Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Divalicious 12/10/2012, 2:50 pm

Yes, sadly, they do not write story equal to talent, in many cases. The positive side of things is they are introducing him with a song, a direct parallel to how Kurt met Blaine, even if everything else about him is different. The fact that he is head of a Glee club, while lending him to getting all the songs, and Kurt nothing yet again, makes him seem a little more prominent. At least we are used to Kurt not getting to sing in his own story, but perhaps he will get to duet at least. We know from sad experience that Kurt's voice is the one they will always use the least, as they sit in their happy, little, safe, dark box.

They gave Rachel a Dad who could sing, but he was there to be Rachel's dad. I think they like casting singers in case in some future episode, they might have an opportunity to have them perform something, but Glee is so jam packed, those opportunities don't arise. Mike O'Malley is supposed to have his own band, and he sings, yet he has never uttered a note, because he is there as Kurt's Dad.

They also spent a lot of time looking for this guy, and he is connected to a character that needs a story outside of Rachel, but still connected to NYADA. Sure, they had brought in Sebastian, and now Hunter, but both are based outside of the main venues, which are now McKinley and NYADA. Even though Sebastian was hitting well, he didn't hit with Blaine, and a story between Kurt and Sebastian wasn't their goal with him, so away he goes.

We could be building this up and find out it is a two episode thing to make Kurt realize how much he loves Blaine. We are used to disappointment in Kurtsiedom, so I might voice hopes, but I have zero expectations about Kurt being given a long, lovely story. They might hand Rachel endless compliments, and have her dance through town singing with a cute guy, over and over again, but Kurt always gets the watered down, shortened version of things. But that is okay, because Chris brings more to one scene, than the entire amount of Brochel they have thrown at us. Quality over quantity, and with Chris we know we will at least always get the former.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Jellyrolls 12/10/2012, 7:15 pm

Knowing this fandom, some people will be shipping Oliver with Blaine four seconds after he appears on screen
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 12/10/2012, 7:34 pm

yup Divalicious has made everything pretty clear.
In my mind they use Finchel and Klaine as a two faces medallion : first time/break up, and I think even the make up thing will be followed in the same episode and for the moment the Brochl is so on that i can't imagine a Finchel reunion very soon, That may happens to Wemma Wedding or in the Moulin Rouge episode, as it seem "come what may" is a Finchel choice for yellow-hat-Ryan...
I admit that my last expectation for the reunion is at least for the prom... But maybe we all be lucky and the fandom will fall in love with Adam
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/10/2012, 9:16 pm

there's a good chance this adam guy is a serious hiring rather than a definite short term thing. the fact that they made him a head of NYADA's glee club, rather than a mere student in some class, or a member of some other clubs/student organizations, is a strong indication that he and that glee club is here to stay. I am pretty sure later rachel will join too, and whatever other graduates from ohio who also get into NYADA now or next year. having this second glee club made the NY stories relevent - because it will also be about glee club, thus "glee"!

the fact that Adam is already a senior means they have teh option to write him out next year. so he may not return if he doesn't hit the popularity target, and u-know-who would get in and replace him. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/10/2012, 11:07 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 Tumblr_meue2rR5O91qh5dyro1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/10/2012, 11:51 pm

The other thing about a NYADA Glee club is it can open different competition venues other than the tired Sectionals/Regionals/National's stuff. I don't know if they will go there, but if there can be competitions about who has the longest beard, I don't see why there can't be more vocal competitions out there than the re-hashed ones.

The PJ conversation will likely Rachel deciding if she should sleep with Brody, yawn, how exciting. Too bad it doesn't look like Kurt will be part of this calender business they are talking about at GF. I just hope we get one shirtless scene with Kurt before the series ends. We deserve our candy as much as any other fandom pretty please .

