr.com/post/60954888628/glee-exclusive-old-favorite-revealed-for-5x03s
Spoiler:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/11/2013, 6:28 pm

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:Tribute:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/11/2013, 6:46 pm

Radio interview wrote:demi lovato! and i did it!
— naya rivera - miley cyrus or demi lovato, who would you rather have a kissing scene with? (via nayadiablarivera)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/11/2013, 9:30 pm

WTH? REALLY? IS

Spoiler:

If he is, and Kurt isn't, then I will . . .

Speachless.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/11/2013, 9:33 pm

^ no that's for 5.04 so it's for the tribute episode. he's singing a lady gaga song. whatever. guest stars always gets solos before kurt does.

Last edited by fantastica on 9/11/2013, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/11/2013, 9:35 pm

fantastica wrote:^ no that's for 5.04 so it's for the tribute episode. he's singing a lady gaga song.
There was a spoiler revealed, but it seems like maybe the site listed the wrong episode number and they were talking about 5x4. Just sorted that out.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/12/2013, 12:01 am

Actually he's going to be singing two Lady Gaga songs.

Not thrilled about this. Now I adore Adam Lambert and am looking forward to seeing him on Glee, but I'm exasperated that thus far, we have no hint of Kurt getting a solo. Not even in the tribute episode and it's getting me more riled up than I need to be. Am tired of reading about Rachel and Funny Girl, and Santana and Demi. I want to hear something for Kurt that isn't tied to being with Blaine.

Yeah, I know that I said that I'm not expecting any Kurt spoilers until after the proposal, but that doesn't mean that I'm happy with the big pile of nothing that we're getting.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/12/2013, 4:11 am

Yawn, yet another evil cheerleader. Glee is truly the most stereotypical show on television right now.

Of course Adam Lambert gets two songs... I already predict, he will sing with Rachel, Santana, Dani and the janitor to settle the feud with Kurt.

Spoiler:
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/12/2013, 4:38 am

Ranwing wrote:Actually he's going to be singing two Lady Gaga songs.
Isn't that more a tumblr rumor still at this point?   It seems strange he would   get two solos from the same artist in a non tribute episode, I'm wondering if he gets a Lady Gaga  mash up.   One thing that Adam Lambert has recently tweeted is "the rumor mills warp the facts" implying that the spoilers may not be totally accurate.  I doubt Adam even has a script yet for Episode 4 or if a script is even out yet.

For example, the proverbial "from a trusted and reliable source" has some of the sites saying Adam Lambert is going to play a drag queen.

With Episode 4 not even filming yet, I would take even set lists of songs with a grain of salt until we get some kind of legit confirmation.

Last edited by Buenos on 9/12/2013, 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/12/2013, 4:47 am

tribute:
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/12/2013, 4:54 am

About the tribute I hope they use their best actors for the emotional stuff.

Chris would deliver such an impact.

And I don't trust any spoilers for episode 4 until they start filming.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/12/2013, 4:58 am

Oh my, just with the right amount of scenes, Chris will kill us all during the tribute. I really hope for some strong Kurt/Burt/Carol family scenes. I will probably cry my heart out. Overall, I hope those three receive the deserved focus. Not only Rachel lost someone. I hope Glee remembers that.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/12/2013, 5:02 am

http://www.deadline.com/2013/09/foxs-glee-gang-related-add-recurring/

A new mean girl is coming to McKinley High. Erinn Westbrook has been cast in a recurring role on the upcoming fifth season of Fox‘s Glee. She will play Bree, a new student and member of the Cheerios, a mean girl who’s going to shake things up. Harvard graduate Westbrook, repped by the Osbrink Agency, Tina Treadwell and Steve Younger, recurred on Byron Allen’s syndicated series Mr. Box Office and recently made her film debut in Lake Bell’s In A World … .
Seriously , yet another mean girl cheerio? Geeze....Rolling Eyes 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next