Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Empty Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Jellyrolls 11/20/2012, 4:14 pm

ADMINISTRATOR NOTE :

I am interupting this spoiler thread to say hello to all of our visitors who have been stopping by here while the Glee Forum is down. baibai

If you are a Chris fan, I hope you'll register and join our community. All Chris fans are very welcome in this community (but if you are a Darren fan too, you may want to avoid our snark and bark thread).

It's a lot more fun to post than it is to read! So, please, join us!

You may now go back to your regularly scheduled spoiler talk!

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 11/24/2012, 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : it's prettier and more official this way)
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2012, 4:40 pm

Thank you, @Sheny, for the youtube video! cvece
This is much easier to watch (and download) than all those short tumblr videos.

From tumblr:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdsx36K1Sx1qgchnwo1_500
x
Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  tanita_mors 11/20/2012, 4:56 pm

sheny wrote: I made this for all of you who can't watch the videos on Tumblr neutre

video
Thanks BB. You THE BEST. bisou
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/20/2012, 5:00 pm

Divalicious wrote:Thank you for the video, I mean, I could watch things off tumblr, but I don't seem to have the right program to save off of it. YouTube I can save, to view it, or put it on disc for future viewing.
if you are using mozilla firefox, install one or both of the fallowing add-ons : net video hunter, video download helper. just type those in the the add-on search bar. they can catch most videos/audio clips that get played in the browser. if not, look for alternatives in chrome/opera/IE/saffari (which every you are using).
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/20/2012, 5:12 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Thank you, @Sheny, for the youtube video! cvece
This is much easier to watch (and download) than all those short tumblr videos.

From tumblr:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdsx36K1Sx1qgchnwo1_500
x
Razz

Razz Still remember when Rachel said that. Yep, it fits here.

BTW love that pose, is half "I'm fabulous and I know it" and half cute Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/20/2012, 5:14 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
Divalicious wrote:Thank you for the video, I mean, I could watch things off tumblr, but I don't seem to have the right program to save off of it. YouTube I can save, to view it, or put it on disc for future viewing.
if you are using mozilla firefox, install one or both of the fallowing add-ons : net video hunter, video download helper. just type those in the the add-on search bar. they can catch most videos/audio clips that get played in the browser. if not, look for alternatives in chrome/opera/IE/saffari (which every you are using).

OOOhhhhhh, thank you. Now I can get all the Chris fabulousness, not just the Youtube ones.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/20/2012, 6:17 pm

I think this one has to be one of my favorites from all of the photos from Sunday's shoot:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Colche10
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/20/2012, 6:27 pm

indiaskye wrote:I think this one has to be one of my favorites from all of the photos from Sunday's shoot:

Beautiful picture. wub One would really think they are couple based on this. :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  azure 11/20/2012, 6:33 pm

I absolutely love all the photos and videos we have got from the filming in New York this week - many thanks to everyone there who took them all, and to those posting them up. I love seeing Chris so happy, that makes all my worries about Glee storylines and screentime disappear.

azure
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2012, 6:48 pm

^Hey, another baby penguin. Welcome, azure. baibai

Were these here yet? (It's so hard to keep up with all those pics)
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt1w3ElTa1qfi3y6o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt1sftKV91qcf4gdo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2012, 7:07 pm

Chris and his true love:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt3zzL85I1r1v397o1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt3zzL85I1r1v397o2_250
x

I am happy that apparently diet coke has forgiven Chris for cheating on him with coffee. tonguue

You see, all it takes is some fun ice skating to get back together again. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2012, 8:19 pm

Chris and Zach:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt3kqFagW1qfgv4ko1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt3kqFagW1qfgv4ko2_250
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt3kqFagW1qfgv4ko3_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt3kqFagW1qfgv4ko4_250
Razz

Gifs from this youtube video.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/20/2012, 10:25 pm

azure wrote:I absolutely love all the photos and videos we have got from the filming in New York this week - many thanks to everyone there who took them all, and to those posting them up. I love seeing Chris so happy, that makes all my worries about Glee storylines and screentime disappear.

Would you believe I am currently happier about Glee than I have been since Chris got the Golden Globe? 8,9,10,11... I am happy happy.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/20/2012, 10:47 pm

indiaskye wrote:...

They look like a real couple Smile What's that look Lea?

Glorfindel wrote:...