I don't know about the actors who play Sebastian or Hunter, but I did see a photograph with Oliver, Robert and Zack together (don't know the woman) and found it interesting that he is hanging out with them. Well, in about a month we'll have a pretty good idea where they are going with Adam. I do know I really don't think he is singing the song to impress Kurt. I think Kurt, seeing a Glee club, decides to join, and walks in on a rehearsal. After the song, Kurt voices his desire to join, and Adam gives him information, and then his card. That is when we will see Kurt kind of flustered if he should ask the guy out. He goes in thinking to join something that gave him happiness in Lima, and comes out with a potential date. Then he has to decide if he is ready to get his feet wet in the dating pool again.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/11/2012, 12:30 am

oh, what was that calender biz that GF was talking about? some of us don't go there you know. mind if you share those spoiler/gossip w/ us?

competitions 3 times a year is too much, and many people are completely sick and tired of it already. they probably won't do any competition at all for the rest of the year.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/11/2012, 12:47 am

Two things, Ryan tweeted a picture of Ryder as Mr. July, wearing patriotic shorts and indicated it was from the Men of McKinley calender. Then a friend of Darren was on set, and was talking about Glee boys with no shirts on, and indicated that Darren was part of the project. There are strong feelings that the Glee kids are doing a calender. Plus there are the spoilers regarding some hinted nakedness, so there is much drool going on about a sexy calender. But with it being McKinley, I doubt Kurt will be a part of it. The fandom would combust with the revealing of Chris nekkidness. I wish the writers would quit trying to save us coool

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/11/2012, 1:03 am

Divalicious wrote:Two things, Ryan tweeted a picture of Ryder as Mr. July, wearing patriotic shorts and indicated it was from the Men of McKinley calender. Then a friend of Darren was on set, and was talking about Glee boys with no shirts on, and indicated that Darren was part of the project. There are strong feelings that the Glee kids are doing a calender. Plus there are the spoilers regarding some hinted nakedness, so there is much drool going on about a sexy calender. But with it being McKinley, I doubt Kurt will be a part of it. The fandom would combust with the revealing of Chris nekkidness. I wish the writers would quit trying to save us Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 2652883923

In other words they are getting desperate. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 357632081

Do we really need a stupid storyline about the McKinley boys doing a calender. This is unnecessary and boring.

I don't watch this show to perv on shirtless guys. If it was Chris, being honest, yes I would like to see that, but it still isn't important to me. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 1688725052

And read somewhere in a news article that Adam was the vocal coach. But I'll wait until he does a an interview before believing what any article says as some say he is the leader of the Glee Club, so he is a senior. But like I said I will wait and see.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 12/11/2012, 1:09 am

fantastica wrote:oh, what was that calender biz that GF was talking about? some of us don't go there you know. mind if you share those spoiler/gossip w/ us?

competitions 3 times a year is too much, and many people are completely sick and tired of it already. they probably won't do any competition at all for the rest of the year.

I agree, I think they don't want anymore competition episodes so they came up with a surefire way of making ND lose.

And I'm happy they gave a face and name to Adam, and that Oliver has such a solid background and is easy on the eyes. Other than that I'm reserving all judgement until I see the episode.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/11/2012, 1:55 am

I didn't know where to put this, but is appears New York is more popular than some idiot fans think it isn't. As the typical mail is people loving the New York and not the McKinley stories.

randomgermanperson Follow

Tv Guide

Question: I’m watching Glee again this season as I have the entire series. Snarky and silly has made it very entertaining. However, as a fella who usually watches crime shows, when are they finally going to kill off Rachel and Kurt? Can we see NYADA go under with the economy or simply explode? Rachel just won a contest and Kurt finally got in to the school, so let that be the last of ‘em. Glee is getting to be like watching two different shows that flip back and forth during the same time slot — one that I enjoy and one that I don’t. Because of this, the one I enjoy at the high school is becoming choppy and slow. Is there an explosion coming or should I move on? — Perry

Matt Roush: [b]Sorry, Perry, if the mail I’ve been getting most of this season is any indication, you’re in the minority in preferring the high-school action (which can seem awfully derivative) over the New York subplots. If anything is in danger of imploding, it’s McKinley High. But there’s no question the experience of watching Glee is unusual this season, with so much cross-cutting between what might have been a spinoff and what’s happening back in Ohio. Not to mention the repeated return appearances by characters who by all logic should have moved on for good by now. Read on for a more typical reaction (in my mailbag anyway) to Glee these days.

