Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Jellyrolls 1/10/2013, 4:31 am

I think Ryan is just being sarcastic with the Klaine stuff.

I am surprised that the star kid isn't working with Darren.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/10/2013, 4:41 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I think Ryan is just being sarcastic with the Klaine stuff.

I hope so. I know it most likey won't happen this way, but if Kurt and Blaine does get back together. I hope Blaine both apologize to Kurt not for just cheating, but for blaming him for it. A star kid is going to be on Glee?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/10/2013, 4:45 am

Blaine probably will be his date, they will sing together but I don't think there will be making out. Even if Kurt forgives him this is FOX they won't show two boys making out. This tweet confirms that there will be something important in the Valentine's day episode.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 40 Tumblr_mgedc1muWf1r1yqqgo2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 40 Tumblr_inline_mgec6xNCco1qinxg5
and someone posted this as an answer
Spoiler:
ptdr

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/10/2013, 4:49 am

fantastica wrote:
When Glee returns January 24th, just about EVERYONE will have something to fangirl about! While recently being interviewed on the red carpet at the Los Angeles premier of Struck By Lightning, Darren Criss gave everyone a rather cryptic clue about a certain someone making a notable appearance when the show returns. Darren stated, “There’s somebody who’s going to show up in an episode, that if people know where I come from […] Someone’s gonna show up. It’s really great.”

Well, fangirls and fanboys, “really great” is an understatement! Hot on the tails of the news that Glee is to be negotiated for a “fifth season and beyond,” PopWrapped can exclusively reveal that Joey Richter, will be the next Team Starkid member to make an appearance on the hit Television show.

As if that alone wasn’t reason to squeal with delight, we can also exclusively reveal that Fangirl Extrordinaire, Tessa Netting has also joined the show!

As if that isn’t enough to stop your pacemakers, we can also exclusively reveal that Richter and Netting will be joining the Adam’s Apples, a rival glee club that will do their best to convince Kurt to join them. How will the Adam’s Apples lure Kurt to their glee club, you ask? Well, their slower, epic version of Sir Mix-A-Lot’s 90’s rap classic, Baby Got Back, complete with PLENTY of rump shaking, just may do the trick.

http://popwrapped.tumblr.com/post/40145560701/exclusive-joey-richter-tessa-netting-join-the-cast

ok, a rival glee club, rival to whom? will they be competing w/ the high schoolers in nationals? or competing w/ rachel or something? so they are trying lure kurt into their club, telling him that they need him (to sway in the background) to win. dryy deja vu!

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

I hope so. I know it most likey won't happen this way, but if Kurt and Blaine does get back together. I hope Blaine both apologize to Kurt not for just cheating, but for blaming him for it. A star kid is going to be on Glee?

According to the article Fantastica posted above a star kid is going to be in the Adam's apples.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/10/2013, 5:00 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:
When Glee returns January 24th, just about EVERYONE will have something to fangirl about! While recently being interviewed on the red carpet at the Los Angeles premier of Struck By Lightning, Darren Criss gave everyone a rather cryptic clue about a certain someone making a notable appearance when the show returns. Darren stated, “There’s somebody who’s going to show up in an episode, that if people know where I come from […] Someone’s gonna show up. It’s really great.”

Well, fangirls and fanboys, “really great” is an understatement! Hot on the tails of the news that Glee is to be negotiated for a “fifth season and beyond,” PopWrapped can exclusively reveal that Joey Richter, will be the next Team Starkid member to make an appearance on the hit Television show.

As if that alone wasn’t reason to squeal with delight, we can also exclusively reveal that Fangirl Extrordinaire, Tessa Netting has also joined the show!

As if that isn’t enough to stop your pacemakers, we can also exclusively reveal that Richter and Netting will be joining the Adam’s Apples, a rival glee club that will do their best to convince Kurt to join them. How will the Adam’s Apples lure Kurt to their glee club, you ask? Well, their slower, epic version of Sir Mix-A-Lot’s 90’s rap classic, Baby Got Back, complete with PLENTY of rump shaking, just may do the trick.

http://popwrapped.tumblr.com/post/40145560701/exclusive-joey-richter-tessa-netting-join-the-cast

ok, a rival glee club, rival to whom? will they be competing w/ the high schoolers in nationals? or competing w/ rachel or something? so they are trying lure kurt into their club, telling him that they need him (to sway in the background) to win. dryy deja vu!

