Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Buenos 4/9/2014, 8:35 pm

It's the "Defying Gravity" Alexander McQueen sweater!

Don't judge me.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Glorfindel 4/9/2014, 8:41 pm

^With cockroach brooch and all!  Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/9/2014, 8:59 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 40 Tumblr_n3sfndgQtj1rojy6eo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 40 Tumblr_n3sfndgQtj1rojy6eo2_500
GLEE: Artie (Kevin McHale), Kurt (Chris Colfer), Blaine (Darren Criss) and Sam (Chord Overstreet) enjoy some time together in the “Tested” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, April 15 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2014 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Giovanni Rufino/FOX [UHQ]

No ring (darn, I'm starting to sound like a Klainer) but it could be a simple oversight of the props department.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2014, 9:01 pm

talking about cockroach, i found one upside down next to my bed this morning, still kicking. ewwwww!  vomit2  i didn't have the guts to look at it let alone dispose it, and my hubby couldn't be found (he also happens to be very squirmish around bugs), but we have a guest over night from out of town, and i had to ask him to help. he picked up teh bug w/ his bare hands. double ewwww!  vomir   thanks to this gentleman the creature was safely down the toilet, on its way to the river/lake/ocean/whatever its burial ground is.

gosh writing this is tough. i have to go wash my hands and brain now. the thought of it makes me want to throw up last night's dinner.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2014, 9:04 pm

the ring was washed down the drain accidentally - i hope.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/9/2014, 9:13 pm

fantastica wrote:the ring was washed down the drain accidentally - i hope.

I'm hoping it gets thrown at Blarren's face.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2014, 9:49 pm

No ring, no ring, no ring.  hola 

In the promo, I thought both Kurt and Blaine both responded awkwardly to sam's comment about the abstinence club, so it could be them being awkward about the engagement.

I like Kurt without the ring.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2014, 9:55 pm

Just saw the extended summary for episode 18. Kurt is the one who gets the opportunity to sing for the socialite and brings the grease stain with him. Of course the socialite, who clearly has no ears, likes playing better than Kurt. They also use the breaded F word in the summary. The joy of no ring was rather short-lived.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/9/2014, 10:03 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Just saw the extended summary for episode 18. Kurt is the one who gets the opportunity to sing for the socialite and brings the grease stain with him.  Of course the socialite, who clearly has no ears, likes playing better than Kurt.  They also use the breaded F word in the summary. The joy of no ring was rather short-lived.

Of course. They can't have someone actually interested in nurturing Kurt's career because he only exists to help the success of those around him.

According to the spoiler, Blaine's supposed to be conflicted about accepting the socialite's help when Kurt is passed over. Given that this is the guy who fucked over his boyfriend for a high school role, I can't see him too conflicted. He'll made some sad eyes, moan that he feels bad that he's being given such privilege and Kurt will just reassure him that he's wonderful while he hustles off stage so Blaine can have the spotlight.  vomir 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 10:04 pm

brisallie wrote:
fantastica wrote:i don't agree nor disagree. i have no opinion.  tonguue

fandom is a battle ground....   sifflou 

Razz Are you Switzerland?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 40 Tumblr_n3s3m3049q1sg9z6fo1_500

This sweaters fits better on him now. And I wonder if Rachel is having flackbash or a fantasy in which everyone go back to their old self, in a picture she's wearing a season one outfit.

Damn, Chris looked so cute and adorable in this outfit back in the Pilot but now he's damn hot as.  ded
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2014, 10:05 pm

I for one will not be watching episode 18.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/9/2014, 10:06 pm

Here's the extended summary of ep 18. For those of us who were hoping for Rachel to be humbled a bit or Blaine to not be handed everything on a silver platter, prepare to lose your lunch.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

