Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread

+22
Divalicious
Delight
Kurt Hummel
bayth
valkeakuulas
Adamina
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Piciollina
ColferInspired
arina
sheny
fantastica
Lottie2303
Ireth
AnneNeville
opals
Ranwing
TimF
brisallie
ChrisColferFan1
tanita_mors
26 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap6%4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap47%4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap12%4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap35%4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 17

4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: 4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel 5/15/2013, 9:57 am

Jellyrolls wrote:But that quote doesn't mean that Kurt still loves Blaine. Santana said it, not Kurt. Santana doesn't know how Kurt feels.
Yes, that's part of why this makes me so angry. Everybody apparently thinks they know how Kurt feels, but Kurt is silenced and not allowed to express what he really feels. :angry:
The sad thing about it is that a lot of fans (Klainers) take those second hand comments of other characters as gospel and run with it.

Every g*ddamn character on the show is made into a Klaine shipper, pushing Kurt back to Blaine, even when he's kicking and screaming "no". Burt, Tina, Sam, Isabelle, Santana, the lesbian couple: they are either excusing/ encouraging Blaine and/or pushing Kurt back to Blaine.
And the Klainers eat it up and put them as captains in their ranks of Klaine shippers. Like Santana was suddenly their champion when she commented on 'Come What May' being the Klaine wedding song. While Rachel is the devil because she suggested to Kurt to start dating Adam. Bah.
How many other characters do they have to throw into this mess to redeem Blaine and convince Kurt to go back to his precious cupcake? vomir

smajli
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: 4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/16/2013, 1:19 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:According to GOBr, this was the dialogue between Kurt and Santana in the finale:

Kurt: "Why am I so nervous?"
Santana: "Because you still love him, you dope."

It's nothing but another example of someone else putting words in Kurt's mouth again, telling him how he feels instead of allowing him to express himself. All in service of a Klaine reunion without actually tackling the serious issues they have.
It's typical of season 4 and it's despicable. I'm glad it got cut. :angry:

And of course, NOW the Klainers are screaming that Kurt's POV should not have been cut out of the canon, when they were not complaining not getting Kurt's POV right after the cheating.
STFU. tronco

But that quote doesn't mean that Kurt still loves Blaine. Santana said it, not Kurt. Santana doesn't know how Kurt feels.

It was stupid pointless dialogue.

I agree 100% if this is true I am glad it was cut.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/16/2013, 5:33 pm

This is so annoying. Why does every Glee character have to "ship" Klaine...even Burt?! Also, in so many Glee stories, fans tend to write Santana as this huge Klainer who knows what Kurt is thinking and feeling, and knows he's "really in love with Blaine". vomir vomit2 This is rude and disrespectful. In this one story I read, the author was basically punishing Kurt (through Santana) for attempting to move on from Blaine to Adam through all of these disgusting pranks that they had Santana pull on Kurt.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/16/2013, 5:39 pm

if glee writers are sick and tired of blaine like we do they would have written him out of the show or at least write very little for him. they are the one drinking the coolaid. we are not. what glee writers want to sell to us is not what we want to see. i have realized this long time ago and stopped caring for /get angry with the show.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/16/2013, 5:48 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:-I don't think Rachel is as selfish as some of you think. She did sacrifice herself/her dreams for her loved ones...twice. She wanted to stay behind in Lima with Finn and Kurt at the end of season three, and she wanted to skip the Funny Girl audition in "Diva" this season for fear of losing her friends and loved ones with her diva behavior. Things go to her head still, but I think she's progressed from the girl who sent her competition to a crackhouse. I'm sure if one of her dad's was ill, she'd skip two weeks of school for them just as Kurt did. Maybe even a Broadway role.

I don't know . . . I'm sure you're right about what she'd do if one of her dads got sick, but I saw her offers to sacrifice her career and audition as so much showboating. She knew she'd be discouraged from following through (and Finn did just that--though quite cruelly--by forcing her onto a train). She likes to look good and generous, but I don't think that she's *that* generous. She is likes to SEE herself that way, though.

I see her as like Blaine, but with more talent and enough more self awareness/ability to learn (within the confines of the glee-verse) that she has some depth.

Really, I think Blaine should explore his bi tendencies and date Rachel after all. It's a match made in heaven--until Rachel realizes that Blaine is riding HER coattails now.

I don't think she's as generous as she'd like to think, LOL! But I don't think she's the selfish girl who would do anything and betray/step on anyone in order to reach her goal anymore. I think RIB have softened that character trait of hers. There is the possibility that she was just grandstanding or wanting to stay behind for her own reasons, but I think she loves her friends and her boyfriends.

Hell yes to the bisexual thing. I ship Hummelberry so hard! Actually, I missed out on this lovely conversation about Hummelberry vs. Kurtana, and I just want to say that I love them both!

