Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Ireth on 10/19/2012, 1:19 am

tamara04 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Am not a Sissor Sisters fan so was completely unfamiliar with the Kiki song. Looked it up on YouTube. Am not impressed. dryy For two great singers like Lea and Chris, this is a complete waste of their talents.

On the other hand, it's going to be hysterial watching them dance around the loft with Isabelle and the other guests to this. Kurt can completely let his hair down and let loose. It's been so long since he just had fun.

THIS. Can't wait to see it. hola

Same here...I'm imagining something fun and over the top and a bit weird. I can't wait!

ColferInspired wrote:I just love it that Rachel is on Kurt's side and is there for him after the breakup. I guess he is there for her after she fails her audition.

I hope Rachel encourages him to start dating others.

Yes, I think I'll really like Hummelberry this season.

ETA: I love their loft! I wonder where the bathroom is though...I don't see any doors.
avatar
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1106
Join date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  sheny on 10/19/2012, 2:14 am



I don't like the song, but I'm happy that Chris is finally doing something fun. I hope the dancing will be great and kind of compensate for the song.



I wonder if this could be the guy Tay Charles who asks Kurt to dance with him at Vogue's party or he is just an extra or one of the dancers. If there is such a party at all. Maybe that spoiler was not true. I hope that's him, he looks cute. Even if it's not something serious Kurt needs other guys hitting on him. He is attractive and someone has to show him that.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Divalicious on 10/19/2012, 7:26 am

I''m thinking extra, because I don't see a Dalton type tie, which was part of the rumor.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1284
Join date : 2012-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Glorfindel on 10/19/2012, 9:00 am





I assume this was for the Kiki party.

Maybe this too???

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Ranwing on 10/19/2012, 10:41 am

I love how the Sissor Sisters are as big a fans of Chris as he is of them. Then again, he was featured in that little promo film of theirs (where he claimed that the concert was so great that he lost his virginity).

The Kiki party looks like it's going to be a real hoot. Full of people who for whatever reason aren't heading home to their families for Thanksgiving and decide to have a total blowout party. It's not all that uncommon really, given how expensive and awful traveling for Thanksgiving is - I have several coworkers who just can't manage to fly cross country on the worst travel days and spend the day with friends in NY. And it's cementing Kurt and Rachel in the New York location. I'm glad that they're not running back to Lima at the drop of a hat (though as I said earlier, it would have made more sense for them to go home for Thanksgiving than the school musical). I think I'm going to enjoy it simply because it looks like it's going to be cracktastic and I want to see really happy and free Kurt for a change. No more moping. Especially not over Blaine.
avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  MissSoniaPP on 10/19/2012, 10:50 am

I assume this was for the Kiki party.

Maybe this too???


I think this is for Unique, they will tell her story fanny2
avatar
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-10-04
Location : Porto -Portugal
Real Name : Sónia

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  sheny on 10/19/2012, 11:49 am

I got really bored today and started thinking about something we are all complaining about - The lack of Kurt solos. This isn't something new. Kurt gets only 3 or 4 solos each season. It's been only 4 episodes for now and the spoilers for the next 4 episodes are not promising either, but 3 of his 4 solos last season were towards the end of the season in episodes 17, 18 and 22. So maybe we will get our solos in the second half of the season. I hope I'm right. :(

The other thing I hope to never see those newbies after episode 8. They are boring, shallow and have nothing new to offer to the audience. I want the Christmas episode to focus on the old cast and the songs featured in the episodes to be sang by the old characters. That would be the best thing they can do if RIB and FOX want to sell the album. I want to see the group number including Kurt, Rachel and the rest of the graduated seniors and that duet even though it's with Blaine, not more songs sang by Marley, Kitty, Unique and Jake.


