Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread

+21
bayth
Lottie2303
Divalicious
brisallie
Ireth
Delight
valkeakuulas
sheny
Glorfindel
coxfire
arina
ColferGirl
MoviesAreLife
M&M
fantastica
opals
Ranwing
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
25 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 11 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap18%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap5%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap27%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 22

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie 3/9/2013, 12:28 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^ fanny2
Now if I had only written down the bolded lines my post wouldn't have been so long-winded. ooppss

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_mjcsayau561s4in85o1_500

Like this picture, but he looks so serious.

First I wan't to say sorry if I bring CWM to the discussion, because I know it provokes some anger among people. But I was watching the movie last night to remember that scene and the movie itself, and I had had forgotten there's another version of the song in which Satine sings first and I was wondering why they didn't use that version for Klaine, because at the end this was supposed to be Kurt's POV. But sadly, the lyrics don't fit with the plot, because Satine says in one line to Christian "forgive me", and we know perfectly that Kurt isn't the one who has to apologize. Anyway I had forgotten to say and I'll say it over and over, how good is Chris expressing emotions, his crying after the CWM made me feel emotional for him.

@Jelly, I like your Kudam gif in your signature.

P.S I need to say this, but I've read comments from another Gleeforum I am and isn't GF, and they have said they like Adam, and Kurt will be a stupid if he doesn't choose him.

Last edited by brisallie on 3/9/2013, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 3/9/2013, 12:35 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I just pulled this from one of the gif sets Marie posted above. Now these are two expressive and natural actors.

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_mjd3vx12wZ1qgrxsfo6_r1_250

What I notice about Chris and Oliver that puts them a step up over the majority of the rest of the cast (including Lea sometimes) is that they don't wait for cues in the script to tell them what needs to be done. They seem aware of the scene in its totality, and tailor their performances to what is happening with all the characters, not just their own. This is why we never see Chris just sitting like a block of wood during a group scene. He always has Kurt observing and responding, even if he doesn't have a word of dialogue. Oliver has this same ability which is one of the reasons that their brief scenes between the two of them are so engaging - rather than Chris having to try to elevate Darren (who is charming but a leaden actor of he's not told in the script specifically want he needs to do), he's got a partner here who he can play off of fully.

One thing that I began to recognize after watching CWM for the 8th time was that once I got past my anger over Kurt not coming into the scene until mid-way that there might have made some narrative sense. Not that I ever think that sidelining Kurt in favor of Blaine is ever a good idea, but if the scene was Kurt's fantasy and from his POV, there might have been a rational to focus on Blaine at the begining. The impression that I came away with was that Kurt is evaluating what he had with Blaine and at the begining, we get the fantasy Blaine. We get that with the serenading to his love, the overly-romantic and fantasical set and the gauzy flashbacks of Klaine's greatest hits. And then the reality starts creeping in with Kurt, who despite being dressed to be part of the fantasy remains somewhat apart from it. He drifts about Blaine's orbit but rarely really enters it. That one shot of Kurt reaching out for Blaine and resting his head on Blaine's shoulder when they danced was almost mournful. The expression on Kurt's face was wistful and sad. For me, the whole point of the scene was Kurt reconciling the fantasy he'd held of Blaine - the Teenage Dream so to speak - with the reality of a flawed young man who failed their realtionship at its most critical moment and broke Kurt's trust. Even if Blaine got the majority of the screen time, the scene was still all about Kurt because it was Kurt determining his future. A future that, at least for now, does not include Blaine.