Hummelberry: I see this as being a sugary sweet, lovely relationship. These two are so dorky, musical loving and corny together. They act like they belong in a 1950's musical...it's hilarious. But there can still be some tensions going on between them once in a while. The Hummelberry fight in "Diva" was one of the funniest scenes this season...also, it was just ripe with sexual tension with this little moment:

Rachel: I wouldn't do that if I were you, babe.

Kurt: *whispered* Oh, why not?

HOT! Oops...I mean... blushh But no, I really love these two because they seem like two peas in a pod. They share some personality traits, talents and dreams, but they are still different enough to be interesting together. When Santana called them the Olsen Twins, I laughed my ass off because it's sort of true.

As for Kurtana...wow. SO freaking hot! If Rachel brings out his perfectionst, uptight, musical obsessed and corny self...Santana brings out his snark, his dominant side and his sex appeal. A night with Santana would bring the Kurt from "I Do" back in full force. I know a lot of people are wary about his behavior in that episode, but I was just so fascinated by it. A totally different side to Kurt that we normally don't see. Also, these two would be hilarious together with the dark sense of humor and the snarking back and forth.

But, of course, this is all in theory. As much as a bisexual (bi-curious?) Kurt would be interesting to see (and for Chris to act out), there would be so much hate for this storyline. Glee fans would accuse RIB of "trying to straighten out the gay guy".

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 5:57 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:-I don't think Rachel is as selfish as some of you think. She did sacrifice herself/her dreams for her loved ones...twice. She wanted to stay behind in Lima with Finn and Kurt at the end of season three, and she wanted to skip the Funny Girl audition in "Diva" this season for fear of losing her friends and loved ones with her diva behavior. Things go to her head still, but I think she's progressed from the girl who sent her competition to a crackhouse. I'm sure if one of her dad's was ill, she'd skip two weeks of school for them just as Kurt did. Maybe even a Broadway role.

I don't know . . . I'm sure you're right about what she'd do if one of her dads got sick, but I saw her offers to sacrifice her career and audition as so much showboating. She knew she'd be discouraged from following through (and Finn did just that--though quite cruelly--by forcing her onto a train). She likes to look good and generous, but I don't think that she's *that* generous. She is likes to SEE herself that way, though.

I see her as like Blaine, but with more talent and enough more self awareness/ability to learn (within the confines of the glee-verse) that she has some depth.

Really, I think Blaine should explore his bi tendencies and date Rachel after all. It's a match made in heaven--until Rachel realizes that Blaine is riding HER coattails now.

I don't think she's as generous as she'd like to think, LOL! But I don't think she's the selfish girl who would do anything and betray/step on anyone in order to reach her goal anymore. I think RIB have softened that character trait of hers. There is the possibility that she was just grandstanding or wanting to stay behind for her own reasons, but I think she loves her friends and her boyfriends.

Hell yes to the bisexual thing. I ship Hummelberry so hard! Actually, I missed out on this lovely conversation about Hummelberry vs. Kurtana, and I just want to say that I love them both!

Hummelberry: I see this as being a sugary sweet, lovely relationship. These two are so dorky, musical loving and corny together. They act like they belong in a 1950's musical...it's hilarious. But there can still be some tensions going on between them once in a while. The Hummelberry fight in "Diva" was one of the funniest scenes this season...also, it was just ripe with sexual tension with this little moment:

Rachel: I wouldn't do that if I were you, babe.

Kurt: *whispered* Oh, why not?

HOT! Oops...I mean... blushh But no, I really love these two because they seem like two peas in a pod. They share some personality traits, talents and dreams, but they are still different enough to be interesting together. When Santana called them the Olsen Twins, I laughed my ass off because it's sort of true.

As for Kurtana...wow. SO freaking hot! If Rachel brings out his perfectionst, uptight, musical obsessed and corny self...Santana brings out his snark, his dominant side and his sex appeal. A night with Santana would bring the Kurt from "I Do" back in full force. I know a lot of people are wary about his behavior in that episode, but I was just so fascinated by it. A totally different side to Kurt that we normally don't see. Also, these two would be hilarious together with the dark sense of humor and the snarking back and forth.

But, of course, this is all in theory. As much as a bisexual (bi-curious?) Kurt would be interesting to see (and for Chris to act out), there would be so much hate for this storyline. Glee fans would accuse RIB of "trying to straighten out the gay guy".

