Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread

+27
BlueJazz
Divalicious
Delight
tanita_mors
Elements99
ColferGirl
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
glimmerle
ecka
CloveGlee
opals
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
coxfire
emilynna
arina
sheny
fantastica
sahhar
brisallie
ColferInspired
M&M
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
31 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode?

4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_lcap5%4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_lcap27%4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 6 ]
4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_lcap14%4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_lcap0%4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_lcap9%4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_lcap9%4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_lcap36%4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 22

4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread Empty 4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread

Post  Jellyrolls 2/14/2013, 8:40 pm

Emma's nerves begin to frazzle as her Valentine's Day wedding draws near, but will the pressure prove to be too much? Mr. Schue tasks Finn and New Directions with being the entertainment for the reception; his weekly assignment is, appropriately, romantic love songs. Ryder struggles to hide his true feelings for Marley, even as he helps her clueless boyfriend Jake give her a Valentine's Day week to remember. Sparks fly as old romantic relationships are rekindled, and new – and unexpected – ones begin. Rachel offers Finn support as he wrestles with keeping a secret, leading to an unforeseen turn of events.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread Empty Re: 4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2013, 9:50 pm

I'm ready! Pitchfork and flamethrower on standby! bih
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread Empty Re: 4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/14/2013, 9:53 pm

I am taping it, but not sure when if ever I will watch this episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/14/2013, 9:54 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'm ready! Pitchfork and flamethrower on standby! bih

I think I'll be yelling at my TV while I watch.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/14/2013, 10:28 pm

Seriously, do people even care about the newbs? Must they?
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2013, 10:51 pm

M&M wrote:Seriously, do people even care about the newbs? Must they?

*crickets chirping*
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2013, 11:05 pm

Am I the only one who thinks that Cory is looking nearly as old as Matt now?

Opps... newbie musical number. Time to hit the mute button.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/14/2013, 11:10 pm

Finn and Rachel in Breadstix. I like conflicted Finn.

Finn is really looking Cory's age.

Awww. Will wants Finn to sing.

I wish blaine was out with the bird flu, permanetly.

Marley is getting really too sickly sweet.

Why is Ryder being so helpful to Jake when Jake has his girl.

Finn has been dieting? So am I right about Cory losing weight? He does look hotter now.

Ryder fake acting is hysterical. I do like Blake.

OK, so Jake is singing a song to Marley and she joins in? Where is Mr. Perfect? Why isn't he swaying in the background? He is one of the "bros" I don't like Marley's voice on this song.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/14/2013, 11:11 pm

Ranwing wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that Cory is looking nearly as old as Matt now?

Yes Cory is looking older now. The weight he's lost made him lose some of is younger look.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/14/2013, 11:15 pm

Ranwing wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that Cory is looking nearly as old as Matt now?

I think you are right about Cory looking nearly as old as Matt. I am not swatching but am recording it. When/if I watch I will fast forward the non-Kurt scenes.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2013, 11:18 pm

Well, we got skin. Kurt's lower back is absolutely yummy. But there was absolutely nothing sexy about that.

And yay for confirmation that Kurt is now dating Adam. Just not at the "exclusive" stage yet, so no cheating. Am questioning his sanity for hooking up with the Grease Stain, though. dryy
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/14/2013, 11:23 pm

Carrot top convetion? hehe.

Quinn hating on men.

I can't stand Ally. She is so weird looking. I hate her character.

Oh, so Ryder has a Cyreno thing going on.

So Kurt and Adam are sort of dating, not exclusive. And it was going on long enough for Tina to interrupt as well.

Oh, a bit of Chris' back. Let the breaking of tumblr begin.

Sue showing up in a wedding dress. Classic Sue.

Jayma did a great job on "Not Getting Married Today." No an easy song to sing wih such fast lyrics. The expressions were awesome. Will looked creepy.

Becky as the angry flower girl made me laugh.