I am completely in love with Adam over his scene with Kurt at the end. He understands Kurt so well and recognizes the baggage that Kurt is carting around over Blaine. He is honest about what he wants out of Kurt (and it's such a refreshing contrast after having to deal with Blaine's obliviousness) and gets Kurt to open up about his feelings in a way that no one else has managed to. Unlike Blaine in ID who tried to push Kurt into falling in line with what he wanted and tuned out what Kurt was telling him that didn't fit into his wishes, Adam genuinely wanted to know what Kurt wanted for himself. Kurt saying that he sincerely wanted to get over Blaine (and all the complex feelings of anger, love and hurt that now is linked with Blaine). He wanted to hear what Kurt had to say, even if it meant the end of their new relationship. And he had the maturity not to be threatened by a past relationship, even one as strong as there had been between Kurt and Blaine. This level of honesty and forerightness is really unique among Glee pairings (and certainly stands in marked contrast to Rachel and Brody, where there hasn't been a single honest moment between them since their meeting). I get the sense that Adam is willing to fight for Kurt, but only if Kurt is willing to fight for them as well. And Kurt has expressed that he does want to. So they can progress slowly and just maybe, if the writers can shed this rediculous notion that Kurt and Blaine are destined by fate to be together despite all that has happened, their realtionship can blossom into something truly lasting.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/9/2013, 1:16 pm

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^ fanny2
Now if I had only written down the bolded lines my post wouldn't have been so long-winded. ooppss

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_mjcsayau561s4in85o1_500

Like this picture, but he looks so serious.
I think it's just Chris concentrating inbetween shots of the scene. His 'thinking face', as my husband would say. Smile
I like the James Bond-esque attitude he has here. Razz

First I wan't to say sorry if I bring CWM to the discussion, because I know it provokes some anger among people. But I was watching the movie last night to remember that scene and the movie itself, and I had had forgotten there's another version of the song in which Satine sings first and I was wondering why they didn't use that version for Klaine, because at the end this was supposed to be Kurt's POV. But sadly, the lyrics don't fit with the plot, because Satine says in one line to Christian "forgive me", and we know perfectly that Kurt isn't the one who has to apologize. Anyway I had forgotten to say and I'll say it over and over, how good is Chris expressing emotions, his crying after the CWM made me feel emotional for him.
First: no need to apologize for bringing something up in a discussion, even if it is something the majority might not agree with. We can all have our say here. fanny2

As for the bolded: well, here's the misconception, isn't it? Everybody assumed that Kurt would be Satine, if Glee ever would do a version of CMW, but it was not set in stone (and why would it be?). What if they had let Blaine sing those lines of "Come back to me and forgive everything"?
There are dozens of ways they could have done this better, or at least more equal (and you betcha I'll be all over that in my review).

Ranwing wrote:One thing that I began to recognize after watching CWM for the 8th time was that once I got past my anger over Kurt not coming into the scene until mid-way that there might have made some narrative sense. Not that I ever think that sidelining Kurt in favor of Blaine is ever a good idea, but if the scene was Kurt's fantasy and from his POV, there might have been a rational to focus on Blaine at the begining. The impression that I came away with was that Kurt is evaluating what he had with Blaine and at the begining, we get the fantasy Blaine. We get that with the serenading to his love, the overly-romantic and fantasical set and the gauzy flashbacks of Klaine's greatest hits. And then the reality starts creeping in with Kurt, who despite being dressed to be part of the fantasy remains somewhat apart from it. He drifts about Blaine's orbit but rarely really enters it. That one shot of Kurt reaching out for Blaine and resting his head on Blaine's shoulder when they danced was almost mournful. The expression on Kurt's face was wistful and sad. For me, the whole point of the scene was Kurt reconciling the fantasy he'd held of Blaine - the Teenage Dream so to speak - with the reality of a flawed young man who failed their realtionship at its most critical moment and broke Kurt's trust. Even if Blaine got the majority of the screen time, the scene was still all about Kurt because it was Kurt determining his future. A future that, at least for now, does not include Blaine.
It's a good way of looking at it, but to me this still needed Kurt at least watching Blaine from the start of the song.