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

According to the article Fantastica posted above a star kid is going to be in the Adam's apples.

What I understood from the article is that Joey and Tessa's character will be in a rival glee club and try to steal Kurt from Adam and the Apples. So they are not members of the Apples. Well it was time for someone to fight for Kurt and his gorgeous voice.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/10/2013, 5:04 am

The article is poorly written. It says the star kid is in the Adam's apples. The use of the word rival is awkward
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/10/2013, 5:10 am

Kecks tweet makes everything misleading.

Something is happening with Kurt. But could Ryan be trolling, and it is Adam and not Blaine?

I think Tike are getting back together, and Brittana.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/10/2013, 5:26 am

Hey, guys Keck answered his tweet because someone tweeted him. Ryan is trolling, but maybe some of it is true.

Imagine Kurt and Adam making out in a car and is seen by Blaine. I am thinking this is what happens. But I am probably wrong. But I am so hoping not.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 40 444623_original
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 1/10/2013, 5:47 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kecks tweet makes everything misleading.

Something is happening with Kurt. But could Ryan be trolling, and it is Adam and not Blaine?

I think/hope you are right, bringing them back together at that point of the story would have no sense whatsoever, since we know that Adam will first appear in 4.11 and won't be in 4.12 (since Kurt will barely be featured). If Kurt and Adam only are a couple for a little part of 4.11 and a bit of 4.13, then I don't see what the use was of even bringing him in the picture. I'd rather have their relationship develop slowly than have it packed in 2 episodes as they did for his Vogue storyline, which, in fact, we saw absolutely nothing of IMO, since we didn't see any of Kurt actual day time job apart for handling 2 phone calls (EPIC FAIL).
However, I don't think Adam will be Kurt's date, it seems a little too soon for him to bring a total random stranger to his teacher wedding (except if it's a smack in Blaine's face). Murphy is just screwing with Klainers heads to get viewers. Pathetic. I know we "owe" Glee and Chris/Kurt to him, but sometimes I regret it....
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/10/2013, 10:02 am

coxfire wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Kecks tweet makes everything misleading.

I think/hope you are right, bringing them back together at that point of the story would have no sense whatsoever, since we know that Adam will first appear in 4.11 and won't be in 4.12 (since Kurt will barely be featured). If Kurt and Adam only are a couple for a little part of 4.11 and a bit of 4.13, then I don't see what the use was of even bringing him in the picture. I'd rather have their relationship develop slowly than have it packed in 2 episodes as they did for his Vogue storyline, which, in fact, we saw absolutely nothing of IMO, since we didn't see any of Kurt actual day time job apart for handling 2 phone calls (EPIC FAIL).
However, I don't think Adam will be Kurt's date, it seems a little too soon for him to bring a total random stranger to his teacher wedding (except if it's a smack in Blaine's face). Murphy is just screwing with Klainers heads to get viewers. Pathetic. I know we "owe" Glee and Chris/Kurt to him, but sometimes I regret it....

I agree. Just because Ryan says two couples are getting back together doesn't mean he is talking about Klaine, Finchel or even Brittana. Tina and Mike, Tina and Artie, Sam and Mercedes, Puck and Lauren were couples too, maybe two of them will get back together. Maybe he means Jake and Marley. They went just on one date but maybe in Ryan's mind they were a couple.

According to some spoilers Adam wont appear on the show after episode 13. I will be so disappointed. I really want Kurt to have real relationship with someone else before getting back with Blaine. What was the point of Blaine's cheating, all those tears, heartbreak and drama if they were going to reunite them without any real character development for Blaine or apology for blaming Kurt. Blaine is doing absolutely nothing to win Kurt back. He will even have a crush on someone else in the new episode.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/10/2013, 10:24 am

I hope that Adam is in more than just two episodes. Valentine's Day is too soon for Klaine to get back together, especially since Kurt hasn't really forgiven Blaine yet even though they are talking. Kurt is a hopeless romantic. He shouldn't get over it easy.

