Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 Empty Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Glorfindel 9/8/2012, 7:28 am

Ireth wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
Ireth wrote:Actually, now that I think about it, didn't Chris enroll in community college before doing Glee, and planned to go to an LA college after two years if the acting dream didn't work out? And look at what an inspiration he is.

This scene was heartbreaking. How dare they make a joke of Kurt being a "gay underachiever", when the only reason he's "underachieving" is because the writers insist on kicking him down? Kurt is coping very well with all the crap he's been put through (granted, he should have applied to safety schools, but it's the writers' fault for making it NYADA or Nada)-he's got himself a job and enrolled himself in community college while making plans about reapplying. (I really hope he applies to more than one school this time, though). He's really doing the best he can for himself considering what happened, but not only do they make fun of him for it, Kurt doesn't even defend himself in true Kurt fashion, instead he just meekly tries to disagree with Sue and Kitty. What have they done to you? crycry

Chris went to college for a grand total of 3 weeks before he was signed to play Kurt. I'm assuming that they are going to take more cues from Chris's experiences to tell Kurt's story. If that's the case, then Kurt's successes are going to be remarkable.

Watching the scene again, the impression that I got was that Kitty (who comes across like a poor man's cross of Quinn and Santana) is just being a malicious bitch. Sue's comments, on the other hand, do come across to me more like a serious case of tough love. Her words aren't much different from Kitty's, but I can't shake the impression that she's not ridiculing Kurt for going to community college just to be mean. She's doing it because Kurt appears to be settling for far less than she knows he's capable of. That is what earns Sue's distain. If Kurt were any other McKinley kid, she wouldn't bat an eye about him going to a local community college. But this is Kurt Elizabeth Hummel we're talking about here. The kid is not supposed to be stuck in Lima. Sue is giving Kurt a very much needed kick in the pants. Sure, it hurts to see, but he right now needs a little more than the loving support he's getting from Burt and Blaine. He needs to get the fire in his belly relit and if it takes a harsh comment from Sue to do it, then I'll kiss the ground at her feet.

The comment she makes about him being a gay loser to me is her way of saying that if Kurt is thinking that being gay (or more specifically the wrong kind of gay) is what held him back, then he's making it a self-fulfilling prophesy. If Kurt lets himself be defeated because he's always worried that he's going to lose out because he's gay, then that's what's going to happen. She's throwing all the limitations Kurt's using to justify/excuse why he's attending local community college in his face to try to get a rise out of him. I'm expecting this scene to be the first step of Kurt climbing out of the hole that Goodbye left him in.
That's actually fine if this is what the context is. But only if they let Kurt succeed, instead of drawing parallels between Chris' success and Kurt's failure for cheap fun. It seems like it's all going to work out well for Kurt this season, but until I see some evidence of that, this is just going to hurt.

I like that they're assembling a whole cast for Kurt's storyline though.

ColferInspired wrote:I have mentioned this before but won't again as it is getting repetitive - I suffer from depression so seeing Kurt like this is very releastic. I feel that Kurt has been heading this way since season 3 and after not getting into Nyada he is nearly succumbing to it, but not quite, in that he hasn't completely given up but is scared to try and pursue his dreams.

Chris is very subtle with his acting. He knows that Kurt hasn't completely giving up, he's not quite in that depressive state where you just want to give up and run and hide.

Now that is inspirational for any one who suffers from depression as the suicide rate is pretty high for sufferers but them going there is a good thing and showing that Kurt can get out of it and goes to New York. Depression is a mental illness, but not all people need medication.

After what Kurt has been through it is no wonder he is depressed. Though I know Kurt doesn't have a mental illness, but for ones that have had it just as bad as Kurt or worse and are suffering depression, to see him not give up is a true inspiration.

I have had one person put me down, and you don't feel like sticking up for yourself and fighting, you just don't have the energy anymore. Again that is realistic in how Kurt reacted.

That person is now supporting me as I have got off my butt and started making changes in my life to make it better. So what Sue is doing is what my friend was doing to me as I found out when we had a proper talk without the insults and put downs on his part.

