Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  ladydianab 11/29/2012, 11:55 pm

OMG! Fantastica Kim you are back!!! Yea! Haven't read the posts yet just noe hopped on. Oops, show back on.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Ranwing 11/30/2012, 12:12 am

I have one reason and one reason alone for surviving until next Thursday.

"And if he's ready, Kurt Hummel will perform for us."

Gauntlet thrown. Game on, Ms. Tibideaux.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/30/2012, 12:23 am

I have a feeling that we will see a more mature and less flamboyant Kurt perform for Ms. T.. And he will impress her and get the "standing ovation" he deserves. NYADA will be begging for him to go to school there.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/30/2012, 12:33 am

Ugh. I'm going to be at Disney World with friends next Thursday, so I can't watch live. My hotel wifi better be good enough so that I can download the episode because I don't want to have to wait until I get home to watch it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/30/2012, 12:34 am

ladydianab wrote:I have a feeling that we will see a more mature and less flamboyant Kurt perform for Ms. T.. And he will impress her and get the "standing ovation" he deserves. NYADA will be begging for him to go to school there.

I agree with this. I think it will be emotional and Kurt will put it all out there because he doesn't think he has anything to lose. According to the script snippet we heard from rehearsal, Kurt thinks Carmen is trying to sabotage him so what better way to show her up than to kill it!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/30/2012, 1:08 am

4.09. Promo

Wow, Carmen is a bitch. She can't even talk to Kurt in private, she just announces that he will be singing in front of everyone.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 11 Tumblr_mea63ouH741qc4q26o1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 11 Tumblr_mea63ouH741qc4q26o2_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/30/2012, 2:11 am

sheny wrote: 4.09. Promo

Wow, Carmen is a bitch. She can't even talk to Kurt in private, she just announces that he will be singing in front of everyone.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 11 Tumblr_mea63ouH741qc4q26o1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 11 Tumblr_mea63ouH741qc4q26o2_500

Well, they need someone to replace Cassandra, and we might get to see snarky Kurt back. Who knows.

Poor Kurt though, but New York needed drama, who is the best to do any sort of drama - Chris!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/30/2012, 4:58 am

Glorfindel wrote:
As for Blaine's crush (soulmate Kurt my ass): weren't there Warblers on the set today or yesterday, filming for 4x11?
Just putting that out there..... sifflou

GleekOutBrasil said specifically that his crush would be on someone from New Directions so I guess it can't be a Warbler ...
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/30/2012, 5:04 am

indiaskye wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
As for Blaine's crush (soulmate Kurt my ass): weren't there Warblers on the set today or yesterday, filming for 4x11?
Just putting that out there..... Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 11 3840909815

GleekOutBrasil said specifically that his crush would be on someone from New Directions so I guess it can't be a Warbler ...

I again think it is Sam, and Tina is the one that has a crush on Blaine, and he turns her down.

All of sort of makes sense as Tina and Blaine are cheerleaders in episode 9, and Blaine is closer to Sam than any of the other guys.

If that is the case they are recycling two of Kurt's season one storylines. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 11 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 11/30/2012, 6:16 am

ColferInspired wrote:
indiaskye wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Just putting that out there..... Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 11 3840909815

I again think it is Sam, and Tina is the one that has a crush on Blaine, and he turns her down.

All of sort of makes sense as Tina and Blaine are cheerleaders in episode 9, and Blaine is closer to Sam than any of the other guys.

If that is the case they are recycling two of Kurt's season one storylines. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 11 357632081

vomir interesting, Blee vomir
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/30/2012, 7:20 am

How is she doing this to him in front of everyone? She should call him in private and tell him.

ColferInspired wrote:...

