Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread

+22
Divalicious
Delight
Kurt Hummel
bayth
valkeakuulas
Adamina
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Piciollina
ColferInspired
arina
sheny
fantastica
Lottie2303
Ireth
AnneNeville
opals
Ranwing
TimF
brisallie
ChrisColferFan1
tanita_mors
26 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap6%4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap47%4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap12%4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap35%4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 17

4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColdFlame96 5/11/2013, 5:50 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Yes, unfortunately. I still like Chummel. It doesn't sound nearly as dirty. phr34r
And I prefer Hevans for the Kurt/Sam relationship for the same reason.

I do also prefer Hevans. It sounds better and less dirty than Kum.

AnneNeville wrote:....
Really, I think Blaine should explore his bi tendencies and date Rachel after all. It's a match made in heaven--until Rachel realizes that Blaine is riding HER coattails now.

There was a moment I would have seen Blaine and Rachel dating, because it was pointed by lots of people that Blaine seems to be more like the male star than Finn (though Kurt was the one who gave me that impression at some point), but currently I see Blaine exploring his bi tendencies with Tina. She's so ready to jump on of him. blinkk

But Blaine isn't very talented, and Tina isn't important enough for him to ride on her coat-tails. It has to be Rachel. After all, she's his "vocal equal" even if they don't have Finchel's "dangerous musical chemistry." I'm sure, though, that Blaine would let Tina join him and Rachel if Tina agrees to take the part of Blaine's wardrobe-coordinator and personal assistant.

If I could see anyone exploring their bi tendencies with Rachel, it'd be Kurt. Even Rachel herself admitted that he is her only real competition. Besides, Darren and Lea have zero chemistry.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  AnneNeville 5/11/2013, 5:57 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Yes, unfortunately. I still like Chummel. It doesn't sound nearly as dirty. phr34r

Really, I think Blaine should explore his bi tendencies and date Rachel after all. It's a match made in heaven--until Rachel realizes that Blaine is riding HER coattails now.

There was a moment I would have seen Blaine and Rachel dating, because it was pointed by lots of people that Blaine seems to be more like the male star than Finn (though Kurt was the one who gave me that impression at some point), but currently I see Blaine exploring his bi tendencies with Tina. She's so ready to jump on of him. blinkk

But Blaine isn't very talented, and Tina isn't important enough for him to ride on her coat-tails. It has to be Rachel. After all, she's his "vocal equal" even if they don't have Finchel's "dangerous musical chemistry." I'm sure, though, that Blaine would let Tina join him and Rachel if Tina agrees to take the part of Blaine's wardrobe-coordinator and personal assistant.

If I could see anyone exploring their bi tendencies with Rachel, it'd be Kurt. Even Rachel herself admitted that he is her only real competition. Besides, Darren and Lea have zero chemistry.

When has that ever stopped the Glee producers?

If you think about it, is there a single supposed "endgame" couple that isn't made up of one "strong" actor with one much weaker actor? (Lea/Cory, Chris/Darren, Naya/Heather).

Lea and Chris would be too good together. Heck, Chris and Naya, Naya and Lea, or any other iteration of strong actors would get chucked fast.

ETA: I realize that Cory is the strongest of the above, but he's still significantly behind Lea in acting range, singing, and dancing.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/11/2013, 6:07 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

When has that ever stopped the Glee producers?

If you think about it, is there a single supposed "endgame" couple that isn't made up of one "strong" actor with one much weaker actor? (Lea/Cory, Chris/Darren, Naya/Heather).

Lea and Chris would be too good together. Heck, Chris and Naya, Naya and Lea, or any other iteration of strong actors would get chucked fast.

ETA: I realize that Cory is the strongest of the above, but he's still significantly behind Lea in acting range, singing, and dancing.