I don't like it that they are trying to do it for laughs, depression is not funny. I sure didn't laugh when I saw that video, but Chris's acting makes you care about Kurt.

This post is so touching. Yes, what they're doing with Kurt can be a good thing, as long a they don't make a joke out of it.
banzai I agree with all of this.

I'm holding my judgement on the Sue/Kurt scene.
The way the words Sue said were placed in the scene was not as bad as just reading the lines without the context. If it's a prelude to Sue telling Kurt to buckle up and head east, it's okay. If it's just more insults and Kurt reacting as a whipped puppy, well..... not okay. Evil or Very Mad

I just hope Kurt snarks back at some point, instead of being shoved around. A little encouragement is fine, it seems he needs it, but let him get to New York on his own 2 feet, please.
And for himself, not for Rachel.
Oh, and let him leave the 'gay' label behind once he gets in the Big Apple. That's one piece of bagage he can do without.

Although I think that community college and being a barista (and I'd like to state that in themselves there's nothing wrong with both: I got a job and did some courses for a year when I didn't get into my college of choice the first time around) would be ver OOC for Kurt and a Congressman's son, I'm glad that Kurt at least is picking up the pieces and doing something, instead of sitting at home moping and listening to Judy Garland songs.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  tanita_mors 9/8/2012, 8:36 am

Glorfindel wrote:
banzai I agree with all of this.

I'm holding my judgement on the Sue/Kurt scene.
The way the words Sue said were placed in the scene was not as bad as just reading the lines without the context. If it's a prelude to Sue telling Kurt to buckle up and head east, it's okay. If it's just more insults and Kurt reacting as a whipped puppy, well..... not okay. Evil or Very Mad

I just hope Kurt snarks back at some point, instead of being shoved around. A little encouragement is fine, it seems he needs it, but let him get to New York on his own 2 feet, please.
And for himself, not for Rachel.
Oh, and let him leave the 'gay' label behind once he gets in the Big Apple. That's one piece of bagage he can do without.

Although I think that community college and being a barista (and I'd like to state that in themselves there's nothing wrong with both: I got a job and did some courses for a year when I didn't get into my college of choice the first time around) would be ver OOC for Kurt and a Congressman's son, I'm glad that Kurt at least is picking up the pieces and doing something, instead of sitting at home moping and listening to Judy Garland songs.
Yeah, they REALLY need to lose the GAY prefix for everything Kurt does or represents. It's getting old fast, not to mention offensive.
Thank God for small favors that Kurt was at least sensible enough to get into any kind off collage and has some semblance of plans for the future. Working as a barrister isn't the worst thing i the world, but aside the fact that he could have gotten a much better job just because of how his dad is now, I hate the connotation that it has after Sebastian mentioned it.
As for Sue, she likes her tough love alright, and I think that is what the scene was. It's not that what Kurt is doing and will be doing now is a complete waist of time, it is a waist of his potential and that he should aim for more. Maybe even take that risk and go to NY on a limb. We don't know if his dad gives him money, or secures him an interview with Vogue, or rent/buys that apartment. He could be going well off or with empty pockets (although I doubt Burt would ever allow that to happen - he seams like the parent that would give his kid every last penny).
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Ranwing 9/8/2012, 10:10 am

zuppid wrote:I don't know why Kurt and always Kurt has to deal with the "sometimes reality is a bitch" part of the show...

Maybe,just maybe,it's my inner fangirl talking but maybe they use Kurt because Kurt happens to be Chris who happens to be the only actor in there capable to pull off any kind of emotional scene without no efforts or ridicolous faces

It's not only Kurt. Finn also got hit over the head with the realtity stick, and with far more logic than Kurt's beating. Finn was the medicore student and medicore football player who expected to be showered with scholorships to play football in college and finds out that he's just not good enough. He then gets sucked into Rachel's crazy and makes a classic Hail Mary play to get into an exclusive acting program (when he's never expressed any interest in being an actor) and ends up with nothing. He might have a personal rational for going into the Army (to redeem his father's dishonorable discharge) but it's being painted on the show as a move because of his failure to meet any of his other goals.

