Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  sheny 3/27/2014, 3:34 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Tumblr_n33y2brgRd1qe476yo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Tumblr_n33y2brgRd1qe476yo2_500

Chris Colfer will also be filming at the Disney Concert Hall

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 3:52 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Tumblr_n33y2brgRd1qe476yo1_500

Filming "I'm still here."?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/27/2014, 4:07 pm

The Blaine spoilers are starting me make me yearn for the good old days when NY only got a third of the show, and wasn't infected with mediocrity and blandness.  fanny2 

Seriously, though, I'm not surprised that we're getting a Blaine and Rachel duet. Let's face it, with the limited number of cast members we are going to probably get way too much Blaine and Rachel solos and duets. Yes, we'll be getting plenty of Kurt too, but I doubt they'll give him more than Blarren.

I really do hope we get a great Hummelberry duet before the end of the season because I really think they are one of the best pairings on the show, especially on Broadway stuff.

And as much as I'm grateful that we are getting more Kurt screentime, I am equally disappointed that so much of it has to be shared with Blarren. We've waited so patiently for more quality Kurt time, and it sucks that it has to be shared with such a horrible character portrayed by an actor who is mediocre at best.

Damn you, Puck!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/27/2014, 4:08 pm

Buenos wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Tumblr_n33y2brgRd1qe476yo1_500

Filming "I'm still here."?

No, he'll just be sitting on a stool smiling adoringly at his dirtbag fiance and his entitled hag.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 4:20 pm

Chris Colfer will also be filming at the Disney Concert Hall
"I'm still Here", it will be interesting to see Carmen Tibedueax's reaction to if it is part of the NYADA winter whatever it's called.

Last edited by Buenos on 3/27/2014, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/27/2014, 4:21 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:Filming "I'm still here."?

No, he'll just be sitting on a stool smiling adoringly at his dirtbag fiance and his entitled hag.

why crossing those words out? they are very accurate!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/27/2014, 4:24 pm

Buenos wrote:
Chris Colfer will also be filming at the Disney Concert Hall
"I'm still Here", it will be interesting to see Carmen Tibedueax's reaction to if it is part of the NYADA winter whatever it's called.

there won't be any reactions from Carmen, except dissatisfaction to Rachel (as spoiled) and "oh you just wet my pants" look at blarren. yes i am being very cynical.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 4:25 pm

I"m curious if Mercedes is going to continue with the recording contract SL started in LA and that is now transferred to NY?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/27/2014, 4:26 pm

she can record anywhere, including NYC. even if she can't, they will fly her on private jets on demand.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/27/2014, 4:27 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'll be hitting my mute button. Between Lea's overwrought theater expressions and Darren's derp faces, I'll have a hard time not throwing things at the TV.

Consoling myself with having a Kurt solo and a Kurt/Elliot duet to look foward to.

You can always do what I have done. Hold your hand up over the dwerp face and you miss the whole thing! That way I don't have the image in my head.  suspectt 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 4:30 pm

fantastica wrote:she can record anywhere, including NYC. even if she can't, they will fly her on private jets on demand.

Well yea, but I suspect that there is something fishy about her recording/writing contract thus her sticking around NY.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 4:33 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Tumblr_n340nafYYY1qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/27/2014, 5:00 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Tumblr_n341zxUEkb1r4gxc3o3_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Tumblr_n341zxUEkb1r4gxc3o10_1280

Lea Michele and Darren Criss hit the ballroom floor to film a scene for ‘Glee’. The duo sang and dance together, with Lea hopping on the grand piano at one point to sing a tune. [Source]

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/27/2014, 5:03 pm

Oh gods... what a mess that looks like.

Here's hoping that Ms. Tibideaux is not impressed because that has about as much "artistry" as what you'd find in my cat's litterbox.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/27/2014, 5:03 pm

Last edited by sheny on 3/27/2014, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/27/2014, 5:09 pm

I hope Chris is not there only to clap for Blaine and Rachel when they win the Winter Showcase.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/27/2014, 5:15 pm

I'm wondering if this is where Rachel ends up deciding to quit NYADA altogether. If this performance isn't recieved well (because it comes across as more gimic than real artistry), then she might very well decide that it's time to go. Especially with her director (rightly) wanting her to give her focus to Funny Girl.

As for the Grease Stain, my guess is that he was looking to use this as a way to make a big spash into NYADA, the way that Kurt's performance at Winter Showcase did. And it doesn't work out that way, which starts off his storyline of no longer being the "alpha" that he was accustomed to being.

