Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  ColferInspired 3/25/2014, 8:27 am

Chris sings in a group number and has a solo in "Bash".

The Rachel/Blaine duet is probably for the Winter Showcase.

There are three more songs that we don't know the singers off. Artie, Mercedes and Sam are in this episode, and Mercedes will definitely get a song.

We have two Fray songs and the other one.

Or these have now changed.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  ColferInspired 3/25/2014, 8:39 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Like I said before they don't want to write a separate storyline for Blaine with a new setting, so stick him in Nyada.
They're sticking him in NYADA with no build up at all, no reward after hard work and anxiety (except for Blaine wanting to be a doctor instead for like 10 minutes, LMAO), and most of all: no audition.
Yeah, this all screams "Blaine is so important and the main lead" to me, except not.  :mok:He still is nothing more than a glorified jukebox.

And really Kurt is suddenly going to get married and have children, donor eggs from Quinn.  Razz 

If this was going to happen they would be planning their wedding in the up coming episodes, but there is no mention of it. They go ahead six months next week and are they married?

No, they are not.

I really think they are just baiting the Klainers. This is to get them all excited and flapping.
This could have been taken right from any sappy Klaine fanfic out there. (which was their intent, no doubt)
I wonder if Blaine will also mention his engagement or make a married-with-children remark, because so far 9 out of 10 times it's Kurt who has to be tied down to that engagement, while they ignore it with Blaine, so he the fangirls can still pretend he's available (though they accept Kurt as their avatar in any romantic scenes).

Santana is not a quitter, so again ridiculous.  dryy 
Tis is so stupid. Santana gets thrown under the bus so Rachel can be the star again. Once again they let Rachel supposedly give up something (to look good) yet in the end she still gets everything after all. Bah.  vexe 

And come on: who believes that Brittana's vacation on Lesbos and Hawai is put in the show as a deliberate storyline for them instead of an easy exit to make them disappear?   dryy 
I also have no doubt that Santana was supposed to be gone just like Brittany (and only return for rare guest appearances), if people would have not protested so much against her leaving.

And the Klaine bed scene happens in Tina's fantasy.
This is giving me life.  suspectt 

And Kurt saying that Will saved his life. Were these writers eating magic mushrooms or dropping acid? dryy 
I so wanted Kurt to confront Will for neglecting him in glee club for so long, but nope: teacher of the year and all that nonsense.

And this is not the first time the show wants us to believe that Will saved Kurt's life: Burt also said it somewhere in the beginning of season 3.

coxfire wrote:Sorry for the rant, but if this is true, the writers just proved that they should change jobs.
Probably 99% of the original Gleeks think that RIB have already proven that a long time ago.  Smile

This episode sounds like a complete mess with no thought put into.

It's like fanfiction over load. Badly written fan fiction.

I can feel a down fall for Klaine.

It is too rushed and ridiculous to get upset about, for me that is.

Kurt would never do a video like that. This is just fan pandering over done.

This is supposed to be a video for Will, so I would think Kurt is lieing not wanting to tell the truth that Will has been useless.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/25/2014, 8:43 am

man, every time you think this show can't possibly sink any lower, they get to prove you wrong. got to admire the fuckery the baroness and co. have created. and i might even be enraged if i actually cared about glee or even about kurt to a degree anymore. i'll watch for chris because he is worth it, but this show can just burn in it's eternal inferno already.

and i'm still legging behind with city of angels and 100. something is just telling me "girl, don't waste your already diminished free time on this shit"
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/25/2014, 9:43 am

Glorfindel wrote:
coxfire wrote:Sorry for the rant, but if this is true, the writers just proved that they should change jobs.
Probably 99% of the original Gleeks think that RIB have already proven that a long time ago.  Smile

Ha, that was a figure of speech Smile!! I come to wonder if S1 was even written by those morons...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 10:05 am

I'm not getting too worked up over Kurt's statement that Will saved his life. In a round about way, it's not totally untrue. Burt said it himself that being in New Directions saved Kurt and there wouldn't be a New Directions without Mr. Schu. It's a clumsy and not totally sincere statement (especially given how Kurt was so often overlooked and ignored), but being in New Directions gave Kurt his confidence and fire. Am chalking it up to sentimentality over the club being disbanded.