The way it was done now:
- after a commercial break, with no clue it was a continuation from Kurt showing the Moulin Rouge dvd,
- Blaine entering the loft as if it was reality, not fantasy. We don't even know if Blaine is in New York at that point: it could have easily been the McKinley auditorium, set up for Blaine's assignement of the week,
- him singing this song alone, seemingly a solo, with no clue that Kurt is there as well,
- showing flashbacks when all we've seen is Blaine, suggesting that the flashbacks are his, not Kurt's,
- and only then Kurt entering the scene, with no extra focus on him till after he turns away from Blaine,
- and boom: we're back in the Hummelberry adobe and we finally understand it was Kurt's fantasy (if we hadn't known the spoilers).

They deliberately were very vague with who's fantasy this was, even if it was a fantasy at all. So how are we supposed to see this as Kurt's POV from the start, unless we knew it was from the spoilers? I like what Dr She Bloggo said about it (go back in the thread to Ivana's post).

And yup, that was also me already writing part of my review. moque

I am completely in love with Adam over his scene with Kurt at the end. He understands Kurt so well and recognizes the baggage that Kurt is carting around over Blaine. He is honest about what he wants out of Kurt (and it's such a refreshing contrast after having to deal with Blaine's obliviousness) and gets Kurt to open up about his feelings in a way that no one else has managed to. Unlike Blaine in ID who tried to push Kurt into falling in line with what he wanted and tuned out what Kurt was telling him that didn't fit into his wishes, Adam genuinely wanted to know what Kurt wanted for himself. Kurt saying that he sincerely wanted to get over Blaine (and all the complex feelings of anger, love and hurt that now is linked with Blaine). He wanted to hear what Kurt had to say, even if it meant the end of their new relationship. And he had the maturity not to be threatened by a past relationship, even one as strong as there had been between Kurt and Blaine. This level of honesty and forerightness is really unique among Glee pairings (and certainly stands in marked contrast to Rachel and Brody, where there hasn't been a single honest moment between them since their meeting). I get the sense that Adam is willing to fight for Kurt, but only if Kurt is willing to fight for them as well. And Kurt has expressed that he does want to. So they can progress slowly and just maybe, if the writers can shed this rediculous notion that Kurt and Blaine are destined by fate to be together despite all that has happened, their realtionship can blossom into something truly lasting.
This I agree completely with. Well said. thumnup

I can't believe there are people (Klainers of course) saying that Adam was pushy when he offered to go to the cinema to pick their own movie. dryy
It was a perfect way of letting Kurt know that he understood that he still had feelings for Blaine (as they had their own movie: Moulin Rouge), but that he was willing to take the chance and move on by building their own memories, starting with their own movie (let's just hope they didn't pick Les Miserables Rolling Eyes). He wasn't holding a gun to Kurt's head here.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/9/2013, 1:40 pm

Glorfindel wrote:First: no need to apologize for bringing something up in a discussion, even if it is something the majority might not agree with. We can all have our say here. fanny2

As for the bolded: well, here's the misconception, isn't it? Everybody assumed that Kurt would be Satine, if Glee ever would do a version of CMW, but it was not set in stone (and why would it be?). What if they had let Blaine sing those lines of "Come back to me and forgive everything"?
There are dozens of ways they could have done this better, or at least more equal (and you betcha I'll be all over that in my review).

I forgot we're safe here. Thanks.

I confess I immediately imagined Kurt singing the Satine part, so that why I proposed this second version ,because he would have sung more, but then I though the other way around: Blaine singing the Satine part and apologizing for what he did. It could have represented that Kurt wants an apologize from Blaine, but it doesn't mean they're getting back together right after he says those words. But by other side and being shallow, it would have meant he sings more than half of the song, again. Why they couldn't split the song in equal lines? Why did they follow the movie version? ¬¬

It was a perfect way of letting Kurt know that he understood that he still had feelings for Blaine (as they had their own movie: Moulin Rouge), but that he was willing to take the chance and move on by building their own memories, starting with their own movie (let's just hope they didn't pick Les Miserables Rolling Eyes). He wasn't holding a gun to Kurt's head here.