Anything to see the pair of them taken down a few pegs. Especially if Kurt's performance is well recieved.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2014, 5:29 pm

Yay I'm glad Rachel and Blaine are having a duet in the Winter Showcase, so excited!... dryy It was only matter of time these two start to sing duets, and who knows, maybe are the new besties of the show. What is something doesn't pisses me off too much as Rachel haven't been the best friend with Kurt lately; but...where did the numb feeling go?... I can't avoid to feel upset that things are turning out to be as we expected, Blaine taking over Kurt's stuff. At this moment at least I hope to see lots of Kurtcedes.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/27/2014, 5:41 pm

I'm not overly surprised that Rachel would duet with Blaine for something this big. Now with Finn gone, he's her next idealized leading man type and while she loves Kurt (in her own abusive manner), she just doesn't see him as a proper partner to her. Think that this is going to come back to bite her in the ass.

Honestly, I don't care about Rachel dueting with the Grease Stain. Let them. I want Kurt doing amazing solos and dueting with singers like Elliot and Mercedes. And Santana... please give me by Kurtana duet finally!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2014, 5:55 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'm not overly surprised that Rachel would duet with Blaine for something this big. Now with Finn gone, he's her next idealized leading man type and while she loves Kurt (in her own abusive manner), she just doesn't see him as a proper partner to her. Think that this is going to come back to bite her in the ass.

Honestly, I don't care about Rachel dueting with the Grease Stain. Let them. I want Kurt doing amazing solos and dueting with singers like Elliot and Mercedes. And Santana... please give me by Kurtana duet finally!

As the text in bolded: I'll try to be more positive and care about that.

But seriously, are we blinded fans or we have a different perception of what is a idealized male partner that Rachel has? because for me Kurt is the one who deserved to be male lead, actually I think some people already assumed that; he's talented, good looking, and if being manly it means stand up everytime life hits you and keep going, he's. I'm trying to not start a war over this, but I was expecting some equality now that klaine are living together, but it seems they go back with this idea "that one is the gay who pass, and the other doesn't"
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 6:11 pm

brisallie wrote:
Ranwing wrote:I'm not overly surprised that Rachel would duet with Blaine for something this big. Now with Finn gone, he's her next idealized leading man type and while she loves Kurt (in her own abusive manner), she just doesn't see him as a proper partner to her. Think that this is going to come back to bite her in the ass.

As the text in bolded: I'll try to be more positive and care about that.

But seriously, are we blinded fans or we have a different perception of what is a idealized male partner that Rachel has? because for me Kurt is the one who deserved to be male lead, actually I think some people already assumed that; he's talented, good looking, and if being manly it means stand up everytime life hits you and keep going, he's. I'm trying to not start a war over this, but I was expecting some equality now that klaine are living together, but it seems they go back with this idea "that one is the gay who pass, and the other doesn't"

From the spoilers so far it doesn't seem to be going that way.

NY isn't Lima and one of the good things about NY is that Kurt is welcomed and appreciated from a whole group of adults and young adults. NYADA, Vogue, his band, Kurt's talents have been noticed by others. It seems some guy in his NYADA swordplay class notices Kurt's "guns" in "Tested" so no, I don't see the show reverting back to the Lima ways.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2014, 6:17 pm

@Buenos, although the other day you had a moment in which negative feelings took over your body, how do you usually remain positive? Have you stopped taking Glee seriously? Believe me that's something I try to do, but sometimes is hard.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/27/2014, 7:01 pm

good to know that kurt can go back into the background, now that "main man" blaine has arrived at nyada and new york. this show really no longer deserves an hour of my time a week. not that it's been getting it the past three, but still.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 3/27/2014, 7:15 pm

Look, I'm not saying that won't happen (because lol glee) and I am certainly pissed that suddenly they are bothered with NYADA again after failing to show Kurt there much for ages. However, we don't know for sure that this is going to happen. One duet with Rachel is not enough to go on to say that Blaine will be NYADA-ing all over and Kurt could be singing his song separately there too but Chris could be just filming it at a different time. Let's wait a little before raging. I know the track record is not good but the more Kurt singing is better at least so there could be an improvement in this too... maybe. lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 7:46 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Tumblr_n344qzgVr81qe476yo1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Tumblr_n344qzgVr81qe476yo2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Tumblr_n344qzgVr81qe476yo3_500 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Tumblr_n344qzgVr81qe476yo4_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 13 Tumblr_n344qzgVr81qe476yo5_250

Chris Colfer filming Glee on March 27, 2014 [UHQ]
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next