Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 3:25 pm

I just can't fight your logic.  Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  sheny 4/3/2014, 4:19 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Tumblr_n3gy7xx1sf1r4gxc3o1_500
Kurt (Chris Colfer, L) and Blaine (Darren Criss, R) take a class together at NYADA in the “Tested” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, April 15.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/3/2014, 4:19 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Tumblr_n3gyiy1BVq1qe476yo1_500
GLEE: Kurt (Chris Colfer) gets some familiar customers in the “Tested” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, April 15 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2014 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Mike Yarish/FOX [UHQ]

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/3/2014, 4:21 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Tumblr_n3gyloOkDc1rojy6eo1_500
GLEE: L-R: Blaine (Darren Criss), Kurt (Chris Colfer), Artie (Kevin McHale) and Sam (Chord Overstreet) enjoy some time together in the “Tested” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, April 15 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2014 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Giovanni Rufino/FOX [UHQ]

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 4:23 pm

[quote="sheny"]Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Tumblr_n3gy7xx1sf1r4gxc3o1_500

wub wub wub wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 4:23 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Tumblr_n3gyloOkDc1rojy6eo1_500
GLEE: L-R: Blaine (Darren Criss), Kurt (Chris Colfer), Artie (Kevin McHale) and Sam (Chord Overstreet) enjoy some time together in the “Tested” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, April 15 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2014 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Giovanni Rufino/FOX
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/3/2014, 4:30 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Tumblr_n3gy7xx1sf1r4gxc3o1_500
Kurt (Chris Colfer, L) and Blaine (Darren Criss, R) take a class together at NYADA in the “Tested” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, April 15.

Yum. Totally ignoring the greasy blur in the background.

As someone trained in stage combat (from my medievalist years), Kurt's posture is perfect for stage fighting (sword is in the right position and he's croched in a way that allows maxiumum movement). Blaie's sword is held too low and he would not be able to shift position and pivot easily. Kurt looks like he's ready to kick ass and take names, and Blaine looks like he's about to crap his pants.

Not too surprised that the flirty guy in their cast has his eyes on Kurt because... dayum! ded

Last edited by Ranwing on 4/3/2014, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 4:32 pm

I feel after seeing that spoiled photo to yell out "I am Spartacus!"  Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 4/3/2014, 4:40 pm

Fantasizing Flirty Guy is Will Sherrod  tonguue .

Kurt's not wearing a ring in the pic with the boys. Oversight, or something else...  suspectt 
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 4:42 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Tumblr_n3gzvjXbUU1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 4/3/2014, 4:46 pm

banzai at least there's that to look forward too. Now if only there wasn't any klaine scenes too.
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/3/2014, 4:49 pm

angelnessa wrote:

Kurt's not wearing a ring in the pic with the boys. Oversight, or something else...   suspectt 

It is most likely  oversight. I hope   it is something else though, like at the very least Kurt broke off the engagement, even if Klaine is still together.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/3/2014, 4:50 pm

Buenos wrote:I feel after seeing that spoiled photo to yell out "I am Spartacus!"   Razz 

As a fan of the Spartacus cable series (and will ship Nagron forever) I would happily hock an organ to see Kurt play such a role. Maybe the illegedimate son of a Roman dominous sentenced to servitude in the arena. And finds love with a fellow gladiator. *sigh*

Crap.... now I need to go write this.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/3/2014, 4:51 pm

Ranwing wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Tumblr_n3gy7xx1sf1r4gxc3o1_500

As someone trained in stage combat (from my medievalist years), Kurt's posture is perfect for stage fighting (sword is in the right position and he's croched in a way that allows maxiumum movement). Blaie's sword is held too low and he would not be able to shift position and pivot easily. Kurt looks like he's ready to kick ass and take names, and Blaine looks like he's about to crap his pants.