But then again, this is Glee, and the screwed up minds of RIB and the writers would think Valentine's Day would be the perfect time for a Klaine reconciliation. The diehard Klainers are so vocal about wanting them to get back together and get married, and RIB and the writers are such expert fan panderers and Blaine worshippers that they very well could reunite them, even though Kurt really shouldn't be ready for it. A couple dates with Adam isn't enough to make Kurt realize he is meant to spend eternity with Blaine.

They shouldn't reunite Klaine until they are in the same city because it doesn't work for them. Blaine caved in less than a month, and if he is crushing on other boys, then obviously knowing that Kurt is the love of his life isn't reality. If they were a couple in seperate cities and not seeing each other regularly, that suspiscion of "Is Blaine with someone again?" would always be on Kurt's mind.

But unfortunately since the only things Darren has chemistry with onscreen are Chris and singing, things may very well be forced to happen before they should.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 1/10/2013, 10:34 am

According to some spoilers Adam wont appear on the show after episode 13.

Wow, if it's real, I'm pissed. Seriously, if it wasn't for Chris (and some of the old cast) I would have dropped Glee a long time ago, considering how the writing and the choice of songs (Call me maybe? Gangnam style?) have dropped below mediocre. Bringing a new guy for Kurt was a way to boost New York, which was too underdevelopped this year. So many opportunities were wasted by those writers who preferred to focus on McKinley
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/10/2013, 11:12 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 40 Tumblr11

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 40 210

I think Ryan is saying what the fans are asking for him to say:
  • that Klaine will have a duet

• there will be make out in a car

• That Kurt date will be Blaine and not Adam

Because it ends with "Ur Welcome" suure

Keck: “Ryan Murphy supplies all the Glee scoops now. That’s why Iive move on to casttle, once, etc.”
This is the sarcastic way of responding to Keck twitter

Something tells me that the only thing that will happen will be the Klaine duet.
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/10/2013, 12:04 pm

So after reading all the spoilers, it seems that Kurt and Blaine are going back together in Wemma's wedding? Isn't too soon? So can they explain why they bring Adam?

Ok I knew they're going to be together at some point of season 4, but I expected (and still expect) that is gonna be in episode 21/22, meanwhile Kurt is dating Adam and at the same time he start to be confused about his feelings toward these two guys.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/10/2013, 12:49 pm

brisallie wrote:So after reading all the spoilers, it seems that Kurt and Blaine are going back together in Wemma's wedding? Isn't too soon? So can they explain why they bring Adam?

Ok I knew they're going to be together at some point of season 4, but I expected (and still expect) that is gonna be in episode 21/22, meanwhile Kurt is dating Adam and at the same time he start to be confused about his feelings toward these two guys.

To answer your questions:

If Kurt and Blaine are back together on Valentine's Day, it is way too soon. But this is Glee, and they do have a history of reuniting couples for Valentine's Day (Finn and Quinn in season 2, though they weren't broken up, they made a grand reuniting for Klaine last season for the Valentine's Day episode).

Yes, it is too soon--way too soon--for a Klaine reunion.

If it does happen this quick, and Adam is really just in two episodes, it's probably only to shut up us Kurtsies who say that Kurt shouldn't get back together with Blaine without dating other guys.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where people thing that true everlasting love at first sight is the way of the world thanks to books like Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey. People want that "meant to be electrifying heat" between their couples. So a couple of dates with Adam could very well be enough in this screwed up fantasy world to send Kurt back to Blaine's arms.

Of course the problem I have with this thought is that it wasn't love at first sight for one half of Klaine. It took Blaine months to feel attraction towards Kurt. And it took him screwing the some random face book dude for Blaine to realize that Kurt was the love of his life.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/10/2013, 12:54 pm

what are we supost to be welcome for. that kurt is back with the big oilslick. yes, i'm shitting myself with excitement. no thank you. i pray to god that he was just mouthing off at keck for that clear yab about spoilers.

also, that guy from starkid is a shit actor too. i saw both of those hp musicals, and him and darren were insufferable. i guess glee has fallen so low that they have to recruit like that. and i'm with kim, how are adam and the apples a rival glee club. a rival to whom exactly.

wow, not a single interesting or exciting news about glee in months. i'm officially over this shit show. it can die a fast painful death (although i know we have at least another season to endure so they make it to syndication).

man chris, being your fan while glee is still on is torture. at least he gets exposure and a good paycheck from it.

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=405
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40