Last edited by sheny on 10/19/2012, 12:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Jellyrolls on 10/19/2012, 12:02 pm

sheny wrote:I got really bored today and started thinking about something we are all complaining about - The lack of Kurt solos. This isn't something new. Kurt gets only 3 or 4 solos each season. It's been only 4 episodes for now and the spoilers for the next 4 episodes are not promising either, but 3 of his 4 solos last season were towards the end of the season in episodes 17, 18 and 22. So maybe we will get our solos in the second half of the season. I hope I'm right. :(

The other thing I hope to never see those newbies after episode 8. They are boring, shallow and have nothing new to offer to the audience. I want the Christmas episode to focus on the old cast and the songs featured in the episodes to be sang by the old characters. That would be the best thing they can do if RIB and FOX want to sell the album. I want to see the group number including Kurt, Rachel and the rest of the graduated seniors and that duet even though it's with Blaine, not more songs sang by Marley, Kitty, Unique and Jake.

They'll probably focus on the seniors Blaine the end of the season so don't get your hope up for Kurt solos at the end of the season, just like the focused on the seniors end of the season (remember those glorious episodes when we barely heard a peep from Blaine?). Sorry if this sounds negative, but I find it's best to keep my expectations low with Glee so I'm pleasantly surprised by an epic kurt song instead of disappointed by the lack of one.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  sheny on 10/19/2012, 12:10 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

They'll probably focus on the seniors Blaine the end of the season so don't get your hope up for Kurt solos at the end of the season, just like the focused on the seniors end of the season (remember those glorious episodes when we barely heard a peep from Blaine?). Sorry if this sounds negative, but I find it's best to keep my expectations low with Glee so I'm pleasantly surprised by an epic kurt song instead of disappointed by the lack of one.

I have no hope anymore. All my positive thoughts were crushed after reading this.
Jane Lynch on Darren Criss and ‘Glee’ updates
“Darren Criss is going to be so tired by the end of the season, but he’s so good,” Jane Lynch told us in a recent interview even before we could ask her about the Filipino-American actor-singer, who is her costar on “Glee.”
“Darren has numbers in every episode,” said the actress who won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for her portrayal of the acerbic cheerleading-squad coach, Sue Sylvester. “I mean, we’re using Darren’s talent.”
Jane added, “Darren’s character, Blaine, and Kurt (Chris Colfer) broke up. That happened recently, and Blaine is trying to find his own identity at McKinley (High School) without Kurt. Kurt will do the same in New York. I think it’s good for everybody that they’re breaking up. They’re still young, and they have so much to do.”
http://entertainment.inquirer.net/63574/jane-lynch-on-darren-criss-and-glee-updates

Why don't they just get rid of the rest of the cast or make a spin off with Blaine. :angry:



sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  MissSoniaPP on 10/19/2012, 12:20 pm

I see many people complaining about the new characters.

But we have not seen anything about them:
  • Marley: cute, poor girl, the mother who has to work in school

  • Jake: "badboy" who is the brother of Puck

  • Kitty: bad girl


Before criticizing these characters, let them show who Marley, Jake and Kitty really are.

I'm sad that they do not focus on Kurt.
But they have to have episodes focused on new characters for us to know who they are. saispa

What annoys me is that to know Marley, Jake and Kitty, I will have to see Blaine and his sadness. Rolling Eyes

Something tells me that the next episodes will be Blaine, Blaine, Blaine and time while new characters(the new guy will be what will get more airtime) dryy
avatar
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-10-04
Location : Porto -Portugal
Real Name : Sónia

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  ColferGirl on 10/19/2012, 12:23 pm

sheny wrote:I got really bored today and started thinking about something we are all complaining about - The lack of Kurt solos. This isn't something new. Kurt gets only 3 or 4 solos each season. It's been only 4 episodes for now and the spoilers for the next 4 episodes are not promising either, but 3 of his 4 solos last season were towards the end of the season in episodes 17, 18 and 22. So maybe we will get our solos in the second half of the season. I hope I'm right. :(

I agree with you. neutre I think there's still hope for Chris to get 3 to 4 solos, even if we have to wait a very long time. In S3, we had to wait from Episode 2 to Episode 17 - over 13 episodes!!! - until we got a second solo. It sucks for us Kurtsies to wait, but as long as we do get a small handful of solos, then I won't be too angry or sad. At least we'll get them. I personally really think we will, at least 2 of them, somewhere throughout the season.