Question: I am very glad I record Glee, because I can then fast-forward through any part of the high-school storyline (except for the performances) and get to the New York stories. Rachel’s and Kurt’s performances last week took my breath away. If Lea Michele is not cast as the next Fanny Brice in the revival of Funny Girl, someone is not paying attention. There are spin-offs of many shows: NCIS, CSI, so why not Glee: NY? Do you think the New York story line is popular enough for Ryan Murphy to consider a spinoff? I can barely watch the high-school parts of Glee, but love the New York part of the show. Whoopi Goldberg, Kate Hudson and especially Sarah Jessica Parker are terrific and maybe a few seniors could eventually join them. I am pretty much over Glee but very much into what happens to Rachel and Kurt on their journey to sdeededeeom. — Sharon

Matt Roush: I had the same Funny Girl thought watching Rachel in her showcase performance. Not for the first time, of course, and to think anyone even tried to bring a revival of that show to Broadway without Lea Michele is just loony tunes. Back to Glee. [b]Among the problems with giving this show an actual spinoff: Fox’s real estate is awfully limited, and Glee isn’t the powerhouse it used to be, so it’s hard to imagine a lineup where there would be two hours devoted to Glee-related content during the week. (Although if it could have spared us The Mob Doctor…) Since the New York storylines seem to be so well received, maybe there will be a way to structure the series in the future with more entire episodes or arcs devoted to what’s happening in New York (with “glee” as a metaphor for chasing one’s musical dreams), with the high-school stories getting their own self-contained hours. Or maybe Glee will just evolve into something entirely different. This was always going to be a season of significant transition for Glee, and where it goes next is ripe for speculation.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 12/11/2012, 2:00 am

ColferInspired wrote:I didn't know where to put this, but is appears New York is more popular than some idiot fans think it isn't. As the typical mail is people loving the New York and not the McKinley stories.

Tv Guide

Question: I’m watching Glee again this season as I have the entire series. Snarky and silly has made it very entertaining. However, as a fella who usually watches crime shows, when are they finally going to kill off Rachel and Kurt? Can we see NYADA go under with the economy or simply explode? Rachel just won a contest and Kurt finally got in to the school, so let that be the last of ‘em. Glee is getting to be like watching two different shows that flip back and forth during the same time slot — one that I enjoy and one that I don’t. Because of this, the one I enjoy at the high school is becoming choppy and slow. Is there an explosion coming or should I move on? — Perry

Matt Roush: [b]Sorry, Perry, if the mail I’ve been getting most of this season is any indication, you’re in the minority in preferring the high-school action (which can seem awfully derivative) over the New York subplots. If anything is in danger of imploding, it’s McKinley High. But there’s no question the experience of watching Glee is unusual this season, with so much cross-cutting between what might have been a spinoff and what’s happening back in Ohio. Not to mention the repeated return appearances by characters who by all logic should have moved on for good by now. Read on for a more typical reaction (in my mailbag anyway) to Glee these days.

Question: I am very glad I record Glee, because I can then fast-forward through any part of the high-school storyline (except for the performances) and get to the New York stories. Rachel’s and Kurt’s performances last week took my breath away. If Lea Michele is not cast as the next Fanny Brice in the revival of Funny Girl, someone is not paying attention. There are spin-offs of many shows: NCIS, CSI, so why not Glee: NY? Do you think the New York story line is popular enough for Ryan Murphy to consider a spinoff? I can barely watch the high-school parts of Glee, but love the New York part of the show. Whoopi Goldberg, Kate Hudson and especially Sarah Jessica Parker are terrific and maybe a few seniors could eventually join them. I am pretty much over Glee but very much into what happens to Rachel and Kurt on their journey to sdeededeeom. — Sharon

