Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Jellyrolls 4/2/2013, 6:20 am

Don't forget that Ryan promised several scenes with Burt and Blaine months ago. I bet that Finn wasn't even a consideration for this.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2013, 6:28 am

^MTE.
Even if Cory had been available I doubt we would get any more Furt scenes.
Burt's Convenience Cancer was contrived for a Klaine storyline, and nothing else, no matter how repulsive and sickening that thought is.
It would alway have been Blaine, not Finn, sitting at Burt's hospital bed, showing Kurt he has been a good boy and taking care of Kurt's dad for him (when he's not pining for Sam, blegh). Finn and/or Furt never even entered RIB's mind when they created this storyline. It was made to reunite Klaine and to make Kurt suffer and cry some more. How I hate Ryan Murphy. :angry:

arina wrote:Artie's, Kurt's solo (hope it's going to be a good one) and finally Carole's appearance makes me very happy wub but of course Blaine's presence has to ruin my happiness. I know of course the health comes first and totally support Cory in his decision but it hurts imagining there is possility that instead of scene when there could be Furt is going to be stupid Klaine. Although knowing the writers, I suspect that the Klaine were even in the original plan they don't remember Kurt and Finn are brothers after all... But Blaine really does not have any business to be there... but still excited at least for the solos and Carole.
THIS.

Most of these spoilers and Ryan's twitter farts make me sick. These days I'm almost afraid to open my laptop in te morning, knowing I will probably find more awful news about Glee. vomit2

As a Kurtsie I'm supposed to think that whatever happens on Glee at least we're getting a Kurt solo, but it's just not worth it anymore, imo. A Kurt solo is no compensation for being forced to watch Blee, the shit constantly heaped on Kurt and the lack of him being in sufficient scenes and songs.
Plus Kurt's song will probably be about Blaine and not Burt and his Convenience cancer. vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2013, 7:29 am

I saw this on IMDb and had to laugh. A bitter, bile-tasting, manical laugh Mad, but still.....

Great so once again Burt's "cancer" is going to appear as nothing but a plot point to bring Kurt and Blaine back together. I can see the scene now

INTERIOR DOCTOR'S OFFICE

Burt: Heya doc I'm here for my exam

Doc: What exam?

Burt: uh....I have cancer?

Doc: You have cancer? Since when? Oh right...

burt: what's the prognosis Doc?

Doc: Oh um...yeah you're fine. you only had a little bit of cancer

Burt: Hooray

Kurt: OMGZ Blaine...I like...almost lost my dad or something...I just now realized for the 2nd time how much my dad having cancer reminds me that I love you and dont want to lose you too.

Blaine: *stupid crying face*
x

Sad thing is that this will probably not be far from the truth in the episode. vomir

Besides Finn possibly not being in any Hudmel scene because of Cory's condition, maybe Cory not being available to film the 2 last episodes of this season means that instead of a planned Finchel reunion (as has been hinted at and build up in several episodes now) we'll get a Klaine reunion instead, as the writers may have had to adapt the scripts. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/2/2013, 7:55 am

Glorfindel wrote:I saw this on IMDb and had to laugh. A bitter, bile-tasting, manical laugh Mad, but still.....

Great so once again Burt's "cancer" is going to appear as nothing but a plot point to bring Kurt and Blaine back together. I can see the scene now

INTERIOR DOCTOR'S OFFICE

Burt: Heya doc I'm here for my exam

Doc: What exam?

Burt: uh....I have cancer?

Doc: You have cancer? Since when? Oh right...

burt: what's the prognosis Doc?

Doc: Oh um...yeah you're fine. you only had a little bit of cancer

Burt: Hooray

Kurt: OMGZ Blaine...I like...almost lost my dad or something...I just now realized for the 2nd time how much my dad having cancer reminds me that I love you and dont want to lose you too.

Blaine: *stupid crying face*
x

Should I giggle or cry? At this moment I'm giggling because is funny, but I'm afraid this would be the real scene ohmy and I don't like that.

Although I understand Cory's situation, by other side I would have loved he could shoot a Hudmel scene. Where's is our Hudmel scene?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/2/2013, 8:43 am

Glorfindel wrote:
As a Kurtsie I'm supposed to think that whatever happens on Glee at least we're getting a Kurt solo, but it's just not worth it anymore, imo. A Kurt solo is no compensation for being forced to watch Blee, the shit constantly heaped on Kurt and the lack of him being in sufficient scenes and songs.

