Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread

+21
bayth
Lottie2303
Divalicious
brisallie
Ireth
Delight
valkeakuulas
sheny
Glorfindel
coxfire
arina
ColferGirl
MoviesAreLife
M&M
fantastica
opals
Ranwing
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
25 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap50%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 11 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap18%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap5%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap27%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 22

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  fantastica 3/10/2013, 4:11 am

well this episode has a bit of something to be liked by almost everyone, so that's a big plus. that's why it's "good". i personally only like the NY part, plus the wemma number. I skipped most of CWM. but there's enough that i like that i think it's an improvement over some past episodes which all I could do was rage or rolling my eyes. we don't have high standards for this show. just 5 minutes of worthy clip is all I am asking for. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Lottie2303 3/10/2013, 4:14 am

fantastica wrote:well this episode has a bit of something to be liked by almost everyone, so that's a big plus. that's why it's "good". i personally only like the NY part, plus the wemma number. I skipped most of CWM. but there's enough that i like that i think it's an improvement over some past episodes which all I could do was rage or rolling my eyes. we don't have high standards for this show. just 5 minutes of worthy clip is all I am asking for. Smile

Fair point. I only really love the NYC side and CWM, because of Chris' acting neutre .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/10/2013, 6:38 am

Agreed. No matter who you ship or what character you love, it was a really good episode.[/quote][quote="Lottie2303"][quote="Lottie2303"]
Kurtsie4ever wrote:
fantastica wrote:one thing about this episode - it has a bit for almost everyone. klainers are happy. kadamers are happy. blainers are happy (they are the only one who will always be happy). santana fans are happy. wemma fans are happy. no finchel, but no brody either. overall, one of the better episodes of the season.

Really? I thought NYC was superior and CWM, despite all my rage about the vocal distribution, was a great set. But the MK side was so random and uninteresting. There was almost no character development and all songs literally started of out nowhere. Furthermore, I didn't even like the songs. Shout was so random! Jake/Marley and Ryder once again received a lot of attention (why do they try so hard to make them work??!), so I couldn't care less. Wemma suddenly had conflicts they never bothered to address. Imagine loving that ship...?! I would be livid.

That episode was the epitome of the differences between NYC/MK. I just hope important people are listening to all comments and recaps who have the same opinion.

However, despite my complaining, I am happy you guys liked it neutre .
Since most people who prefer the Lima parts are mostly fan of it because of the shallow songs, Blam bromance and the noobs' boring triangle, those fans are happy too. uhuhu
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/10/2013, 1:29 pm

Going back slightly earlier in the thread, the amount of influence that Chris has over Kurt is remarkable. Do any of the other cast members care about their characters that much? He is a true writer at heart. Smile

Well, Oliver might...he created a backstory in his head for Adam. Naya suggested that Santana be made a lesbian, which added more depth to her character. But what about everyone else? No one adds the layers that Chris adds to his character.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/10/2013, 1:39 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Going back slightly earlier in the thread, the amount of influence that Chris has over Kurt is remarkable. Do any of the other cast members care about their characters that much? He is a true writer at heart. Smile

Well, Oliver might...he created a backstory in his head for Adam. Naya suggested that Santana be made a lesbian, which added more depth to her character. But what about everyone else? No one adds the layers that Chris adds to his character.

Agree 100%, I have no doubt if he was a writer too or instead of an actor on Glee,we would of seen Kurt'd point of view about the cheating.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/10/2013, 3:45 pm

fantastica wrote:can i use your tiny pic as avatar?
sure bb.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/10/2013, 3:54 pm

the biggest problem with MK is that it constantly has that "been there, done that" feel to it. nothing is new or fresh about it expect the songs and most of them are pale compered to some covers of season 1 and 2.
i mean how many teen dances does this show need. this isn't gossip girl where it's a party every episode, the show only ever needed the 1 prom dance, and that was in season 2. i mean, valentines dance, prom 2 and sadie hawkins were completely unnecessary - easy ways to dump 3-4 songs without plot.
the boring love triangle which we saw far to many times with finchel is present again with brody now and has a mini-me in MK as well with ryder/marley/jake.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/10/2013, 4:22 pm

who is mini-me?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/10/2013, 7:44 pm

fantastica wrote:one thing about this episode - it has a bit for almost everyone. klainers are happy. kadamers are happy. blainers are happy (they are the only one who will always be happy). santana fans are happy. wemma fans are happy. no finchel, but no brody either. overall, one of the better episodes of the season.

You have a point there! Though after this episode some people are eager to see more from their fav ones, like Santana fans are happy she's in NY and having more scenes. But still, not having lots of complaining is a good signal, I guess.

Jellyrolls wrote:

Les Miz wouldn't be so bad if Kurt was Marius, Adam was Cosette, and Blaine was Eponine.