Matt Roush: I had the same Funny Girl thought watching Rachel in her showcase performance. Not for the first time, of course, and to think anyone even tried to bring a revival of that show to Broadway without Lea Michele is just loony tunes. Back to Glee. [b]Among the problems with giving this show an actual spinoff: Fox’s real estate is awfully limited, and Glee isn’t the powerhouse it used to be, so it’s hard to imagine a lineup where there would be two hours devoted to Glee-related content during the week. (Although if it could have spared us The Mob Doctor…) Since the New York storylines seem to be so well received, maybe there will be a way to structure the series in the future with more entire episodes or arcs devoted to what’s happening in New York (with “glee” as a metaphor for chasing one’s musical dreams), with the high-school stories getting their own self-contained hours. Or maybe Glee will just evolve into something entirely different. This was always going to be a season of significant transition for Glee, and where it goes next is ripe for speculation.

Saw this and LOL'd! I am fairly sure that a large majority of people who favor McKinley are Blarren stans.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/11/2012, 2:11 am

M&M wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I didn't know where to put this, but is appears New York is more popular than some idiot fans think it isn't. As the typical mail is people loving the New York and not the McKinley stories.

Tv Guide

Saw this and LOL'd! I am fairly sure that a large majority of people who favor McKinley are Blarren stans.

I always thought that but it nice to know that a majority of the mail want Kurt and Rachel but don't want McKinley. It just shows there aren't that many for the newbies or for Blarren. Fox and RIB must be aware of this by now.

I don't think having the McKinley boys half naked is going to draw more interest. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 357632081

They just getting desperate for people to love the McKinley side, only it isn't working. This is making me happy the New York side, though we haven't got much it, is more popular than the McKinley side.

I wish they would just let McKinley die because it is. This side of the show is embarassing to watch.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/11/2012, 2:39 am

Divalicious wrote:Two things, Ryan tweeted a picture of Ryder as Mr. July, wearing patriotic shorts and indicated it was from the Men of McKinley calender. Then a friend of Darren was on set, and was talking about Glee boys with no shirts on, and indicated that Darren was part of the project. There are strong feelings that the Glee kids are doing a calender. Plus there are the spoilers regarding some hinted nakedness, so there is much drool going on about a sexy calender. But with it being McKinley, I doubt Kurt will be a part of it. The fandom would combust with the revealing of Chris nekkidness. I wish the writers would quit trying to save us coool

I don't understand what all the drooling and excitement is about. We have already seen these guys shirtless thousand of times. Most of the actor if not all of them had half naked photo shoots with different magazines. Why should I be excited about something I've already seen? Not that I care even if I haven't.
Of course Chris will be left out of this again. I don't want to be a shallow fangirl and just respect his talent, but I want to see this gorgeous boy without that damn shirt at least ones.
I'm sure they will bring even Mike and Puck back for this. But they don't consider Kurt one of the boys so it's normal that he won't be part of it.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/11/2012, 2:49 am

The cast of Glee presents what they remember of “The First Noel.”

The First Noel | GLEE

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/11/2012, 3:00 am

sheny wrote:The cast of Glee presents what they remember of “The First Noel.”

The First Noel | GLEE

I saw this. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 3429310274

Chris is so cute and so funny. So is Chord and Jane.Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 2641883990
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/11/2012, 3:07 am

sheny wrote:
Divalicious wrote:Two things, Ryan tweeted a picture of Ryder as Mr. July, wearing patriotic shorts and indicated it was from the Men of McKinley calender. Then a friend of Darren was on set, and was talking about Glee boys with no shirts on, and indicated that Darren was part of the project. There are strong feelings that the Glee kids are doing a calender. Plus there are the spoilers regarding some hinted nakedness, so there is much drool going on about a sexy calender. But with it being McKinley, I doubt Kurt will be a part of it. The fandom would combust with the revealing of Chris nekkidness. I wish the writers would quit trying to save us Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 2652883923

I don't understand what all the drooling and excitement is about. We have already seen these guys shirtless thousand of times. Most of the actor if not all of them had half naked photo shoots with different magazines. Why should I be excited about something I've already seen? Not that I care even if I haven't.
Of course Chris will be left out of this again. I don't want to be a shallow fangirl and just respect his talent, but I want to see this gorgeous boy without that damn shirt at least ones.
I'm sure they will bring even Mike and Puck back for this. But they don't consider Kurt one of the boys so it's normal that he won't be part of it.

Like I said they are getting desperate for people to want the McKinley side more. This probably is one of their last ditch attempts.

I doubt if it would even cause a semi riot as like you said people have seen them shirtless before. But if it was Chris then it would be different as no-one has seen him shirtless since Russel Fish and back then he wasn't as buff as he is now.

They don't want any attention taken from their macho masculine boys. *bitter sarcasm*
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/11/2012, 3:19 am

Actually, I did think when they had the calender idea, we've seen all that real estate before, guys, show us something new. I mean, I don't pay huge attention to the McKinley side of things, but other than Artie, haven't we already seen all of them shirtless? Or just seems that way. Instead of giving guys all the girls in short skirts and tight dresses, we are giving the girls the guys without shirts.

It was highly encouraging to know that I am not in the minority in preferring NY, but it isn't because of Rachel, only Kurt. I wish they would stop having Rachel/Lea follow the path that Barbra paved, and have her do one of her own. The more she copies, the more I feel that Lea is perceived a good actress because she is simply playing an exaggerated version of herself. Or copying Barbra. I want to see her expand her ability, instead of becoming only one note. Chris in the beginning was said to be just playing himself, and that is why he was so good. Now that more interviews are out there, and his movie is coming, people know that is simply not true. He is a good actor, and pushes himself to try things. Truly an artist. I don't want to diss Lea, she seems to be a lovely person, who is wide open emotionally. She seems to embrace life and loves what she does. I just don't see her playing Fanny Brice, I see her playing Barbra playing Fanny Brice.

Of course, with all this feedback, loving NY, and we already have Rachel in hot pants, or short skirts/tight dresses constantly, I think they really should investigate the occasional Kurt coming out of the shower in just a towel sort of thing. Just to keep things even, you know. It's only fair.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/11/2012, 3:34 am

Divalicious wrote:Actually, I did think when they had the calender idea, we've seen all that real estate before, guys, show us something new. I mean, I don't pay huge attention to the McKinley side of things, but other than Artie, haven't we already seen all of them shirtless? Or just seems that way. Instead of giving guys all the girls in short skirts and tight dresses, we are giving the girls the guys without shirts.

It was highly encouraging to know that I am not in the minority in preferring NY, but it isn't because of Rachel, only Kurt. I wish they would stop having Rachel/Lea follow the path that Barbra paved, and have her do one of her own. The more she copies, the more I feel that Lea is perceived a good actress because she is simply playing an exaggerated version of herself. Or copying Barbra. I want to see her expand her ability, instead of becoming only one note. Chris in the beginning was said to be just playing himself, and that is why he was so good. Now that more interviews are out there, and his movie is coming, people know that is simply not true. He is a good actor, and pushes himself to try things. Truly an artist. I don't want to diss Lea, she seems to be a lovely person, who is wide open emotionally. She seems to embrace life and loves what she does. I just don't see her playing Fanny Brice, I see her playing Barbra playing Fanny Brice.

Of course, with all this feedback, loving NY, and we already have Rachel in hot pants, or short skirts/tight dresses constantly, I think they really should investigate the occasional Kurt coming out of the shower in just a towel sort of thing. Just to keep things even, you know. It's only fair.

I agree.

But then the can't risk Kurt/Chris being conceived as hotter than the others guys on the show. Which plenty are even seeing that more and more.

The calender is going to be one big bore fest.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/11/2012, 4:06 am

ok now it makes sense because ep 12 is called "naked". i will give kudos to them if they let Alex/Wade be naked as well. oh, and how about Artie? actually i have seen pics of Kevin topless besides a pool, and he's surprisingly toned. but his character is a nerd w/ grandpa outfits so he's not supposed to be sexy at all, thus can't be naked. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/11/2012, 4:11 am

Calender with shirtless boys? It's really desperate attempt to bring people's attention.Rolling Eyes

I don't know if I prefer McKinley or New York, I think that New York has big potential because there are new places, new everything, but they have been terrible wasting it. Everything is too rushed wihout proper build up, everything is too easy for them, it has terrible lack of other people, Kurt and Rachel are isolated from everyone else. And the whole NYADA storyline has been very disappointing so far, do they have there anything else besides dance classes?

If New was better writen I would probably prefer it also because my favorite is there but the writting is so amateriush...

The new video is so adorable, Chris's lyrics Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 3429310274
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 12/11/2012, 6:19 am

Wow, I was away for a business trip and so much happens while I'm not there!!

Regarding Oliver (future Adam, unless a new last time modification occurs), I for one find him interesting. I understand that he doesn't correspond to everyone taste, but he is far from ugly (well, I know I personnaly wouldn't let him sleep on the couch if he had to spend the night at my flat, Laughing ) Besides, I don't like the concept of "X is too good for Y", because that's something we heard to much from Blaine stans, always saying crap like Blaine was too good looking for Kurt. I find it awfully reductive and shallow, leaving out completely the fact that, in the end, looks are not all there is in a relationship.
To be honest, I don't really care if he is better looking or not than Blaine (who looks good but is not in my eyes the teenage dream RIB wants me to think he is), but instead, I hope they delve more into the personnal interaction of Kurt and "Adam". The major problem I had with Klaine is how dull the couple became once they got together, and I found Blaine, albeit nice and dapper, lacking backbone and a bit boring. What I'd like to see for Kurt is someone funny and challenging, with a bit of snark to match his own, and who makes him enjoy the New York life. They don't need to oogle-eye each other all the time, I would like to see something more elaborate and mature.
Unfortunately, I don't trust the writers. The cast is too big, and Klaine is endgame, so I don't see them spending too much energy in Adam, and considering how hard it was to show PDAs for gay couple when Klain was at its best, I don't expect anything between Kurt and Adam. Maybe, miracle!, they'll be allowed to hold hands, but that's it.
So, as much as I'd like to be excited by these news, the "Klaine is endgame" factor coupled with the mediocrity of Glee writers to write interesting mature relationship prevent me from really be involved in his character.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/11/2012, 10:40 am

A new promo but it's with bad quality

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 Tumblr_meveq3s98e1r4ezfzo1_500
So Kurt really won't be with them in episode 12. I hope it's because he has better things to do.

Last edited by sheny on 12/11/2012, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/11/2012, 12:52 pm

sheny wrote:A new promo but it's with bad quality

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 Tumblr_meveq3s98e1r4ezfzo1_500
So Kurt really is won't be with them in episode 12. I hope it's because he has better things to do.

I'm not worried about Kurt not having anything to do with Quinn and Santana when they come to visit. If Kurt is busy with Adam and some of the NYADA guys, I'll be thrilled because they'll finally be breaking that trope of Kurt only wanting to hang out with girls all the time. Let Kurt have some bonding time with the boys for a change!

Kind of like the promo (even if I couldn't hear much of what they were saying) because we get plenty of Kurt in it. It's depressing to see Kurt being shoved around by guys who are his friends, but I'm always facinated by "what if" premises. Shame that they couldn't bring Max back to play an out Karofsky who's willing to protect his boyfriend from the other jocks (yes, my Kurtofsky flag is showing).

I'm admitting it now... am watching this week solely for Hummel men bonding. I can't wait to see Burt arrive to celebrate his son's accomplishments and see just how happy Kurt is in NY.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/11/2012, 1:02 pm

I personally am disappointed because I want to see Kurt to interact with the original characters more but they are wasting every opportunity.Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 26 3181402168
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next