I also have a completely unfounded theory about Kurt entering NYADA in the second half of the season. The whole first half, Rachel's been in nothing but dance class, but I was thinking - maybe she and Kurt (or even just Kurt!!) will have an arc focusing on a singing class in the second half of the season. This would be a great, easy, logical way to get them into the same class, one that is fresh and different for each of them, and a great excuse to have them sing together and separately. And, in U.S. colleges, it's completely possible for someone like Kurt - a semester behind - to enroll in the same classes as Rachel, he's not that far behind her, especially if its the first time either of them have taken that particular singing class. That's just me wishfully hoping though.

Jellyrolls wrote:
Jane Lynch on Darren Criss and ‘Glee’ updates
“Darren Criss is going to be so tired by the end of the season, but he’s so good,” Jane Lynch told us in a recent interview even before we could ask her about the Filipino-American actor-singer, who is her costar on “Glee.”
“Darren has numbers in every episode,” said the actress who won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for her portrayal of the acerbic cheerleading-squad coach, Sue Sylvester. “I mean, we’re using Darren’s talent.”
Jane added, “Darren’s character, Blaine, and Kurt (Chris Colfer) broke up. That happened recently, and Blaine is trying to find his own identity at McKinley (High School) without Kurt. Kurt will do the same in New York. I think it’s good for everybody that they’re breaking up. They’re still young, and they have so much to do.”
http://entertainment.inquirer.net/63574/jane-lynch-on-darren-criss-and-glee-updates

Just great. Why don't they just get rid of the rest of the cast or make a spin off with Blaine. :angry:



That's a weird interview....I find it odd that the first section of it is nothing but gushing about Darren. Why would an interview ask Jane Lynch, of all people, just to talk about Darren? Her comment about Darren singing a lot because they want to utilize his talent, I found that a little insulting in a way, even though I don't think Jane meant it to be - like she's implying the rest of the kids don't sing as well, so they don't get a song every episode, too. It is disheartening to hear he has a song in every episode, but, we knew this more or less for the first 8 episodes. However, I don't think she meant every single episode this season, because not even RIB and co. know that. I hope that his flood of songs will slow down in the second half, like a reversal of how it happened with Rachel last season (very few songs, then suddenly a flood).
avatar
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Utah
Real Name : Erin

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Ranwing on 10/19/2012, 12:58 pm

ColferGirl wrote:I also have a completely unfounded theory about Kurt entering NYADA in the second half of the season. The whole first half, Rachel's been in nothing but dance class, but I was thinking - maybe she and Kurt (or even just Kurt!!) will have an arc focusing on a singing class in the second half of the season. This would be a great, easy, logical way to get them into the same class, one that is fresh and different for each of them, and a great excuse to have them sing together and separately. And, in U.S. colleges, it's completely possible for someone like Kurt - a semester behind - to enroll in the same classes as Rachel, he's not that far behind her, especially if its the first time either of them have taken that particular singing class. That's just me wishfully hoping though.

It's not any stranger than having Brody sitting in on the vocal class for the freshmen and he's 2 years ahead of Rachel. They can easily catch Kurt up by having him take classes over the summer break that could partly cover what he would have missed during the fall semester. If the first year is all the introductary dance/voice/acting classes, then there's no reason that Kurt wouldn't be in several classes with Rachel at the same time.

Her comment about Darren singing a lot because they want to utilize his talent, I found that a little insulting in a way, even though I don't think Jane meant it to be - like she's implying the rest of the kids don't sing as well, so they don't get a song every episode, too.


I don't think it's insulting to the other performers so much, but it can be seen as somewhat insulting to Darren as an actor - that he can't carry heavy scenes without resorting to singing (unlike Chris, who can communicate volumes with just cocking his head). And it can also be seen as a bit of an underhanded complaint, that this one character/actor is getting all the focus this season.
avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Jellyrolls on 10/19/2012, 1:05 pm

sheny wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

They'll probably focus on the seniors Blaine the end of the season so don't get your hope up for Kurt solos at the end of the season, just like the focused on the seniors end of the season (remember those glorious episodes when we barely heard a peep from Blaine?). Sorry if this sounds negative, but I find it's best to keep my expectations low with Glee so I'm pleasantly surprised by an epic kurt song instead of disappointed by the lack of one.

