Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Ranwing 11/30/2012, 10:14 pm

One thing that I can see happening in the Sadie Hawkins ep is Kurt becoming more assertive when it comes to his relationships. He's so often cast in the "girl's" place, the one who had to patiently wait until Blaine got it into his head to make the first move. For Kurt to be the one to make the first move when he recognized interest and ask the interested party out would be a pretty big shift in how Kurt approaches romantic encounters and with a positive response, will go miles in building up his confidence. Because, let's be honest... Kurt is a major catch.

fantastica wrote:let me guess - rachel encouraged kurt to go to Carmin because that's how she got in. so kurt went to Carmin directly and ask for an audition opportunity (maybe even why he didn't get accepted the frist time). carmin instead puts kurt on the spot when he wasn't prepared to perform. It's like "ok I am gonna give you an audition so do it now or shut up and never come back again". I am sure kurt will kill it. even if he still dosn't get in because carmin somehow holds grudge against him, at least I will get a new kurt solo to buy on itunes.

That was my first guess on how this plays out. It might also be Ms. Tibideaux trying to get around rules that she finds too restrictive. Kurt might very well have been rejected because of his thin resume and she wasn't able to bend the demands of admissions to get him in even if she really liked his first audition. She managed to play enough to get Rachel in because even though Rachel blew her audition, she had a very strong application and along with the Nationals performance, it was enough to make a case to admit her.

By asking Kurt to perform in front of alumni, critics and industry professionals and having him absolutely own the stage (because she knows what he is capable of), she would have an extremely powerful argument in favor of granting him a spot despite his thin application. There would be no way for anyone to insist that Kurt doesn't have the chops to be at NYADA when he just showed them on their own turf that he can match, if not surpass all those wonderfully accomplished performers that NYADA boasts.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Glorfindel 11/30/2012, 10:17 pm

tanita_mors wrote:a lot of people are recording vocals for this episode i think. i saw a twitt about kevin, chord, maybe more people. also the warblers are singing at sh dance. frankly the less blangst we see the better. darren criss and dramatic acting/emoting aren't two things i want to see in the same scene from the same actor. ever.
Hopefully this notPaul can keep up with Chris when it comes to acting. Now often Chris has to carry a scene and do the heavy lifting, especially with Klaine.

I noticed that even Dean came a bit alive this episode when he was acting opposite Chris. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/30/2012, 11:53 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:a lot of people are recording vocals for this episode i think. i saw a twitt about kevin, chord, maybe more people. also the warblers are singing at sh dance. frankly the less blangst we see the better. darren criss and dramatic acting/emoting aren't two things i want to see in the same scene from the same actor. ever.
Hopefully this notPaul can keep up with Chris when it comes to acting. Now often Chris has to carry a scene and do the heavy lifting, especially with Klaine.

I noticed that even Dean came a bit alive this episode when he was acting opposite Chris. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 12 650269930

I noticed that too. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 12 650269930

Now I want more scenes with Kurt and Brody without Rachel. This could be Kurt's first straight male friend, and he is ten times better than Sam would ever be.

He does have a skin regime, so they already have something in common. I just want a boy's night in. Dean just came alive in those scenes with Chris.

I hope they have picked they right actor to play not Paul and he has a tonne of chemistry with Chris.

And if Blaine is the one that reject's Tina, then there will even more hate, but it will be the fault of the Klainers that are soully Blaine stans. Quite a few people whose comments I have read else were are thinking RIB have had enough of them feeling privileged, being demanding, rude and offensive to them, that maybe they aren't going to get what they want, but if they are it won't be how they wanted it.

I say Sam, could be Blaine's crush, because he doesn't really interact with anyone else much, though maybe Artie, but I see Sam as the obvious choice, until I'm proven wrong.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/1/2012, 6:08 am

Kurt's new Li will be blond, YAY. I always wanted him to be and they're making my wish come true. But I hope it will be natural not Sam Evans kind of blond. I can't wait 2 more months for them to meet. I'm so exited.