I feel the same way. We are licking up the crumbs of Kurt they give us, which are often laced with the blandness of Blaine.

Glorfindel wrote:Plus Kurt's song will probably be about Blaine and not Burt and his Convenience cancer. vomir

I dunno. As Kurt's solos went, this season had seen Kurt singing 'Being Alive' and 'Bring Him Home', and both times the writers had avoided giving me a burst aneurysm by not making Kurt dedicate any of those songs to Blaine. So, I'm cautiously optimistic that the teased Kurt's solo may have nothing to do with Blaine. Fingers crossed.

Bloody hell. Did Kurt only get 2 solos this season so far? Now I'm getting cross.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2013, 9:16 am

Delight wrote:Bloody hell. Did Kurt only get 2 solos this season so far? Now I'm getting cross.
Get cross even more, because technically 'Bring Him Home' was not a solo, but a duet.
His Stevie Wonder song in episode 4x21(!) will be Kurt's 2nd solo this season. brikwol
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/2/2013, 9:29 am

I'm telling you. Kurt is going to be singing "You Are the Sunshine of My Life" to Blaine
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2013, 11:08 am

Would it be too much to ask that Kurt sings 'For Once in My Life' as a solo?
Plus maybe the duet with Amber he joked about: 'Ebony and Ivory'?

Yeah, it would be too much to ask. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 31 Ab-depression
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2013, 11:58 am

Lisa: Any Glee scoop you have that's not about any of the couples would be oh so lovely!
Rachel isn't the only Glee kid looking to make moves in her career (she's all about Funny Girl when the Fox hit returns). Fans will be meeting Martin in the episode before the finale and he just so happens to be a very important British music producer. Too bad he's also very shady.
EOnline
If this is not about Kurt: I don't care.
If this is about Blaine and it means he will be gone from Glee forever: I'm all ears.

Otherwise: Sleep Sleep Sleep
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/2/2013, 12:04 pm

Well at the least Kurt will knock the emotional scenes out if the ball park if he gets any.

The one thing that is so sad is that Kurt never really got a chance to express his anger and hurt in SONG all friggin year. Now it's too late, and just as in 'Glee, actually" his Burt scenes have the cancer and Klaine putting a damper on everything.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/2/2013, 12:05 pm

Well at the least Kurt will knock the emotional scenes out if the ball park if he gets any.

The one thing that is so sad is that Kurt never really got a chance to express his anger and hurt in SONG all friggin year. Now it's too late, and just as in 'Glee, actually" his Burt scenes have the cancer and Klaine putting a damper on everything.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/2/2013, 12:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Lisa: Any Glee scoop you have that's not about any of the couples would be oh so lovely!
Rachel isn't the only Glee kid looking to make moves in her career (she's all about Funny Girl when the Fox hit returns). Fans will be meeting Martin in the episode before the finale and he just so happens to be a very important British music producer. Too bad he's also very shady.
EOnline
If this is about Blaine and it means he will be gone from Glee forever: I'm all ears.

Trollphy did post that there was a big story for Mercedes coming up and also a story about Santana finding herself, so I'm guessing the story is about one of them
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/2/2013, 1:01 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
EOnline

Martin is Adam evil cousin who tries to screw Kurt over. Adam was evil all along and played with Kurt. Learning this, Knight-in-shining-armor Blaine will come "defend Kurt's honor" from the evil Brits and Kurt will declare his undying love and adoration to Mr-Perfect-Blaine, his savior. Yep, I'm sure some Blainers/obsessive Klainers would love it.

Regarding the stevie wonder song, I so hope Kurt's solo it's not "you are my sunshine" sung to Blaine. I wish it would be a song he sang to Burt, because if someone deserved to be sung at ever, it's him, and not the Smugface.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/2/2013, 1:03 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 31 Tumblr_mkmwmuAmgT1qe476yo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 31 Tumblr_mkmwmuAmgT1qe476yo2_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 31 Tumblr_mkmxtdpnrd1qe476yo1_1280
There’s something about this hat that makes me want to live in a tree and bake cookies.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/2/2013, 3:53 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 31 Tumblr_mkn585KDSt1ql1znmo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 31 Tumblr_mkn5drgv8U1ql1znmo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/2/2013, 4:13 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 31 Tumblr_mkn585KDSt1ql1znmo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 31 Tumblr_mkn5drgv8U1ql1znmo1_1280

Well, that was exactly what I was afraid it was going to be - the original ND in their most iconic song reduced to being back up perfomers for Rachel's rise to stardom. Meh.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/2/2013, 4:15 pm

Sure Fox Why not promote your real stars in TV guide to get the viewers back.