Am really enraged at how they're resolving the Rachel/Santana fued, with Santana basically giving up and letting Rachel have all the toys. It really resolves nothing. Rachel doesn't learn to control her over-competativeness and it doesn't answer the viciousness that their fight got to, or how Rachel treated Kurt during this whole thing. It's basically a handwave and these characters are capable of carrying better stories than this. Kurt can and should still be angry with Rachel for her behavior and Santana has a right to strive for her own aspirations. And for fuck's sake, Rachel needs to stop acting as if everything is always All. About. Her. I'm so tired of it.

And boo! on Kurt and Merceded feeling the need to try to fix the girls' problems for them. How about Mercedes and Kurt just singing together because they're besties and they haven't had a chance to perform like this in so long? Why does everything always have to be about Rachel Special Snowflake Berry? Why can't she either fix her own problems or really suffer the consequences of her behavior?

Now as for the songs for Bash - I'm not overly surprised that Blaine is getting a solo as it's been a few weeks since he's gotten one and if he doesn't get solos on a regular basis, the Earth will get swallowed by a black hole or something. As for his duet with Rachel, we knew that was coming and they haven't had a duet together since season 2 so not going to get overly worked up over it. I don't think it's going to be for anything major, like Winter Showcase. More likely it's a Callbacks performance or just the two of them goofing around. It's not my favorite song and we know how it's going to end up - Blaine will end up screaming since his singing is sub-par and Rachel will run roughshod all over him. My hope for the Blaine solo is that he sings it after Kurt finds out about the other person being assaulted (trying to cheer him up) and not after Kurt himself is injured. Kurt has never really needed Blaine to pick him up emotionally (not since Never Been Kissed) and I don't want to see that here. My hope is that Kurt is able to channel his feelings into his performance and give the kind of showstopper that we know he's well capable of. Ideally, this will be his mid-winter critique and he will prove himself to Ms. Tibideaux to be one of the finest artistic singers at NYADA (and set the stage for Rachel having issues with her critique in the following episode).

I'm very much lowering my expectations because I just don't think that the writers are capable of all that much anymore.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/25/2014, 10:53 am

Ranwing wrote: Ideally, this will be his mid-winter critique and he will prove himself to Ms. Tibideaux to be one of the finest artistic singers at NYADA (and set the stage for Rachel having issues with her critique in the following episode).
Isn't this the same episode? I thought Carmen's critique on Rachel will be in 'Bash'?  unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 11:02 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Ranwing wrote: Ideally, this will be his mid-winter critique and he will prove himself to Ms. Tibideaux to be one of the finest artistic singers at NYADA (and set the stage for Rachel having issues with her critique in the following episode).
Isn't this the same episode? I thought Carmen's critique on Rachel will be in 'Bash'?  unsure

Is it? I can't keep track of all the spoilers sometimes...

In that case, what I'd like is for Rachel to get her medicore critique (questioning her comittment to NYADA) and Rachel start complaing that Ms. Tibideaux is unreasonable (like she always does when she gets told something she doesn't like). Maybe do Broadway Baby as a duet for the critique, thinking that the two of them will blow Ms. Tibideaux away and find out that she's not at all impressed with either of them. But then Kurt, showing up with his battle scars performs as well as we know he can and absolutely owns the room. realligning their status in the performance heirarchy and starts Blaine off on the wrong foot at NYADA.

Yeah... I know... wishful thinking...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/25/2014, 11:21 am

From mjsbigblog.tumblr:

Is Blaine with kurt when they film the video bit about their kids or does he have his own "what will did for me?"
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 8 Anonymous_avatar_24Anonymous
Kurt starts off alone and then Blaine and Quinn pop in at the end. Blaine and Quinn also get solo bits.

