Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/27/2014, 2:24 am

Is it so wrong for me to want Kurt's story line not to be Klaine?  Rolling Eyes  Like I wasted 5 years of my life caring about him just to see Blaine leach on his life, school, story line, like go away! I am not too mad since I quit Glee, but I am annoyed, Like I will never have anymore Klaine free pics of Kurt's anymore and I am just depressed about that  dryy

EDIT: NOT wasted, ugh that sounded so wrong, but yes, I want to see Kurt's ending and his story and his success, not Kurt getting married was his dream come true like, no  vexe 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/27/2014, 2:31 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Is it so wrong for me to want Kurt's story line not to be Klaine?  Rolling Eyes  Like I wasted 5 years of my life caring about him just to see Blaine leach on his life, school, story line, like go away! I am not too mad since I quit Glee, but I am annoyed, Like I will never have anymore Klaine free pics of Kurt's anymore and I am just depressed about that  dryy 

It is not wrong, I want it too. Especially the way Klaine and Blaine is written. Hopefully, there will be a lot of Kurt scenes that does not involved Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/27/2014, 2:54 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Is it so wrong for me to want Kurt's story line not to be Klaine?  Rolling Eyes  Like I wasted 5 years of my life caring about him just to see Blaine leach on his life, school, story line, like go away! I am not too mad since I quit Glee, but I am annoyed, Like I will never have anymore Klaine free pics of Kurt's anymore and I am just depressed about that  dryy 

It is not wrong, I  want it too. Especially  the way Klaine and Blaine  is written.  Hopefully, there will be a lot of Kurt scenes  that does  not involved Blaine.

I hope so too  :( I miss Elliot already, I actually love their friendship, no shipping involved or anything, like I would not mind them as a ship, but being Bff's Kelliot and StarKurt was amazing and now it is gone :( Spoilers for episode 18 is showing me Bash will do NOTHING to change Kurt's story line, once again he is Rachel's Blaine's, and who evers! Personal cheer leader and I am sick of it! Chris hinted about getting stuff he person ally wanted for Kurt, I hope he gets it and he is happy, other than that Glee can die already, give me Chris on a new show, movie, or project, he is so talented, gahhhhh I miss his face and not on Glee  crycry 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/27/2014, 3:13 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:My favorite  photo is the 1st one because it is Blaine free.

Same! I'm upset that the shortened season had to happen after permanently moving to NY, because it's now that we have more opportunities for Kurt storylines and songs. So now Kurt's presence on our screen has been decreased, which means there are less chances for Kurt to be in scenes with no Blaine. Ugh that stupid bedbug Blaine, moving into Kurt's loft and bringing more of his bedbug friends with him  Evil or Very Mad .
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/27/2014, 3:17 am

Ireth wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:My favorite  photo is the 1st one because it is Blaine free.

Same! I'm upset that the shortened season had to happen after permanently moving to NY, because it's now that we have more opportunities for Kurt storylines and songs. So now Kurt's presence on our screen has been decreased, which means there are less chances for Kurt to be in scenes with no Blaine. Ugh that stupid bedbug Blaine, moving into Kurt's loft and bringing more of his bedbug friends with him  Evil or Very Mad .

Exactly!  Evil or Very Mad  Taking over Kurt's life, being in his classes, chasing away his friends, bringing Sam to live rent free at KURT'S, not his, home  Evil or Very Mad being Blaine and annoying Kurt and the world :angry:   #FreeKurt
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 3:21 am

I don't care if Kurt shares scenes with Blaine, I want my Kurt onscreen.

NO problem I realize I'm a minority opinion but if it's written OK or halfway decent I don't mind Klaine scenes at all. I accept they are going to be together until the end of the series so that's that.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/27/2014, 3:40 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
Ireth wrote:

Exactly!  Evil or Very Mad  Taking over Kurt's life, being in his classes, chasing away his friends, bringing Sam to live rent free at KURT'S, not his, home  Evil or Very Mad being Blaine and annoying Kurt and the world :angry:   #FreeKurt

Agree, I used to sort of like Blaine when he 1st appeared now I do not like him. Even if I still like Blaine and ship Klaine, I would still want Kurt to have Blaine and Klaine free scenes and storylines.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 3:50 am

Buenos wrote:I don't care if Kurt shares scenes with Blaine, I want my Kurt onscreen.

