Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Glorfindel 3/27/2014, 7:49 pm

It just pisses me off that Kurt and Rachel spent a year together at NYADA and we never really saw them in class together, let alone singing together (and no: 'Get Back' doesn't count, because it was not a singing assignment), but as soon as Blaine shows up he is singing a duet with Rachel in front of Carmen.

And I still hoped to see a resolution to Kurt supposedly not being able to pass and how that affects his studies.

badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 8:01 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 14 Tumblr_n34aevErNJ1qe476yo1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 14 Tumblr_n34aevErNJ1qe476yo2_r1_250

Amber is there as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 8:06 pm

This must be "Bash" because Burt is here.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 14 Tumblr_n34a5rxvUH1qeyubto1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 8:19 pm

Video.

http://literatemisfit.tumblr.com/post/80921206216

I think Mercedes is there for Kurt.

And Whoopie is there as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 8:19 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 14 Tumblr_n34aimcamC1r1sahmo1_500

They are filming for "Bash".
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/27/2014, 8:21 pm

Burt being there probably means that Kurt singing 'I'm Still Here' at NYADA will happen after he gets bashed (as Burt will probably get to NY after the bashing).
Swell.
Nothing better to get inspiration for a performance than getting hit by a brick on the head.  Evil or Very Mad 

Maybe this does not upset any of you as much as it does me, but I can tell you from a voice teacher/former conservatory student's POV that this is about as wrong, shameless and intrusive as it gets. No decent music teacher would let a student perform a personal, and obviously taken from a recent negative life experience, song like Kurt's 'I'm Still Here' as an exam piece, and certainly not in front of an audience.

You just f*cking don't mess with a student's mind like that, not even when the student wants to sing about it themselves: as a teacher you then have the obligation to protect them against themselves. It's basic work ethics. If they want they can revisit it and use it in their performances (method acting) later, after at least a few months have passed, but not mere weeks.

I know it makes for great dramatic television, but this is making my stomach turn.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 3/27/2014, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 8:22 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 14 Tumblr_n34b7wEh4h1sg9z6fo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 8:25 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 14 Tumblr_n34b51J7ok1qjlzrgo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 14 Tumblr_n34b51J7ok1qjlzrgo2_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/27/2014, 8:28 pm

Glorfindel wrote:It just pisses me off that Kurt and Rachel spent a year together at NYADA and we never really saw them in class together, let alone singing together (and no: 'Get Back' doesn't count, because it was not a singing assignment), but as soon as Blaine shows up he is singing a duet with Rachel in front of Carmen.

And I still hoped to see a resolution to Kurt supposedly not being able to pass and how that affects his studies.

badday

i told you so before, like long before. as soon as the disney hall spoiler came out, i said it would be for rachel and blaine duet. see? i think i should take on a job to write some real fortune cookie messages.

btw, expect more NYADA activities between rachel and blahh in the comming weeks. you know they are not going to stick him in NYADA for no reason! as for kurt, he's only good for playing second fiddles and supporting others. as in real life, nice guys on glee are forever "losers".  dryy 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 8:31 pm

And Will is there to.  Smile

I don't know if someone talked to him but, someone says he is there to have lunch with Chris. Or someone saw them heading somewhere for food.  saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/27/2014, 8:37 pm

they are like lovebirds, totally inseparable.  Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 8:42 pm

And I did not recognise that jacket Chris was wearing when I have seen it lots of times since he has been with Will.  blushh 

Will must be on a lunch break.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/27/2014, 8:47 pm

LOL! ( but not really) at the Blaine stans now angry if Carmen gives Blaine a Rachel a poor critique because their performance lacks emotion. Where was the outcry from Klainers for Kurt?

Also, I actually am really glad that we finally will see Burt at a Kurt performance as we never really got that just for him (even considering the circumstances). Also, I do appreciate that Burt stayed to take care of Kurt as opposed to leaving it to Bland.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2014, 8:51 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 14 Tumblr_n34b7wEh4h1sg9z6fo1_500

Chris is his third true love (first and second are brian and will, or viceversa) diet coke wub and its me or Kurt's been wearing lot of purple and teal colors lately?