Will's nightmare. Sue walking dow the aisle to her. haha.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/14/2013, 11:23 pm

OMG, I just saw gifs from the make out scene, and Kurt/Chris is just so damn sexy. He is hot as hell.
I love this adult Kurt, and don't care about the episode for other scenes, I just want to see this. I don't care if it is Blaine, Chris does sexy better than everyone on the show.
And it nice to know Kurt and Adam are dating but not exclusive. Kurt isn't cheating. 4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/14/2013, 11:26 pm

Ranwing wrote:Well, we got skin. Kurt's lower back is absolutely yummy. But there was absolutely nothing sexy about that.

And yay for confirmation that Kurt is now dating Adam. Just not at the "exclusive" stage yet, so no cheating. Am questioning his sanity for hooking up with the Grease Stain, though. dryy

Glad they did not make Kurt a cheater.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2013, 11:29 pm

I call it now... Will and Emma elope at the end of the ep. Vegas Wedding y'all!

Oh yeah... I can see the Quintanna vibes going on.

Am waiting for the Kurt/Tina confrontation.

Man, are these the tackiest wedding decorations ever. Emma should have called Kurt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2013, 11:31 pm

LOL! Rachel's "dancing"! That 30 grand she dropped at NYADA are really doing her good!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/14/2013, 11:32 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Well, we got skin. Kurt's lower back is absolutely yummy. But there was absolutely nothing sexy about that.

And yay for confirmation that Kurt is now dating Adam. Just not at the "exclusive" stage yet, so no cheating. Am questioning his sanity for hooking up with the Grease Stain, though. 4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread 357632081

Some Klainers are already complaining that the make out scene wasn't longer. I think this is as far as Fox have allowed two gay males to go from what I am hearing and seeing.
Trust Ian to make a joke out of what Tina did to Blaine last week. Though rape is nothing to make a joke about, but it will just shut the idiot Blaine stans up with their blangst.
No Blangst, I love Ian for that.
This makes me happy though it is still so wrong what she did, but they never made what Dave did Kurt, the forced kiss in anyway funny, they wrote that with all seriousness.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 2/14/2013, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/14/2013, 11:33 pm

Finn and Mr. Schue talking. Aww.

Oh and Santana has her heart set on Quinn now that quinn complimented her.

Klaine duet. Serious, Kurt gets to sing, and it's basically background? Chris was adorable. Evil eyes jealous Tina.

That's number two with Kurt saying, "We're just friends, Blaine."

Yay! Kurt telling Tina you're creepy! You vapo raped my ex-boyfriend! love it!

Sue is so cracktastic. I love it. Trowin the bouquet.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2013, 11:34 pm

Gee... Rachel caught the bouquet. Surprised? suspectt
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/14/2013, 11:35 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

And yay for confirmation that Kurt is now dating Adam. Just not at the "exclusive" stage yet, so no cheating. Am questioning his sanity for hooking up with the Grease Stain, though. 4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread 357632081

Some Klainers are already complaining that the make out scene wasn't longer. I think this is as far as Fox have allowed two gay males to go from what I am hearing and seeing.

I'm surprised that they aren't complaining that the couldn't see the oil slick that well.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2013, 11:35 pm

Have to say that this is one of the most cracktastic eps we've had in quite awhile.

Oh, and Artie is so getting laid tonight.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/14/2013, 11:36 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

I think you are right.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/14/2013, 11:36 pm

Ranwing wrote:Gee... Rachel caught the bouquet. Surprised? suspectt

I'm just glad they didn't make Kurt catch it.

And I'm still laughing at the "You vaporaped my ex-boyfriend" line.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2013, 11:40 pm

I am so completely over Finchel. Do we really need to rehash all this again?

Oh look... Kurt's dancing with the Grease Stain. Hope Blaine doesn't put his head on Kurt's shoulder... he'll never get the spot out of his tux.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/14/2013, 11:42 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

I'm surprised that they aren't complaining that the couldn't see the oil slick that well.
They are mostly all excited about Kurt, not much mention of Blaine on tumblr at the moment. I think seeing Kurt's back had short wired their brain circuits temporarly. 4x14 "I Do" Watch and Discussion Thread 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next