I'm strongly in the belief that Kurt is given this because not only is his character a much stronger one than Rachel (who falls apart the instant someone doesn't automatically proclaim her to be the greatest star ever!), but Chris is a far better actor than Lea. Sorry Lea stans, but you can't ignore the reality on the screen. Chris might be the youngest and least experienced of the original cast, but he has an astonishing natural instinct for acting that has very clearly been noticed by the industry. Lea is a lovely girl, but she's a fairly one-dimentional actress in my opinion. In the one movie she made, she was basically playing an adult version of Rachel Berry and made no real impresion outside of that. I cannot see her doing any kind of work where her singing isn't the primary reason for her being hired because she's just not a strong enough actress to carry a part emotionally without resorting to using a vocal performance to give the emotional punch.

And even in that, Chris is miles ahead of Lea. She's a more technically polished performer and her voice is stronger (i.e. a belter) but the songs that are used to tell the emotional side of Rachel's story are as one dimentional as her acting style. If Rachel is sad, then a sad song must be used (like Cry). If Rachel is determined, a determined song is used (Fireworks). If Rachel is happy... well, you can see the pattern. Chris's songs, on the other hand, are more multidimentional. I don't think that Lea could have expressed the pain that Chris did with IWTHYH because she doesn't have that kind of instinct as a performer. She's too literal in her song performances.

I think that if I seperate Chris's story completely from Rachel's, it becomes far more interesting. As I've said before, Rachel's storyline is pure fantasy and has absolutely no grounding in any kind of realism and given how it's been described by RM and BF, that's not going to change. Kurt's storyline, while more painful at times to watch, keeps me deeply emotionally invested because things are just so much harder for him. Why should I root for a character when she's going to win, no matter what happens in the narrative? I adore Kurt and I adore Chris and they are the reasons that I'm still watching the show.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/8/2012, 11:34 am

I have never seen Lea act outside of Glee, the movie she did isn't my kind of movie and I'm just not that invested in her to watch it despite the subject. I have found it hard to judge her acting because of the super reality of Rachel's character. She is so high energy, always so "on" that she doesn't seem real. That same super energy that obviously attracts the kiddies also makes it hard for them to give her pathos. She does comedy extremely well, her face is expressive, but her sadness never feels real to me, and her crying seems studied. I think she will always do well in comedies, or in musicals, but drama is a little out of her wheelhouse. She is given material that usually plays to her strengths, and I think that is also why they pair her with Cory and Chris, both are subtle and emotive actors, and give Lea a lot to work with. That is just how I see it, and I am sure that there are those who think Chris is just playing himself, so isn't really acting. I see Lea playing herself, just younger and with lots of drive and energy. We are entitled to our own opinions.

Kurt and Finn get to deal with reality, because they are the real characters. Jane Lynch could certainly handle a little more dimension to Sue, but the nature of the character doesn't really allow that. I think she will miss getting to act opposite of Chris, where she can give a little subtle tinge of affection. Both of them are what grounds the show, and that is why they give them the heavy lifting. While it wears on us to see Kurt sad, we believe the sadness. We believe Finn's frustration at his limitations. Rachel isn't allowed limitations, her singing is obviously fabulous, but they skirt over her dancing ability. They don't allow Rachel flaws, other than her drive, which is played as a positive, but wearies me. Glee is superficial, for the most part, that is why the PSA's stand out so much, but it is also usually why they have Kurt or Finn involved in them, because they can best handle the preaching and make it semi-bearable.

Some people don't like happy Hummelberry, because Kurt joins Rachel in the stratosphere, instead of grounding the scene. Kurt supporting sad Rachel is trite, but gosh, who wouldn't want Kurt to hug them when they feel like crap. I just hope Hummelberry is played a little more evenly this year, and he isn't just there to prop up Rachel. At this point I only care about Hummelberry because their duets are magic and with Rachel being the star it means Kurt gets more air time.

