Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread

+21
bayth
Lottie2303
Divalicious
brisallie
Ireth
Delight
valkeakuulas
sheny
Glorfindel
coxfire
arina
ColferGirl
MoviesAreLife
M&M
fantastica
opals
Ranwing
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
25 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap50%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 11 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap18%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap5%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap27%4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 22

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 3/1/2013, 9:19 am

THURSDAY, MARCH 7
"GLEE" - (9:30-10:30 PM ET/PT)

LIGHTS, CAMERA, GLEE! ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" THURSDAY, MARCH 7 ON FOX

FEATURING THE MILESTONE 500th MUSICAL PERFORMANCE

GLEE Airs at a Special Time Tonight!

As everyone recovers from Will and Emma's wedding, the glee club is given the assignment to sing their favorite song from a movie. Meanwhile in New York, Santana makes herself at home in the loft a little too quickly for Rachel and Kurt's comfort. Also, the members of New Directions sing the hit series' landmark 500th musical performance in the all-new "Girls (And Boys) On Film" episode of GLEE airing at a special time Thursday, March 7 (9:30-10:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-415) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Heather Morris as Brittany; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; and Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury.

Guest Cast: Valerie Mahaffey as Rose Pillsbury; Don Most as Rusty Pillsbury; Vanessa Lengies as Sugar Motta; Samuel Larsen as Joe Hart; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Dean Geyer as Brody Weston; Becca Tobin as Kitty; Alex Newell as Wade Adams; and Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn.

You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 3/7/2013, 11:25 pm

Five minutes until we get to see some Kadam!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 3/7/2013, 11:43 pm

Matt is so wasted on this show now. He definitely has the Broadway personality. This number is so wasted on this show.

Help us escape from our day to day anxieties? Like Glee spoilers? Maybe I should watch more movies.

I saw Nicholas Cage in New York once. He was walking out of a store, as I walked in, and he barrelled pass me so that I had to step out of the way when he came out the door. Rude bastard.

Finn needs to get out of Lima.

I want Kadam, I want Kadam.

Wow, Sue reached new levels of nasty againt Finn there.

Oh, of course, Blaine has to come up with te perfect song idea.

This is the most unenergetic version of shout ever. Did not to see Brit's ass. Too many derp faces. Seriously, worst version of shout ever.

Kurt and Adam. I love them. They are so adoable together.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/7/2013, 11:46 pm

I was flipping back and fourth between 2 channels. I got the end of the Kadam scene before commerical break,
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/7/2013, 11:46 pm

CWM is a wet dream sequence for Blarrenstans.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2013, 11:47 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Matt is so wasted on this show now. He definitely has the Broadway personality. This number is so wasted on this show.

Help us escape from our day to day anxieties? Like Glee spoilers? Maybe I should watch more movies.

I saw Nicholas Cage in New York once. He was walking out of a store, as I walked in, and he barrelled pass me so that I had to step out of the way when he came out the door. Rude bastard.

Finn needs to get out of Lima.

I want Kadam, I want Kadam.

Wow, Sue reached new levels of nasty againt Finn there.

Oh, of course, Blaine has to come up with te perfect song idea.

This is the most unenergetic version of shout ever. Did not to see Brit's ass. Too many derp faces. Seriously, worst version of shout ever.

Kurt and Adam. I love them. They are so adoable together.

I could wait for this episode in two weeks time, but I probably will get the download sometime next week when I get a recharge for my broadband stick. 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/7/2013, 11:48 pm

Darren is ruining te scene with his fcal expressions.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2013, 11:51 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Darren is ruining te scene with his fcal expressions.
Just read they are showing flashbacks of Klaine. 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread 1688725052
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/7/2013, 11:56 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:CWM is a wet dream sequence for Blarrenstans.

True. I wonder how many Blaine stans would still like him ,if hec was played by another actor not Darren Criss. I doubt many would,espeically, the hardcore stans
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/7/2013, 11:57 pm

OK, so that was a weird transition from talking bout Klaine to talking about Brody. Why is Adam defending Brody so much?

Hi Ralph Malph.

Finn looks like a Weasley with red hair.

Kurtana. hehe.

Uh oh, Artie caught on to derp faces

They should have given Danger Zone to someone else since Blarren had two other songs.

