Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  valkeakuulas on 9/26/2013, 1:43 pm

Blaine's Bananas! Hih! Doesn't sound at all good, not like the disappearing Apples. Smile

I have a full day at work tomorrow so I might not be even have the time to look the ep. I think I'll settle for the edits.

And that new BTS selfie photo, is Kurt still wearing that same purple shirt or is this an old, well oldish, set picture from the Dalton scene?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Buenos on 9/26/2013, 1:50 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
And that new BTS selfie photo, is Kurt still wearing that same purple shirt or is this an old, well oldish, set picture from the Dalton scene?
It's the AYNIL number they are dressed for.  The old man painting is definitely Dalton and the other actor/extra is dressed in the Deaf Choir blazer. I think that might be the same actor in the right side of Kurt as he's walking down the Dalton staircase.

avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  valkeakuulas on 9/26/2013, 1:53 pm

Buenos wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:And Kurt will get to stand nearby staring and dreamy eyed at his incredibly talent cheater of a boyfriend.
Doubt if your scenario will come true for one simple reason. Ryan Murphy is obsessed with making McKinley a success so most of the screentime and songs will go there. Which is why my speculation is that Blaine/Sam/Tina will remain in Lima for most of this season for whatever contrived reasons. TBH, I don't mind that, I've accepted that McKinley/Lima will get the most of everything on this show. What is left will be split among Rachel, Kurt and Santana with Rachel's BW dreams getting a big chunk.
I really don't like the idea of putting Kurt back to a loose hang if Blaine stays in Ohio AND them possibly getting back together. Not only is it again a non-working LDR (Blaine cannot be in one) and Kurt is not free.

I find it interesting that Glee would make Kurt a cheater also, actually a quite scary idea because, as some of you have said, will make people crucify Kurt, RIB leading the way. He's an easy target to make the revengeful bitch. And ironically the discussing about cheating we've been demanding would be done, extensively.

Oh, maybe I'll just wait. I'm just not happy that these recent spoilers are all about Klaine this, Klaine that...and still nothing for 502.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  valkeakuulas on 9/26/2013, 1:56 pm

Buenos wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:
And that new BTS selfie photo, is Kurt still wearing that same purple shirt or is this an old, well oldish, set picture from the Dalton scene?
It's the AYNIL number they are dressed for.  The old man painting is definitely Dalton and the other actor/extra is dressed in the Deaf Choir blazer. I think that might be the same actor in the right side of Kurt as he's walking down the Dalton staircase.
Has it been said where in the episode AYNIL is placed? Can it be the episodes last Kurt scene?
avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  opals on 9/26/2013, 2:00 pm

I'll say it now: I expect a Kurtsie rage after the episode airs given how shitty these spoilers are, but I also expect that Chris may hint at or announce some outside projects in the the upcoming week or so to soothe that rage just a bit.

This is me looking on the bright side. Laughing 
avatar
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-05-25
Real Name : melly

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  tanita_mors on 9/26/2013, 2:20 pm

the 5x01 episode thread is finally open people !!!!!

i don't know if i will be logging on the forum tonight so i opened it ahead of time, because i managed to forget a few times last year. blushh thank god karen is usa and is always on the forum then. Smile 

i probably won't be able to post my thoughts on it until latter tomorrow because i'm bussy all day and won't have time to watch before late afternoon at least. and i don't like to read peoples thoughts before watching as it tends to color my opinions too much. better to go into it fresh and prejudice free and to tear it down on my own.

i'd say enjoy your evening/morning with glee, but something tells me that will not be the case.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



avatar
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Serbia
Real Name : Ivana

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Lottie2303 on 9/26/2013, 2:27 pm

I am happy to get up after the episode aired. So I can spoil myself in advance and decide if I want to watch the episode.