I actually prefer Cory's acting over Leas. Lea tends to make the same constipated OTT faces that Darren does and it grates on my nerves. Cory's style is very similar to Chris's in that he is very subtle and doesn't need a lot of dialogue to portray his feelings. But man, I would love to see Kurt and Santana. They could both explore their bi tendencies together. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/11/2013, 6:47 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

I actually prefer Cory's acting over Leas. Lea tends to make the same constipated OTT faces that Darren does and it grates on my nerves. Cory's style is very similar to Chris's in that he is very subtle and doesn't need a lot of dialogue to portray his feelings. But man, I would love to see Kurt and Santana. They could both explore their bi tendencies together. Wink

Agree with the text in bolded. And you know when I noticed this difference, when I saw the Don't Speak performance. I remember Lea and Darren were doing derps/overreacting faces during the bed scene, while Chris and Cory were more subtle.

LOL Kurt and Santana exploring their bi tendecies together. Umm actually I've thought about it, and I see Santana being the aggresive one. But you never know.

Yah, these things can get confusing in different languages. I suppose that the nickname for Enrique is pronounced differently than the derogatory ethnic slur.

In spanish Kike is pronounce just as is written, actually that how all spanish words work.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/11/2013, 6:51 pm

LOL. I actually don't like Lea's acting much. But she is, at least, a stronger singer. And she manages to be a better dancer, even though she isn't a dancer, than Cory.

Cory never impressed me as an actor--until The Break Up. Then, I really liked him.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/11/2013, 6:54 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Agree with the text in bolded. And you know when I noticed this difference, when I saw the Don't Speak performance. I remember Lea and Darren were doing derps/overreacting faces during the bed scene, while Chris and Cory were more subtle.

LOL Kurt and Santana exploring their bi tendecies together. Umm actually I've thought about it, and I see Santana being the aggresive one. But you never know.

I think they'd be pretty equal. I've always imagined Kurt as this controlling sexy vixen. tonguue they'd probably be drinking and watching some fashion show and being completely judgemental bitches together, Santana would make a snarky remark about Kurt, they'd bitch each other out for a few minutes with the sexual tension being overwhelming, and because this is a family show, they'd automatically cut to the next scene with them laying in bed together, totally blissed out, both thinking that they would definitely might not be as gay as they thought. Oh, and also we'd get to see Kurt skin. The end. phr34r
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/11/2013, 6:56 pm

AnneNeville wrote:LOL. I actually don't like Lea's acting much. But she is, at least, a stronger singer. And she manages to be a better dancer, even though she isn't a dancer, than Cory.

Cory never impressed me as an actor--until The Break Up. Then, I really liked him.

The problem with Cory is he only really shines when he's next to some other top actors, like Chris and Mike. Instead, he's always paired with weaker actors. I was really impressed by him in The First Time.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/11/2013, 7:35 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

I think they'd be pretty equal. I've always imagined Kurt as this controlling sexy vixen. tonguue they'd probably be drinking and watching some fashion show and being completely judgemental bitches together, Santana would make a snarky remark about Kurt, they'd bitch each other out for a few minutes with the sexual tension being overwhelming, and because this is a family show, they'd automatically cut to the next scene with them laying in bed together, totally blissed out, both thinking that they would definitely might not be as gay as they thought. Oh, and also we'd get to see Kurt skin. The end. phr34r

if you were able to see my face at this moment, you will see how I'm trying to not laughing at this. Because I just pictured in my mind this scene and I WANT to see it or at least I want someone to write a fic. Wait a minute! I read a fic similar to this scene lol. And I only will say Santana was the "man".
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/11/2013, 8:15 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

if you were able to see my face at this moment, you will see how I'm trying to not laughing at this. Because I just pictured in my mind this scene and I WANT to see it or at least I want someone to write a fic. Wait a minute! I read a fic similar to this scene lol. And I only will say Santana was the "man".

You must link me to this fic. And also, I'm really tempted to write something like that now. I remember reading a Kurtana smut fic that took place in season 1 when the Cheerios went to Nationals.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/12/2013, 1:31 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:LOL. I actually don't like Lea's acting much. But she is, at least, a stronger singer. And she manages to be a better dancer, even though she isn't a dancer, than Cory.

The problem with Cory is he only really shines when he's next to some other top actors, like Chris and Mike. Instead, he's always paired with weaker actors. I was really impressed by him in The First Time.

Which makes him not the strongest of the actors in the cast . . . though I have to tell you that it is hard for ANY actor to do well when their partner is doing nothing. If you push yourself to do more, you look like you're overacting. You need something to respond to.