Gosh, they are sucking the life out of songs tonight.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/8/2013, 12:00 am

I decided to not watch right now,and fast word to only the Kurt scenes later. I am strongly considering fast fowarding the CWM dream scene,
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2013, 12:05 am

Marley is an idiot to trust her secrets with Kitty.

Alex and Marey are not sexy enough to pull off Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend.

What's shaking bacon? OMG, I love Adam.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2013, 12:08 am

Adam says, I can't compete with fantasy. Best line ever because that's all Blaine is.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2013, 12:09 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I decided to not watch right now,and fast word to only the Kurt scenes later. I am strongly considering fast fowarding the CWM dream scene,

At least ff throuh the beginning. Blarren ruined it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/8/2013, 12:10 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Adam says, I can't compete with fantasy. Best line ever because that's all Blaine is.
Agree Blaine is a fantasy.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/8/2013, 12:10 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I decided to not watch right now,and fast word to only the Kurt scenes later. I am strongly considering fast fowarding the CWM dream scene,
I am loving the reactions of the Blarren stans. Twisted Evil
Adam and Kurt holding hands. 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/8/2013, 12:14 am

ColferInspired wrote:
I am loving the reactions of the Blarren stans. Twisted Evil
Adam and Kurt holding hands. 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread 650269930

Not suprise by the Blarren stans reactions. Glad Adam and Kurt are/were holding hands.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2013, 12:14 am

Of course Blarren has to get a good spot behind schue duing "In You Eyes." Because we don't get to look at his derpy face enough.

I didn't pay attention to the wemma scene. Not worth investing interest in them sincethey will probably fall off the face of the earth.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/8/2013, 12:15 am

Klainers are going from celebrating to enraged. 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread 3429310274
I feel sorry for the Klainers that love both Kurt and Blaine equally, but not the Blarren stans.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/8/2013, 12:17 am

ColferInspired wrote:Klainers are going from celebrating to enraged. 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread 3429310274
I feel sorry for the Klainers that love both Kurt and Blaine equally, but not the Blarren
stans.

Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2013, 12:23 am

Ghost scene was weird.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/8/2013, 12:27 am

Oh, this is getting ridiculous.

There was a video of the Kadam scene on Youtube, but now it has been blocked. 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread 3181402168
Can these idiot Blarren stans really do this?
I know you can report a video by selecting it as offensive, but I would have thought Youtube viewed the video first.
I am no expert about Youtube, so I don't know much about this.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/8/2013, 12:33 am

ColferInspired wrote:Oh, this is getting ridiculous.

There was a video of the Kadam scene on Youtube, but now it has been blocked. 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread 3181402168
I know you can report a video by selecting it as offensive, but I would have thought Youtube viewed the video first.

I tried watching that video,and was shocked to find out it was block. I hope the Blarren stans did not cause it to be block.If they did, than in my opinion they are worse than I thought they were.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/8/2013, 12:40 am

The angst of the Klainers is delicious. That moment when Kurt said that he wanted to be over Blaine did my evil heart so good... moque

Man, the music this week was... weak. The only ones that I actually liked were sung by Matt. Everything else was just drained of life and soul. Happy 500th Glee. Glad I was able to stay awake through it.

I went into this ep fully prepared to see Kadam die and Kurt go back to the greasy hobbit, if only to save myself the dissapointment (low expectations are the best expectations with this show). So you can imagine my delight when I find Kadam alive and kicking! I have no problem with Kurt still feeling something for Blaine - he dating the Grease Stain for nearly 2 years. You don't get over that overnight. But Adam is so caring and fun and patient. And he's so completely into Kurt. For once they didn't ruin something so nice for us. I'm actually smiling! And scaring my cat.

Finn... you need to get a life and get your ass out of the choir room. Seriously.

Santana, stay out of their stuff. Rachel, here's the number for Planned Parenthood. Brody... here's the door.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/8/2013, 12:42 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Oh, this is getting ridiculous.

I tried watching that video,and was shocked to find out it was block. I hope the Blarren stans did not cause it to be block.If they did, than in my opinion they are worse than I thought they were.
I would have liked to have seen it even though I should be getting the episode next week. 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread 3181402168
They are so threatened by Adam, it's just a show. 4x15 "Girls (and Boys) On Film" Watch & Discussion thread 3181402168
There are gifs so if it was them they can't get rid of those.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next