Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Buenos 4/2/2013, 8:12 pm

I agree it makes more sense if Rachel loses out on the part Yet if Kurt or Rachel "succeeds" is at the whims of the writers. Rachel is the star of Glee, though if they keep her out of the main narrative two years running even that is up to legitimate debate

Glee , though an "ensemble" cast has always been driven by the Rachel and Finn, with ample assist from Kurt, Santana, Quinn, Puck, etc, etc. So Rachel's journey to eventual success is part of the focus of Glee, the way that Kurt's has not been. The first two years was more about Kurt and then the world around him coming to term about his being gay, the third season was a painful focus still on the trials and rejections of Kurt.

With Kurt it's hard to know what his journey is, his self acceptance is already there, and he doesn't need validation like Rachel does. The problem is that the joy of performing which Kurt realistically embodies is muted because the the show runners don't want to highlight him vocally.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  brisallie 4/2/2013, 9:34 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 32 Tumblr_mkmwmuAmgT1qe476yo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 32 Tumblr_mkmwmuAmgT1qe476yo2_1280

Silly me. I saw this picture on tumblr without the text, and I thought it was Will. And now I understand why Chris is wearing that hat, is because he was shooting an scene.

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 32 Tumblr_mkn585KDSt1ql1znmo1_500

I thought she was gonna wear also a red t-shirt and pair of jeans. But it seems Rachel has to spotlight from the rest of the originals. Anyway, still I'm looking forward this scene.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/2/2013, 11:03 pm

The DOP of Glee just tweeted Chris and Sarah Jessica Parker are filming Smile Yay for more Kurt and Isabelle Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/3/2013, 1:37 am

Glorfindel wrote:I saw this on IMDb and had to laugh. A bitter, bile-tasting, manical laugh Mad, but still.....

Great so once again Burt's "cancer" is going to appear as nothing but a plot point to bring Kurt and Blaine back together. I can see the scene now

INTERIOR DOCTOR'S OFFICE

Burt: Heya doc I'm here for my exam

Doc: What exam?

Burt: uh....I have cancer?

Doc: You have cancer? Since when? Oh right...

burt: what's the prognosis Doc?

Doc: Oh um...yeah you're fine. you only had a little bit of cancer

Burt: Hooray

Kurt: OMGZ Blaine...I like...almost lost my dad or something...I just now realized for the 2nd time how much my dad having cancer reminds me that I love you and dont want to lose you too.

Blaine: *stupid crying face*
x

Sad thing is that this will probably not be far from the truth in the episode. vomir

Besides Finn possibly not being in any Hudmel scene because of Cory's condition, maybe Cory not being available to film the 2 last episodes of this season means that instead of a planned Finchel reunion (as has been hinted at and build up in several episodes now) we'll get a Klaine reunion instead, as the writers may have had to adapt the scripts. Evil or Very Mad

HAHA! This is so bitchy, but so true. I'm not too upset about any of the spoilers so far, but I'm very nervous about the ones concerning Blaine. I swear, if they make Klaine get back together over Burt's deathbed....... Evil or Very Mad Mad

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/3/2013, 5:49 am

Yeah, looks like for some Isabelle/Kurt scenes. But honestly, if they will neglect Kurt in that particular episode, they officially have proven once again for having no understanding of its fandom. Even though I find it funny that Klainers believe that Isabelle is ‘Team Klaine’ and will recommend him to get back together with his ex. Why do they always believe all characters are pro Blaine and need to push Kurt in a relationship he is reluctant to enter again (scratch that: a relationship he desperately wants to be over!). Especially because Isabelle has never supported Klaine. She only gave Kurt advice in order for him to move on!

I also find it sad but also rather amusing how many people don’t get how Burt can be nice to Blaine. It makes no sense whatsoever and viewers point it out. I bet RIB are so many times surprised about complaints as they clearly do not consider character development/traits and the consequences of actions (i.e.: Blaine cheated so some should react negatively and not support him!). If Burts cancer has just an inkling to do with the reconciliation of Kurt and Blaine, I really cannot guarantee for my actions. I will be furious and it would be a very valid reason to stop watching all together.

ETA: No one would benefit if Rachel gets cast in Funny Girl. She needs to lose! But that won't happen. I am pretty confident she will be an understudy, as RIB are not creative to write great success stories for Rachel, where non-Rachel fans will root for her. She'll get in anyway, even though it makes Rachel many times unlikable and other characters get thrown under the bus (i.e. Kurt, even Tina).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/3/2013, 6:29 am

I wouldn't mind Kurt losing 'Funny Girl', as I also believe his heart is not in that musical and he'd rather stay at NYADA for the time being. But this is sadly just headcanon. If they don't want me to rage over Kurt being shoved aside in the 'Funny Girl' audition storyline, they should show me why it's not that big a deal for him.
I'm so tired of having to fan wank/headcanon everything that involves Kurt. :angry:

Burt still being friendly to Blaine and giving Klaine his Convenience Cancer blessing is probably the worst possible scenario and frustration of this whole cheating mess. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/3/2013, 10:15 am

Glorfindel wrote:I wouldn't mind Kurt losing 'Funny Girl', as I also believe his heart is not in that musical and he'd rather stay at NYADA for the time being. But this is sadly just headcanon. If they don't want me to rage over Kurt being shoved aside in the 'Funny Girl' audition storyline, they should show me why it's not that big a deal for him.
I'm so tired of having to fan wank/headcanon everything that involves Kurt. :angry:

Oh, you're not alone in that. If it weren't for the fact that my headcannon is infinately more thoughtful and interesting than anything RM can come up with lately, I'll enjoy filling in the plothole myself (if only to keep what is left of my sanity).

I think that the only way they can make Funny Girl work at all is for Rachel to have this be her first real failure that she can't just ignore, erase or wriggle her way out of. I'm sure that the showrunners are mindful of how outrageous the GA found Rachel getting into NYADA despite botching her audition was (especially with Kurt being rejected) and Rachel has had a relatively easy time of it at NYADA. Sure, Cassandra made her pretty miserable at times, but Rachel didn't suffer any repercussions from doing poorly in her dance class (and more often than not, Cassandra was pretty well justified in her opinion regarding Rachel). Rachel then becomes the first freshman to win Winter Showcase. So far, the only blemishes on her time at NYADA was picking the wrong guy to sleep with and losing Midnight Madness to Kurt (which only really brought her back down to earth). But Funny Girl is the culmination of all her life’s dreams and ambitions. If she gets it now, what is the point of following her story any further since all it’s going to be is further affirmation of just how “special” a Babara imitator she is?

Rachel needs real challenges to make her story compelling. The show has thus far refused to allow any of her peers to be a serious challenge to her position as best performer ever. On a rare occasion that show will grant that others are also exceptionally talented (like Mercedes and Kurt), but Rachel is still supposed to be the best of the best. Even at NYADA, she is the standout, and the only real challenges she has are in her personal relationships. Having Rachel miss out on being cast for this specific part would be the first real hurdle set up in her path to stardom and would be a test to see if she really can bounce back from real failure. Given how she behaved after Choke, where it took everyone and their grandmother to prop Rachel up and sell her to Ms. Tibideaux to get her into NYADA (as well as restore her confidence), it’s not a sure thing that she can. And that is the kind of story that I want to see, if the girl who had won pretty much everything can handle a real loss. Otherwise it’s just more Special Snowflake Rachel.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/3/2013, 11:00 am

Great news! Another cast member may have to cut back time to deal with personal matters. I was deeply saddened when Cory had to drop out of filming, but this should make everyone really happy. We've probably going to get a break from Brittany and Bram overload because Heather is pregnant! So, good news for her and good news for us.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/3/2013, 11:31 am

I actually get the impression that Heather Morris wants to quit Glee. I wouldn’t be surprised when Brittany graduates, she’ll be out of the show.

It already obvious that from all the ‘endgame’ couples, Britannia has shown not even an inkling of reconciliation compared to the other two. Also, Santana is supposed to meet a girl in NYC (I am excited!).

However, congratulations to her! Compared to Cory, this is a very nice way to cut back from Glee.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/3/2013, 11:43 am

I've definately gotten a "giving no fucks" impression from her last few interviews and she clearly isn't invested in the show any longer. She has said that she wants children with her boyfriend and very likely will quit showbiz for awhile after she starts a family, so I think that the odds are that she'll finish out the season in a reduced roll and that will be it for Brittany.

I'm glad because they ruined her character with overexposure and trying to make her into something that she wasn't, but if Heather is leaving the show, I'm glad that it's for a happy reason for her. Wishing her all the best!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/3/2013, 11:48 am

sahhar wrote:The DOP of Glee just tweeted Chris and Sarah Jessica Parker are filming Smile Yay for more Kurt and Isabelle Smile

YAY!!!!!! Smile hola

I hope they get 2-3 scenes together in that episode, just the two of them. Though even the one private scene is great. I'm so excited!!! I love them together.

Ranwing wrote:Great news! Another cast member may have to cut back time to deal with personal matters. I was deeply saddened when Cory had to drop out of filming, but this should make everyone really happy. We've probably going to get a break from Brittany and Bram overload because Heather is pregnant! So, good news for her and good news for us.

ohmy ohmy Wow! Congratulations to Heather. I'm happy for her and her boyfriend.

In the article about this posted on ONTD_Glee, Heather made a statement that she would quit acting if it interfered with her romance with her boyfriend. I personally hope rumors of Brittany graduating early become true, and that Heather leaves the show. I think the Brittany character has overstayed her welcome, and I'd be glad to have her gone - and if Heather wants to leave the show too, then, that's just double the happiness.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/3/2013, 11:50 am

Good for her. No better reason to leave this show then to start a family. Congrats Heather and your baby daddy. blushh
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/3/2013, 12:39 pm

Ranwing wrote:Great news! Another cast member may have to cut back time to deal with personal matters. I was deeply saddened when Cory had to drop out of filming, but this should make everyone really happy. We've probably going to get a break from Brittany and Bram overload because Heather is pregnant! So, good news for her and good news for us.