As a dramaturg/ad there is nothing that frustrates me more than seeing a decent actor forced to do all her or his scenes with a block of wood. Because we (me and the director) do everything we can to force that block of wood to DO something (even if it's straight out telling him to look up NOW) and it often STILL doesn't work. Because the block of wood doesn't have enough responsiveness to execute a specific action in a meaningful way.

I'm not calling Cory a block of wood (there may be others that fit that better), but if he can only act when he's across from someone stronger than him, he's not a very strong actor. A good actor can be brought down by a bad partner, but they will still find something. A mediocre one will stumble. A bad one is reliable.

You know who is a good actor but unappreciated? Scott Foley of Felicity. He's good.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/12/2013, 1:47 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:I think they'd be pretty equal. I've always imagined Kurt as this controlling sexy vixen. tonguue they'd probably be drinking and watching some fashion show and being completely judgemental bitches together, Santana would make a snarky remark about Kurt, they'd bitch each other out for a few minutes with the sexual tension being overwhelming, and because this is a family show, they'd automatically cut to the next scene with them laying in bed together, totally blissed out, both thinking that they would definitely might not be as gay as they thought. Oh, and also we'd get to see Kurt skin. The end. phr34r

I sincerely just had a discussion about Kurt and bisexuality and I was totally against it, but with this post.... I WANT THIS FREAKING SCENE!!!

I also believe it would be a power struggle. Kurt is in no way a submissive sexual partner (and I don't mean this i a dismissive way, but it doesn't suit him character wise). Maybe they'd try anal and blows Santana's mind... OMG, my mind just went to places. I have to stop now!!!

I think Lea is a talented actress and most certainly one of the stronger ones, but I don't like all of her acting choices. Her faces while singing or in dramatic scenes sometimes really annoy me. However it has also partly to do with the writing, because he detest her storylines and overall I really dislike the character Smile. However her comedic timing is excellent.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/12/2013, 1:57 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:I think they'd be pretty equal. I've always imagined Kurt as this controlling sexy vixen. tonguue they'd probably be drinking and watching some fashion show and being completely judgemental bitches together, Santana would make a snarky remark about Kurt, they'd bitch each other out for a few minutes with the sexual tension being overwhelming, and because this is a family show, they'd automatically cut to the next scene with them laying in bed together, totally blissed out, both thinking that they would definitely might not be as gay as they thought. Oh, and also we'd get to see Kurt skin. The end. phr34r

I sincerely just had a discussion about Kurt and bisexuality and I was totally against it, but with this post.... I WANT THIS FREAKING SCENE!!!

I also believe it would be a power struggle. Kurt is in no way a submissive sexual partner (and I don't mean this i a dismissive way, but it doesn't suit him character wise). Maybe they'd try anal and blows Santana's mind... OMG, my mind just went to places. I have to stop now!!!

I think Lea is a talented actress and most certainly one of the stronger ones, but I don't like all of her acting choices. Her faces while singing or in dramatic scenes sometimes really annoy me. However it has also partly to do with the writing, because he detest her storylines and overall I really dislike the character Smile. However her comedic timing is excellent.

I would generally be against turning a character from gay to bi--but Kurt's biphobic comments have made me really want to see a story where he discovered that he could be attracted to at least ONE woman, even if it was a fluke in his life as a whole. ;-)

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/12/2013, 2:00 pm

I am actually totally against it when it comes to Kurt. I really don't want to see it. But for whatever reason, it sounds intriguing with Santana. Especially when it is not necessarily about bi-sexuality but pure curiosity. Hence, the anal-sex as it is something Kurt is accustomed too. I mean in combination with alcohol, boredem and an interested second party who wants to figure out if she may be bisexual herself instead of being a lesbian... Jeez, I already created my entire head-cannon Smile.

Santana and Kurt in bed together... Really, that would be one hell of a scene. Only Sebastian and Kurt can top that imaginary Smile Smile Smile.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/12/2013, 2:09 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I am actually totally against it when it comes to Kurt. I really don't want to see it. But for whatever reason, it sounds intriguing with Santana. Especially when it is not necessarily about bi-sexuality but pure curiosity. Hence, the anal-sex as it is something Kurt is accustomed too. I mean in combination with alcohol, boredem and an interested second party who wants to figure out if she may be bisexual herself instead of being a lesbian... Jeez, I already created my entire head-cannon Smile.

