Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2012, 10:40 am

coxfire wrote:
The Blainers will eventually find a way to turn it around so that it's all right that Blaine cheated on Kurt. They'll say it's all Kurt's fault for leaving Blaine, and not being attentive to Blaine

Well in this case they'll have to recognize that Kurt was perfectly right in "cheat-texting" with Chandler since Blaine was being distant. Because if it's they don't, that's serious double standards, ain't it?

I doubt this spoiler is true, however, would RIB really allow Blaine to do something wrong? I'd love it to be true, not because I don't like Blaine or Klaine, but because we would finally see a chin in his dapper-armor, and he would be more "human" to me. My major problem with the character so far was that he never was "allowed" to be at fault (and sings too many songs, but that's another debate).

In addition, if it would allow us to see Kurt interact with other people, or even being chased after (I don't keep my hopes up), I'm all for it.

Actually writing it this way keeps Blaine clean. By showing him go to hook up with some guy, and then pulling away before doing the deed, he'll come off as honorable. He was tempted because he felt alone, but then realized that he had too much to lose by going through with it. The Blainers will say it's because he loves Kurt so much, and think that he is the best and most perfect person by not going through with it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2012, 10:41 am

tanita_mors wrote:this scene is from 4x07 (probably blaine talking to sebastian about what happened). it's not yet fully clear if he actually cheated kurt, or if this guy was a rebound after the break-up. but people who saw the episode say that he confesses to cheating in the park scene in 4x04.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 27 AQlZF

I bet the cute random guy doesn't look like Chandler.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2012, 10:43 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:The Blainers will eventually find a way to turn it around so that it's all right that Blaine cheated on Kurt. They'll say it's all Kurt's fault for leaving Blaine, and not being attentive to Blaine.
They're already doing it.
I've read the theory that RIB want everyone to feel sad for Kurt, because Kurt can never be in the wrong (the st. Kurt shtick), and that's why Blaine is getting a "character assasination". Rolling Eyes
And I've also read that Blaine (unlike Kurt) doesn't have someone like Burt to give him the "You matter" speech.
beam

But Blaine doesn't need a "you matter" speech because Blaine (unlike Kurt) is mister perfect and can do no wrong (even when he does wrong).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/3/2012, 10:52 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Hands in the air those who think that bringing back the Warblers (with a new lead who will be locked and paid to be available next summer) is nothing else than a way to rake in more iTunes dollars and to get enough performers for next year's newbies live tour?

koukou

It'll be interesting to see the ticket sales for a Glee tour without the original cast.

Glorfindel wrote:I was just listening to 'The Scientist' while scrolling through some threads here, and I legit lost focus of the song: it was so booooooring (and I love the original).
Then Kurt's line came, and because I wasnt paying attention to the song Chris's singing totally took me by surprise, and my eyes filled with tears!
And while I was thinking about that I totally forgot about the rest of the song again and it became background noise again.

schematic diagram of The Scientist:
Sleep booooooooooooooring --- panik wow!!! crycry --- Sleep booooooooooooooring

That's what Chris' singing voice can do (well to me anyway). wub

Imagine if that song was sung by Chris/Kurt alone.

It'll be panik panik panik crycry crycry crycry wub wub wub all the way.

*Sigh*

tanita_mors wrote:In case anyone didn't get the memo that this guy is a new villain

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 27 A4O3JCaCUAADSsG

I thought this guy just wanted to defeat ND, not participate in world domination tonguue
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/3/2012, 11:14 am

Brotherly Love

I know everyone's excited for Finn and Rachel and Kurt and Blaine to share scenes again, but one of the more touching interactions comes between brothers Finn and Kurt. Their relationship has evolved a lot and it's sweet to see them together again.

Now that is something I'm very very happy about. I was dying to see some "Bro-Furt" after Burt & Carole's wedding, but aside from an awesome scene in The Spanish Teacher and the "you're like the gay Braveheart", the writers never really gave us that.