As regards the jacket, sometimes I've wondered if wasn't originally Chris's jacket, or Will have given him away at this point Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/27/2014, 8:54 pm

^ that hair and profile reminds me of Tin Tin.  Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2014, 9:09 pm

fantastica wrote:^ that hair and profile reminds me of Tin Tin.  Smile 

haha he only needs to dye his hair. Isn't Tin Tin blonde?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/27/2014, 9:12 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Look, I'm not saying that won't happen (because lol glee) and I am certainly pissed that suddenly they are bothered with NYADA again after failing to show Kurt there much for ages. However, we don't know for sure that this is going to happen. One duet with Rachel is not enough to go on to say that Blaine will be NYADA-ing all over and Kurt could be singing his song separately there too but Chris could be just filming it at a different time. Let's wait a little before raging. I know the track record is not good but the more Kurt singing is better at least so there could be an improvement in this too... maybe. lol
oh honey, i ain't raging.i really don't care anymore. i have been checked out of glee this whole season to be honest and haven't even bothered to watch the last 3 episodes. it's just that this trend is so exhausting. i'm at times amazed how self-destructive this show has become and how unappealing and boring for me personally. i've lost interest in shows before, but rarely due to such decline of quality and with a favorite still a part of it.

Last edited by tanita_mors on 3/27/2014, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/27/2014, 9:12 pm

brisallie wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ that hair and profile reminds me of Tin Tin.  Smile 

haha he only needs to dye his hair. Isn't Tin Tin blonde?

Blonde/ginger I'd say, but yeah, that's spot on!
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 9:16 pm

And of course Klainers say Burt is there to support Blaine.  :angry: 

Even Kurt getting bashed they still want Blaine to have everything.

I love Kurt's outfit.  wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 9:17 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 14 Tumblr_inline_n34db7J5jU1rorrtw

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 14 Tumblr_inline_n34dbez5J41rorrtw

Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/27/2014, 9:17 pm

M&M wrote:LOL! ( but not really) at the Blaine stans now angry if Carmen gives Blaine a Rachel a poor critique because their performance lacks emotion. Where was the outcry from Klainers for Kurt?

Oh, screw them. They're going to complain regardless. Going by what I see in the stills, their performance of Broadway Baby might be technically solid (or at least Rachel will be technically solid) but the performance style itself is positively pedestrian. It's the kind of set up that you'd expect to see in a high school talent show and shows no originality. It's trite and superficial. That is the kind of thing Carman will zing them on.

And I hate to break it to the klainer babies, but this is a school. You are going to be critiqued, sometimes harshly. It's part of the learning process. And in dealing with criticism you can be like Rachel, who sees it as a personal insult, or Kurt, who takes it in and tries to improve as a result. If Rachel quits NYADA because she's no longer the teacher's pet, then she's the one who's going to miss out in the end. Her performance ability will not grow because she refuses to listen to those who think that there is room for improvement. Kurt at least understands that he has a lot to learn and is willing to open himself up to learning. As for Blaine... I couldn't care less.

Also, I actually am really glad that we finally will see Burt at a Kurt performance as we never really got that just for him (even considering the circumstances). Also, I do appreciate that Burt stayed to take care of Kurt as opposed to leaving it to Bland.

Kurt will always be Burt's baby, no matter how old he gets. And I'm sure that hearing that Kurt assaulted has got to be Burt's worst nightmare come to life. I'm betting that once he knows that Kurt will be okay, he'll first commend Kurt for trying to help someone, and then blast him for putting himself in danger. And then hug the stuffing out of him.

And having a chance to see Kurt perform in the way that he knows Kurt is capable, and in a venue like this? There's no way Burt would miss that. If this becomes a similar seminal performance that Rosie's Turn was, it's fitting for Burt to be there for this one too.

Marie - I totally get where you are coming from. A teacher should take what happened to Kurt into consideration, but this is Glee and realism went right out the window a long time ago. At best, I hope that Carman offers Kurt a chance to postpone his presentation until he's had a chance to recover and it's Kurt's choice to perform. Regardless, a good artist (which is what Carman is looking for) will channel their experiences into their performances. It's what going to separate someone like Kurt, who will pour his heart and soul out onto the stage from someone like Blaine, who is all surface.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/27/2014, 9:18 pm

ColferInspired wrote:And of course Klainers say Burt is there to support Blaine.  :angry: 

Even Kurt getting bashed they still want Blaine to have everything.

I love Kurt's outfit.  wub

Yeah, I had to leave the spoiler tag yesterday because everything was how upset Blaine must be. I am pretty sure Kurt's upset too, what with the brick in the face and all.  Evil or Very Mad 
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 9:30 pm

Kurt is leaving rehearsal as stated in the alley way spoiler.

Kurt could have already picked "Still Here" and was rehearsing it that we won't see, but we will see the performance later for the Winter Showcase.

And if we don't see Chris in the make-up from after the bashing, then this must be weeks later.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/27/2014, 9:57 pm

There a new video on tumblr of Chris and Will entering the theater. Chris is wearing a different outfit, so I think the Winter critique for Bland and Rachel is earlier in the episode (pre-bashing), and Kurt will be the very end of the episode. So it seems Burt isn't there for Bland. uhuhu 

http://instagram.com/p/mERNPWBBxA/#
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 10:00 pm

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next