Not too surprised that the flirty guy in their cast has his eyes on Kurt because... dayum! ded
Ha, noticed that immediately too (I also took some combat classes, mostly sword fighting).
Blaine's front, left leg is stretched and 'locked', so he won't be able to move quickly if he needs to. He also puts his weight on only his right leg, so he would tumble over easily when pushed (e.g. from the side). And one blow forward (from e.g. a shield, or him thrusting against someone's armor) will break his collarbone or a few ribs, because the force from the blow can't go anywhere except back into/against his body.
When otoh Kurt keeps his sword arm high and away from his upper body, and puts his weight firmly on both his bended legs.

Having said that:................................ miamiam  aa54  ded

angelnessa wrote:Kurt's not wearing a ring in the pic with the boys. Oversight, or something else...   suspectt 
His ring still could be hidden just out of sight, as his ring hand is bend.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 4:55 pm

JFC, folks ! gorgeous photo of Kurt and all you're talking about is a ring??  coool 

Let me get more of thus hot Kurt!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/3/2014, 5:04 pm

Here, this is much, much better:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Tumblr_n3gzs4Vynx1su7fjzo1_500
x
OMG, this is just too much..........................Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Dead
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/3/2014, 5:09 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Here, this is much, much better:

x
OMG, this is just too much..........................Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Dead

Dayum. He looks amazing.  arms   miamiam 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/3/2014, 5:10 pm

x

Just when you think that he couldn't get more gorgeous and more sexy, he does this.

Damn you, Colfer!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/3/2014, 5:11 pm

x

miamiam ded
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 4/3/2014, 5:12 pm

Ranwing wrote:

x

Just when you think that he couldn't get more gorgeous and more sexy, he does this.

Damn you, Colfer!

He's far too sexy  aa54 aa54 aa54 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/3/2014, 5:16 pm

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/3/2014, 5:20 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

Ha, noticed that immediately too (I also took some combat classes, mostly sword fighting).
Blaine's front, left leg is stretched and 'locked', so he won't be able to move quickly if he needs to. He also puts his weight on only his right leg, so he would tumble over easily when pushed (e.g. from the side). And one blow forward (from e.g. a shield, or him thrusting against someone's armor) will break his collarbone or a few ribs, because the force from the blow can't go anywhere except back into/against his body.
When otoh Kurt keeps his sword arm high and away from his upper body, and puts his weight firmly on both his bended legs.

I was trying not to look at Blaine too hard (to save myself the neuron damage), but his posture is even worse than I originally thought. Aside form his sword basically resting on the rim of his shield (which makes it impossible to swing either freely), his body position is almost facing you directly. The first rule I learned in fencing was to keep your body positioned to provide your opponant as narrow a target as possible - almost completely sideways to your opponant. It also allows you to pivot quickly and cover the floor with minimal effort.

It really looks like the show is going to have Blaine start to fall short in comparison to Kurt. And nothing makes me happier in my evil little heart.

Last edited by Ranwing on 4/3/2014, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 4/3/2014, 5:25 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

I was trying not to look at Blaine too hard (to save myself the neuron damage), but his posture is even worse than I originally thought. Aside form his sword basically resting on the rim of his shield (which makes it impossible to swing either freely), his body his position almost facing you directly. The first rule I learned in fencing was to keep your body positioned to provide your opponant as narrow a target as possible. It also allowed you to pivot quickly and cover the floor with minimal effort.

It really looks like the show is going to have Blaine start to fall short in comparison to Kurt. And nothing makes me happier in my evil little heart.

I really hope this is true  Twisted Evil if only for the fact its glee and if it is Blaine will make Kurt feel bad for it (like another certain someone)  Evil or Very Mad 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2014, 6:49 pm

Here is a cropped version of the hot Kurt picture that cuts out the extraneous stuff and focuses on the highlight of the photo:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Tumblr_n3gz92pY2Z1r1v397o1_500
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 6:50 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 26 Tumblr_n3gzs4Vynx1su7fjzo1_500 I'm obsessed with this photo, don't' judge me!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next