NO problem I realize I'm a minority opinion but if it's written OK or halfway decent I don't mind Klaine scenes at all.  I accept they are going to be together until the end of the series so that's that.  

I am the same.

I want Chris on my screen as long as possible.

If Klaine is written equal, I can live with it. If they use comedy, then that is better.

But I will never go back to being a Klainer.  Evil or Very Mad 

I can't forgive what Blaine has done in the past, and the fandom is toxic, except for a few that get lost in the poison spewed from this K(B)lainers and we don't get to hear them.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/27/2014, 3:52 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ireth wrote:

Agree, I used to sort of like Blaine  when he 1st appeared  now I   do not like him.  Even if I still like Blaine and ship Klaine, I would still want   Kurt to have Blaine and Klaine free scenes and storylines.

Idc about Blaine either way, I just do not like that Kurt story is so focused on him, or being cheer leader for Rachel, I want Kurt Nyada story line, his band story line, his vogue story line, not him AND Blaine at Nyada, and Blam in his band, and Klaine wedding  dryy I am not being unreasonable wanting to see Kurt's story for HIM and not every one else around him, I do not care if Kurt was dating Elliot, I STILL will want Kurt's story line not to be his relationship only  :( 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/27/2014, 3:58 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

It is not wrong, I  want it too. Especially  the way Klaine and Blaine  is written.  Hopefully, there will be a lot of Kurt scenes  that does  not involved Blaine.

I hope so too  :( I miss Elliot already, I actually love their friendship, no shipping involved or anything, like I would not mind them as a ship, but being Bff's Kelliot and StarKurt was amazing and now it is gone :(Spoilers for episode 18 is showing me Bash will do NOTHING to change Kurt's story line, once again he is Rachel's Blaine's, and who evers! Personal cheer leader and I am sick of it! Chris hinted about getting stuff he person ally wanted for Kurt, I hope he gets it and he is happy, other than that Glee can die already, give me Chris on a new show, movie, or project, he is so talented, gahhhhh I miss his face and not on Glee  crycry 

Great post I agree with it. I wish they would have given Kadam a real chance, Which I strongly believe they would have if it were not for fan pandering. Klaine might still have gotten back together but at least maybe the way it would have happened would have made more sense.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 3:59 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ireth wrote:

Agree, I used to sort of like Blaine  when he 1st appeared  now I   do not like him.  Even if I still like Blaine and ship Klaine, I would still want   Kurt to have Blaine and Klaine free scenes and storylines.

Idc about Blaine either way, I just do not like that Kurt story is so focused on him, or being cheer leader for Rachel, I want Kurt Nyada story line, his band story line, his vogue story line, not him AND Blaine at Nyada, and Blam in his band, and Klaine wedding  dryy I am not being unreasonable wanting to see Kurt's story for HIM and not every one else around him, I do not care if Kurt was dating Elliot, I STILL will want Kurt's story line not to be his relationship only  :( 

I would like it as well.

But I am desperate for what I can get of Chris playing Kurt, that after Season 4 I will take anything I can get.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/27/2014, 4:02 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ireth wrote:

Great post I totally agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/27/2014, 9:57 am

I was discussing with my mother (also a serious Kurtsie) about what has been going on with Kurt's storyline. Or rather, lack of an independent storyline as of late and how it seems that the majority of the spoilers are either about Klaine or about Kurt supporting Rachel and nothing really about Kurt taking steps regarding his own career (outside of the band, which seems to be ending with Adam Lamber's run finishing). I am extremely frustrated about Kurt seeming to put his own life on hold in order to hold Rachel's hand before her big debut (which I will get to in a second), and she reminded me of something regarding Kurt's personality.

