Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  BlueJazz 9/23/2012, 10:18 am

fantastica wrote:
Episode Titles

405: The role you were borh to play (Students auditions)
406: Grease

http://gleezone.tumblr.com/post/32012263502/more-405-the-role-you-were-borh-to-play

Well well well, aren't they good at recycling SLs? Go green (glee)! tonguue

Tbh, i am a bit bumped that we haven't heard anything about the new character, Chase yet. Maybe he's just a background character. I was hoping he could at least be kurt'snew guy friend :(

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  opals 9/23/2012, 12:08 pm

Tbh, i am a bit bumped that we haven't heard anything about the new character, Chase yet. Maybe he's just a background character. I was hoping he could at least be kurt'snew guy friend

Yeah, I remember Season 2 when rumors were flying that some character named "Flint" was supposed to show interested in Kurt, and he turned out to be just another Warbler.

This Chase character could be just another Vogue employee, Warbler, or NYADA dancer. TPTB haven't hinted at any major new/recurring characters or promoted this Dan Domenesch guy at all. Either he's got a very insignificant role or they're trying really hard to keep something under wraps. And while I'm hoping for a nice surprise, Glee isn't very good at keeping storylines secret.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 9/23/2012, 12:48 pm

opals wrote:
Tbh, i am a bit bumped that we haven't heard anything about the new character, Chase yet. Maybe he's just a background character. I was hoping he could at least be kurt'snew guy friend

Yeah, I remember Season 2 when rumors were flying that some character named "Flint" was supposed to show interested in Kurt, and he turned out to be just another Warbler.

This Chase character could be just another Vogue employee, Warbler, or NYADA dancer. TPTB haven't hinted at any major new/recurring characters or promoted this Dan Domenesch guy at all. Either he's got a very insignificant role or they're trying really hard to keep something under wraps. And while I'm hoping for a nice surprise, Glee isn't very good at keeping storylines secret.

^ About Chase...*if* he turns out to be Kurt's new love interest, I have a feeling they won't start promoting him until after The Break Up airs. Sebastian last year was different in the sense that he was pursuing Blaine regardless of he and Kurt being together, so they started promoting him early - maybe even during that year's October hiatus, I forget when exactly. But if Chase is a character who comes in after they break up, because Kurt is single now....announcing that would be "spoiling" The Break Up episode, since nobody is 100% positive whether Klaine survive it or if we get Kurt single at last. So maybe Dan will start getting promoted in the October hiatus as well, or maybe a bit later, depending on when he comes onto the show. It's not unheard of for Glee to introduce major characters half-way through the season (Jesse St. James ). And if I was Murphy, I'd drag out that Klaine breakup as long as possible to make the fans squirm - and make the reunion at the end of the season more dramatic. tonguue

On Dan's twitter he said on September 14th that he has one month left of being Aladdin here in Utah (southern Utah, to my sadness, or else I could go see him in action - I live in northern Utah), and he said he was packing his things, because he'll be living in L.A. soon. And he also has the role listed under his name on his twitter account. If Chase wasn't a major role of some kind, and only a one-episode thing, it seems odd to me that Dan would be excited/proud enough of the casting that he'd put it under his twitter handle. Some Klaine fangirls are already tweeting him and giving him a hard time, asking if he's Kurt's new love interest, to which he's replied something like, "I don't know, you'll just have to watch the show and find out. SUSPENSE!"

I know people believe he could just as easily be a character at NYADA, especially because of his musical theater background - and if Kurt ends up going to NYADA in December, maybe he is. But, Sarah Jessica has a LOT more broadway experience than Kate Hudson....and yet Sarah is at Vogue, and Kate is at NYADA. Dan has a lot more broadway experience than Dean....and yet Dean is playing Brody. So, I don't think his background really tells us anything concrete. The only hint we have that he could be for Kurt is that girl on tumblr who claimed a "good source" told her he'd come between Klaine....but, it's hard to trust her without her saying who that source is (though I can understand wanting to protect that person's identity so he/she doesn't get in trouble)

Anyway, I'm very very hopeful about this. Smile

Last edited by ColferGirl on 9/23/2012, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/23/2012, 12:48 pm

chase will likely be another chandler. how creative!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 9/23/2012, 5:01 pm

fantastica wrote:chase will likely be another chandler. how creative!

Chase is better looking and has serious musical chops. My concern is not that he'll be another Chandler, but that'll be for Rachel. This guy has a really good voice, much better than Brody, and there's the rumor about Rachel trying out for an off-broadway play. If that happens, you know there will have to be a good looking guy there to blow smoke up her ass, or there's no point. Evil or Very Mad

My main hope that he's got something to do with Kurt is his name: Chase=Chase bank, Madison= Madison Avenue. That's the name of someone who's in a business setting, where Kurt is, not in the theater world, like Rachel. Of course, I'm taking the time to think these things out, and we all know how much Glee disapproves of that kind of behavior.

Also, hello everyone, I'm back from lurkerville. flower
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/23/2012, 5:58 pm

welcome back! hope you delurk more often. Smile

the way you analyzed chase' name, I am sure you would have no trouble deciphering the DaVinci Code. fanny2
don't forget, glee had plenty of great actors who were grossly under-utilized.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 9/23/2012, 6:10 pm

fantastica wrote:welcome back! hope you delurk more often. Smile

the way you analyzed chase' name, I am sure you would have no trouble deciphering the DaVinci Code. fanny2
don't forget, glee had plenty of great actors who were grossly under-utilized.