Plus, it changes from all the Klangst we've seen and discussed about lately. I wish we could see more of Kurt+Finn scenes, because Chris and Cory act really well off each other.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/3/2012, 11:15 am

i think this is a story they would want to do with kurt, but unfortunately, not only would chris heavily protest because he detests the "promiscuous gay" moniker like the plague, but it's completely out of kurt's nature. blaine on the other hand is impulsive, attention-seeking kind of guy. he would do something like this without thinking of the consequences later. and even if he really didn't cheat but just met the guy, it's stings just as bad because the betrayal is there. and it's enough for him not to be able to hide, but he have this need to confess it.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 10/3/2012, 11:35 am

If these spoilers are true, I think it's a good thing (despite the Blainer whining). If Blaine cheats (and since Kurt texting Chandler makes him a dirty ho, this does count as cheating), it does leave Kurt able to date other people without being the bad guy (to the general audience, I mean. The Blainers will always think he's the bad guy). Kurt will be in the same position as Rachel: free as a bird to to sing duets and make out with hot NY guys (I'll settle for just the duets)

Bring on Chase Madison!
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2012, 11:49 am

Vir Cotto wrote:Bring on Chase Madison!

This is one time when I'm very glad that Kurt is my OTP. I've been happy to ship him with pretty much anything with a pulse. Hot older man who works for Vogue? Hell yeah... He should totally do Chase, and then post the pictures on his Facebook account so that Blaine would have something to look at while drowning his sorrows in Ben and Jerrys FroYo. Twisted Evil

Yes... I am a bad, bad person. ptdr
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/3/2012, 11:51 am

Those took long time to do through. Huh! I feel like I have already watched the episode.

If this cheating is true they were really good at keeping it under wraps until now. And yes, if Blaine is to be kept "clean" he will probably not go through the whole nine yards with this random guy but consideres a thougt about doing the deed already condemning. That's why he saw texting as cheating as well...keepin up with their consistancy there I see. And that is why Klaine is still endgame if not in S4 then in S5. Better be in S5 if Kurt knows nothing but that the fact that Blaine has cheated. I'm just wishing that reason for Blaine thinking about cheating doesn't venture into the area where Kurt is labelled as a frigid uptight bitch, which makes Blaine cheat. Maybe I'll just watch the episode as soon as I can in Friday before weaving a web in my head.

I'd watch ten Blaine solos to get one meaningful Furt scene so wishing with all my fingers crossed that that part of the spoilers is true at least. They are the "hurt" parties of these pseudo-break-ups after all, consoling and supportive brothers! Yes, yes, yes me want!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2012, 11:57 am

tanita_mors wrote:i think this is a story they would want to do with kurt, but unfortunately, not only would chris heavily protest because he detests the "promiscuous gay" moniker like the plague, but it's completely out of kurt's nature. blaine on the other hand is impulsive, attention-seeking kind of guy. he would do something like this without thinking of the consequences later. and even if he really didn't cheat but just met the guy, it's stings just as bad because the betrayal is there. and it's enough for him not to be able to hide, but he have this need to confess it.

I was saying that they missed the opportunity to have Blaine cheat in the first time after the Klaine fight. It was a perfect opportunity, and would haved added dimension to Blaine, and given them something to write about for Klaine. But the need to keep Blaine perfect kept them from doing anything back then.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/3/2012, 12:04 pm

I can't decide if all the "Blaine apologist" talk from certain Blaine stans right now is hilarious, or infuriating. I hate that when Kurt does the slightest bit wrong, they throw him under the bus without hesitation and condemn him angrily, but if Blaine does something wrong, they immediately start making excuses - even wildly ridiculous ones - to excuse his behavior. dryy They'll readily believe Kurt neglected Blaine and not give him the benefit of the doubt, but now so many of them are determined to say Blaine didn't cheat because that scene is after 4x04...or that he didn't do the deed so it doesn't count...when, I think all evidence points to the fact that he did do it, especially because of the rumpled bed detail and so on. If he's being this angst-ridden for just almost going through with it, then I find this really melodramatic, to be honest. But I guess it's because I can't really relate or sympathize.