Can you explain the Quinn/Klaine scene a bit more?
It’s part of the Will video. Kurt says Will saved his life. It’s very sweet and serious. But then, it turns tongue in check when Kurt says little Hepburn and Tracy wouldn’t have a daddy if it wasn’t for Mr. Schue. Those are the names of his unborn children. “We used a surrogate” says Blaine. “I donated the egg” says Quinn.

Hi, is Quinn donating. Her eggs a dream scene or does it actually happen? Who dreams it, Blaine? How does Quinn end up in ep? Thanks.
It’s a joke between Kurt, Quinn and Blaine, part of a “thank you” video addressed to Will’s unborn baby. None of these things have actually happened.
I get from this that that video for Will is the kids pretending to be 10-20 years ahead in the future?
Gee, the Klainers will feed on that, and say from now on that it's "canon" that Klaine will be together forever.  Rolling Eyes 

That’s all the questions I can answer for now. Maybe a few more later.
By the way, I got a million questions about Dani. Nobody mentions her.
So Dani, and therefore Demi Lovato, disappears from the show without even a mention. Ha, even dam got more that that. Jeez.  dryy

Sorry for all the Klaine questions but during Party all the time do they dance together?
Not that I noticed.  
Hee.

Do Kurt and Blaine and least hug when he gets his NYADA letter?
When Blaine announces the news to his friends, Kurt already knows. They are making the announcement together. So, no hug.
Hee.[2]

Does Blaine have much to do or dialogue in this episode he was pretty absent last week? Do Klaine have any cute background moments ? BTW thanks for your awesome spoilers
If they do…I don’t remember. I’ve covered pretty much all the Klaine moments. They are not the focus in this episode.
Hee.[3]

Is the Klaine kiss like really good or lame because they get interrupted.
They do get interrupted, but it’s pretty good up until then!
Well, it was too good to be true. Brace yourselves, my friends.

Do we see Blaine doing anything in regards to being the Valedictorian? Like a speech or something?
No. The Valedictorian thing happens off camera, or not at all.
Then what was all the ruckus about, Glee?  Mad

My impression of this episode before even seeing it?  Sleep  sleepp  Sleep
Wake me up for the Kurtcedes duet and Kurt in gold going to the disco, but that's it for me.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/25/2014, 11:27 am

Ranwing wrote:Is it? I can't keep track of all the spoilers sometimes...
I looked it up to make sure:
EXTENDED SUMMARY of 'Bash':

With opening night of Funny Girl rapidly approaching - and despite the producer’s concerns - Rachel is granted one night off of rehearsals so she can complete her NYADA “Midwinter Critique” for the much feared and revered Carmen Tibideaux. When her performance doesn’t go quite as planned, Rachel finds herself facing an important decision that pits her education against her career.
(---)
Meanwhile, Kurt gets a harsh lesson in the difference between life in high school and in the real world when he butts up against an all-too-familiar enemy, but he makes an important realization about himself in the process.
So it's the same episode.
Wanna bet that Kurt's important realization is that he's "Still Here"?   Rolling Eyes 

In that case, what I'd like is for Rachel to get her medicore critique (questioning her comittment to NYADA) and Rachel start complaing that Ms. Tibideaux is unreasonable (like she always does when she gets told something she doesn't like). Maybe do Broadway Baby as a duet for the critique, thinking that the two of them will blow Ms. Tibideaux away and find out that she's not at all impressed with either of them. But then Kurt, showing up with his battle scars performs as well as we know he can and absolutely owns the room. realligning their status in the performance heirarchy and starts Blaine off on the wrong foot at NYADA.

Yeah... I know... wishful thinking...
Dream a little dream with me.  Twisted Evil 
But nah, not gonna happen.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/25/2014, 11:36 am

sheny wrote:
Glee Season 5 Spoilers: Major Moments from “New Directions”
by MJ on 03/25/2014

I JUST saw a full screener from tomorrow’s Glee “New Directions” episode. I’ve written up explicit spoilers for those of you who love that. IF YOU DON’T STOP READING NOW!

There’s LOTS of music in this episode. The downside is that there’s very little plot. What’s there, between musical numbers, ties up loose ends in Ohio–a little too pat and quickly-to make way for the all-New York storyline that begins next week with “New New York.”