Oh I would never trust RIB to be able to handle that kind of storyline. They insist on making Kurt Blaine-sexual. vomir Frankly, I'm Chris/Kurt-sexual so screw you RIB!! That's why we have fanfiction. I was actually the one who started that conversation. blushh The people on GF didn't appreciate it as much. They had the same reaction I do every time I hear Blaine sing. Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/16/2013, 7:17 pm

Intriguing as the idea of Kurt exploring his bisexuality, and same with Santana, they would never do it for the single, solitary reason that no one in fandom would believe Kurt could be with Santana and choose Blaine over her. That would mean that Blaine would actually lose something, and their collective consciousness would explode with having to deal with failure darkening Blaine's fairy tale world.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/16/2013, 7:30 pm

kurt is gay. he's not interested romantially in the opposite sex. now if he's born in a royal family and is heir to the throne he would HAVE to marry a woman and produce a child (probably has to be a male child in some countries). w/ modern technology though, he can just donate his sperm to his princess/queen and there's not even need for sexual acts.

just watched Game of Thrones where one of the kings is gay and is unable to get excited when his queen gets naked. LOL
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/16/2013, 7:33 pm

Whoops, must be inhaling too much paint fumes (I'm redoing my kitchen), I never meant that Kurt was bisexual. I just meant if they were to suddenly introduce it, and pair him with Santana he would never look at Blaine ever again.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 8:01 pm

Divalicious wrote:Whoops, must be inhaling too much paint fumes (I'm redoing my kitchen), I never meant that Kurt was bisexual. I just meant if they were to suddenly introduce it, and pair him with Santana he would never look at Blaine ever again.

Fanfiction time! XD also, about the fans getting mad if Kurt was bi, they are gigantic hypocrites. They change the guy characters sexualities so they can pair them with each other and the girls but they get all pissy if we do it to the 2 gay dudes. Screw them! These characters are teenagers and still struggling to find out who they are, it's not completely impossible. Some people, like me, don't really fit into either group because they fall in love with a personality, not a gender. Or just attracted to.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/16/2013, 11:03 pm

@Kim, we know is highly impossible that all of sudden Kurt turns out to bisexual. But that don't stop us to read fics and fantasize about him and Santana.

@Coldflame, I understand your point. It seems that if only one of the sides is gay, that person is allowed to have feelings for someone straight. Or I'm wondered if is because is who you know, and he's "loved" by everyone.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/17/2013, 4:00 am

I re-watched Wonder-ful just for Kurt' sake. blushh

All Blainey grudge aside, he does have a childish point with his comment about Kurt finding another. (Not nesesseraly Santana or Rachel but I can see your thoughts neutre ) Because the longer Kurt spends in NY the better chances he has to see how a normal relationships work. Although are none of RIB able to even fathom a "normal" relationship and able to write one are a matter for another post.

IMO Kurt just needs to see the world more. Which is one thing that is even more annoying than NOT giving Kurt a love interest. We just have to assume that he IS living his life, going/moving on in every level of his life. Giving Kurt freedom in every aspect of his life would make Blaine look dull and rude, dispite all the attempts to elevate his character to a living saint and superhero.

But I agree with you in that we will not see that Kurt re-living in S5 if their need to elevate and worship Blaine continues.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/17/2013, 6:21 am

^The comment of Blaine about "What if Kurt finds someone else?" is quite hypocritical when you consider that Blaine crushed heavily on Sam in the mean time, and if Sam had reciprocated Blaine would be in another relationship now, not Kurt.

ColdFlame96 wrote:Fanfiction time! XD also, about the fans getting mad if Kurt was bi, they are gigantic hypocrites. They change the guy characters sexualities so they can pair them with each other and the girls but they get all pissy if we do it to the 2 gay dudes. Screw them! These characters are teenagers and still struggling to find out who they are, it's not completely impossible. Some people, like me, don't really fit into either group because they fall in love with a personality, not a gender. Or just attracted to.
Agreed.
Although if any of the 2 gay guys in Glee would be bi-sexual my money would be on Blaine, as he already questioned himself when he kissed Rachel and he has been oggling the girls many times (although that was Darren, not Blaine, but still: it's visible in the episodes). Kurt did date Brittany, but that was because he wanted to please his father, and not because he was attracted to Brittany (asking her what boys' lips taste like).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/17/2013, 11:01 am

fantastica wrote:kurt is gay. he's not interested romantially in the opposite sex. now if he's born in a royal family and is heir to the throne he would HAVE to marry a woman and produce a child (probably has to be a male child in some countries). w/ modern technology though, he can just donate his sperm to his princess/queen and there's not even need for sexual acts.

just watched Game of Thrones where one of the kings is gay and is unable to get excited when his queen gets naked. LOL

Of course he is, but I find a bi-curious Kurt to be fascinating, especially given his ignorant comments about bisexuality in season two. I'd love for Kurt to have a moment where he's like "Oh SHIT!" moque

Also, Quinn was straight back in the day. Of course, I'd never, EVER want RIB to give Kurt the Quinn treatment and make him bipolar/insane. (Okay, insane Kurt would be interesting...I just mean I don't want his character to get destroyed like Quinn did.)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8