Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Ranwing 4/1/2013, 10:11 pm

It's possible that it's a translating mistake. I'm guessing that Burt has an important medical exam (which could be why query was used) and this is the reason that Kurt has flown to Lima.

Trying very, very hard not to get my hopes up too much for a Kurt solo. He's very, very overdue, but I'm tired of feeling like Charlie Brown and having the football snatched away yet again. Would really like Kurt's season to wrap up with something interesting happening at NYADA, but I don't think they're going to allow anyone but Rachel to have a big end of season success in the NY storyline. She'll get the big triumph and Kurt will get the crumbs.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  sahhar 4/1/2013, 10:16 pm

Divalicious wrote:The term "query" is an odd one, it is not medical, but sounds legal. It can also be related to a question, and as Kurt is supporting Burt, it is not Kurt's question. The word support is a little ominous, though. Does anyone actually read Spanish on this forum, and can translate from the original themselves?

Sahhar, surely you've noticed by now the only guest stars RIB are interested in exploring are the female ones. The guys get their stories cut short if they have them at all.

I agree. There aren't any male guest stars at all.

Considering how so many people from the cast are usually not in some episodes, I wish for once there would be a Blaine free episode, especially when Kurt is involved. If Blaine is involved with this whole Burt storyline I just brikwol

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2013, 10:19 pm

Divalicious wrote:The term "query" is an odd one, it is not medical, but sounds legal. It can also be related to a question, and as Kurt is supporting Burt, it is not Kurt's question. The word support is a little ominous, though. Does anyone actually read Spanish on this forum, and can translate from the original themselves?

Sahhar, surely you've noticed by now the only guest stars RIB are interested in exploring are the female ones. The guys get their stories cut short if they have them at all.

I thought query was weird. That's what came up when I put it trough a translator. I saw it described as a medical appointmen elsewhere.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2013, 10:21 pm

After looking at the lyrics to many Stevie Wonder songs, I am afraid that they will have Kurt sing "You Are The Sunshine of My Life" to Blaine because of this lyric:

You must have known that I was lonely,
Because you came to my rescue,
And I know that this must be heaven,
How could so much love be inside of you?

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2013, 10:35 pm

Ryan is doing a Q&A on twitter in ten minutes.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2013, 10:49 pm

RYAN CONFIRMED KURT SOLO IN STEVIE WONDER EPISODE
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2013, 10:56 pm

He's talking about a Klaine wedding again.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 4/2/2013, 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/1/2013, 11:19 pm

I'm not the fastest at reading tweets, have to keep expanding and the page keeps moving, but I interpreted it as he has big plans for an 100th episode, and a fan tweeted about using it for an engagement. Crossing fingers, if Kurt gets engaged, hope it is to Adam, not Blaine. Blaine needs to end his charmed life and start losing things that he doesn't bother to try to win in the first place.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2013, 11:29 pm

Kurt/Klaine related tweets:

Ryan confirmed a Kurt solo in the Stevie Wonder Episode.
Ryan likes Adam's character and hopes he comes back (which probably means no Adam the rest of the season)
Ryan likes the Kurt/Santana friendship and thinks they need a duet
Someone asked if we would ever see Blaine's immediate family, and the reply was perhaps at the wedding.

ETA, someone asked if there would be Kurt/Burt/Blaine scenes, and said she loved them/family time. Ryan said the person would be happy with the last two episodes.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/1/2013, 11:43 pm

I'm not interested in seeing Blaine with Kurt's family time. Leave Kurt alone Blaine! dryy

BTW Karen I love your icon of Adam telling Kurt that. Always warms my heart Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/1/2013, 11:45 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Kurt/Klaine related tweets:

Ryan confirmed a Kurt solo in the Stevie Wonder Episode.
Ryan likes Adam's character and hopes he comes back (which probably means no Adam the rest of the season)
Ryan likes the Kurt/Santana friendship and thinks they need a duet
Someone asked if we would ever see Blaine's immediate family, and the reply was perhaps at the wedding.

ETA, someone asked if there would be Kurt/Burt/Blaine scenes, and said she loved them/family time. Ryan said the person would be happy with the last two episodes.

RE: The wedding. He said Blaine's wedding, I beleive, so I am not taking it as Klaine.

As for Burt/Kurt... Raging already. Darren ruined good Christmas scenes and now he's back. My guess is he will be at the doctor's office with them and if there were any Furt scenes, (due to Cory being unavailable), they will probably become Klaine scenes. Evil or Very Mad
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2013, 11:51 pm

sahhar wrote:I'm not interested in seeing Blaine with Kurt's family time. Leave Kurt alone Blaine! dryy

BTW Karen I love your icon of Adam telling Kurt that. Always warms my heart Smile

You know I have to say that I find it very offensive to think that a gay man like Ryan won't acknowledge that a lot of the fandom finds Klaine repulsive.

It's sad what they've done to Kurt.

I love my what's shakin' bacon icon too. I love the way Ollie delivered that line.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/1/2013, 11:54 pm

Blaine forcing himself into the Hummel-Hudson family is nauseating (and I'm wondering, is he doing it to stay close to Sam? Unless Sam's family moved back to Lima, he's staying there, right?)