• Holly Holiday (Gwyneth Paltrow) and April Rhodes (Kristin Chenoweth) play “Kill, Marry or Bone” with Will Schuster, Brad the Piano Player and Figgins. Heh.
  • Holly and Sue Sylvester remained buds. There’s a bit with the two of them training for a spot on The Amazing Race.
  • Holly and April scheme to “shoehorn music into McKinley’s extra curricular clubs”
  • Will and April’s “Total Eclipse of the Heart” duet is NOT in the episode.
  • Neither is the scene from the promo where Kurt wipes a tear from his eye and says he dislikes nostalgia.
  • Because Tina was rejected by Ohio State and still waiting to hear from Brown, she pretends to be Jewish to get into “Mitvah University” in New York. She leaves the “Chang” off of her application. Alas, she is eventually found out and does not get in.
  • We find out in the first five minutes that Blaine was accepted to NYADA.
  • As the kids celebrate Blaine’s NYADA acceptance, Sam accidentally smacks Tina in the head with a competition trophy. (The kids are in the choir room packing up.)  Tina has a dream that She, Sam, Kurt, Blaine, Rachel, Santana, Artie, Mercedes, Brittany, Mike, and Puck are the “Friends” cast living in New York called “Chums.”  There’s the theme song and bits in the loft set to a laugh track. There are also bits in the spotlight diner (Everybody is in Spotlight Diner costumes, except Sam, who remains in his t-shirt. The running joke is that he left his clothes at the laundromat). Tina catches Kurt and Blaine making out (Blaine is on top of Kurt in the bottom bed of a bunk. Is that a friends thing?)  Sam spends the entire skit in his underwear. Rachel is Rachel and gets a Rachel (haircut, that is!).
  • Kurt and Mercedes scheme to mend Santana and Rachel’s friendship. There’s a call back to the “tater tots” incident in the cafeteria from Season 2. Kurt claims they were arguing about it all over again but realized their relationship was more important. They sing “I Am Changing” and it’s glorious.
  • After the song, Rachel offers Santana any 10 Funny Girl shows after the first 3 months, as a peace offering.  Santana tells her, no way, because she’s going to steal the part from her outright.
  • It’s Brittany to the rescue. She fills the choir room with lilies and convinces Santana to follow her heart, offering her a one way ticket to the island of Lesbos, where all the Lesbians live.
  • Holly teaches a history class as Temple Grandin, and manages to insult everything and everyone in sight. It’s a segueway to “Party All the Time” which begins in history class and ends with everyone dressed in 80′s garb at a disco with lots of foam and gyrating.
  • Blaine, Artie, and Sam begin “Loser Like Me” as a way to comfort Tina when she learns the Jewish school rejected her application.  They convince her to go to New York City without a plan.
  • Santana resigns as “Funny Girl” understudy via text.  She admits to Rachel that she’s really too lazy to be a Broadway star. Rachel suggests they sing a song together at the Glee club.  After they finish singing “Be Ok” and are obviously friends again, Kurt and Mercedes have a little victory hug!
  • Sue got so much hate mail after the Temple Grandin debacle, that she calls off any attempt to incorporate music into McKinley extra curriculars.  Will admits defeat.
  • After Quinn and Puck sing “Just Give Me a Reason” in front of the choir room, Quinn announces to the group that she has accepted Puck’s offer to be his girlfriend.  Puck is hearing her answer with the rest of the group.  ”I think I love you, Puck” says Quinn, before they kiss.
  • Holly enlists Artie to put together a goodbye film for Will. Each of the Glee clubbers share memories and talk about what an important influence Will had been in their lives. The video is directed at Will’s unborn baby “Here’s what your dad was like way back when.”
  • Kurt says Will SAVED his life so that he and Blaine could go on to have their son and daughter, Spencer and Hepburn. Quinn donated the eggs! Sam does his Will Schuester impression.
  • The film is a prelude to  ”Don’t Stop Believing”.  Rachel, Kurt,  Mercedes, Tina Artie sing the first two verses.  Santana, Brittany, Quinn, Puck and Mike join them for the third verse.  Sam, Blaine and the newbies follow. Will joins them on stage and the song ends with the march up the stage and hands in the air.
  • The newbies get ONE brief scene together, where they have a big group hug, before they head off to watch their friends graduate. BYE NEWBIES.
  • At the graduation ceremony, Tina reveals that she won’t be going to New York after all, because she’s been accepted to Brown.
  • Santana pulls some strings with Sue.  Brittany gets to graduate with her class.
  • Santana suggests that after a vacation in Lesbos and Hawaii, Brittany join her in New York City. Brittany says yes.
  • Will and Sue meet in the empty choir room. She tells him that she’ll miss the fight, and that he was a worthy adversary.   Because she believes he needs to be coaching a Glee club, she gets him an interview with Vocal Adrenaline.
  • After Sue leaves, Will takes one last minute in the choir room, as we hear snippets from “To Sir With Love” and other past moments.  The last voice is Finn’s before Will turns out the lights and leaves the room.