Lol Les Mis was the first that came to my mind, but is there another sappy movie on theaters now? Umm Silver Linings Playbook?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/9/2013, 2:02 pm

The way they jumped into CWM right from the commercial break was really strange. When I was watching it, I was also posting here so I wasn't completely intuned with the TV at the time. It took me a good 30 seconds to realize I was missing CWM.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elements99 3/9/2013, 2:47 pm

Delight wrote:
I agree that Kurt should be allowed to explore romantic relationships outside of Klaine. Klaine had been quite limiting for Chris/Kurt for quite a while now and the Glee writers hadn't displayed much ability to write decent interactions between these two boys, so I don't understand why there's still this need to push this 'endgame couple' business. It stifles any new relationship possibilities that Kurt can have.

This is something that bothers me so much about the writing. If I'm really supposed to believe that Kurt and Blaine's love is that overreaching, Kurt only being allowed minimal interaction with other love interests is not the way to go. I'm just so disappointed in the way Kadam is being handled by the show. There is so much potential there and it's being wasted.
Elements99
Elements99
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/9/2013, 3:07 pm

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:It was a perfect way of letting Kurt know that he understood that he still had feelings for Blaine (as they had their own movie: Moulin Rouge), but that he was willing to take the chance and move on by building their own memories, starting with their own movie (let's just hope they didn't pick Les Miserables Rolling Eyes). He wasn't holding a gun to Kurt's head here.

Lol Les Mis was the first that came to my mind, but is there another sappy movie on theaters now? Umm Silver Linings Playbook?
Les Miserables doesn't really qualify as a "sappy love story", though, does it? I mean, sure, it includes one, but overall? saispa Let's hope not! I immediately thought of The Silver Linings Playbook as well! It's not too sappy either, but I'd like to see them rehearsing and staging an awesome and lol-tastic dance-scene... hapitgh
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/9/2013, 4:13 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:The way they jumped into CWM right from the commercial break was really strange. When I was watching it, I was also posting here so I wasn't completely intuned with the TV at the time. It took me a good 30 seconds to realize I was missing CWM.

According to the stills FOX released yesterday (there are scene numbers on them) CWM was supposed to be before "Shout". They probably changed the scene order because they didn't want CWM to be the 500th performance.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/9/2013, 4:15 pm

glimmerle wrote:Les Miserables doesn't really qualify as a "sappy love story", though, does it? I mean, sure, it includes one, but overall? saispa Let's hope not! I immediately thought of The Silver Linings Playbook as well! It's not too sappy either, but I'd like to see them rehearsing and staging an awesome and lol-tastic dance-scene... hapitgh
But Les Miserables has singing in it, and we all know Kurt would be all over that. fanny2

Elements99 wrote:
Delight wrote:
I agree that Kurt should be allowed to explore romantic relationships outside of Klaine. Klaine had been quite limiting for Chris/Kurt for quite a while now and the Glee writers hadn't displayed much ability to write decent interactions between these two boys, so I don't understand why there's still this need to push this 'endgame couple' business. It stifles any new relationship possibilities that Kurt can have.

This is something that bothers me so much about the writing. If I'm really supposed to believe that Kurt and Blaine's love is that overreaching, Kurt only being allowed minimal interaction with other love interests is not the way to go. I'm just so disappointed in the way Kadam is being handled by the show. There is so much potential there and it's being wasted.
The big problem we have here is that Kurt is gay and therefore needs to have a gay relationship on the show. If they allow Adam to stay Kurt's bf that leaves that other dreamboat gay everyone wants to shack in Lima without a relationship, and Glee needs Blaine to be in a romantic scene every now and then to please his teenage fans.