Are you referring to the love triangle, right? Because despite of everything, at the end I felt pity for Eponine. So I don't want Blaine to be her.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/10/2013, 7:54 pm

Now it would be interesting to see Blaine come to NY, see Kurt with Adam at the apartment (as in sleeping over) and then Kurt dealing with this issue. I am not in favor of Klaine and wish there would be some closure for even just a little while. I just think the other POV would be a good storyline for Blaine.

Oh, wait, nevermind, the Kurt haters would have a field day.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/10/2013, 8:31 pm

brisallie wrote:

Jellyrolls wrote:

Les Miz wouldn't be so bad if Kurt was Marius, Adam was Cosette, and Blaine was Eponine.

Are you referring to the love triangle, right? Because despite of everything, at the end I felt pity for Eponine. So I don't want Blaine to be her.

I was more implying the fact that Eponine winds up dying, and Marius and Cossette live happily ever after.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/10/2013, 9:35 pm

which character in Les Mis that dies within the first 5 minutes? let blaine be that one!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/11/2013, 12:25 pm

So, this totally random, but in the Kadam gif in my signature, is Kurt blowing Adam a kiss mid-pirouette? Or just waving to him? I didn't really notice it, but someone on my twitter list said that he is blowing Adam a kiss. What does everyone think?

Either way, it's adorable that Kurt acknowledges Adam's presence mid-pirouette. wub wub wub wub I love them.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/11/2013, 12:34 pm

I see the same. At the end of the gif he's blowing a kiss to Adam. So cute.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/11/2013, 2:21 pm

fantastica wrote:who is mini-me?
jake/marley/ryder is like a mini-me version of every single triangle finchel was involved in.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 3:13 pm

fantastica wrote:which character in Les Mis that dies within the first 5 minutes? let blaine be that one!

That would be Fantine, who dies within the first half hour or so. She has one of the worst lives you could imagine. Poor thing. :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 3:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:So, this totally random, but in the Kadam gif in my signature, is Kurt blowing Adam a kiss mid-pirouette? Or just waving to him? I didn't really notice it, but someone on my twitter list said that he is blowing Adam a kiss. What does everyone think?

Either way, it's adorable that Kurt acknowledges Adam's presence mid-pirouette. wub wub wub wub I love them.

Kurt is so the type to blow someone a kiss! Cute!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/11/2013, 3:39 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:So, this totally random, but in the Kadam gif in my signature, is Kurt blowing Adam a kiss mid-pirouette? Or just waving to him? I didn't really notice it, but someone on my twitter list said that he is blowing Adam a kiss. What does everyone think?

I think he's just waving at him quickly, as he is talking simultaneously ("Oh hey!"), but it's still cute. wub

I want Kadam to stay!!!!!!!! 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Ab-uglycrying
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 3:41 pm

Kadam forever! mrgreen

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/11/2013, 4:07 pm

I ship Kadam more than anything right now, and I'm not even a shipper.

I want an Adam.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 4:10 pm

Have we ever seen Kurt this happy? I love how hard he was laughing with Adam in the loft when they were doing their Downton Abbey impressions. And Adam just gets this adorable smile when he sees Kurt...not puppydog eyes, just genuine happiness.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/11/2013, 5:56 pm

I love how delighted Adam and Kurt's happiness makes this board. wub We've been starved haven't we. And it's not just shipping it's actually getting Kurt to have his life back and smiling...
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 6:17 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I love how delighted Adam and Kurt's happiness makes this board. wub We've been starved haven't we. And it's not just shipping it's actually getting Kurt to have his life back and smiling...

I know! Never thought I'd see the day! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/11/2013, 7:07 pm

I love how happy Kurt seems since meeting Adam. He has smiled more with Adam in three episodes than he did with Blaine in all of season 3 and 4. Even in "I Do" he wasn't smiling like that around Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/11/2013, 7:31 pm

It is true, it seems like Kurt does smile a lot more in this relationship. I mean, he had the teenage dream mega smile, and then the OMG he's going to kiss me smile, but pretty much else I recall a lot of pensiveness. Kurt dealing with Sebastian, Blaine getting the part in the play because Kurt can't pass, sitting on a stool in admiration while Blaine sings at him. A lot of the things that Kurt would love to do are just handed to Blaine, like the class Presidency. He did smile when Blaine joined him on the prom dance floor, but it was a relieved smile, not the "I'm having fun, who would have thunk it!!" smile he had in the last episode. He was also sharing in the experience, other than when Blaine kissed him, it is usually just in reaction to something Blaine has done/sung. Kurt was sharing a love for imitating a British show with Adam and enjoying it immensely. He was a lot more relaxed than he used to be as well.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next