First of all thanks for this warning Smile

Umm...I bet klainers are glad they're having their makeout moment, but in a fantasy and that could make them feel kinda upset lol but still, poork Kurt.

Santana drops off Funny in order to not steal the spotlight from Rachel...what? Why people has to quit her dream or job because of Rachel? And Santana says she's too lazy to be on broadway, what a cheap excuse! Can't the writers think in something better?

Will saved Kurt's life? Isn't what Burt said in season two or three. I trying to get this as Will decided to create ND, then the club saved Kurt. I'm struggling to came up with a sensitive theory.

And Quinn will donate the eggs for Kurt and Blaine kids? wtf? Since when she's so close to them? In that case Rachel would be the donor.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/25/2014, 12:18 pm

'Glee' star Chris Colfer talks writing upcoming episode: 'I want to torture my castmates a bit!'
By Jake Perlman on Mar 25, 2014 at 11:00AM

Chris Colfer may be best known for playing Kurt since the beginning of Glee, but now the Golden Globe winner is getting the opportunity to see his character from a completely different side.

Colfer is currently writing an upcoming episode of Glee that will air later this season. Though it’s the first time Colfer will write for the hit Fox show, fans know that he is already an accomplished writer with the movie Struck By Lightning and the New York Times best-selling children’s novel series The Land of Stories. Now, after five seasons in front of the camera, Colfer is realizing how much his work will affect everyone behind the scenes.

“Usually when I’m writing a project, it only affects me,” Colfer tells EW. “But now it affects everyone I’m working with. Sometimes I want to torture my castmates a bit!”

Colfer says the experience has been both exciting and nerve-racking and that he still has a lot of work ahead of him. One of the main things Colfer needs to catch up on is the plots of the other characters that he may not be as familiar with, especially since he doesn’t even know what will be happening to his character by that point in the season.

As for which character will be easiest for Colfer to write, the answer is pretty obvious. “I’ve been in Kurt’s head for six years, so it’s much easier to write for him.” But that doesn’t mean the whole process will be easy. The hardest part may just be the first time other people get to see it. “I just don’t want my castmembers to be reading it and go, ‘Oh crap!’”
Glee airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.

source

Like that would really matter.   Rolling Eyes

At least they used a pretty picture with the article.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 8 Chris-Colfer
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/25/2014, 12:30 pm

“I just don’t want my castmembers to be reading it and go, ‘Oh crap!’”
Like they don't do that every time they get a script now.  Razz 
I'm sure some of the cast have said "Oh, crap!" on a regular basis for 2 seasons.

"Sometimes I want to torture my castmates a bit!”
And cue the hate-tweets he'll no doubt get for saying this.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/25/2014, 12:36 pm

The only way Will "saved" Kurt's life is by teaching him that people who are brave enough to be themselves despite not being the right kind of anything need to take care of their own bloody self.