It was always difficult to root for ND in competitions, because any victories are laid at Rachel's feet, even when she isn't there. I root for Kurt because he does lose, I want him to win something. I want Finn to find his passion for something outside of his relationship with Rachel. Rachel, we just assume she is going to win, because she always gets a pay off, whether it be a song, a love interest, a story. The one time I feel the writers failed to follow through on a story for Rachel was having Quinn interact with her mother more than Rachel did. The Rachel stans are in the catbirds's seat, because their favorite is the favorite of Ryan, and gets tons of everything, they are told each episode how special Rachel is, and how talented, and use her voice to color all other aspects of the character.

We are told Kurt is special, but they don't show it. People were saying on another forum how the Kurt/Burt scenes have become redundant. Because Burt is always telling Kurt how much he believes in him, and how special he is. Umm, how is that different from EVERYONE in ND waxing poetic each episode on Rachel's specialness. Burt might say it twice a season, but that is too much? Whatever. A father isn't supposed to give his child support? His view is the most realistic, because he does see his son is special, and he is aware in this tired world, in this small town, few are going to see the same thing. He also knows Kurt doesn't get the kind of acknowledgement that he deserves, because he doesn't fit the niche people find acceptable.

I hate comparing Kurt and Rachel, I don't want to revisit the animosity of the first season makeover debacle, that some stanners still revile Kurt for, but wave their hands over Rachel trying to take the presidency from Kurt because she was afraid that not having absolutely everything stacked in her favor. It is useless because they are being written as bff's. I would just like Rachel to value Kurt as other than her support system that isn't trying to get into her pants. To have her jealous of him having a friendship or a life outside of her, anything to show that it isn't all about her. I don't know if they will ever show that, just as they never acknowledge that Rachel isn't strong, drive isn't strength. Rachel is never alone, there is always someone there to support her. They just won't give her a flaw.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/8/2012, 11:57 am

Divalicious wrote: People were saying on another forum how the Kurt/Burt scenes have become redundant. Because Burt is always telling Kurt how much he believes in him, and how special he is. Umm, how is that different from EVERYONE in ND waxing poetic each episode on Rachel's specialness. Burt might say it twice a season, but that is too much? Whatever. A father isn't supposed to give his child support? His view is the most realistic, because he does see his son is special, and he is aware in this tired world, in this small town, few are going to see the same thing. He also knows Kurt doesn't get the kind of acknowledgement that he deserves, because he doesn't fit the niche people find acceptable.
The sentiment about this was, and I actually agree, that the Burt/Kurt scenes are always the same, when they could use Burt/Kurt in more ways than one. Sure, it''s wonderful that Burt tells Kurt he's proud of him and such (and yes, Rachel gets that way more), but it has turned into meaningless fluff, because Kurt always loses, and Burt is only used as a band aid.
(RIB): Hey, we can kick Kurt down as much as we want, as long as he has his father loving him and saying he's special.

The Kurt/Burt scenes are very loved in the fandom and by the media, but now it feels like they are only cheap tricks to get people watching.
I would gladly have traded a few of the Burt/Kurt scenes of last year for a real conversation between the 2, like they had in seasons 1 and 2, but all we got was "Son, no matter what happens, I'm proud of you." It's getting a hollow sentiment.

Burt did nothing to help Kurt in season 3, because RIB wanted Kurt to be utterly alone and hurting when he could use comfort from his dad the most, and RIB wanted noone questioning Kurt only applying to 1 college. If they would allow Burt to really act like the perfect dad he supposedly is, Kurt would have applied to more colleges, or have another back-up plan, and Kurt would have not needed to turn to the God Squad and face Karofsky alone.
Burt does not get used as a real character anymore, because he is too smart and too much depicted as a wise, good dad, to not see through the plotholes of the shit the writers write for Kurt. They can't let Burt make sense and really talk to Kurt, because than Kurt would not be in the situation he is in now: Burt would have prevented that. So we get the "I'm proud" speech over and over again instead.