However, and though my heart breaks for Kurt, I too am really pleased with this development if its true - and I think it will be. Because as someone mentioned, this finally, finally makes Blaine human and flawed in a way that only his most hardcore stans are going to try and wave away. This is good character development for Blaine, I think, because it'll finally knock him off his pedestal and make he and Kurt equals.

Anyway, I'm equally nervous and excited for this episode...and very happy that the Furt scene is supposedly sweet. wub

And I'll keep up the chant - BRING ON CHASE MADISON!!! Smile
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2012, 12:05 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Those took long time to do through. Huh! I feel like I have already watched the episode.

If this cheating is true they were really good at keeping it under wraps until now. And yes, if Blaine is to be kept "clean" he will probably not go through the whole nine yards with this random guy but consideres a thougt about doing the deed already condemning. That's why he saw texting as cheating as well...keepin up with their consistancy there I see. And that is why Klaine is still endgame if not in S4 then in S5. Better be in S5 if Kurt knows nothing but that the fact that Blaine has cheated. I'm just wishing that reason for Blaine thinking about cheating doesn't venture into the area where Kurt is labelled as a frigid uptight bitch, which makes Blaine cheat. Maybe I'll just watch the episode as soon as I can in Friday before weaving a web in my head.

I'd watch ten Blaine solos to get one meaningful Furt scene so wishing with all my fingers crossed that that part of the spoilers is true at least. They are the "hurt" parties of these pseudo-break-ups after all, consoling and supportive brothers! Yes, yes, yes me want!

You know, I've been half wondering the past few days if the whole Will storyline is ultimately going to be a way for them to set up a way to get Will out of Lima and off to NY. Then, Blaine (and whoever else they want to keep) will go to college in NY next year, and they can completely drop the McKinley stuff next year, assuming that none of the new characters they've introduced in the past year or so have taken off like wild fire. They'll lose the useless characters like Unique, and Joe, and tighten up the cast to a small core with occassional guest appearance by the originals.

I don't necessarily think that they have anything set in stone, but they could be putting up the framework to tighten up the show for the first half of season 5 (to get to the syndication number), and maybe rekindle interest in the show.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2012, 12:09 pm

For me, the cheating part isn't the biggest issue. It's not even the timing (that Kurt's only been in NY a few weeks when the shit hits the fan). It's that it was premeditated. Blaine actively went looking for a hook-up. It would be something altogether different if Blaine met someone that he was hanging out with as a friend and something unplanned happened (maybe while drinking since Blaine is such a goddamn lightweight). But he went trolling on the internet. That is a lot more the issue for me to get past.

Yeah... character development... the Blaine stans are going to be wishing they never asked for that one, won't they. There's no way for him to come out of this looking good.

Am now wondering if one of the reasons that Blaine is looking to leave McKinley (or at least is entertaining the option) is because Finn is going to be leading ND and I'm assuming that Finn might not look too kindly on the guy who screwed around on his brother. pauly Think the next few eps are going to be very interesting... tongue2
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/3/2012, 12:50 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:...
I don't necessarily think that they have anything set in stone, but they could be putting up the framework to tighten up the show for the first half of season 5 (to get to the syndication number), and maybe rekindle interest in the show.

It would be nice to think that they do weigh their options, so that at least might mean someone at Fox is still in control and wants to keep the shows main talents on the frame. And as much as I have bashed Will's character before, he would be a good person if they'd actually give him half his brains back. I like to think that Wemma is holding both functioning parts of their respective brains. Smile And Morrisons acting skills have not been in use these past season(s).

Ranwing wrote:Am now wondering if one of the reasons that Blaine is looking to leave McKinley (or at least is entertaining the option) is because Finn is going to be leading ND and I'm assuming that Finn might not look too kindly on the guy who screwed around on his brother. pauly Think the next few eps are going to be very interesting... tongue2

It would be awesome drama, bringing back their somewhat unresolved issues from S3. I still don't believe they could form that tight bromance even if Kurt and Blaine were not together. IMO They are just so different, but the best dynamics come from differences though.