Santana isn't lazy, the writers are, and I don't give a crap about Santana. Nice to know that the star of a show can give away performances, I am sure the show runners would be so pleased. But Rachel has been trained since birth that she is worthy of everything, and all shall sway to the dictates of her awesome talent. Plus it seems that Kurt is so forgiving that despite Rachel treating him like crap he works hard to improve her life, because heaven forbid that Rachel have to change one iota about herself. This is good training to be with Blaine, because he will experience the same bleeping thing, with Blaine skating through life. Kurt gets.to compromise, Kurt gets to have his talent downgraded because boys aen't supposed to sing that way, and worst of all the most manly man on this whole damn show never gets it acknowledged because the writers judge manhood by douchery not emotional strength.

Tired, so tired. I hope it is a short season next year, I will miss Chris, and I will miss Kurt, but I won't miss such a wonderful character being CONSTANTLY down graded to prop up others because of residual St Kurt from season 2. Blaine and Rachel have gotten more special snowflake treatment than Kurt has ever had. Santana has been forgiven for far more meanness and people still bring up Kurt's makeover.in season 1 like someone died. Britteny with far less.talent has gotten far more songs just so they can have a girl with nice legs dance in a short skirt.

Headcanon is the only salvation. And in mine Kurt is swept off his feet by a doting rich lover who talks smack at Blaine and tells Rachel that real friendship doesn't put conditions on the friend, and she needs to be alone with all her talent forever. Mercedes moves in to help Kurt shop, and develop his own play, that he wrote, will star in, and designed the bloody costumes. My head canon changes, but it will always have Kurt's talent acknowledged and not just mentioned in passing.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 12:37 pm

I think out of all the spoilers that have me irritated about tonight's episode, Santana just giving up Funny Girl has me the most angry. I knew that Blaine would get into NYADA and it's apparently being treated as the non-story that it is. After seeing Kurt and Rachel spend a full season sweating bullets over getting in and it just fall's into Blaine's lap (like everything else does), it's got the excitment of mayo on white bread. Tina's story is a joke and the Klaine moments are fan baiting.

But the stuff between Santana and Rachel had a lot of good potential to really force their characters to start evolving and now the plug is just being pulled out of the whole thing. Rachel's character in this respect hasn't changed since season one - if she wants something then it can only be about her and no one else can play in her sandbox. The only difference is that they keep upping the importance of her "toys" - in season one it was solos and competition leads, now it's a professional role. She's never learned to control her competativeness and to work with people in a more even handed manner and having Santana get the understudy role would have forced Rachel to start accepting that the theater world isn't just going to revolve around her. Now that Santana is dropping out, we're back to square one when it gets to be all about Rachel. Again. And Rachel gets to take Santana back as a friend because Santana gave up something that they were in competition over. Great learning lesson for the character.

As for Santana, she wins something that might give her some focus and direction (something she's been lacking for 2 years now) and again, we're back to square one. Not because she finds that she's not good at it but because it turns out to be a bit more work than she expected. The girl who worked three jobs finds rehersals too grueling. Again, it's a setback for her character growth. And for no good reason.

Last edited by Ranwing on 3/25/2014, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/25/2014, 12:39 pm

I get from this that that video for Will is the kids pretending to be 10-20 years ahead in the future?
Gee, the Klainers will feed on that, and say from now on that it's "canon" that Klaine will be together forever.

Bah, honestly, I don't care for the other viewers, really. Let them ship. It's more when the show neglects Kurt as a character that it irks me.

I've cooled off, and then can take it lightly than I initially did. I get that Shue reviving Glee Club did "save" Kurt, in the sense that he would have been extremely lonely without it, and got friends out of it. In a better written show, this declaration and then Kurt's experience in Bash would be linked, like, Kurt not seeing just how strong he was, and thinking Shue saved him, but realizing later that, Hey!, I really am a strong person, it wasn't just a facade. But that would mean that the writer have more than one self-duelling brain cell, and that still remains to be proven...

As for the Quinn egg, I take it more as a joke than anything else. After all, as much as we hate it, Kurt is dating blaine right now, so they are allowed to have fun together. If Klaine could be written as a proper couple, with no alpha-gay-prince-charming bullshit, and them being treated as equals, maybe, (and that is a huge one) I will stomach them again.