Glee will never allow 2 (male) gay relationships on the show, it just won't happen. This would not have been a problem if 1 of the 2 guys that once were Klaine (ooooh, this felt good to write tonguue) was a 3rd tier character, because then the 1 first tier character would just move on while the other disappeared in the background again.
This also would not have been a problem if 1 of the 2 was bi instead of gay, like Brittana. Santana might be allowed another gay relationship now as long as Brittany's bisexual nature is 'safely' secured in a hetrosexual relationship. Brittana as an endgame ship is therefore over imo.
Finchel as endgame could have been over too, if Brody had become popular. Even if Finn and Rachel are equally popular, they could have moved on to other relationships that might become endgame if their partner would have become a fan favorite. There can safely be several heterosexual couples at the same time on the show. Male gay couples: sadly no.

If Blaine was bi (and I still regret that they didn't make him so) he could get a heterosexual relationship now, and Kurt could be free forever from him. But the way it is now, with both of them being front tier characters and gay, we are stuck with Klaine as endgame, although I hope TPTB will show they have guts and let Kurt move on to Adam or someone else, while they keep Blaine singing and flirting with guys and girls alike, without ever mentioning his sexuality again.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/9/2013, 4:31 pm

I still wish that the would turn Blaine bi. Clearly, he has better chemistry with the girls. They could just chalk it up to Rachel not being the right girl for Blaine, and hook him up with some girl. And that leaves things free from Kadam.

And I don't think that ruins Blaine's character at all either. The teenageyear are awkward when it comes to love. It wouldn't be that far fetched for an 18 year old boy to realize that he wants something else in his love life.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/9/2013, 4:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:But Les Miserables has singing in it, and we all know Kurt would be all over that. fanny2
But are those three hours of gloom something he'd want to sit through on a movie date with Adam, intenting to make this "their movie"? Talk about a bad omen! Razz But to each their own.

Glorfindel wrote:I hope TPTB will show they have guts and let Kurt move on to Adam or someone else, while they keep Blaine singing and flirting with guys and girls alike, without ever mentioning his sexuality again.
Chris and Oliver are strong actors who can portray an interesting, multilayered and "inspirational" gay relationship. They can't do something like that with Darren, who arguably does best as flirty jukebox, supposed to appeal to all genders and sexual orientations. It would be a win/win situation, so let's hope this scenario is where they are going.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/9/2013, 5:00 pm

In New York we have a lot of art house theaters and theaters showing foreign and classic films. Just as a lark, I looked up a few that I go to and checked out what was playing. One of my favorites - the Sunrise Landmark Theater down near the lower east side (near Katz's Deli from When Harry Met Sally) is playing a film right now called Like Someone In Love. It's a Japanese film about a relationship between a widower and a prostitute in Tokyo over a period of a few days.

I love the idea of Adam and Kurt establishing their own traditions that will be the hallmarks of their realtionship. Their movie, their songs, their favorite coffee shop and the little restaurant that becomes their go to place for dates. There will come a time if their relationship lasts long enough where the traditions that he and Kurt establish will start to take presidence over what Kurt had shared with Blaine. He and Kurt can have their own tradition of duets, moments that become special because it's something that only they do. A song that becomes theirs and theirs alone. And talking about things that were special between Kurt and Blaine will not only help Kurt find new traditions with Adam, but be able to look back as what he'd shared with Blaine with fondness and not pain.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/9/2013, 5:51 pm

glimmerle wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:But Les Miserables has singing in it, and we all know Kurt would be all over that. fanny2
But are those three hours of gloom something he'd want to sit through on a movie date with Adam, intenting to make this "their movie"? Talk about a bad omen! Razz But to each their own.
Watch Kurt fantasizing about singing 'A Heart Full of Love' with Adam next. tonguue

(I saw Les Miserables in the cinema for the 2nd time yesterday: that might explain my fixation on it now. fanny2)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/9/2013, 6:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_mjckkl9xqw1qgs4sno8_250

Just wondering, how would I set this as my avatar? I've had Come What May on repeat. blushh
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/9/2013, 6:36 pm

Ranwing wrote:In New York we have a lot of art house theaters and theaters showing foreign and classic films. Just as a lark, I looked up a few that I go to and checked out what was playing. One of my favorites - the Sunrise Landmark Theater down near the lower east side (near Katz's Deli from When Harry Met Sally) is playing a film right now called Like Someone In Love. It's a Japanese film about a relationship between a widower and a prostitute in Tokyo over a period of a few days.