Burt has had more meaningful (advice) scenes with Finn than with Kurt last season.
Hopefully the Burt/Kurt scene of 4x01 is more than a "I'm proud of you, son", but I doubt it, because Blaine must be the knight in shining armor that sends Kurt on his way. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/8/2012, 12:31 pm

THIS. unfortunately I can see burt saying "proud of you" again this time, and not much else.

and @Divalicous I love your posts too. you are one of few serious posters left. I used to long write long "thesis" on glee but I have long since stopped wasting my brain power on this show. It's a show that's never designed to stand up to serious analysis. It's teen fluff. singing and dancing for fun. w/ throwaway plotlines aimed as fillers. Really not a show worth thinking about. This is not high art. It's cheap entertainment.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/8/2012, 4:04 pm

fantastica wrote:THIS. unfortunately I can see burt saying "proud of you" again this time, and not much else.

and @Divalicous I love your posts too. you are one of few serious posters left. I used to long write long "thesis" on glee but I have long since stopped wasting my brain power on this show. It's a show that's never designed to stand up to serious analysis. It's teen fluff. singing and dancing for fun. w/ throwaway plotlines aimed as fillers. Really not a show worth thinking about. This is not high art. It's cheap entertainment.

THIS.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/8/2012, 4:04 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 A2SeNzrCQAAcxVj
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/8/2012, 11:54 pm

I wish TPTB weren't so in love with the Cheerio uniform, and all the leg and panty it shows. That pony tail is pretty harsh. I loved it when the girls were off the Cheerios and wore real clothes, and had their hair down, they were so much prettier. I have heard that some people are kind of mean about Kitty looking old, but that hairstyle is unforgiving. I hope they let them wear real clothes occasionally, like Kurt did when he was a Cheerio.

I also hope they let Kitty remain a bitch. Quinn became kind of bipolar, as they changed their minds over and over again how she was going to behave. Nice when she was pregnant, well, after it all came out who the real father was, she was crappy and a half to Finn, and she knew it wasn't even his kid. I can see people mellowing, but not a personality overhaul, please. It would be nice if they actually wrote the script to suit the character, rather than cram the character into whatever idea they have.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/9/2012, 3:29 am

She seems to old to me too.
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/9/2012, 5:08 am

Finally got the chance to listen the new songs, I don't like any unfortunately :( ... I was expecting something much better for the first episode...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/9/2012, 6:15 am

that was just a sample of songs from the first two episodes. apparently rachel/marley (hope that's her name) duet good as was chasing pavement. i hope there is at least one or two that are good.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/9/2012, 6:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tquvDavHKAw&feature=player_embedded
I thought that NYADA was a Broadway school humhum

I also thought it was very prestigious and the teachers would have been legends in their fields...And there she is...a sexy pole-dancer
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/9/2012, 6:25 am

tanita_mors wrote:that was just a sample of songs from the first two episodes. apparently rachel/marley (hope that's her name) duet good as was chasing pavement. i hope there is at least one or two that are good.
Aha, I thought it were songs from the first episode. So there was not any first listen friday?

I came back from Barcelona yesterday so I am going to read all the spoilers properly right now to not being so surprised :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/9/2012, 1:46 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 Tumblr_ma3cvnyyQa1rp1ob3o1_500

I only see "puckurt" lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/9/2012, 1:55 pm

I'm only hoping that the stupid mohawk never, ever returns. I bet they didn't have Chris do the L sign at all, because I think on the ND graduation scale, Kurt is doing better than Puck. The pictures are so arbitrary.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/9/2012, 2:01 pm

Right now I don't know what's the real one. I just saw this one on tumblr lol

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 Tumblr_ma3dtdsSOu1rti9pto1_500

I bet is this one.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/9/2012, 2:07 pm

puck and jake is the real one
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/9/2012, 2:30 pm

Sadly, the photoshop by the "amateur" is better than the real one. Jake looks smaller in size than Puck, where I think they are about the same size.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/9/2012, 3:26 pm

Hey guys, can y'all help me decide something?. Even though I'll be busy during the day I'll have time to catch up on TV at night, but I honestly can't decide on whether I should watch Glee when it actually airs at 8:00 here on Thursday nights. My feelings for the show are not the same anymore and I don't care about anything but Chris and his performance as Kurt. I dunno whether I should bother giving it the satisfaction of me actually watching the show on TV or whether I should just wait until later at night and watch it online.