With Funny Girl a bonafide hit and Rachel’s star clearly on the rise, she enjoys the fruits of her labors, including signing with a powerful New York talent agent who seems to have a wholly different take on her career path than she does. Just as the monotony of constantly performing the same show over and over again starts taking its toll on her, Rachel is approached by a Hollywood executive who presents the young star with a potentially once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that – while too tempting to refuse – requires her to take a calculated risk. At NYADA, Kurt gets a valuable opportunity to perform for a wealthy socialite who is known for fostering and launching the careers of many burgeoning artists. Thrilled with the chance to make a lasting impression, Kurt – committed to the idea that he and Blaine should always share their career boons together - recruits his fiancée to sing with him. Blaine finds himself put in a difficult position when the socialite takes more of a liking to him than to Kurt. Meanwhile, as Mercedes struggles to complete her latest single in time to meet her release deadline, she turns to Santana for help with finding a “new sound,” and ends up putting her own career on the line for the sake of her friend.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/9/2014, 10:09 pm

I"m actually OK with the scenario because I fully expected it, it was only a matter of time before Glee revisited WSS scenario, aka Blaine preferred over Kurt. However the reason I'm good with it is if Kurt gets to sing and perform on my screen I don't give a shit as to the SL's at this point. I know where my focus will be on.  coool 

PLus Glee's SL's never work out how they appear on summaries, it will be badly written and poorly resolved but I can't get worked up over something when I have no idea how it will work out onscreen.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2014, 10:12 pm

Ranwing wrote:Here's the extended summary of ep 18. For those of us who were hoping for Rachel to be humbled a bit or Blaine to not be handed everything on a silver platter, prepare to lose your lunch.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

With Funny Girl a bonafide hit and Rachel’s star clearly on the rise, she enjoys the fruits of her labors, including signing with a powerful New York talent agent who seems to have a wholly different take on her career path than she does. Just as the monotony of constantly performing the same show over and over again starts taking its toll on her, Rachel is approached by a Hollywood executive who presents the young star with a potentially once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that – while too tempting to refuse – requires her to take a calculated risk. At NYADA, Kurt gets a valuable opportunity to perform for a wealthy socialite who is known for fostering and launching the careers of many burgeoning artists. Thrilled with the chance to make a lasting impression, Kurt – committed to the idea that he and Blaine should always share their career boons together - recruits his fiancée to sing with him. Blaine finds himself put in a difficult position when the socialite takes more of a liking to him than to Kurt. Meanwhile, as Mercedes struggles to complete her latest single in time to meet her release deadline, she turns to Santana for help with finding a “new sound,” and ends up putting her own career on the line for the sake of her friend.

Like I posted a few minutes ago, I will not be watching episode 18. The only episode I plan on watching is 19.And Maybe episode 17,but that is yet.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/9/2014, 10:16 pm

Ranwing wrote:Here's the extended summary of ep 18. For those of us who were hoping for Rachel to be humbled a bit or Blaine to not be handed everything on a silver platter, prepare to lose your lunch.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Currently unable to contain my rage. Why is it always Blaine. I suspect Kurt will be talking back up plan. I dont at all understand how all these people get contracts and shows and agents and accolades and Kurt stans are supposed to be happy that Kurt is shown above it all and strong, bapparently not talented enough to book anything. Everything for him comes with a price. Hey Kurt, you will get more confidence, but only after a brick to the head. Hey Kurt, this socialite wants to see you, but will prefer your bland boyfriend, much like everyone else. And if I hear one more Klainer saying Blaine works for it or why cant Blaine have something for himself without Kurt, I will scream.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2014, 10:19 pm

M&M wrote:

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Currently unable to contain my rage. Why is it always Blaine. I suspect Kurt will be talking back up plan. I dont at all understand how all these people get contracts and shows and agents and accolades and Kurt stans are supposed to be happy that Kurt is shown above it all and strong, bapparently not talented enough to book anything. Everything for him comes with a price. Hey Kurt, you will get more confidence, but only after a brick to the head. Hey Kurt, this socialite wants to see you, but will prefer your bland boyfriend, much like everyone else. And if I hear one more Klainer saying Blaine works for it or why cant Blaine have something for himself without Kurt, I will scream.

Great post. I agree with all of it 100%.

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=575
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40