Still, I'm happy about Kurt's solo. It's more than I expected we'd get.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/1/2013, 11:59 pm

sahhar wrote:I'm not interested in seeing Blaine with Kurt's family time. Leave Kurt alone Blaine! dryy

I am not interested in seing Blaine with Kurt's family either,espeically,after Blaine cheated and blamed Kurt for it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/2/2013, 12:05 am

Jellyrolls wrote:

You know I have to say that I find it very offensive to think that a gay man like Ryan won't acknowledge that a lot of the fandom finds Klaine repulsive.

It's sad what they've done to Kurt.

I love my what's shakin' bacon icon too. I love the way Ollie delivered that line.

He's so full of himself and stubborn. I tried my best to send him tweets about Kurt and Adam and how tired we are of Klaine, but I don't think he takes it seriously.

Adam delivering that line to Kurt was adorable Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/2/2013, 12:05 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

I am not interested in seing Blaine with Kurt's family either,espeically,after Blaine cheated and blamed Kurt for it.

THIS.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/2/2013, 12:44 am

I really wish that Ryan would realize how destructive Klaine has been to Kurt. They have taken a strong and inspirational character and crushed him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/2/2013, 1:26 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I really wish that Ryan would realize how destructive Klaine has been to Kurt. They have taken a strong and inspirational character and crushed him.
True,I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/2/2013, 1:47 am

Yay for Kurt getting a solo! I will ignore the rest.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/2/2013, 2:34 am

Artie's, Kurt's solo (hope it's going to be a good one) and finally Carole's appearance makes me very happy wub but of course Blaine's presence has to ruin my happiness. I know of course the health comes first and totally support Cory in his decision but it hurts imagining there is possility that instead of scene when there could be Furt is going to be stupid Klaine. Although knowing the writers, I suspect that the Klaine were even in the original plan they don't remember Kurt and Finn are brothers after all... But Blaine really does not have any business to be there... but still excited at least for the solos and Carole.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/2/2013, 2:38 am

fantastica wrote:Yay for Kurt getting a solo! I will ignore the rest.

The only thing I am hapy about is Kurt's solo. I just hope it is not an apology song,that Kurt sings to Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 4/2/2013, 3:22 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I really wish that Ryan would realize how destructive Klaine has been to Kurt. They have taken a strong and inspirational character and crushed him.

Well, for what it's worth, BRAD seems to realize, at least on some level. So there's that. (And one of the Kadam episodes was Brad's, Diva, which gave us the Return of Kurt.)

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/2/2013, 4:03 am

I also think Brad is a little bit tired of all the couples, including Finchel, but he just doesn't give a damn anymore.

All the hairs at the back of my neck stand up when Ryan has brain farts about weddings around Kurt. I kept seeing that Blaine in his infinitive stupidness has gone to Burt and asked Kurt's hand. Ugh! And I still want to know if Burt knows what Blaine has done, because that is the only scene that I'm ready to witness Burt and Kurt around Blaine in their family home. Burt can then from his sick bed get that baseball bat and drive the sniveling cheater out off his house.

Unfortunately I don't think they have time to get the Hudmel scenes without Cory which is sad but understandable. Perhaps a late addition of a Furt scene because it's just two actors and that can be created quickly and quite late in the schedule. That's more of a reason to say: develope Kurt and Carole for instance since they got Chris and Romy in the same space together for once. But in Glee's case they'll probably bring Blaine to "compensate" missing Finn.

Not seeing Adam in this season would be really odd and unfair. Omnious even because I'm pessimist.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/2/2013, 5:38 am

honestly, if kurt gets married to blaine at such an early age on the show and it's not like the last episode of glee, i'm not watching anymore. that is that.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/2/2013, 5:42 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I also think Brad is a little bit tired of all the couples, including Finchel, but he just doesn't give a damn anymore.

All the hairs at the back of my neck stand up when Ryan has brain farts about weddings around Kurt. I kept seeing that Blaine in his infinitive stupidness has gone to Burt and asked Kurt's hand. Ugh! And I still want to know if Burt knows what Blaine has done, because that is the only scene that I'm ready to witness Burt and Kurt around Blaine in their family home. Burt can then from his sick bed get that baseball bat and drive the sniveling cheater out off his house.

Unfortunately I don't think they have time to get the Hudmel scenes without Cory which is sad but understandable. Perhaps a late addition of a Furt scene because it's just two actors and that can be created quickly and quite late in the schedule. That's more of a reason to say: develope Kurt and Carole for instance since they got Chris and Romy in the same space together for once. But in Glee's case they'll probably bring Blaine to "compensate" missing Finn.

This disgusts me, since Blaine has no validity to be there apart from forcing a Klaine reunion on the audience. I understand that Cory not attending the filming of the episode is a hadicap, but Chris/Kurt could perfectly sustain the scenes with Mike/Burt Rosy/Carole without smugface invading the household. Why does he have to be shoven down our throats and hog all storylines in addition to all the songs?

I should be glad for the Kurt solo, but my fear it'll be all about Blaine undermines it.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next