Anybody have any suggestions?. It's a silly predicament but I really can't decide.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/9/2012, 4:01 pm

if you can't squeeze in the time to watch it live, watch the downloaded versin. Ask Ivana for download links because she is the queen of finding everything online. or you can go to GF and they usually post download links pretty soon after it's aired. Then just watch when you have time, and you won't be bothered w/ ads, or segments of ND or anybody else you are not interested in. In fact that's probably what I will do because I only want to watch clips where Kurt has screentime. if you are curious about storyline better read Claire's recap - assume she will still write glee recaps. I haven't seen her in ages so I don't know if she is still in the fandom. anyway there are also other recappers out there that write more entertainment recaps than the show offers on its own.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/9/2012, 4:14 pm

when Glee airs I'm sound asleep Razz In Italy It's 3 in the night
But I hate ads
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/9/2012, 4:23 pm

fantastica wrote:if you can't squeeze in the time to watch it live, watch the downloaded versin. Ask Ivana for download links because she is the queen of finding everything online. or you can go to GF and they usually post download links pretty soon after it's aired. Then just watch when you have time, and you won't be bothered w/ ads, or segments of ND or anybody else you are not interested in. In fact that's probably what I will do because I only want to watch clips where Kurt has screentime. if you are curious about storyline better read Claire's recap - assume she will still write glee recaps. I haven't seen her in ages so I don't know if she is still in the fandom. anyway there are also other recappers out there that write more entertainment recaps than the show offers on its own.

I can make time to watch it live. But I don't really want to. I'm just worried that I might not get very good quality online links. But yeah, I was actually going to watch it live, then suddenly I felt there's really no point of going through all that trouble. But then again if something happens in Kurt's storyline, I don't want it to be spoiled for me when I'm online at night. Argghhhhhh, conflicting emotions.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 9/9/2012, 4:35 pm

sahhar wrote:
fantastica wrote:if you can't squeeze in the time to watch it live, watch the downloaded versin. Ask Ivana for download links because she is the queen of finding everything online. or you can go to GF and they usually post download links pretty soon after it's aired. Then just watch when you have time, and you won't be bothered w/ ads, or segments of ND or anybody else you are not interested in. In fact that's probably what I will do because I only want to watch clips where Kurt has screentime. if you are curious about storyline better read Claire's recap - assume she will still write glee recaps. I haven't seen her in ages so I don't know if she is still in the fandom. anyway there are also other recappers out there that write more entertainment recaps than the show offers on its own.

I can make time to watch it live. But I don't really want to. I'm just worried that I might not get very good quality online links. But yeah, I was actually going to watch it live, then suddenly I felt there's really no point of going through all that trouble. But then again if something happens in Kurt's storyline, I don't want it to be spoiled for me when I'm online at night. Argghhhhhh, conflicting emotions.

See, this is a problem you donĀ“t have to deal with when you live where I do. I have to wait till some good people post download links and than I have to wait till another good people create subtitles :(
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/9/2012, 5:11 pm

If I'd live on the right continent/country I would probably try to watch live, but if I'd have work or had other plans I would not be terribly upset about missing it and watching the recording later.

I'm just sometimes feeling a little bit like a cheat because us Narnia folk have to rely on to the *cough* not-so-law-abiding-methods*cough* aaand I've justified this by buying Glee DVD boxes. But after that horrible season I'm still not sure whether I want to support Fox and buy Season 3. I'm fairly certain the actors of Glee, hence Chris, will not benefit from the DVD sales since there are so many in the cast to begin with and it's highly unlikely that dividends are given to the not so big named actors on Fox.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next