Thanks for the welcome! I hope to post more often now that the new season is about to start. (What, there's been two episodes already? Not for me there hasn't. I refuse to watch The Rachel Berry Perfect Princess Pony Show. The only s4 episodes that will exist for me are the ones that have something meaningful for Kurt)

The DaVinci Code was a piece of cake compared to Glee; because there was actual, you know, thinking involved with that.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/23/2012, 6:19 pm

you are right. glee is only enjoyable when you are watching w/ your sex organs, not your brain (at least that's what the writers believe now - and sadly, it's mostly true).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/23/2012, 6:43 pm

i think both require thinking, but with the da vinci code you need logical thinking, while with glee no logic applies. you fly in blind with that sucker.

as for da vinci code, i prefer angels & demons and my favorite - point of deception (that one has a very nice x files feel to it). but, brown's books all have 1 major flaw. you can see the main villain from like a mile away. after reading the da vinci code, i guessed the villain in all other books half way throw if not before.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/23/2012, 6:45 pm

Supposedly for 4.04 :
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 14 SNGGV

saispa
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 9/23/2012, 6:48 pm

As much as I hate Klaine now, I think this cheap ploy to get me to cry will....actually totally make me cry. ooppss Cause I'll be remembering back to when I loved Blaine and Klaine when it was first introduced, and how happy Kurt was when that song was first sung....

I know it'll probably be sung by Blaine, but a small part of me wishes it would be Kurt singing it, like a reverse of that original scene where they met, it'd be really touching but I'm sure it won't happen....since Blaine needs a solo or duet in every episode....*sigh*
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/23/2012, 6:57 pm

K guys I'm gonna sign off. Watching the emmys red carpet and show, will check in much later tonight, byeeeeeeeee!

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 9/23/2012, 7:39 pm

ColferGirl wrote:As much as I hate Klaine now, I think this cheap ploy to get me to cry will....actually totally make me cry. ooppss Cause I'll be remembering back to when I loved Blaine and Klaine when it was first introduced, and how happy Kurt was when that song was first sung....

I know it'll probably be sung by Blaine, but a small part of me wishes it would be Kurt singing it, like a reverse of that original scene where they met, it'd be really touching but I'm sure it won't happen....since Blaine needs a solo or duet in every episode....*sigh*

It just worries me that Kurt will probably be again just a prob in this storyline, when Blaine sings this song.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/23/2012, 7:39 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Supposedly for 4.04 :
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 14 SNGGV

are they desperate for itune sales?

sahhar wrote:K guys I'm gonna sign off. Watching the emmys red carpet and show, will check in much later tonight, byeeeeeeeee!

c u later alligator!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/23/2012, 7:40 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 14 Tumblr_matpbivIce1qhvuz6o1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/23/2012, 7:51 pm

sjonnepon wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:As much as I hate Klaine now, I think this cheap ploy to get me to cry will....actually totally make me cry. ooppss Cause I'll be remembering back to when I loved Blaine and Klaine when it was first introduced, and how happy Kurt was when that song was first sung....

It just worries me that Kurt will probably be again just a prob in this storyline, when Blaine sings this song.

totally not kurt singing this teenage dream song. not that I don't want him to, but if he does, I would call murphy my fairy god father too. there are 3 possiblities - blaine sings it again; or another "hearthrob" guy, probably new, sings it. or it's actually sung by a girl like Marley to her new hearthrob. since the original is a girls' song, it should be sung by a girl.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/23/2012, 8:00 pm

"new" 4.03 promo - very short and nothing new:
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/23/2012, 8:14 pm

tanita_mors wrote:i think both require thinking, but with the da vinci code you need logical thinking, while with glee no logic applies. you fly in blind with that sucker.

as for da vinci code, i prefer angels & demons and my favorite - point of deception (that one has a very nice x files feel to it). but, brown's books all have 1 major flaw. you can see the main villain from like a mile away. after reading the da vinci code, i guessed the villain in all other books half way throw if not before.

ah, will find that book to read. thanks for mentioning it. I do like his novels. A n D is my fav among his books. DaVinci Code is great in terms of the historic background of Christianity that it mentioned. I, too, like chris, liked the History Channel before it turned into crap.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/23/2012, 9:53 pm

fantastica wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:

totally not kurt singing this teenage dream song. not that I don't want him to, but if he does, I would call murphy my fairy god father too. there are 3 possiblities - blaine sings it again; or another "hearthrob" guy, probably new, sings it. or it's actually sung by a girl like Marley to her new hearthrob. since the original is a girls' song, it should be sung by a girl.

It will probably be sung by Blaine standing outside Kurt's window after the breakup, and it will remind Kurt of that first time he saw Blaine sing. Kurt will go running to Blaine for a hug, and all will be perfect between them by the end of the episode. vomir
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/23/2012, 10:09 pm

^ i thought of this scenerio too, but I didn't want to continue that train of thought so I didn't write it down. ew...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 9/23/2012, 11:19 pm

Here's something fun: the guy who's going to play Chase Madison (Dan Domenench, hope I spelled that right), and the cast of Rock of Ages, singing Don't Stop Believing. Dan's the one in the hat.

Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 9/23/2012, 11:28 pm

Vir Cotto wrote:Here's something fun: the guy who's going to play Chase Madison (Dan Domenench, hope I spelled that right), and the cast of Rock of Ages, singing Don't Stop Believing. Dan's the one in the hat.

His voice is really good!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/23/2012, 11:34 pm

Is it just me or does the tea cup on Isabelle's desk have a llama on it?

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 9/23/2012, 11:41 pm

Divalicious wrote:Is it just me or does the tea cup on Isabelle's desk have a llama on it?

You've got better eyes than me. All I see is a squiggle. It could be a flamingo, it could be a leopard.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/23/2012, 11:53 pm

I enlarged it, and it is still a little fuzzy, but it is definitely something four legged, and seems to be on the hairy side. We need all the tumblr superspies with superior tech to solve this problem. I don't know how to clear up a picture, just how to make it larger.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next