But yes to all new combos they can draw out from this bloted cast. And funny thing is the most interesting storylines still keep coming from old characters. Hah, in their faces. I think they are tripping themselves with their cunning plans. If they manage to create and maintain enough power for the old cast then I'm sure McKinleys time might be up soon. (Shamefully now retreating to a corner because I got exited about a stupid show!)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/3/2012, 2:06 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Those took long time to do through. Huh! I feel like I have already watched the episode.

I believe we are already fairly close to those ten solos, with the amount of singing Blaine does this episode. I really doubt Blaine did more than go to the other guys house and perhaps make out a bit. In his incredibly loneliness, and not being able to talk to Kurt he immediately goes on FaceBook and finds a guy to make out with. Perfectly reasonable. He's lonely. Lots of guys want to make out with him, lots of girls want to make out with him. Kurt is holding out, apparently not doing any phone sex, and a guy has needs. Now it makes sense for Blaine to fly all the way out there, not to break up, but to confess.

The comment in the article that RIB is protecting their favorites are Santana/Blaine and Rachel. JMO. I don't know that for sure. I do think Kurt will be incredibly hurt what not picking up a call makes Blaine do, what happens when Kurt misses that airplane trip back, or has dental appointment? Now if they really are broken up, I can see Blaine contemplating going back to the Warblers, especially since Finn is running ND, and probably knows what Blaine did, so he will have that constant guilt feeling. By not actually physically cheating, and probably offering Kurt a bunch of red roses they will leave the audience with Blaine being very contrite, and still in love with Kurt. Give them a few episodes and everyone but Kurtsies will forget how Blaine tried to replace Kurt in a very short period of time. After all, he didn't even sleep with the guy will come up. Would be interesting if anyone brings up about the whole ND singing against Kurt when he texted with Chandler. Who will be Kurt's back up? Oh yes, in Kurt and Blaine issues, Blaine does the singing 90 % of the time. Blaine seriously needs to grow up, and realize adult relationships aren't like kids. They can't be 24/7 on you. It is a team, give and take, if you want to have a healthy relationship that is.

As for Rachel/Finn, haven't we done this scene so many times, it is redundant, just something to try to get Lea an Emmy nom probably. I don't really care. Maybe if this were the first break up, or the second, but after three it loses meaning. It will probably be so Rachel can utter a line about how he'll always be her first love, but she has to make a future for her self blah, blah, blah. JMO. Santana, I think she sees how well Brittney and Sam are getting along, and takes the martyr route, but we'll see tomorrow. Will and Emma are adults, and if they can't work out Will getting a short time job elsewhere they will never make it, so I have no doubt they will be fine.

Blaine using Sebastian as a sounding board on how to get Kurt back sounds really, really weird. If so, they defanged him in a serious way. He should be saying, hey, why didn't you call me for some sex, I will like do just about anybody, and I did chase you last year, shouldn't I be first in line? Whatever.

I'll just have to see what happens tomorrow. Really, really glad I pretty much stay here anymore, and don't have to listen to others justifying their faves actions. I just have to admire Chris' acting and his one line of singing. We can comment on how gorgeous he looks, always a favorite of mine. How his slightest expression tells you what Kurt is feeling. That's the good stuff.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/3/2012, 2:25 pm

I think by Ryan's favorite he meant Kurt :( ... Ryan is known that he based Kurt on himself and that he has weakness for that character.... and the random, out-of-character plot twist which is big news would suit Blaine's cheating.... I think we can look forward to a lot comments about saint Kurt and Kurt't being Murphy's pet after this episode... vomit2
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/3/2012, 2:28 pm

I'll probably end up watching the episode late tomorrow and miss all the hell that will break loose in the fandom.

My thought's are that per the flashback, the rumpled bed etc, Blaine def cheats on Kurt at some point.

I frankly think this is the final straw. I'm glad the writers actually went that direction to knock Blaine off his pedestal and I'm sure Blaine stans will still try their level best to justify his actions. The fact that he reprimanded Kurt for texting Chandler and pretty much all the double standards you all mentioned in your previous posts (you all are much better in terms of putting your coherent thoughts out there), a break up only makes perfect sense.