"Sometimes I want to torture my castmates a bit!”
This boy is really diggin' his S&M, isn't he?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/25/2014, 12:44 pm

Hollywood Reporter: 'Glee' Cast Shares McKinley Memories, Previews What's to Come

Chris Colfer (Kurt)

Memorable moment: "Getting cast. It was my first gig ever and getting the call that I was a part of it was the biggest memory for me."

What's next: Best-selling author Colfer will pen his first TV episode with the show's 19th installment this season. "I've been pretty successful with the song choices -- everything I've wanted to do for my character has been chosen as of now. They still have to clear all the rights but they all approved them in the writers' room." As for Kurt and Blaine, the engaged couple will go through some growing pains when the latter heads to New York full-time. "They're around each other a lot more, which adds a lot of joy but also a lot of drama," Colfer says. "They're going through the ups and downs of what it's like to be a young couple in New York City." The series will also explore the duo's plan to tie the knot. "They're very young and I hope they don't rush into anything they're not ready for andGlee explores that a bit, too."
Yay: song choices!!!! As in multiple songs for Kurt!!!   bounce 

You go, Chris!!!!!!!  hola  hola
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/25/2014, 12:50 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Hollywood Reporter: 'Glee' Cast Shares McKinley Memories, Previews What's to Come

Chris Colfer (Kurt)

Memorable moment: "Getting cast. It was my first gig ever and getting the call that I was a part of it was the biggest memory for me."

What's next: Best-selling author Colfer will pen his first TV episode with the show's 19th installment this season. "I've been pretty successful with the song choices -- everything I've wanted to do for my character has been chosen as of now. They still have to clear all the rights but they all approved them in the writers' room." As for Kurt and Blaine, the engaged couple will go through some growing pains when the latter heads to New York full-time. "They're around each other a lot more, which adds a lot of joy but also a lot of drama," Colfer says. "They're going through the ups and downs of what it's like to be a young couple in New York City." The series will also explore the duo's plan to tie the knot. "They're very young and I hope they don't rush into anything they're not ready for andGlee explores that a bit, too."
Yay: song choices!!!! As in multiple songs for Kurt!!!   bounce 

You go, Chris!!!!!!!  hola  hola
I hope it means what I think it means Kurt will have solo/s in the episode Chris is writing. bounce hola 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/25/2014, 12:59 pm

More from that same interview (Hollywood Reporter). I took some stuff out, and only concentrated on the spoilers:

Brennan: What's next: "We're shifting focus away from the McKinley kids but we're definitely keeping that we're not on them but that's still happening," he says. "There's a story that we will get back to and catch up with our McKinley world in the last season. We're very aware that we have a world where there are people in New York, Ohio, Chicago and L.A. and it will be synthesizing all of those, which will be exciting."

Jane: What's next: Sue, too, is headed for the Big Apple. "I'm shooting an episode right now where I'm in New York and love happens for Sue Sylvester," Lynch says. "She's never been and has been mouthing off about it on a Sue's Corner and in order to maintain her credibility she has to take a look at the place and make sure that she hates it. Michael Bolton isn't in the offing, but wouldn't that be fun! I'm going to have to make a phone call!"

Darren: What's next: Following graduation, Blaine will have to learn to adjust to the big city and no longer being the big man on campus. "Guys like Blaine who fancied themselves as the alpha in high school get all kinds of confused and challenged with his new place, in this new world with his fiancé and the other people he meets," he says. "He's re-establishing his ego in a new city." As part of that, Blaine will experience a bit of a slump. "When you live with somebody you're involved with for the first time, there's a lot of things that happen as a result of that. Blaine starts not feeling like he's who he used to be and goes through a bit of a slump. You get that depression with leaving home and not really knowing who you are anymore. I like that because it's real, when you move somewhere new you think what you're doing there and it's not all rainbows and sunshine a la Glee; it's real life."