He is, by nature, a nurturer. He takes care of others. We see this repeatedly in how he managed his father's life (bringing him a healthy breakfast, taking care of him after his heart attack). He took care of Carol after Finn's death (making the arrangements to clear out Finn's belongings so she wouldn't have to). He puts his own needs, emotional and otherwise, on the back burner in order to be there to help others. This isn't new and the problem is that no one is recognizing that Kurt is the one making sacrifices for everyone else. He puts up with a lot of crap because he wants to help others and I don't think it will change until someone else (his father or even Blaine if Blaine ever gets his head out of his own ass) recognizes this and forces Kurt to start putting himself first. I think that this aspect of his personality is behind a lot of his behaviors that we find frustrating (like accepting Blaine's proposal or even taking him back and accepting Rachel walking all over him at times), along with him not expecting that consideration to be reciprocated.

Now I don't ever want to see Kurt lose that caring side of him. I never want him to become a Rachel where he only thinks about his own wants and needs and has to be reminded to consider others. But I do want someone to point out that he also deserves to be taken care of, and to have his needs answered too. If Blaine can grow up and be that person, acting like a proper fiance and putting Kurt's needs on an even keel with his own, then I will be satisfied. But he needs someone to remind him that he doesn't always have to be the one making the sacrifices all the time.

Now as for Rachel... I have had it up to here (pointing to a spot way over my head) with her emotional helplessness and her need to have others propping her up so she can be successful. This spoiler about her falling apart before her debut because she's worried that not everyone in the universe will love her is really sad and pathetic at this point. She just cannot handle any kind of criticism, constructive or otherwise. And it doesn't matter that the critics all apparently love her and think that she show is amazing. She needs a continual infusion of support and affirmation from everyone around her to ensure that she will be able to perform as expected.

Rachel is just proving again that she is not ready for this kind of position at this stage of her life. That her talent might be mature (miles may vary), but emotionally she is very young and very very fragile. Being a lead in a show is a huge amount of pressue and she is showing that she is just not emotionally prepared to handle it. That she needs to have everyone around her basically carrying her emotionally insteady of finally learning to pull up her big girl panties and just handle her own shit. Rachel gets all the awards and accolades, but it's everyone around her who gives her the pushes she needs in order to succeed. Rachel gets to be the big star, but only because everyone around her has made the sacrifices so she can get there.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2014, 10:05 am

Previously I said currently I feel numb when it comes to Glee. But I've been three years following Kurt's journey,so there's still that side of me that I'd love to see Kurt having more experiences in romance, or focusing more on his career that being just the husband of blaine.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/27/2014, 11:37 am

Great post, Wendy, and I agree on both Kurt and Rachel.

I think Kurt took the nurturing role upon him after his mom died. His father probably wasn't the best housekeeper and cook, so Kurt started doing these things, partly to help his dad and partly because he missed those things his mom used to do.
Plus he probably saw his dad being sad a lot and tried to comfort him, or be quiet himself and not complain too much. And when he got bullied in school he didn't want to burden his dad with it.

Taking care of his dad gave him his dad's attention and gratitude in return, plus it probably reminded him how loving and wonderful his mom was, so he wants to hold on to that feeling. Taking care of Blaine and Rachel, while he puts his own needs on hold is only a logical continuation of the pattern he and Burt fell into when he was just a child.

As for Rachel: she is so not ready for the big stage. Even when they play the internet comments/cricitism for comedy on the show (also: meta much?), after all the damage that is already done, like Rachel selfishly not wanting an understudy, or completely falling apart whenKurt won a silly student competition, it will still be canon how insecure and unstable she is.
I miss the season 1 and 2 Rachel who ploughed through and stayed convinced of her talents even when she got bullied, ridiculed and ostracized. Now she needs constant pampering and people praising her. Well, at least some of that was foreshadowed, as she told Finn in 'Laryngitis' that she's "like Tinkerbell, I need applause to live".

Compare the way Rachel is now with Kurt, who did his best to save WSS when he was so humiliated and dismissed by the judges, and who didn't give up after he didn't get into NYADA the first time.