I hope it works.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/2/2013, 4:33 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm telling you. Kurt is going to be singing "You Are the Sunshine of My Life" to Blaine

You most likely are right,but I hope you are wrong.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/2/2013, 4:42 pm

I lol'ed so hard about the 'everything you love about Finchel' bit. I really wonder to whom they actually refer ptdr .

I am also mad that they butcher the group number to be once again only related to Rachel! Funnily enough they are so depserate to get the fanbase back, they believe by only recreating S1 moments, fans will love it. They don't get that Glee isn't about Rachel (or about Blaine. Or Finn. Or even Kurt). It is a great ensemble (at least S1 wise) who all deserve to shine. Stop dismissing character to always make the same characters win.

I was so happy this morning about the Kurt solo. About time! (btw. so funny that the Brazilian website only teased about a potential Kurt solo. They must get a LOT of questions just about him. Reminds me when the fandom freaked out about a potential Mama Mia solo and then it was a group number, in which Kurt didn't even sing. FOX must have freaked out when they realized about the implications. Maybe that is one of the reasons for all the released Kurt stills from that episode??!) Moving on, then it got ruined with the 'wedding' quotes. Is Murphy kidding me??????! WTF! Why should Klaine, even if I would still like them, get married? They are young! They are quite frankly both still growing and immature! Even Kurt is in no stage of life of getting married. Lets not forget that Burt would never be so forgiving to a person who hurts his son so badly! Burt should threaten to beat Blaine up (he shouldn't do it!) based on past behavior. Of course followed by the fact that there is no journey and reason whatsoever why Kurt should even start dating him again, so forget about marriage! This is the most stupid, immature idea ever! They are pandering to one freaking part of the fandom and chase the rest away with revolvers. They really want to destroy the show! It makes ZERO sense!

Some small evil part actually wants Klaine to reunite because of Burts cancer. It would start an epic shitstorm. I'd love RIB to see how they scramble to explain why they had to recreate such a disgusting story to reunite Klaine, especially after silencing Kurts story and giving no implication whatsoever why those two belong together. I believe even non-Kurt/Blaine/Klaine fans, who usually don't care about those characters, would freak out and question it. I'd bet it could even top the 'NYADA-Kurt' shitstorm from S3. I am actually ALMOST curious to see that happening (...if it wouldn't imply that my favorite character gets ruined in the process).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/2/2013, 5:06 pm

logically: why does burt's cancer has anything to do w/ kurt wanting blaine back? if my parent has cancer, does it make me want to run back to my ex? no, unless he's a world-renowned oncologist. i can't associate having a dying parent has any relevance to you wanting to go back to an old romantic partner. there's nothing romantic about cancer.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/2/2013, 5:14 pm

fantastica wrote:logically: why does burt's cancer has anything to do w/ kurt wanting blaine back? if my parent has cancer, does it make me want to run back to my ex? no, unless he's a world-renowned oncologist. i can't associate having a dying parent has any relevance to you wanting to go back to an old romantic partner. there's nothing romantic about cancer.

The show has sent the message that Kurt is still in love with Blaine. So that his legitimate trust issues with Blaine , which actually is the one plausible and interesting thing in the whole cheating SL should melt away before the realization that life is short and fragile.