Amber: What's next: Expect much more of Riley in the back half of season five. "Mercedes makes a bit of a move so we're going to be seeing her for a couple of episodes in the second half of the season," she says, leaving the door open to return as a regular for Glee's sixth and final season. "It's so fun being part of this family because you can come in and go out," she adds. "I do other things, too. I'm trying to figure out my place because Glee is a commitment when you're there but I really love it."
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 1:13 pm

In other words - "We don't know what the fuck we're doing so we're just winging it until the whole thing implodes!"

Do very much like the idea of Blaine not immediately being the object of adoration that he'd been at McKinley (or Dalton). Bringing him down to earth and - dare I say it - forcing him to mature a bit might actually make him borderline tolerarable. At least to the point that I don't want to shove my TV out a window each time I see his smug face.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/25/2014, 1:19 pm

Good, good , good...

Chris picked songs(s) for Kurt and they got the rights to them. I love the fact he picked the songs for Episode 5.19. Hope he got one of the bands he loves, like Scissors Sisters, or maybe something from the Lumineers? , though I've always though he might chose another GAGA like Paparazzi...

Can't wait to see what he'll do.
 bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/25/2014, 1:21 pm

Ranwing wrote:In other words - "We don't know what the fuck we're doing so we're just winging it until the whole thing implodes!"

Do very much like the idea of Blaine not immediately being the object of adoration that he'd been at McKinley (or Dalton). Bringing him down to earth and - dare I say it - forcing him to mature a bit might actually make him borderline tolerarable. At least to the point that I don't want to shove my TV out a window each time I see his smug face.

Agree 100%. I might start to like him or at least not dislike him as much as I do now. Although, my dislike of him will increase  in episode  14  base on the spoiler  that Blaine  goes behind Kurt's back to  confront  Elliot. Especially  since he is bringing  Sam to live with him and Kurt.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 3/25/2014, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/25/2014, 1:21 pm

Ranwing wrote:In other words - "We don't know what the fuck we're doing so we're just winging it until the whole thing implodes!"

ITA. It's the writing for Blaine that makes him a shallow, insufferable character. It could be interesting to see how he deals with not everything being handed to him on a silver platter. Somehow, I don't trust the writers to make it stick for very long, but we'll see. I also have my doubts about Darren's acting on this, but I'll try to give him a chance.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/25/2014, 1:22 pm

coxfire wrote:
Bah, honestly, I don't care for the other viewers, really. Let them ship. It's more when the show neglects Kurt as a character that it irks me.

I've cooled off, and then can take it lightly than I initially did. I get that Shue reviving Glee Club did "save" Kurt, in the sense that he would have been extremely lonely without it, and got friends out of it. In a better written show, this declaration and then Kurt's experience in Bash would be linked, like, Kurt not seeing just how strong he was, and thinking Shue saved him, but realizing later that, Hey!, I really am a strong person, it wasn't just a facade. But that would mean that the writer have more than one self-duelling brain cell, and that still remains to be proven...

Yeah, Burt said as much in Season 3 that Glee "saved" Kurt and I don't disagree.  As horrid as Mr. Shuester could be at times, it was because of him that New Directions arose from the ashes so yea, he was instrumental , even if indirectly.

Though if anyone "saved" Kurt directly was the one/two combo Father/Son of Burt/Kurt who are awesome together. I always felt that Burt instilled in Kurt the notion that nobody nor anything could stop him.

Last edited by Buenos on 3/25/2014, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/25/2014, 1:25 pm

NGL, I love all this song focus that Kurt is getting, I have this weird expectation that he will be singing in every episode until the end of the season.

Am I delusional?  phr34r 

I want me Kurt/Mercedes, Kurt/Sam, and Kurt/Artie now.... and I want it NOW... tonguue 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/25/2014, 1:29 pm

There actually is one context I would like Blaine's song "No one is going to hurt you" which is to be played in the background of Burt being in the hospital visiting Kurt. Just thinking of Burt seeing him son Kurt injured liked, that , a reverse of "Grilled Cheezus" hospital scene, i'm going to lose it.  :( :( 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next