Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

+28
crazypumpkin
Vir Cotto
bayth
Divalicious
M&M
ColdFlame96
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
arina
SippyCupofLuv
Glorfindel
Georgette888
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
fantastica
brisallie
Ranwing
AnneNeville
coxfire
Buenos
sheny
32 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  sheny 9/24/2013, 6:27 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Jellyrolls 9/24/2013, 7:51 am

That Criss Cap is ridiculous, and the fact that they are calling it a Criss Cap is even more ridiculous.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/24/2013, 9:13 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ They are not even trying anymore to present it not as Blee :angry: 
My guess is that they're trying to see just how much of a draw Blarren really is. They know that Chris and Lea can pull in viewers (and the earned the show of a lot of complaints that they were heavily used for advertising but got little real screen time). So now they're trotting out Darren to see if he can also pull numbers.

My other theory kind of dovetails the first. Advertising like this is planned and filmed weeks in advance, right at the point where both Lea and Chris were both for all intents and purposes unavailable (both dealing with Cory's death and then Chris's book tour). So they went for the next most recognizable face, which is Blarren. Would have preferred that they went with Naya since I'm fed up with having Darren's smug mug smeared all over everything, but I just can't be bothered to get angry about it
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/24/2013, 9:41 am

So, new Finn--er, I mean Ryder--plays the drums now?

And looking at the pictures, I just realized that Burt is inside the school for the proposal. That is ridiculous.

I'm telling you, this has to be a fantasy that is not realized until the second episode. Because there is no way Burt would drive his kid to a grand proposal from the cheating bastard right after telling Blaine he was nuts for even considering it at this point.

RIB and Fox should be embarrassed that they turned their most important and critically acclaimed character into nothing more than a prop for a "i can do no wrong and get everything I want without even trying" character portrayed an overexposed mediocre actor. Kurt and Chris deserve so much better than Blaine and Darren.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/24/2013, 9:50 am

Ranwing wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:^ They are not even trying anymore to present it not as Blee :angry: 
My guess is that they're trying to see just how much of a draw Blarren really is. They know that Chris and Lea can pull in viewers (and the earned the show of a lot of complaints that they were heavily used for advertising but got little real screen time). So now they're trotting out Darren to see if he can also pull numbers.

My other theory kind of dovetails the first. Advertising like this is planned and filmed weeks in advance, right at the point where both Lea and Chris were both for all intents and purposes unavailable (both dealing with Cory's death and then Chris's book tour). So they went for the next most recognizable face, which is Blarren. Would have preferred that they went with Naya since I'm fed up with having Darren's smug mug smeared all over everything, but I just can't be bothered to get angry about it
This is actually a pretty reasonable explanation. But they couldn't have used Kevin or Jenna or Becca or Naya for one ofthe previews. C'est la vie. Let them crash and burn.

I am also convinced AYNIS is a dream sequence. That one picture with Burt and Co... no way that is reality. Even for Glee it is over the top. But Kurt is still wearing a ring in later episodes.... How can that be explained?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/24/2013, 10:13 am

Lottie2303 wrote:But they couldn't have used Kevin or Jenna or Becca or Naya for one ofthe previews. C'est la vie. Let them crash and burn.
I agree that Naya would have been a reasonable option, but as much as I like Kevin or Jenna, they play marginal characters on the show and wouldn't pull in an audience. Becca is too new. And given that the McKinley is the lead weight that's been sinking the show, none of the new actors are going to be used for advertising. Without Lea and Chris, the show really doesn't have many good options. They've been using Jane a lot (since she can be counted on), but after that Dareen is one of the few real options they have so I'm not terribly surprised to see him in heavy rotation.

I am also convinced AYNIS is a dream sequence. That one picture with Burt and Co... no way that is reality. Even for Glee it is over the top. But Kurt is still wearing a ring in later episodes.... How can that be explained?
I'm hoping that you're right because if it's not, they are assassinating a whole slew of characters - Burt, Rachel, Mercedes, Will, the Warblers... - pretty much every character besides Blaine, Sam and Tina. I get that Klaine is the last of the "endgame" (bah, how I hate the sounds of that) pairings and sooner or later the show is going to force them back together, but I'm hoping that they figure out a way to make it happen that won't have me wanting to throw my nice new flatscreen out a window.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/24/2013, 10:26 am

but I'm hoping that they figure out a way to make it happen that won't have me wanting to throw my nice new flatscreen out a window.
Nooo, poor flatscreen!! It doesn't deserve it just because RIB are awful writers!!
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/24/2013, 10:26 am

^ The only think I look forward to in case it is actual reality, I believe the fandom will be pissed. Not just us Kurtsies but also the other characters. Would Santana fans like that she travels from NYC to Lima just to support this engagement? Realistically speaking, Santana should be the voice of reason this time around and advise Kurt against it. The proposal could literally be the last straw for many.

I re-watched some episodes from S2 yesterday (it literally hurt to see how good it once was), and in the finale Kurt goes to the Wicked stage to convince Rachel that she can be happy without Finn and her BW dream is her first and main love. I nearly cried. I want to send that scene to RIB. Lets put aside that the entire SL is stupid - canon Kurt would never, ever, ever agree. From all we know from Kurt from the last seasons, he would never agree to get married so early and without any foundation (i.e. living together first, being college graduates). Yes, Kurt is a romantic but also a realists. He is also ambitious and dedicated to his work. Tell me whatever you want, I firmly believe his career comes first. This entire storyline really destroys everything we know and love about Kurt, just because they want to prop Blaine. That is just shameful and beyond sad.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/24/2013, 11:35 am

Ranwing wrote:
I'm hoping that you're right because if it's not, they are assassinating a whole slew of characters - Burt, Rachel, Mercedes, Will, the Warblers... - pretty much every character besides Blaine, Sam and Tina. I get that Klaine is the last of the "endgame" (bah, how I hate the sounds of that) pairings and sooner or later the show is going to force them back together, but I'm hoping that they figure out a way to make it happen that won't have me wanting to throw my nice new flatscreen out a window.
Isn't Sebastian suppose to be there too? I wouldn't be surprised if Emma is also lurking somewhere in the background.