And I don't think Blaine's crush will be on Sam. They know each other for almost 2 years and Blaine is perfectly aware that Sam is not interested in men. He can't be that stupid to fall for Sam just because he is nice to him. I think he will crush on one of the new guys Ryder or Jake.
I think if the other person who crushes on Blaine is a boy, he will be one of the Warblers. They will be in ep.11 or maybe Wade/Unique.
If it is a girls I think it will be Kitty. She is new, she probably doesn't know about Kurt and Blaine relationship and maybe she doesn't even know he is gay. But she is crazy so she may know he is gay and still go after him.
Some people think that Tina will like Blaine, but I doubt it. Tina was one of Kurt's closest friens, they still text each other and she is smart enough to know she has no chance with him. Marley has her hands full already. And I really don't see Britt or Sugar crushing on him.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/1/2012, 11:28 am

I stole it from Klaine thread on gleeforum

From gleekoutbr about Klaine/NY:
Can you tell us how many songs there are in 4x11?

Could you please say how many of the songs for 4x11 are in New York?

Is this legit that Blaine will sing a Walk the Moon song?
no

Does Kurt sing in 4x11?
no

Could you please tell us if the guy who is not named paul anymore sings something?
yes

Does Blaine have a solo in Episode 11?
no

Will Blaine sing in 4X11?
yes

is not-named-Paul's song a solo?
yes

a blam duet?
no
I don't know how I feel about NotPaul already having a solo... can't Kurt new LI be intoduced differently for once?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 12/1/2012, 11:43 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 12 112

In episode dream of Blaine stans:
  • Blaine: Do not have a solo, only participates in group numbers

• Not-named-Paul: is presented and has a solo

Ryan and company are first class trolls uhuhu lol! ptdr

I just discovered how to post
How do you post gifs?
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/1/2012, 11:57 am

god forbid if kurt's potential boyfriend is tone deaf.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/1/2012, 11:59 am

MissSoniaPP wrote:
How do you post gifs?
the same way you post pictures
click the image icon, paste the gif link and you are done.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/1/2012, 12:00 pm

These gleekoutbr spoilers! A new character introduced in a solo? What? I do not want another Jesse. It has to be someone from NYADA or a busker perhaps...ooh that would be interesting. But then again this non-Paul could be for McKinley after all and Kurt dates off-screen. Keeping expectations low, very low.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 12/1/2012, 12:09 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:These gleekoutbr spoilers! A new character introduced in a solo? What? I do not want another Jesse. It has to be someone from NYADA or a busker perhaps...ooh that would be interesting. But then again this non-Paul could be for McKinley after all and Kurt dates off-screen. Keeping expectations low, very low.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 12 113

The Not-named-Paul will be the only solo of NY.

I think he must be a student of NYADA saispa
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 12/1/2012, 1:11 pm

So, I am thinking that the NY side will open with Kurt in class (assuming he gets in). That may also be where the casting spoiler for the eclectic mix of people came in (classmates). I think Rachel's classes will continue to focus on dance while Kurt's will be more a musical theater class. Not-Paul sings his solo and Kurt is drawn in, much like Blaine. Class is dismissed and Kurt sticks around to tell Not-Paul that he thought he was great. Not-Paul says whatever he says. Kurt likes him, prompting the convo with Rachel where she says if he isn't doing anything, Kurt should ask him out. By the end of the ep, Kurt will, but I am still torn on whether I think he will be rejected or not. I am hoping Not-Paul says yes. I am also hoping he doesn't steal all the solos in NYC.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/1/2012, 1:13 pm

gosh, another mic hogger. blaine 2.0 w/ blond hair - a fusion of blaine and sam. I want kurt to sing, not this non-paul guy! dryy

but, if he gets to sing a solo, that means they are really serious about this guy.

zach woodley tweeted the other day that sugar will have a solo too, so will sam. not sure for which episode. definteily something they were shooting.

so let me guess: sugar has a crush on blaine and so she sings that solo probably on the stage to blaine. sugar is a bit socially "naiive" so she will likely do something that nobody will do when it comes to hitting on someone. I will put my bet on blaine hitting on sam, even if it's just internal, and never expressed to sam verbally.

I will exclude the possibility of another warbler hitting on blaine. the warblers had been swooning over blaine ever since blaine was born, so in a sense all of them are crushing on him constantly.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 12/1/2012, 2:00 pm

I'm sad that, once again, Kurt doesn't get to sing in a major storyline about himself. :( This is Never Been Kissed all over again - can't he and notPaul have a duet or something instead?

But on the bright side, like someone else mentioned, that means RIB are probably really really serious about this new love interest. Not even Brody has been given a solo yet, and he's been around for 10 episodes now, and is Rachel Berry's major new love interest. If they're giving this guy a song instead of Kurt, he better deliver musically - I'm expecting someone amazing Glee. tonguue Also, for better or worse, this is mirroring how Blaine was introduced. Blaine also got a solo his very first episode of introduction, and we all know how popular he became and how well the song sold. Maybe RIB are trying to recapture that amount of investment with notPaul?

But personally I hope the scene plays out differently than the one between Kurt and Blaine. Kurt falls in love too fast and too hard, boys flirting with him through song are like stabbing Cupid's arrow straight into his heart. I just hope notPaul is nice, if his dreamy flirty song is the reason Kurt falls for him, just like with Blaine. (Interestingly, Blaine also fell for Kurt because of a song, Blackbird...) I just want someone to like Kurt first for once, and be the first to express interest....not necessarily ask him out first, but clearly and obviously be attracted to him and like him.

Also, the moment these two officially become a couple, I'm going to start sending Murphy tweets begging for a Kurt and Paul duet. tonguue I must have at least one!!!

fantastica wrote:gosh, another mic hogger. blaine 2.0 w/ blond hair - a fusion of blaine and sam. I want kurt to sing, not this non-paul guy! dryy

but, if he gets to sing a solo, that means they are really serious about this guy.

zach woodley tweeted the other day that sugar will have a solo too, so will sam. not sure for which episode. definteily something they were shooting.

Zach later clarified that he meant Sugar and Sam have dancing solos, not singing ones. Kinda like when he tweeted Sam had a "solo" at Sectionals, all he really meant was that 5 seconds of dancing.

Last edited by ColferGirl on 12/1/2012, 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/1/2012, 2:08 pm

If Sam is the object of Blaine's crush (and I agree that it's a big if), it would be a pretty clear signal that Blaine's crush isn't genuine. Or more to the point, that Blaine is temporarily transfering his real romantic feelings (for Kurt) to someone else as a response to finding out that Kurt is dating someone else. Right now, Sam is the person that Blaine is closest to at McKinley. They do spend of lot of time together and Blaine knows that he's straight, but it's almost like how Kurt's crush with Finn progressed even though Kurt rationally knew that Finn was straight. Unlike the Finn situation, Sam wouldn't be threatened by Blaine's crush and would gently remind him that it's not Sam Blaine really wants. It's Kurt and Blaine's feelings will return to their proper focus. I think that Blaine's crush will be a brief phase of temporary insanity that's in direct response to Kurt (for now) moving on from him.

M&M wrote:So, I am thinking that the NY side will open with Kurt in class (assuming he gets in). That may also be where the casting spoiler for the eclectic mix of people came in (classmates). I think Rachel's classes will continue to focus on dance while Kurt's will be more a musical theater class. Not-Paul sings his solo and Kurt is drawn in, much like Blaine. Class is dismissed and Kurt sticks around to tell Not-Paul that he thought he was great. Not-Paul says whatever he says. Kurt likes him, prompting the convo with Rachel where she says if he isn't doing anything, Kurt should ask him out. By the end of the ep, Kurt will, but I am still torn on whether I think he will be rejected or not. I am hoping Not-Paul says yes. I am also hoping he doesn't steal all the solos in NYC.

I doubt that notPaul will become a huge focus in and of himself (the way Blaine did when he was introduced)... but Grilled Cheezus on a cracker, they need to start creating some actual characters at NYADA because besides Brody, the only people there who actually have names are Cassandra and Ms. Tibideaux. If Rachel and Kurt are going to have the majority of their stories filmed there, we need to have other students be more than nameless background players.

I think that if Kurt gets in on the heels of his outstanding performance at Showcase, he's going to be something of the hot wunderkind amoung the other students and might get the regard that Rachel had been actively seeking but never quite gotten (which would make a really interesting shift in their relationship dynamics - she always seemed happiest and most confident when she was the undisputed star and he was her support). If NotPaul's solo is a romantic song that he appears to be singing directly to Kurt (the same way that Blaine sang TD all the way back in NBK), it will be telegraphing genuine interest pretty obviously. Kurt's quandry would be how to respond. He wasn't confident enough in NBK to openly make his interest in Blaine known, but now? Riding on the high of being (hopefully) admitted on the heels of his outstanding performance? I want to see a more confident Kurt who isn't going to wait for the other guy to ask him out.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/1/2012, 5:59 pm

GleekOutBrasil:
Tina is singing I Don't Know How To Love Him from Jesus Christ Superstar in Sadie Hawkins [4:11].
Yes, I love that song! And Jenna's voice is such a good match for it. bounce

(Only too bad she will probably sing it about Blaine.) vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/1/2012, 6:19 pm

Glorfindel wrote:GleekOutBrasil:
Tina is singing I Don't Know How To Love Him from Jesus Christ Superstar in Sadie Hawkins [4:11].
Yes, I love that song! And Jenna's voice is such a good match for it. bounce

(Only too bad she will probably sing it about Blaine.) vomit2
Finally great song for Jenna! bounce
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/1/2012, 8:18 pm

congrats on Jenna finally getting a good solo, and hope this time she can FINISH it. there's a small chance that she won't because she will be rejected by this crush and she may again fall apart toward the end. and stupid glee may give her this treatment in the name of "continuity". poor thing. she really deserves a full solo, even if she decides to faint afterwards.

i hope blaine's crush on sam would be totally hidden. it's not rare for people to crush on someone they know they have absolutly no chance with (such as middle aged housewives' crush on certain gay celebrities Smile ), and it doesn't mean he would verbalize it, or make his feelings known. If he hides it well enough, it will not affect his relationship w/ sam in anyway.

p.s. i don't venture out of this place much for glee stuff. does anybody know if there's a big blam ship out there?

i have my fingers crossed for this non-paul guy. since he's confirmed to be OLDER, and likely wiser for good, he may again play a mentor role for kurt. I just don't want kurt to fall another mentor. i want him to date people of his equal.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 12/1/2012, 10:17 pm

I really hope notPaul is not a mentor figure, but they intended Blaine to be a mentor figure and look how that turned out. And even though I have mixed feelings about notPaul being given a solo as his intro, I think it shows that they are invested in his character, and that's good for Kurt.

I love Tina's next solo Smile. I just hope she's not the one with a crush on Blaine because she had a big problem with Blaine being the new Rachel, and then she wasn't sympathetic towards him when Finn said he was transferring to Dalton. I think she may be one of the only few people not worshipping Blaine at this point.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/1/2012, 11:03 pm

Ireth wrote:I really hope notPaul is not a mentor figure, but they intended Blaine to be a mentor figure and look how that turned out. And even though I have mixed feelings about notPaul being given a solo as his intro, I think it shows that they are invested in his character, and that's good for Kurt.

I love Tina's next solo Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 12 650269930. I just hope she's not the one with a crush on Blaine because she had a big problem with Blaine being the new Rachel, and then she wasn't sympathetic towards him when Finn said he was transferring to Dalton. I think she may be one of the only few people not worshipping Blaine at this point.

We don't know what happens yet with Tina and Blaine in episode 9. But I do think she could be lonely and maybe he gives some of the attention that clearly the others don't, and that could be later how she develops a crush on him. Lately she hasn't been completely sane. I think she is desperate for affection.

This was Kurt was with Finn.

And by the song she is singing I still think it could be Blaine.

Sofar Blaine has not interacted with Ryder or Jake, so I don't know how he could have a crush on either of them.

In 9 he is interacting with Tina and probably Sam again. In 10 he is in New York. Unless there is interaction with Jake or Ryder in episode 11 for Blaine to develop this crush, then that is only how it could happen.

I do think this episode could have a lot of people crushing on each other. It is sounding a bit cracktastic at the moment.

But is good to hear that Artie is getting two solos. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 12 650269930

I missed hearing him sing.

It is a pity about Kurt not singing. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 12 1371890812
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/1/2012, 11:37 pm

artie has no solos. just 2 group leads (better than none).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/2/2012, 3:12 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Ireth wrote:I really hope notPaul is not a mentor figure, but they intended Blaine to be a mentor figure and look how that turned out. And even though I have mixed feelings about notPaul being given a solo as his intro, I think it shows that they are invested in his character, and that's good for Kurt.

I love Tina's next solo Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 12 650269930. I just hope she's not the one with a crush on Blaine because she had a big problem with Blaine being the new Rachel, and then she wasn't sympathetic towards him when Finn said he was transferring to Dalton. I think she may be one of the only few people not worshipping Blaine at this point.

We don't know what happens yet with Tina and Blaine in episode 9. But I do think she could be lonely and maybe he gives some of the attention that clearly the others don't, and that could be later how she develops a crush on him. Lately she hasn't been completely sane. I think she is desperate for affection.

This was Kurt was with Finn.

And by the song she is singing I still think it could be Blaine.

Sofar Blaine has not interacted with Ryder or Jake, so I don't know how he could have a crush on either of them.

In 9 he is interacting with Tina and probably Sam again. In 10 he is in New York. Unless there is interaction with Jake or Ryder in episode 11 for Blaine to develop this crush, then that is only how it could happen.

I do think this episode could have a lot of people crushing on each other. It is sounding a bit cracktastic at the moment.

But is good to hear that Artie is getting two solos. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 12 650269930

I missed hearing him sing.

It is a pity about Kurt not singing. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 12 1371890812

I don't think it's necessary for Blaine to interact with Ryder or Jake to develop a crush on one of them. They are both cute and nice guys and I think it can be enough for somebody to like them. In season 1 when Kurt saw Finn for the first time they didn't talk at all. Puck pushed Kurt, Finn told something to Puck about it not being OK and that was all it took for Kurt to fall in love.

I hope this episode except for the Kurt/notPaul meeting will be just funny and ridiculous. And all these stupid crushes will be over in episode 12.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 12/2/2012, 2:28 pm

In about 11 hours, the moment we've all been waiting for will finally be here!!! I'm so excited to listen to Being Alive!!! Smile Smile Smile
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 12/2/2012, 5:48 pm

ColferGirl wrote:In about 11 hours, the moment we've all been waiting for will finally be here!!! I'm so excited to listen to Being Alive!!! Smile Smile Smile

I'm so excited, and nervous, and I'm crazy to see the episode hiphopa
I just don't know if I want to spoiler me the song before the episode.
It's been so long, we have waited so long to hear him again that I want to savor every frame...
Ok, I'm just babbling... sorry

I'm so so exicted! I want (for Chris and KUrt) a huge standing ovation evevrywhere, tv, web, tumblr, blog...
They have to understand what a shame is not use him in everyway possible in every episode!
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/2/2012, 5:55 pm

I haven't been this excited for a Kurt solo since they released INTBND. And I have a feeling that as extraordinary as that one was, this will probably rival AIWNSG for not only the best Kurt solo, but the best solo on Glee. Yes, I'm saying it now. This performance is going to surpass anything done by Rachel, Blaine, Santana or any of the other vocal heavy hitters.

It's an absolute crime that we've had to go for 12 full episodes without a solo from Kurt, or even a meaningful duet. It's so long overdue that it's not even funny or remotely excusable. I'm really hoping that we'll get a few more squeeze in before the end of the season.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/2/2012, 7:46 pm

when will the first listen be release? tonight or tomorrow morning?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next