I have no hope anymore. All my positive thoughts were crushed after reading this.
Jane Lynch on Darren Criss and ‘Glee’ updates
“Darren Criss is going to be so tired by the end of the season, but he’s so good,” Jane Lynch told us in a recent interview even before we could ask her about the Filipino-American actor-singer, who is her costar on “Glee.”
“Darren has numbers in every episode,” said the actress who won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for her portrayal of the acerbic cheerleading-squad coach, Sue Sylvester. “I mean, we’re using Darren’s talent.”
Jane added, “Darren’s character, Blaine, and Kurt (Chris Colfer) broke up. That happened recently, and Blaine is trying to find his own identity at McKinley (High School) without Kurt. Kurt will do the same in New York. I think it’s good for everybody that they’re breaking up. They’re still young, and they have so much to do.”
http://entertainment.inquirer.net/63574/jane-lynch-on-darren-criss-and-glee-updates

Why don't they just get rid of the rest of the cast or make a spin off with Blaine. :angry:



I have something to say about this, but it's much too snarky for this thread.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  MissSoniaPP on 10/19/2012, 1:14 pm

sheny wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

They'll probably focus on the seniors Blaine the end of the season so don't get your hope up for Kurt solos at the end of the season, just like the focused on the seniors end of the season (remember those glorious episodes when we barely heard a peep from Blaine?). Sorry if this sounds negative, but I find it's best to keep my expectations low with Glee so I'm pleasantly surprised by an epic kurt song instead of disappointed by the lack of one.

I have no hope anymore. All my positive thoughts were crushed after reading this.
Jane Lynch on Darren Criss and ‘Glee’ updates
“Darren Criss is going to be so tired by the end of the season, but he’s so good,” Jane Lynch told us in a recent interview even before we could ask her about the Filipino-American actor-singer, who is her costar on “Glee.”
“Darren has numbers in every episode,” said the actress who won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for her portrayal of the acerbic cheerleading-squad coach, Sue Sylvester. “I mean, we’re using Darren’s talent.”
Jane added, “Darren’s character, Blaine, and Kurt (Chris Colfer) broke up. That happened recently, and Blaine is trying to find his own identity at McKinley (High School) without Kurt. Kurt will do the same in New York. I think it’s good for everybody that they’re breaking up. They’re still young, and they have so much to do.”
http://entertainment.inquirer.net/63574/jane-lynch-on-darren-criss-and-glee-updates

Why don't they just get rid of the rest of the cast or make a spin off with Blaine. :angry:



I about this:
:angry: dryy Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes blinkk No vexe beam vomir vomit2
avatar
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-10-04
Location : Porto -Portugal
Real Name : Sónia

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  sheny on 10/19/2012, 1:44 pm

4x08 “thanksgiving” spoilers

Kurt will call Blaine.

The graduated new directions’ members are mentoring the new ones for sectionals, here is the list:
Santana - Marley
Quinn - Kitty
Puck - Jake
Mike - Ryder
Mercedes - Unique

Confirmed songs for the episode:
Homeward Bound/Home sung by Quinn, Finn, Puck, Mercedes, Mike & Santana.
Come See About Me sung by Quinn, Brittany and Santana
Let’s have a kiki sung by Kurt, Rachel and Isabelle

Sectionals setlist:
Whistle sung by the Warblers
Live While We’re Young sung by The Warblers
Gangnam Style sung by New Directions (Tina, Kitty & Ryder)

Rumored songs:
Skyfall sung by New Directions (Blaine & Marley)

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  CloveGlee on 10/19/2012, 3:00 pm

Why are people upset that Kurt will find a new life for himself without Blaine in New York? Is that not what we wanted?

-------

http://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=353

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 359
Join date : 2012-02-21

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum