Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  M&M 12/2/2012, 8:40 pm

fantastica wrote:when will the first listen be release? tonight or tomorrow morning?

It's released tonight, 11pm eastern on Itunes. Tumblr will probably start posting it right away.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  fantastica 12/2/2012, 9:01 pm

^ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! thank you honey! it's only 4 hrs from now. enough time for me to go through a long to-do list. so excited!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/2/2012, 9:03 pm

Is a shame about Artie. But I can't wait to hear "Being Alive". Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 13 3933776953
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 12/2/2012, 9:23 pm

fantastica wrote:^ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! thank you honey! it's only 4 hrs from now. enough time for me to go through a long to-do list. so excited!

I know! I am literally counting down the hours!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/2/2012, 9:55 pm

M&M wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! thank you honey! it's only 4 hrs from now. enough time for me to go through a long to-do list. so excited!

I know! I am literally counting down the hours!

I am hoping my broadband stick doesn't run out by then. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 13 2176491633
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/2/2012, 10:01 pm

alright girl, take a 3 hr break from the net, then come back full force to get the song. neutre save those precious megabites. you will need them.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/3/2012, 12:49 am

Just a little over 4 days to see Kurt's lovely scene, and undoubtedly magnificent song. I am a sad panda, because I am waiting for everyone to gush how great the song is, because I try not to spoil songs for myself, and it is one long wait!!

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/3/2012, 2:15 am

just heard it's not gonna be released today????? what the?????? all this waiting is gonna give me diarrhea! :angry:
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/3/2012, 2:30 am

I woke up at 5 am because I was so unpatient and now I am waiting and waiting and nothing. :angry:
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/3/2012, 2:35 am

you poor thing. go back to sleep girl, and wake up tomorrow to something hopefully a kurt solo for real.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/3/2012, 2:37 am

i heard Being Alive is on Philipino itunes. what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!! this is how they torture us. it's like we can just go to Philipines by tele-transport.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/3/2012, 2:47 am

fantastica wrote:i heard Being Alive is on Philipino itunes. what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!! this is how they torture us. it's like we can just go to Philipines by tele-transport.
Really? so theres still hope some nice person can download it and put it on the internet for us :-) It reminds me when Kurts whitney solo was realeased as a last song or when we have to wait till Monday for Perfect while the other songs were released on friday. they seem to enjoy torturing us. I certainly hope the song will be worth of all this :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 12/3/2012, 3:16 am

IT'S OUT!!! GSNFFKMSDGNUJDFKGSBR I CAN'T UPLOAD IT. CAUSE IDK HOW. D:
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 12/3/2012, 3:17 am

msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/3/2012, 3:18 am

thanks. listening..... asjdfljdslf;jsdlfk;jsdfljdsflkjsdflkjsdlfkjdsfkldsjflksjdfklsjdafldjfsdlk!

tha's glorious bb! crycry

don't like the piano music much though...like, too loud or something.

Last edited by fantastica on 12/3/2012, 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/3/2012, 3:21 am

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/3/2012, 3:22 am

Okay, I need more descriptive adjectives than ajdslalkdfjlksfjalksajkldfjakl, although that is nice. neutre

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/3/2012, 3:24 am

*sigh* It was DEFINITELY worth the wait. WOW. Chris, you continue to amaze me.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 12/3/2012, 3:24 am

He sounds amazing! I can't wait for the visuals!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/3/2012, 3:26 am

chris is so effortless... maybe because this is a "man's song"? i mean there are so many men's songs that would sound so beautiful if he gets to sing, but no, they have to give them to some other male members who often have to scream from the bottom of their lungs to reach those high notes, while chris can sound so effortless, like butta...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/3/2012, 3:26 am

Divalicious wrote:Okay, I need more descriptive adjectives than ajdslalkdfjlksfjalksajkldfjakl, although that is nice. neutre
It's absolutely marvelous. Full, rich, 'mature', effortless.
A bit underplayed, but in a way that it comes across anyway. It's the underlying emotions that are strong that get to you, not so much the expression in the singing itself.
If that makes any sense. blinkk Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/3/2012, 3:30 am

OMG that was amazing, beautiful, the best song they have done all season.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/3/2012, 3:31 am

fantastica wrote:chris is so effortless... maybe because this is a "man's song"? i mean there are so many men's songs that would sound so beautiful if he gets to sing, but no, they have to give them to some other male members who often have to scream from the bottom of their lungs to reach those high notes, while chris can sound so effortless, like butta...
Ha, I added 'effortless' to my post too, 'cause that's what it is. There's no straining in his voice, just beautiful singing. wub

I'll go take care of my kids now. Back in about an hour or so.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 12/3/2012, 3:33 am

OMG OMG OMG I am crying so hard it's so flipping beautiful I can't you guys I'm sobbing it's sooooo gorgeous omg *dead*

It was so worth the wait he sounds so damn good gonna go listen to it 1000 more times OMG you guys seriously I can't stop crying it's so pretty and emotional and wonderful. crycry crycry crycry
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/3/2012, 3:34 am

I am a weak person, when it comes to spoilers, but not listening to music is especially hard right now. Chris in a solo, after oh so long without a voice, it is difficult not listening. Hearing people so excited about the song just makes me more excited, but I still like the first time to be on the show. I need the visuals to make it perfect for me. Thank you for posting your feelings, it makes me even more excited. I love Chris and his voice so much, I am very, very excited.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next