I really do not know if I want to get answers. On the one hand I am so happy to finally get answers. On the other hand, I am so terrified to get answers. No matte the outcome, I already know it will enrage me. I so terrified of the end results. I predict a lot of pain and hurt feelings.
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Buenos on 9/26/2013, 2:37 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
Buenos wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:
And that new BTS selfie photo, is Kurt still wearing that same purple shirt or is this an old, well oldish, set picture from the Dalton scene?
It's the AYNIL number they are dressed for.  The old man painting is definitely Dalton and the other actor/extra is dressed in the Deaf Choir blazer. I think that might be the same actor in the right side of Kurt as he's walking down the Dalton staircase.
Has it been said where in the episode AYNIL is placed? Can it be the episodes last Kurt scene?
It's already been spoiled that AYNIL is the last musical number in 5.01, and the one of only two Kurt/Blaine scenes. It remains to be seen if the episode ends at Dalton or if there is a quick cutaway to some other scenes after the number.

My big question is why Santana and Rachel are at Dalton, apparently they are working at the NY Diner to make ends meet financially, and yet they can cover the expense to fly back to Lima? It was at least resolved in Glease that Rachel and Kurt flew back using Cassandra's FF miles. That makes me wonder if there is one last scene of Rachel/Kurt/Santana returning to NY with a farewell to Lima.
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  sheny on 9/26/2013, 2:39 pm


sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Jellyrolls on 9/26/2013, 2:42 pm

Buenos wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:And Kurt will get to stand nearby staring and dreamy eyed at his incredibly talent cheater of a boyfriend.
Doubt if your scenario will come true for one simple reason.  Ryan Murphy is obsessed with making McKinley a success so most of the screentime and songs will go there.  
Psst. I was being sarcastic Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  AnneNeville on 9/26/2013, 2:44 pm

Buenos wrote:
BTW, I do find it ironic  when other characters are mentioned in a post more than Kurt/Chris.   I thought this was the Chris Colfer fan forum.  coool 
The story lines don't give us much about Kurt to discuss.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 9/26/2013, 2:45 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:And Kurt will get to stand nearby staring and dreamy eyed at his incredibly talent cheater of a boyfriend.
Doubt if your scenario will come true for one simple reason.  Ryan Murphy is obsessed with making McKinley a success so most of the screentime and songs will go there.  
Psst.  I was being sarcastic Wink
I know you were. Although, I would not be a bit surprise if a similar scenario does happens.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 9/26/2013, 2:45 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Buenos wrote:
BTW, I do find it ironic  when other characters are mentioned in a post more than Kurt/Chris.   I thought this was the Chris Colfer fan forum.  coool 
The story lines don't give us much about Kurt to discuss.
It does not.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  sheny on 9/26/2013, 2:49 pm

Buenos wrote:My big question is why Santana and Rachel are at Dalton, apparently they are working at the NY  Diner to make ends meet financially, and yet they can cover the expense to fly back to Lima?   It was at least resolved in Glease that Rachel and Kurt flew back using Cassandra's FF miles.  That makes me wonder if there is one last scene of Rachel/Kurt/Santana returning to NY with a farewell to Lima.
Blaine is rich and the whole spectacle is his idea so he must pay for their plane tickets.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Jellyrolls on 9/26/2013, 2:59 pm

sheny wrote:
Buenos wrote:My big question is why Santana and Rachel are at Dalton, apparently they are working at the NY  Diner to make ends meet financially, and yet they can cover the expense to fly back to Lima?   It was at least resolved in Glease that Rachel and Kurt flew back using Cassandra's FF miles.  That makes me wonder if there is one last scene of Rachel/Kurt/Santana returning to NY with a farewell to Lima.
Blaine is rich and the whole spectacle is his idea so he must pay for their plane tickets.
I think Rachel and Santana realized how much money Brody was making, and the restaurant is just a front for their new Pezberry Escort service Wink

Seriously, I'm still hoping that Blaine wakes up from a bad acid trip in episode two, or maybe from a coma brought about by inhaling too many gel fumes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Ranwing on 9/26/2013, 3:02 pm



Well, at least this means that Chris has something to do in the next few eps.

-------

http://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=521
avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum