Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Jellyrolls 3/20/2013, 4:39 pm

He's probably "singing" backup.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/20/2013, 4:53 pm

Like Brittany in "Express Yourself". Got it. :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/20/2013, 4:57 pm

I'm hearing stuff about Chris filming in NY today without Lea (who is in LA). Has anyone seen anything?

Someone find info before I get home from work in about two hours Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/20/2013, 5:00 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm hearing stuff about Chris filming in NY today without Lea (who is in LA). Has anyone seen anything?

Someone find info before I get home from work in about two hours Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked Pretty, pretty please!!! ohmy ohmy ohmy
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/20/2013, 5:01 pm

Any news of Kurt scenes is good news. But why is Lea in LA? Is she filming there?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/20/2013, 5:11 pm

Yes, Chris is filming on location today. I’ve seen a picture of a production trailer. A couple of fans took a picture with him a few hours ago. The area where he’s filming has a New York feel to it so he could be filming exteriors there. There are also several older buildings, including lofts, in that area so they could be filming in one of those. I’m sure there are fans and paps in the area so we’ll hear more about it.

He’s on location in Los Angeles. But the area has a NY feel to it.

Chris is filming at one of the theaters.
(Source)

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/20/2013, 5:20 pm

any scene where chris is not w/ any of his easily recognizable co-stars is a big hint that he's in his own storyline of some kind. I am 100000000000% happy about it! (because we all know the chance of kurt having his own storyline is 1/10000000000% according to...nobody)

meow meow meow!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/20/2013, 5:56 pm

Dare I hope that this might be his audition being filmed? Or something else theater related that might result in his end of season story arc? After so long of having him sidelined, I'm afraid toget too excited because we just get dissapointed all the time.

Saw the Blam sneak peak. Have another designated bathroom break tomorrow night. Good thing to, since this cold is kicking my backside.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/20/2013, 6:02 pm

i will be driving along the interstate cross country tomorrow and won't be watching any of this crap. will download the lovely kurt-only part when I finally reach my destination this weekend. i am a slow driver. i drive like a 100-yr old granny. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/20/2013, 6:48 pm

So not NY, but it sounds like he is filming without Lea or Blarren, so this has potential. I am hoping Adam is there.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/20/2013, 6:51 pm

I'm trying desperately hard not to get too excited about any hint of spoilers for Kurt, but it would be nice to see him audition as well. If he does something anywhere near as good as BA, he's going to make a credible argument towards being cast. I'd actually like to see him do a Broadway number - perhaps something like What Do I Need with Love from Thoroughly Modern Millie or Dancing Through Life (Wicked). Let it be a song sung by a male performer for a male character so that we can put away this nonsense that Kurt can't be cast because he only sings girl songs. I'd like to see him have a real shot at a part, even if he doesn't get it because he's too young/too inexperienced (the same grounds that I'd like to see Rachel rejected since both of them still have a lot to learn). Just show that he's learned a lot since IAU.

Damn it... now I'm getting invested. pauly
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/20/2013, 6:57 pm

if he's outdoors, he's not likely auditioning. i just hope he's not there waiting for blaine or something. that would piss me off majorly.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/20/2013, 7:14 pm

fantastica wrote:if he's outdoors, he's not likely auditioning. i just hope he's not there waiting for blaine or something. that would piss me off majorly.

I hope he is not waiting for Blaine either. If he is I will be very upset too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/20/2013, 7:19 pm

fantastica wrote:if he's outdoors, he's not likely auditioning. i just hope he's not there waiting for blaine or something. that would piss me off majorly.

He's better not be outside just waiting for Rachel after her audition. Because that will cause me to rage with the power of a thousand suns.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/20/2013, 8:32 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'm trying desperately hard not to get too excited about any hint of spoilers for Kurt, but it would be nice to see him audition as well. If he does something anywhere near as good as BA, he's going to make a credible argument towards being cast. I'd actually like to see him do a Broadway number - perhaps something like What Do I Need with Love from Thoroughly Modern Millie or Dancing Through Life (Wicked). Let it be a song sung by a male performer for a male character so that we can put away this nonsense that Kurt can't be cast because he only sings girl songs. I'd like to see him have a real shot at a part, even if he doesn't get it because he's too young/too inexperienced (the same grounds that I'd like to see Rachel rejected since both of them still have a lot to learn). Just show that he's learned a lot since IAU.

Your will power is outstanding. I'm already excited! tonguue

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/20/2013, 8:41 pm

Seems like this spoiler is a foiler. At least for now. This woman on tumblr just connected a fanphoto of Chris and two girls with the Glee crew preparing an outdoor set, but the photo was actually taken elsewhere. There is no hint so far that Chris will be involved in the outdoor filming. So maybe we shouldn't get too excited, we might just set us up for further disappointment.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/20/2013, 8:49 pm

:(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/20/2013, 8:51 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'm trying desperately hard not to get too excited about any hint of spoilers for Kurt, but it would be nice to see him audition as well. If he does something anywhere near as good as BA, he's going to make a credible argument towards being cast. I'd actually like to see him do a Broadway number - perhaps something like What Do I Need with Love from Thoroughly Modern Millie or Dancing Through Life (Wicked). Let it be a song sung by a male performer for a male character so that we can put away this nonsense that Kurt can't be cast because he only sings girl songs. I'd like to see him have a real shot at a part, even if he doesn't get it because he's too young/too inexperienced (the same grounds that I'd like to see Rachel rejected since both of them still have a lot to learn). Just show that he's learned a lot since IAU.

I would have loved to have seen a re-creation of his glory moment....something like "Being Alive" or "Rose's Turn" but especially "Being Alive" so he can wow everyone.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/20/2013, 8:51 pm

It's probably Blam doing another duet Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/20/2013, 8:53 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:It's probably Blam doing another duet Wink

Awesome. Because we can never have too many of those. vomir

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/20/2013, 9:30 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote: :(

Agree. :(
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/20/2013, 9:40 pm

oh cmon now, even that 5 minutes of happiness is a nice little break from the eternal hell we've been living in. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/21/2013, 12:00 am

OMG HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE NEW GUILTY PLEASURES STILLS OMG
http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2602419.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

THAT'S THE MOST SKIN WE'VE EVER SEEN CHRIS/KURT SHOW ON GLEE. Smile Smile Smile Smile

I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS. Shocked Smile I ACTUALLY WANT TO WATCH TOMORROW'S EPISODE NOW.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/21/2013, 12:10 am

what's wrong w/ you girl! why didn't you post them! tonguue

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 17 C29ef6244530497

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 17 C35313244530501
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/21/2013, 12:12 am

fantastica wrote:what's wrong w/ you girl! why didn't you post them! tonguue

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 17 C29ef6244530497

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 17 C35313244530501

Haha. I posted the link, dunno how to post pics. Either way tho!, FINALLY some skin!. Tomorrow's episode might have more Chris than we thought. Thank god I had low expectations, so things like this make me happy Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next