What the show can't reconcile is that Kurt may be ready to move on, precisely because life is short and fragile.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2013, 5:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Sure Fox Why not promote your real stars in TV guide to get the viewers back.
We all know that they will only recreate this ND original 6 moment for 2 1/2 minutes of backing up Rachel (while Finn, Kurt, Artie, Tina and Mercedes get no significant storyline nor songs). It is for special snowflake Rachel and promoting only and that taints the performance and experience, imo.
Glee was about all 6 of them, and now they have thrashed that. :angry:
Plus it still angers me that Rachel gets a 'Funny Girl' audition and not Kurt, when he was the one that got her at that point in the first place. Whenever I think of that my blood starts boiling.
Add the original 6 as a backup gimmick and promotion bait and I'm ready to explode.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 31 Ab-explosive

And in the mean time there is no promoting at all of episode 4x18, the shooting episode with only noobs and Blam/Bram. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/2/2013, 5:19 pm

fantastica wrote:logically: why does burt's cancer has anything to do w/ kurt wanting blaine back? if my parent has cancer, does it make me want to run back to my ex? no, unless he's a world-renowned oncologist. i can't associate having a dying parent has any relevance to you wanting to go back to an old romantic partner. there's nothing romantic about cancer.

But it is Glee and considered most likely highly romantic according to RIB vomit2
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/2/2013, 5:27 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Sure Fox Why not promote your real stars in TV guide to get the viewers back.
We all know that they will only recreate this ND original 6 moment for 2 1/2 minutes of backing up Rachel (while Finn, Kurt, Artie, Tina and Mercedes get no significant storyline nor songs). It is for special snowflake Rachel and promoting only and that taints the performance and experience, imo.
Glee was about all 6 of them, and now they have thrashed that. :angry:
Plus it still angers me that Rachel gets a 'Funny Girl' audition and not Kurt, when he was the one that got her at that point in the first place. Whenever I think of that my blood starts boiling.
Add the original 6 as a backup gimmick and promotion bait and I'm ready to explode.

And in the mean time there is no promoting at all of episode 4x18, the shooting episode with only noobs and Blam/Bram. Rolling Eyes

At least we be assured that we are not the only ones thinking that way and RIB will probably receive yet another chainmail of complaints. Especially because I sincerely believe they don't expect it in this case.

But I don't get, how hard is it to grasp that audience likes the ensemble and never liked when only one/two characters were main focus? Let it be Rachel, Blaine or even Kurt (even though Kurt did not receive that much screen time and ironically enough they only listened to the complaints when it was about his characters. They are deaf when it comes to Blaine to Rachel and their special snow flake treatment). Why are they so desperate to keep focusing in the same characters, when they have so much underused talents ot demoted first-class actors who only exist nowadays to support originally secondary characters blinkk
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/2/2013, 5:41 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

The only way that I've found to accept this and not be gnashing my teeth in rage the whole time is to go with the fact that Kurt has no particular passion for Funny Girl. He might enjoy it as a classic musical, but he doesn't have the pathological attachment to it that Rachel does. If his audition is mentioned at all, Kurt will be focusing more on the experience and using it as a chance to learn. Kurt would be the first to acknowledge that after barely a single semester at NYADA that he’s just not ready to make a go of it on Broadway just yet. If he gets offered a bit chorus part he’d certainly be delighted, but he’s not going into the auditions with a real desire to be cast. He’s doing this for fun and to pop his professional audition cherry.

Rachel, OTOH, desperately needs the validation that being cast as Fanny Brice would bring. The girl who has been trailing in Babara's footsteps since she was in diapers had been dreaming of this since she was old enough to have dreams. Being cast in this particular part would cement everything that she's been building up towards. After being told over and over again that she was Babara's heir apparent, who else could possibly play this part?

Which is why I'm convinced that she's not going to be cast. It is just far too easy to slip her into that part and have her aping Streisand’s mannerisms. What real drama can be gained from giving the girl who dreamed of stepping into Babara’s shoes the perfect role after not even finishing a full year of school? With barely any real struggle (and no, I don’t count having a prostitute boyfriend as struggling) or challenges? The only way that the writers can make this plotline interesting is to have Rachel rejected. That would be a crushing blow for her. To be all but factory made to step into that part and not get it will be the real test of Rachel’s resolve and determination, and would show once and all that the accomplishments that had come so easily before are things of the past. It would force her to accept that she might indeed become a big star one day. But it’s not going to be easy and it’s not going to come without a lot of rejection first. That she’s got to reevaluate herself as a performer, learn what she did wrong to make her more marketable (and thus, more hireable). I think that Rachel’s cliffhanger is going to be having to decide of this rejection will shatter her resolve, or if she really can pull up her big girl panties and show the toughness that being a professional actor requires.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next