Thanks for mentioning that japanese movie, now I want to see it Smile. And it has common with Moulin Rouge the romance between a prostitute and a man, either he's a romantic writer or a widower. But won't Kurt and Adam also have a song to share? In that case Les Mis could work. But as someone said before, is not precisely a sappy film, is more like a musical tragedy.

@Kurtsie4ever, why isn't your avatar moving?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/9/2013, 8:11 pm

brisallie wrote:
@Kurtsie4ever, why isn't your avatar moving?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Maybe it needs to be resized?
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/9/2013, 8:15 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:Just wondering, how would I set this as my avatar? I've had Come What May on repeat. blushh
just enter the image url in the avatar selection box and it will pull it from where it's hosted. you cannot copy upload directly onto our server because the file size (not dimension) is way too big for the avatar.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/9/2013, 8:26 pm

try putting the avatar url in the 3rd option for avatars - for off site avatars. that is how i added gifs as my avatars.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/9/2013, 8:31 pm

can i use your tiny pic as avatar?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/9/2013, 9:02 pm

thanks to Marie now i have the "frankenstein" version of Come What May and i can put it in my car and listen! it's the combo of original movie version plus glee's part when kurt joins the singing. I am surprised how well the 2 parts joined together - seemless! Yipee!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/10/2013, 12:08 am

tanita_mors wrote:try putting the avatar url in the 3rd option for avatars - for off site avatars. that is how i added gifs as my avatars.

It worked! Thank you so much. neutre
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/10/2013, 12:15 am

one thing about this episode - it has a bit for almost everyone. klainers are happy. kadamers are happy. blainers are happy (they are the only one who will always be happy). santana fans are happy. wemma fans are happy. no finchel, but no brody either. overall, one of the better episodes of the season.

my fav is the downton abbey impersonation part. i watched like 10 times. wish they will do more. kurt sounded so much like an old lady, even w/ that crack in the voice. LOL
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/10/2013, 1:02 am

Glorfindel wrote:
glimmerle wrote:
Watch Kurt fantasizing about singing 'A Heart Full of Love' with Adam next. tonguue

(I saw Les Miserables in the cinema for the 2nd time yesterday: that might explain my fixation on it now. fanny2)

Les Miz wouldn't be so bad if Kurt was Marius, Adam was Cosette, and Blaine was Eponine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/10/2013, 2:45 am

fantastica wrote:one thing about this episode - it has a bit for almost everyone. klainers are happy. kadamers are happy. blainers are happy (they are the only one who will always be happy). santana fans are happy. wemma fans are happy. no finchel, but no brody either. overall, one of the better episodes of the season.

Agreed. No matter who you ship or what character you love, it was a really good episode.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/10/2013, 3:55 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
fantastica wrote:one thing about this episode - it has a bit for almost everyone. klainers are happy. kadamers are happy. blainers are happy (they are the only one who will always be happy). santana fans are happy. wemma fans are happy. no finchel, but no brody either. overall, one of the better episodes of the season.

Agreed. No matter who you ship or what character you love, it was a really good episode.

Really? I thought NYC was superior and CWM, despite all my rage about the vocal distribution, was a great set. But the MK side was so random and uninteresting. There was almost no character development and all songs literally started of out nowhere. Furthermore, I didn't even like the songs. Shout was so random! Jake/Marley and Ryder once again received a lot of attention (why do they try so hard to make them work??!), so I couldn't care less. Wemma suddenly had conflicts they never bothered to address. Imagine loving that ship...?! I would be livid.

That episode was the epitome of the differences between NYC/MK. I just hope important people are listening to all comments and recaps who have the same opinion.

However, despite my complaining, I am happy you guys liked it neutre .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next