Bah, I wouldn't even care that much about Kurt helping and protecting Rachel again if it hadn't been for Rachel completely throwing Kurt under the bus when she went to Elliot and said to him that he did more for her in 24 ours than "that traitor" Kurt did since graduation. Ugh.  Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/27/2014, 12:07 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Bah, I wouldn't even care that much about Kurt helping and protecting Rachel again if it hadn't been for Rachel completely throwing Kurt under the bus when she went to Elliot and said to him that he did more for her in 24 ours than "that traitor" Kurt did since graduation. Ugh.  Mad

This is exactly why I think that Kurt's tendency towards nurturing others works against his own self interest at times. Rachel treated Kurt appallingly during her fight with Santana and if Kurt were most people, she would not be forgiven all that quickly. Most people certainly wouldn't have gone out of their way in the manner that Kurt did to try to get the two girls to resolve things. I don't even mind if Kurt does forgive Rachel rather quickly since he does know her well and knows what motivates her behavior. It's more that it's simply a given that he will, and she will have to expend no effort to try to make up for her behavior. She didn't even properly ask for his forgiveness (and since the next ep is after a time jump, she never will).

Rachel is an interesting character, but she is probably the last person in the universe that I would want as a friend because she ends up making everything about herself. I don't mind that Santana would give up doing Funny Girl because it wasn't something that she genuinely wanted to do (and I could see why someone like her would find it dull). But not because Rachel felt so put out by Santana being in the cast. Why should Santana give up a job that could potentially lead to the kind of work that she really wants just because Rachel hasn't gotten it through her skull that the universe does not revolve around her.

The sad thing is that Rachel, I don't believe, really recognizes the sacrifices that others have made to get her to where she is. She only sees it as her rightful place based on her talent and not a result of the help that others gave, or in how they often just got out of the way to allow her the numerous chances that she was given. Nor do I think she appreciates it. She simply sees it as her due.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 1:02 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Bah, I wouldn't even care that much about Kurt helping and protecting Rachel again if it hadn't been for Rachel completely throwing Kurt under the bus when she went to Elliot and said to him that he did more for her in 24 ours than "that traitor" Kurt did since graduation. Ugh.  Mad

To be fair, that was over the top typical Rachel hyperbole.

I doubt if Elliot himself took it at face value, just dawning realization how dip shit crazy Rachel can get.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/27/2014, 1:55 pm

The problem for me isn't if Elliot actually believed the crap that Rachel was spouting. It's that Rachel was very quick to not just dump Kurt, but totally dismiss everything that he's done for her. It really speaks, to me, of a lack of respect that Rachel has sometimes and a self-centeredness that makes Rachel a difficult character to like at times. I totally get her mindset and as a character on a tv show, she can be entertaining. But as a kind of person to be friends with? I would stay a mile away from anything she had her hands in because her primary concern is always herself and if you don't immediately serve her purposes, you're out. And forget about anything you might have done for her previously - she lives by the motto of "What have you done for me lately?".
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 3:00 pm

Oh, I'm not disagreeing that is how Rachel's character is, just that Kurt has no illusions she's crazy. Of course by Episode 14 this will all be swept under the table.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 3:01 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 12 Tumblr_n33vroukCF1ql1znmo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 3:02 pm

I"m so confused, what are they filming, 5.15, 5.16, 5.17, 5.18 ??? and beyond....LOL
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/27/2014, 3:06 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 12 Tumblr_n33vroukCF1ql1znmo1_500

Where is the duet with KURT??? They haven't had one this year - other than The Beatles episode, have they?
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/27/2014, 3:23 pm

Guess that they're filming Broadway Baby. No surprise there. I'm equally unsurprised that Kurt's place as "best gay" is being filled by someone else. Not necessarily a bad thing, IMO.

Typical Lea, though. She gets excited over everything, no matter how banial. I'm waiting for the excited tweet that the lunch cart now stocks her favorite yogurt.

Last edited by Ranwing on 3/27/2014, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 3:23 pm

Not a huge fan of "Broadway Baby."

I want another Kurtcedes duet, like right, right, now. Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/27/2014, 3:30 pm

I'll be hitting my mute button. Between Lea's overwrought theater expressions and Darren's derp faces, I'll have a hard time not throwing things at the TV.

Consoling myself with having a Kurt solo and a Kurt/Elliot duet to look foward to.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next