I just hope Kurt enjoys his independent, single life and eventually starts dating another guy, if they make Kurt a depressed, sad sack of a character constantly pining after Blaine and forgiving him, I'll seriously be done. I really hope they don't do that. The fact that for Kurt it's only Blaine and nobody else is just pathetic, especially since it's less of an amicable breakup and more cheating.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/3/2012, 2:29 pm

During the trying hour -- come prepared, hardcore fans of the musical drama will cry -- Rachel and Finn will address his absence, Blaine will be proactive about missing Kurt, who's overwhelmed with his new gig at Vogue.com and Brittany will (finally!) get to see Santana without the assistance of technology.

The Hollywood Reporter screened the episode early and has 10 teasers for what to expect from the episode, which features music from Coldplay, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Duncan Sheik.

PHOTOS: 'Glee' Season 4 in Pictures

1. Brittany continues her streak of making new friends, learning she has more in common with Blaine than either of them expected.

2. Finn's military career -- specifically his lack of one after he arrived at Rachel's out of uniform -- is explained. As is his four months of going MIA, which could back to hurt him in the end.

3. Kitty lets her crazy flag fly (look out for the Rapture!) and it rubs a few people the wrong way.

PHOTOS: 'Glee' Season 4 Cast Portraits

4. Kitty's boy toy Jake, meanwhile, continues to bond with fellow newbie Marley and he confides in her with not one, not two but three secrets about himself.

5. Brittany and Santana 'shippers will have reasons to cheer -- and cry. While there's PDA, it may not all be happy. Bonus: Naya Rivera's rendition of Taylor Swift's "Mine" will have you heading for iTunes mid-song.

6. Someone in a long-term relationship is having cyber relations, and he or she will wind up paying the price for the tryst.

7. Will's time at McKinley could be severely reduced when a new job with a blue ribbon opens up for the guy who's admittedly stuck in a rut and uninspired. His plan for Emma, meanwhile, doesn't quite win him a ribbon of any color.

PHOTOS: 'Glee's' Season 4 Premiere Party

8. More than one familiar face will return to McKinley, with one alum coming back in tears.

9. More than one couple will end up heading to Splitsville, though the circumstances of how each breakup differ. The choices: cheating, being mature and bad timing.

10. Finn and Rachel go on an incredibly awkward double date with Kurt and Blaine. How odd is it? When you're excited to see Brody while Finn Hudson is in town, you know there's a problem.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glee-season-4-break-up-spoilers-376062
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/3/2012, 2:31 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 27 Tumblr_mbbs4msAEB1qcgxz0o1_500

Well, that's something. Kurt may not get to sing, but at least he gets to talk.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/3/2012, 2:36 pm

I'm back full time. Strategic Management is now in the past Smile and my next exam period is not before the middle of November.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/3/2012, 2:51 pm

Welcome back and enjoy the mayhem.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/3/2012, 3:00 pm

Some spoilers also on https://twitter.com/TVGMDamian
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/3/2012, 3:20 pm

Ah, I think we can call it confirmed now.

I am actually looking forward to this. I think it may be a very good episode.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/3/2012, 3:21 pm

CloveGlee wrote:Ah, I think we can call it confirmed now.

I am actually looking forward to this. I think it may be a very good episode.

Same here.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 10/3/2012, 3:23 pm

Glorfindel wrote:If they ever let Kurt and Blaine get together again after Blaine cheated on Kurt in only a few weeks after Kurt left for New York, and knowing that Blaine was very keen to accuse Kurt of cheating with Chandler.......... I think I'll explode. Evil or Very Mad

Well, if that happens, i believe that many Kurtsies who don't ship Klaine will explode, too. RIB might have to prepare themselves for some angry tweets... Evil or Very Mad

Regarding the spoiler about Blaine's adultery, i slightly doubt that it's legit but i don't think it's too OOC for Blaine. As a Kurtsie who is less emotionally invested in the show, I think i'm fine with the storyline as long as Klaine remain broken up for some time ( at least a few eps) and we get to see Kurt interact with some NYC guys coool

@Ivana, May i know what do you major in? I know that you watch tons of TV shows and movies ( you are a bit like Abed from 'Community', whom i really adore), so do you happen to study a course related to TV or media? I'm just curious.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next