I am happy that apparently diet coke has forgiven Chris for cheating on him with coffee. tonguue

You see, all it takes is some fun ice skating to get back together again. Rolling Eyes

Razz I don't know why Chris's love story with diet coke it sounds familiar to me.It reminds me a certain couple that we know.

Glorfindel wrote:Chris and Zach:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt3kqFagW1qfgv4ko1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt3kqFagW1qfgv4ko2_250
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt3kqFagW1qfgv4ko3_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt3kqFagW1qfgv4ko4_250
Razz

Poor Zach :( It seems than being a good choreographer and dancer it doesn't mean you're gonna be good at ice-skating.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/20/2012, 10:50 pm

arina wrote:
indiaskye wrote:I think this one has to be one of my favorites from all of the photos from Sunday's shoot:

Beautiful picture. wub One would really think they are couple based on this. :-)

They look like they should be in a J Crew ad.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/20/2012, 10:51 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Chris and his true love:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt3zzL85I1r1v397o1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdt3zzL85I1r1v397o2_250
x

Chris always has great chemistry with diet Coke.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/20/2012, 10:52 pm

It has been a wonderful couple of days, interviews, book signings, lovely pictures, Chris looks like he is having fun and gets along well with his frequent co-stars. Knowing that even though it is still weeks away, we have a magnificent solo, cute skating with happy-not-crying Kurt, much better than the past several episodes where he either hasn't been on, or is sad.

As for the sweet Chris and Lea picture, I see two people extremely comfortable and trusting of each other, that must be a lovely working relationship.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/20/2012, 11:36 pm

Gotta love tumblr sometimes. So many goodies.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdshe0rdmF1rrzcxco1_1280
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/20/2012, 11:39 pm

Too adorable. His butt must hurt, though. He must have a wonderful disposition that after falling down how many times, and being on the ice in skates for 11 hours, but can still flash that dimple for us.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/21/2012, 2:06 am

arina wrote:

Oh, lord, kiss him already, Lea, and get it over with.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/21/2012, 2:17 am

Yep, there ain't no way he could play a male romantic lead. You can tell he is gay from waaaay over here. No chemistry whatsoever. Hollywood be stupid. We Kurtsies need to lay some breadcrumbs because obviously they need help. This man has romantic comedy written all over him.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 2:44 am

Thank you Sheny for putting together that video. You are a sweetheart, same with all of you that have found these other Youtube video's. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 3995355489

And thanks for finding these pics and gifs as well.

And also welcome to the forum Venessa and others, it is good to see you guys here. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 358184402

And the Darren sounds better now that I can here it in the video. They both sound incredible.

And they are cute together.

I still don't want Blaine with Kurt, because he needs to grow up, same as Finn.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/21/2012, 4:16 am

x

Glad to see diet coke has decided to forgive him for his transgression ... Razz

Glorfindel wrote:Chris and Zach:

Razz

It looks like they all had a lot of fun - but then, what else could possibly happen when you put three people (Chris, Darren, Zach) who all have no problem embracing their inner dorks - and with maybe not the best skating skills - on the ice together? And even Adam Shankman seems to have had fun ... coool

Divalicious wrote:
As for the sweet Chris and Lea picture, I see two people extremely comfortable and trusting of each other, that must be a lovely working relationship.

And I'm just so glad he has people in his life that he can have such good relationships with!

Divalicious wrote:Yep, there ain't no way he could play a male romantic lead. You can tell he is gay from waaaay over here. No chemistry whatsoever. Hollywood be stupid. We Kurtsies need to lay some breadcrumbs because obviously they need help. This man has romantic comedy written all over him.

To be honest, I don't doubt for one second that Chris could play the straight lead in a romantic comedy if he wanted to.
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 11/21/2012, 4:27 am

x

yeah but you guys are all like 'oh Chris cheated on DC and blabla, poor DC, but DC cheated also on Chris fyi! In those BTS where they practise for a scene you can clearly see Lea with a Diet Coke so no it's not only Chris that you should blame ok. flower
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/21/2012, 4:53 am

This was probably posted. I don't know anymore. So many pics, gifs and videos in these last 3 days. I very happy of course but I'm glued to the computer. Please Chris stop being so adorable and gorgeous so I can rest for a day at least.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdtqnxU4Cp1qfev87o1_r1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdtqnxU4Cp1qfev87o5_r4_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdtqnxU4Cp1qfev87o6_r1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 Tumblr_mdtqnxU4Cp1qfev87o2_r1_250
ptdr

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next