Santana and Kurt in bed together... Really, that would be one hell of a scene. Only Sebastian and Kurt can top that imaginary Smile Smile Smile.

Glad that image tickles you. I don't mean to offend anyone, or erase minorities. As I said, I have just *itched* for Kurt to have one moment of "oops" ever since his biphobia comment. However, as a straight woman who has had that "wow, there's the one woman that REALLY turns me on," I still know it is highly touchy to mess with a gay character's orientation. Probably "it would be interesting" isn't enough, because erasing or undermining a gay character would be too awful.

Doesn't mean I'm not tempted to try. Because GOSH, Kurt's biphobia got to me.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/12/2013, 2:13 pm

Kurts bi-phobia comment was one of the worst moments for the character during the show. No question asked. Also a moment where it should have been addressed and criticized. However the very same episode I wanted to slap Rachel and Blaine so hard. Overall, I want to forget the entire episode ever happened. But I still don't want him to have this particular storyline. I just like the idea above... Can anyone write it please?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/12/2013, 2:46 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Kurts bi-phobia comment was one of the worst moments for the character during the show. No question asked. Also a moment where it should have been addressed and criticized. However the very same episode I wanted to slap Rachel and Blaine so hard. Overall, I want to forget the entire episode ever happened. But I still don't want him to have this particular storyline. I just like the idea above... Can anyone write it please?

Geez, I didn't realize that one comment about plotlines that reside in my twisted mind would sprout from my twisted mind would cause this much interest. I'm really tempted to write it now. But just for warning, I don't write porn, so if you're looking to satisfy your perverse fantasies, it's not gonna happen. sifflou
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/12/2013, 2:49 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I am actually totally against it when it comes to Kurt. I really don't want to see it. But for whatever reason, it sounds intriguing with Santana. Especially when it is not necessarily about bi-sexuality but pure curiosity. Hence, the anal-sex as it is something Kurt is accustomed too. I mean in combination with alcohol, boredem and an interested second party who wants to figure out if she may be bisexual herself instead of being a lesbian... Jeez, I already created my entire head-cannon Smile.

Hell, if they can make Quinn start experimenting, why not Kurt and Santana? Sexuality is very fluid after all and college is usually the time they truly discover themselves.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/12/2013, 3:23 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:...

I'd love to see Kurt having a sexual experience either with Santana or Sebastian, because both are people so sure about themselves, that I want someone who according to them is less dominant to have them under their control. I'm pretty sure this's improbably to happen on Glee, but if writers were as risky as they were with Quinntana, who knows what would happen.

And I'm someone who still remember the biphobic comment that Kurt did. But I believe he spoke from the unexperience and also he was afraid the guy who liked suddenly turns out to be bisexual. Can I be honest? Probably is a shallow reason, but something I don't like about bisexuality is the fact you're not only competing with women, but also with men to get the attraction of someone.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/12/2013, 3:35 pm

One of the reasons why I believe Kurtbastian work so well, is the fact that they are equals. Both are dominant, sarcastic, extroverted and not afraid to speak their mind. Those two would compliment each other so well. They also would challenge each other and would call out each others shit. They'd know to fight hard but also to put effort beyond expectations to repair the relationship. I firmly believe Kurt needs a dominant, confident person who can keep up with him. Blaine most certainly does not fit the criteria.

I still don't see Kurtana as a legit couple or Kurt even as bi-sexual, but I see the both getting drunk, talking and suddenly being curious. Santana wants to know how a gay man is in bed and Kurt gets curious how it is like to have sex with woman. They just decide to do it and.... I don't know hilarity ensues? A struggle of dominance? Kind of like it, but it isn't their cup of tea?! The morning after would be an epic sequel...