While I'm the first to bemoan too many new characters introduced, this whole silly SL screams for Blaine's parents to show up, voice their protests and ship him off to military school.

It's just bizarre how they keep Blaine little more than a caricature and not a real character. It worked best for comic effect in S2 when he was at Dalton , which itself was a surreal fantasy. What was the point of S4 where Blaine was portrayed as so needy and insecure that he cheated if now they just make him so insecure again that when he sees Kurt in person he's reduced to a pike of goo who has to propose marriage. It's like he had zero character growth even for Glee.

It would make more sense to have made both Kurt and Blaine move beyond their high school romance even if they rekindled a romance once both are in NY.

Glee's obsession with soulmates is just creepy when you combine it with their inability to write any romantic relationship on the show as healthy and functional.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/24/2013, 11:44 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 34 Tumblr_mtltgjpybU1qg49w0o1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 34 Tumblr_mtltgjpybU1qg49w0o2_250
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 34 Tumblr_mtltgjpybU1qg49w0o3_500

[UHQ] Glee 5.01, Scene 41
Hey, Rachel and Mercedes are coming down the same stairs that Kurt is going to. Maybe it's all some sort of big four-choir celebration of New Direction graduates and not a proposal at all . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/24/2013, 12:35 pm

criss cap - is that an allusion to the fact that darren is clearly wearing a toupee. phr34r 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/24/2013, 12:37 pm

tanita_mors wrote:criss cap - is that an allusion to the fact that darren is clearly wearing a toupee. phr34r 
Are you serious?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/24/2013, 12:40 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:criss cap - is that an allusion to the fact that darren is clearly wearing a toupee. phr34r 
Are you serious?
NO. ohmy 

I'm making a sarcastic remark at the over exposure of darren criss and given our extensive talk about his bold spot, i thought i was making a clever joke. guess it didn't come out right.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/24/2013, 1:19 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Are you serious?
NO. ohmy 

I'm making a sarcastic remark at the over exposure of darren criss and given our extensive talk about his bold spot, i thought i was making a clever joke. guess it didn't come out right.
LOL, I just didn't watch it, so it seemed possible to me that he had a hairpiece. ;-)

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/24/2013, 1:36 pm

I read Criss crap Smile
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/24/2013, 1:40 pm

Burt being inside the school just crashed my hopes. Why!? Why!?

Mercedes looks pissed of, but it could just be Amber's acting, or lack of, and I'm saying that with love.

But it does look bad for those who don't like the idea of proposal and very, very delicious (or decieving) for those who do. I suppose parts of the fandom is up for disappointing season whatever's the case.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2013, 1:47 pm

they must have done some sort of "survey" and the result shows that everybody loves blaine to death. dryy so that they are pushing DC like he's the only shining star, the best thing since sliced bread. anyway, i don't want to puke watching it so i avoided it. better not knowing/watching than getting myself enraged.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2013, 1:48 pm

was sebastian among the warblers?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/24/2013, 1:52 pm

The episode is going to suck and we're all going to be pissed off at the end. I know that I'll be a mess at work the next day because I won't be able to sleep (as I will be up all night blogging in rage).

To make us all feel better, I give you a bit of Chris objectification. Enjoy.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 34 Tumblr_mtlzl4kwyB1qjlzrgo1_500
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/24/2013, 2:58 pm

5.03 Press Release
THE NEW DIRECTIONS REMEMBER FINN ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10, ON FOX
The McKinley High family, present and past, join together to remember and celebrate the life of Finn Hudson in the all-new “The Quarterback” episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Oct. 10 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-503) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn.

Guest Cast: Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Mark Salling as Noah “Puck” Puckerman; Harry Shum Jr. as Mike Chang; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel; Romy Rosemont as Carole Hudson-Hummel; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Erinn Westbrook as Bree; Pamela Chan as Dottie Kazatori.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/24/2013, 3:10 pm

sheny wrote:5.03 Press Release
THE NEW DIRECTIONS REMEMBER FINN ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10, ON FOX
The McKinley High family, present and past, join together to remember and celebrate the life of Finn Hudson in the all-new “The Quarterback” episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Oct. 10 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-503) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn.

Guest Cast: Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Mark Salling as Noah “Puck” Puckerman; Harry Shum Jr. as Mike Chang; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel; Romy Rosemont as Carole Hudson-Hummel; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Erinn Westbrook as Bree; Pamela Chan as Dottie Kazatori.
So wait, that means sames nurse crush is part of the tribute?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/24/2013, 3:21 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sheny wrote:5.03 Press Release

So wait, that means sames nurse crush is part of the tribute?
If I'm not mistaken, Bree is the mean cheerio who "Carrie's" Tina in the Prom episode.
Probably background since the episode takes place at McKinley, however these episode press releases from Glee are notoriously inaccurate as far as listing cast. For example, they didn't include Jane Lynch's name among the regulars and
Tribute:
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/24/2013, 3:43 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/24/2013, 3:46 pm

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/24/2013, 3:51 pm

I'm actually pleasantly surprised they referenced the cheating. I fully expected them to never refer to it again onscreen.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next