Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2013, 10:36 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:GOBR is saying they are going to tell us what Kurt's solo in the Stevie Wonder episode will be today.

Am afraid. Am very afraid.... mince

I still think it's going to be "You Are The Sunshine of My Life."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/4/2013, 10:41 pm

brisallie wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Wow... RM is really pushing the Ballet performance like... well, like the survival of his show depends on it. suspectt

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 35 BHC-4O-CUAAnhip

Yes, baby Santana, Rachel and Kurt are adorable and it's nice to get confirmation that Kurt does have some early dance training (keeping in with my head cannon that his classes likely ended when his mother died), but why is he in a pink tutu? Do we really need to hammer home the point again that Kurt is capital G Gay? vexe

They look so cute. And they're similar to the grown up Kurtcheltana,though no one beats Adam Kolkin as Kurt/Chris twin. But also I was wondering why Kurt is wearing a pink tutu, is has to be that obvious that he had gay tendecies since a young age? I don't think so.

Actually, didn't Burt mention that Kurt wanted a pair of high heels for his third birthday or something like that? When he came out to him? Razz

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/4/2013, 10:42 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:GOBR is saying they are going to tell us what Kurt's solo in the Stevie Wonder episode will be today.

I really dislike that song, so I could see them having him sing it to Blaine to make my day. dryy
Of course, Blaine may sing it as well, although I think he an Mercedes will sing "Mon Cherie, Amour." I hate that song too.

I actually was thinking Blaine would sing "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" so it's a pleasant surprise that he is not.

M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/4/2013, 10:42 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

I hope you are wrong. I am afraid you are right. :( :angry: Evil or Very Mad I am also very very very afraid he is singing it to Blaine. :( :angry: Evil or Very Mad
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/4/2013, 10:45 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Wow... RM is really pushing the Ballet performance like... well, like the survival of his show depends on it. suspectt

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 35 BHC-4O-CUAAnhip

Yes, baby Santana, Rachel and Kurt are adorable and it's nice to get confirmation that Kurt does have some early dance training (keeping in with my head cannon that his classes likely ended when his mother died), but why is he in a pink tutu? Do we really need to hammer home the point again that Kurt is capital G Gay? vexe

They look so cute. And they're similar to the grown up Kurtcheltana,though no one beats Adam Kolkin as Kurt/Chris twin. But also I was wondering why Kurt is wearing a pink tutu, is has to be that obvious that he had gay tendecies since a young age? I don't think so.

Actually, didn't Burt mention that Kurt wanted a pair of high heels for his third birthday or something like that? When he came out to him? Razz

He did. He said "he knew since Kurt was three, when all he wanted for his birthday was a pair of sensible heels."
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/4/2013, 10:50 pm

You were right, Karen. Gross.

You Are The Sunshine Of My Life, cantada por Kurt Hummel – Canção original do cantor Stevie Wonder.

You know what? I am going to imagine Burt is singing this to Burt, even if inappropriate. He did sing I Wanna Hold Your Hand to his after all.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2013, 10:53 pm

M&M wrote:You were right, Karen. Gross.

You Are The Sunshine Of My Life, cantada por Kurt Hummel – Canção original do cantor Stevie Wonder.

You know what? I am going to imagine Burt is singing this to Burt, even if inappropriate. He did sing I Wanna Hold Your Hand to his after all.

Yes, I called it days ago.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 4/4/2013, 10:56 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

Even if it is, couldn't it be to BURT? Looking at the lyrics, they fit, for the most part, especially if Kurt is still worried about his dad's condition. Kinda like IWTHYH. (And I still refuse to believe IHN was about anyone other than Burt.)

(I know, I know. General defensive measures here (and any Kurt/Chris fan area) is to assume the worst. And Klaine/Blaine IS the worst! Evil or Very Mad )

ETA: Damn! That was fast! When I started typing the news wasn't out yet. ooppss

Last edited by SippyCupofLuv on 4/4/2013, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/4/2013, 10:59 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
M&M wrote:You were right, Karen. Gross.

You Are The Sunshine Of My Life, cantada por Kurt Hummel РCan̤̣o original do cantor Stevie Wonder.

Yes, I called it days ago.

It better be too Burt. If it is too Blaine I am done with Glee. :( :angry: Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2013, 11:01 pm

There will also be a Blaine/Mercedes duet. My prediction is it will be That's What Friends Are For.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/4/2013, 11:03 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:There will also be a Blaine/Mercedes duet. My prediction is it will be That's What Friends Are For.

The more I hear about spoilers the better change I will be done with Glee. :angry: :( Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/4/2013, 11:04 pm

Yeah, I'll be done with Glee, too. I hate the thought of Kurt singing this song to an indecisive, whining, cheating brat. If he sings it to his father - I'll be very happy. There haven't been enough Kurt/Burt this season. (Yeah, I know, let alone Kurt scenes.)
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2013, 11:05 pm

SippyCupofLuv wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

Even if it is, couldn't it be to BURT? Looking at the lyrics, they fit, for the most part, especially if Kurt is still worried about his dad's condition. Kinda like IWTHYH. (And I still refuse to believe IHN was about anyone other than Burt.)

(I know, I know. General defensive measures here (and any Kurt/Chris fan area) is to assume the worst. And Klaine/Blaine IS the worst! Evil or Very Mad )

Look at the lyrics again. Look at these:

I feel like this is the beginning,
Though I've loved you for a million years,
And if I thought our love was ending,
I'd find myself drowning in my own tears

You must have known that I was lonely,
Because you came to my rescue,
And I know that this must be heaven,
How could so much love be inside of you?

It has Blaine written all over it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/4/2013, 11:12 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
SippyCupofLuv wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

It does. :angry: :( Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil This is it I am done with Glee,since I am 99.9% sure it will be sung to Blaine. :angry: :( Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/4/2013, 11:17 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
SippyCupofLuv wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

What a load of b.s. So much love that Blaine had to give it away to Eli C.

RIB mustt have no idea that they created such a destructive relationship. I will never believe in "Klendgame."

Also, someone mentioned Mercedes/Bland singing Ebony and Ivory. I hope not.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2013, 11:29 pm

Since I'min full on prediction mode, here's what I think will happen:

Kurt will sing "You Are The Sunshin of my Life" to Blaine.

Blaine and Mercedes will sing "That's What Friends are For" to Kurt because Kurt is upset about Burt (read the lyrics, it fits, Mercedes on verse one, Blaine on verse two).

Kurt and Blaine will have mature one on one expressing their love for each other, but agree that they shouldn't reunite because long distance didn't work from them. So they will stay apart until Blainey Bear is in NY.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/4/2013, 11:32 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Since I'min full on prediction mode, here's what I think will happen:

Blaine and Mercedes will sing "That's What Friends are For" to Kurt because Kurt is upset about Burt (read the lyrics, it fits, Mercedes on verse one, Blaine on verse two).

Kurt and Blaine will have mature one on one expressing their love for each other, but agree that they shouldn't reunite because long distance didn't work from them. So they will stay apart until Blainey Bear is in NY.

You are most likely are right. :angry: Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad I am hoping and praying there won't be a season 5 harder than I was before.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 4/4/2013, 11:35 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
SippyCupofLuv wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

Sarcasm? Or Klainer-translation? Or both? Wink

Although after last episode, I guess the "how could so much love be inside of you?" could be relevant given how Blaine's currently "in love" with Sam, while covering it with making everyone think he's singing it to Kurt because he's still so "in love". Where else will his "love" bubble over onto? Tina? Stoner Brett? Burt? (eww!)

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/4/2013, 11:41 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Since I'min full on prediction mode, here's what I think will happen:

What if Kurt does sing YATSOML to Burt because Burt gets bad news. Then, Blandcedes sing TWFAF to Kurt.
How terrible am I that I am willing to throw Burt on the funeral pyre if it means Klaine will never grace my screen as a couple again.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/4/2013, 11:58 pm

Giovanna Parise from GOBR just tweeted that it is about Kurt but k21.

Maybe they discuss getting married at 21, but small mercies re the song.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 4/5/2013, 12:00 am

M&M wrote:

What if Kurt does sing YATSOML to Burt because Burt gets bad news. Then, Blandcedes sing TWFAF to Kurt.
How terrible am I that I am willing to throw Burt on the funeral pyre if it means Klaine will never grace my screen as a couple again.

This actually sounds very plausible. And "bad news" doesn't have to mean "terminal" news. It could just be a setback in his treatment/recovery so that S4 can end on a cliffhanger of "Will Burt be okay... or not???" And then in S5 it's all "lol, nevermind, Burt's okay!"

Which I am totally fine with, especially IF, as you said, it means the end of Klaine once and for all. (Although I think IF Blaine's in S5 and NY, Ryan will still play with the "maybe Klaine will get back together, maybe not" just to play both sides. Just like Ryan's doing now. )

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/5/2013, 12:09 am

M&M wrote:Giovanna Parise from GOBR just tweeted that it is about Kurt but k21.

Maybe they discuss getting married at 21, but small mercies re the song.

I think you mean he tweeted he is sing YATSOML to Burt. Typo Smile

So, I was wrong about him singing it to Blaine. I'm glad about that.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/5/2013, 12:12 am

I have never been less happy about a Kurt solo if that song is about Blaine. A small, optimistic part of me was still hoping that either he sings to Burt, or he rings up Adam from Lima and sings "I just called to say I love you". That small optimistic part is now dying a slow, painful death. crycry

*ignores Klendgame stuff and squees over how cute baby Kurcheltana are*
Those three are such cutie pies. neutre

ETA: oh wait, he's singing about Burt?! Smile
hola

That small, optimistic part of me has just been resuscitated.

I apologize for being so happy when Burt is sick, get well soon please! I love you too, Burt.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/5/2013, 1:01 am

I bet this is them getting so desperate they are doing another Grilled Cheesus type storyline. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 35 357632081
Of course they have to use their Golden Globe winning actor. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 35 4247136565
I wonder if this is Fox getting desperate or RIB. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 35 1238107359
Having Darren in the mix will just cheapen any scenes, so I think he should not be a part of any of those scenes.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/5/2013, 2:07 am

Thank God I woke up and it is already officially that this song is for Burt. Otherwise I would have spend too much energy hating the show again. My impressions:

They a desperate to get the GA audience back! It is getting more and more obvious:
- First DSB with Ryan tweeting pics non-stop
- A lot of NYC pictures (At the Ballet), as in calming fans that those characters are majorly present
- Now re-creating 'Grilled Cheesus'
- A Kurt centered episode so late in the season

But lets wait and see, because this episode will involve Chris and Mike and those scenes are universally acknowledged as the best scenes of Glee (funny how they tried to recreate it).

I slowly start to wonder of Klaine might actually really be friendzoned for a bit longer. It would be nice surprise, calm down the non-shippers (I mean they must realize how many ppl actually full out hate Klaine) and gives some tension for S5. It would make sense!

(P.S. I get the feeling that renewal negotiations between FOX and RIB must be tense and not how Ryan anticipated it).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next