Is so funny the way you're saying Hemo is pregnant. Razz However, and I'm sorry If I'm ruining your happiness, they could decide Brittany is pregnant too. But by other side and reading old interviews of Hemo, it seems she would prefer to raise her kid at home, without being involved in the showbiz for a while. Whatever, I'm glad for her.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 4/3/2013, 1:51 pm

I think Heather wanted to leaving Glee and be a mother.
Then she thought:
  • screw it I'll be pregnant

And she Kill two birds with one stone tonguue
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/3/2013, 1:56 pm

she says she wants to have kids and have a family. if you are into this mindset you will not only have one child and work 12 hrs a day at work. you will give your child brothers and sisters. it's pretty clear that she will be out of hte show, w/ occasional cameo in the future if she feels like it.

good for Hemo. congrats on being a mom! now that she is 3 months pregnant and starts to show, she will have her baby between Sept and October. since the school year isnt' yet over until the end of hte year, they will have to deal w/ that, by either making Brittany pregnant or write her off the show in some creative way.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/3/2013, 2:36 pm

I have read there're some people suggesting that if heather leaves glee, naya should do the same. Probably they're brittana fans, but i think is up to them to decide what to do with their future. Besides I see Santana doing well by her own,without brittany.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/3/2013, 2:41 pm

I think it is time to cut down characters anyway and Brittney overextended her stay for a long time. So, a pregnancy is actually a very sweet reason for her departure. It will also calm down all Britannia shippers who cannot be mad at Heather for leaving because she wants to take care of her baby. It is espeically lovely because Heather really wanted to start a family.

Santana is not going anywhere and there is still buckload of potential. She is in freaking NYC! I want to see her date, live her life, be snarky BFF with Kurt etc. And I want to see every second of it!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2013, 2:55 pm

I really just wish they would have the ND lose at regionals, have the seniors say what their plans are, and drop the idea of McKinley all together. The size of this cast is just ridiculous, and they need to start using their best talent again.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2013, 2:58 pm

Lea tweeted this a little while ago:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/3/2013, 3:12 pm

Wow! Congrats, Heather! Razz It seems that if Ryan is unwilling to take control of this overblown mess by thinning out his cast, then his cast will do it for him. Vanessa (Sugar) left for another show, Cory will be in rehab and Finn will most likely be absent for quite a while, and now Heather is leaving to start a family (I think another teen pregnancy would be a stupid idea). Of course, Dean is gone for good.

Now, more than ever, I think RIB should really focus on Kurt, Rachel and Santana in NYC.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/3/2013, 3:32 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Wow! Congrats, Heather! Razz It seems that if Ryan is unwilling to take control of this overblown mess by thinning out his cast, then his cast will do it for him. Vanessa (Sugar) left for another show, Cory will be in rehab and Finn will most likely be absent for quite a while, and now Heather is leaving to start a family (I think another teen pregnancy would be a stupid idea). Of course, Dean is gone for good.

Now, more than ever, I think RIB should really focus on Kurt, Rachel and Santana in NYC.

Agree 100%.I espeically agree with the last part.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/3/2013, 4:11 pm

One of the mods at Glee Brazil apparently just tweeted a picture: K21. I guess we all have to prepare for the worst. It is all about a couple with no real development, one silenced party and no reason whatsoever why they should be reunited. At least, yet again, one part if fandom can celebrate. Awesome. :(

Being part of Glee and loving Kurt turned out to be a really depressing journey. At least I've got to know Chris in the process.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/3/2013, 5:26 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:One of the mods at Glee Brazil apparently just tweeted a picture: K21. I guess we all have to prepare for the worst. It is all about a couple with no real development, one silenced party and no reason whatsoever why they should be reunited. At least, yet again, one part if fandom can celebrate. Awesome. :(

Being part of Glee and loving Kurt turned out to be a really depressing journey. At least I've got to know Chris in the process.

I agree 100%. I am done with Glee. :angry: :( Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/3/2013, 5:33 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 32 Tumblr_mkp26yhiqL1qbqtkso1_500

I'm sure it is Ryan. It probably is more emotional than 'Grilled Cheesus' or 'On my way' and with all these amazing drama actors like Chord, Heather and Darren there is no way this episode to be a total disaster.
I wonder if it is just a coincidence that every time Ryan says that a certain episode is great and he starts promoting it the episode actually sucks. According to him "Dynamic duets" was one of the best episodes this season.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/3/2013, 5:34 pm

what's k21? are they talking about klaine reunion? since Finchell reunion is out of the door (thanks to Cory) and Britanna is definitely not happening the only major couple is klaine.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next