@ColdFlame: I don't actually want to read the sex scene... That be too odd. But my perverted mind wants to know how they did it... sifflou . Please write blushh .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/12/2013, 3:47 pm

I disagree that Cory shines only when he acts opposite stronger actors. For me he is one of the best actors on the show and the role of finn definitey is not easy, especially with this terribe material he is given. They got incredible lucky they cast Cory for this role imo.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/12/2013, 3:53 pm

arina wrote:I disagree that Cory shines only when he acts opposite stronger actors. For me he is one of the best actors on the show and the role of finn definitey is not easy, especially with this terribe material he is given. They got incredible lucky they cast Cory for this role imo.

I agree completely. He's my favorite, behind Chris. What I meant is that whenever he's with weaker actors, it seems like he's overacting. But I've found that all the scenes he does with Lea, Chris, Mike, and Matt, he really shines. Not sure if that makes sense or not...
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/12/2013, 4:12 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Kurts bi-phobia comment was one of the worst moments for the character during the show. No question asked. Also a moment where it should have been addressed and criticized. However the very same episode I wanted to slap Rachel and Blaine so hard. Overall, I want to forget the entire episode ever happened. But I still don't want him to have this particular storyline. I just like the idea above... Can anyone write it please?

I don't want to forget that episode, because it had one of my very FAVORITE outfits Kurt has ever worn:

4x21 "Wonder-ful" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_lh20kuGoWG1qe1iaao1_r1_1280

Looking at those photos - Chris looks SO young!
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/12/2013, 4:36 pm

arina wrote:I disagree that Cory shines only when he acts opposite stronger actors. For me he is one of the best actors on the show and the role of finn definitey is not easy, especially with this terribe material he is given. They got incredible lucky they cast Cory for this role imo.
MTE.
Cory is one of the best actors on the show, imo. They have given him crap material and crap actors to work with multiple times, but he always graces himself through it. And even though he doesn't look the part of a 19 year old anymore, he manages to make me believe that Finn still is 19, confused, awkward, often wrong but always righteous.
Cory visualized Finn's struggle to do the right thing when all those people were expecting him to be the hero but Finn never could live up to that. Cory elevated Finn from being a good but simple dumb jock to a more multilayered complex kid who sometimes messes up but has his heart in the right place. If it wasn't for Cory Finn would have been as awful as Blaine.

As for his singing: Finn was supposed to be the diamond in the rough in season 1. Sure, he was not as good a singer as Artie and Kurt (although I'd say Cory improved a lot over the years and is now in the top 5 of good male singers, imo), but that's not why he was depicted as the best singer of ND. They made it clear that a kid in a wheelchair and a gay kid could not be Rachel's leading man (and Will's).
This is one of Glee's many double standards: they preach equality and a chance for the underdogs to shine, but instead they put the white, abled, heterosexual jock in front of the choir to be their leader, and later the pretty cheerleaders. RIB are so full of themselves they can't see how much they also go for society's forced beauty standards that surpresses individuality and underdogs.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/12/2013, 9:29 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
I agree completely. He's my favorite, behind Chris. What I meant is that whenever he's with weaker actors, it seems like he's overacting. But I've found that all the scenes he does with Lea, Chris, Mike, and Matt, he really shines. Not sure if that makes sense or not...

At this moment I'm trying to bring any scene of Cory acting next to a weaker actor. But probably isn't overacting, but he has to act more decently or notoriously, because the person next to him isn't giving the same impression. Or is bringing him down.

And I still remember when Rachel said in episode one that a boy in wheelchair can't be the leading male singer or sth like that. And seriously it makes me feel sad they don't consider Artie or Kurt as possible leading man, only because their physical disability and sexual orientation. What about talent? Or is more important the image of ND?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/12/2013, 9:34 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

At this moment I'm trying to bring any scene of Cory acting next to a weaker actor. But probably isn't overacting, but he has to act more decently or notoriously, because the person next to him isn't giving the same impression. Or is bringing him down.

And I still remember when Rachel said in episode one that a boy in wheelchair can't be the leading male singer or sth like that. And seriously it makes me feel sad they don't consider Artie or Kurt as possible leading man, only because their physical disability and sexual orientation. What about talent? Or is more important the image of ND?

In Rachel's defense, I don't think she was aware of Kurts range. She'd probably only heard him sing the high notes, and therefore deemed his range too similar to hers for it to be compatible.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next