Tina having a crush on Blaine? Until now they get on well, but personally I haven't notice anything that makes me think she's interested on Blaine more than a friend or classmate.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 11/30/2012, 7:39 am

about Blaine's crush,

I don't want it to be a silly one-episode crush,
i want it to be a big one, think Kurt's crush on Finn in season 1.
And i want it to end just as horrible for him Laughing Twisted Evil
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/30/2012, 8:06 am

Blaine is probably my least favorite character on the show but I don't wish him any more storylines that could increae hate towards him and I am worried that that crush thing could... I know how hard is for me to read all that negative comments about Kurt and the last months had to be really hard for Blaine's fans... I admit that I was happy at first reading some negative comments about him but then it really got out of control imo... I think he deserves something not too much controversial now.
Now when is not Kurt's boyfriend anymore I even think that maybe I am going to be able to accept him better (or maybe not). My only wish is he sang much much less in the future because the amount of his songs is ridiculous and considerig that he is not any more special or better singer that the others are it's even more irritating.

I cannot belive it's only three days (for me) until Being alive! wub
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/30/2012, 9:07 am

sjonnepon wrote:about Blaine's crush,

I don't want it to be a silly one-episode crush,
i want it to be a big one, think Kurt's crush on Finn in season 1.
And i want it to end just as horrible for him Laughing Twisted Evil

arina wrote:Blaine is probably my least favorite character on the show but I don't wish him any more storylines that could increae hate towards him and I am worried that that crush thing could... I know how hard is for me to read all that negative comments about Kurt and the last months had to be really hard for Blaine's fans... I admit that I was happy at first reading some negative comments about him but then it really got out of control imo... I think he deserves something not too much controversial now.
Now when is not Kurt's boyfriend anymore I even think that maybe I am going to be able to accept him better (or maybe not). My only wish is he sang much much less in the future because the amount of his songs is ridiculous and considerig that he is not any more special or better singer that the others are it's even more irritating.

I'm tired of Blaine always getting special treatment, but I hope his crush will end with the end of episode 11. I agree with Arina, he got enough hate from fans, he sings a lot of solos, every gay boy and girl on the show wants him and it's very annoying, he hurt Kurt and I hate him for it, but in general he is not a bad guy. Maybe Kurt considering him his best friend makes me hate him less and even care about him a little.
And not just because it is Blaine, but because it's another gay character crushing on a straight character. Kurt and Blaine and even Santana had enough problems in the past for being who they are. I don't want people hating and saying hurtful things about him because of this.
I wanted Blaine to crush on a straight guy, when I read the spoilers because I wanted 0% chance of his feelings being reciprocated. I don't want seeing him with anyone else. He was brought on the show to be Kurt's BF and won't stand watching him make those in love puppy eyes to someone else. If he is not with Kurt he should stay single.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/30/2012, 9:08 am

i hope bliane's crush isn't on sam to be honest. it would clash with murphy's desire to show that gay guys and straight guys can be bros without there being something more. i don't think sam would be comfortable with that, especially because he thinks of blaine as just another bro. god, i hate using the word bro so much. dryy it's probably going to be either ryder or puck junior if it's a serious plot, or artie/joe if it's a joke. i doubt unique would be blaine's type, and finn isn't in ND, not to mention that would be extra weird given that he is his ex-boyfriends step-brother on whom the said ex-boyfriend already had a crush on. blinkk wow, this show could get dexter wierd real fast if they tried. that's a frightening thought. ohmy
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/30/2012, 12:24 pm

I just realized, if Kurt is planning to meet Blaine for Christmas, then assuming he's told Burt his plans-Burt won't be thrown under the bus!!!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/30/2012, 3:28 pm

Ireth wrote:I just realized, if Kurt is planning to meet Blaine for Christmas, then assuming he's told Burt his plans-Burt won't be thrown under the bus!!!
If that happens I will still like Burt. But, if Burt if anyway blames Kurt,for Baine's cheating, I will like him alot less.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/30/2012, 6:17 pm

there's a spoiler chat on e!: http://www.eonline.com/news/367217/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-glee-supernatural-american-horror-story-parks-and-rec-and-more

Did you want scoop on Homeland? Ah, we jest. Chord Overstreet better watch himself because right now Glee is currently looking for another handsome blond singer to come on and sweep some people of their feet. And this guy won’t just be a flash in the pan: He’ll be around for more than one episode. Whose heart do you think he’ll be stealing?!

First I was like "please, not another white sexy male....", then I saw this on ontd-glee about a Tumblr post (don't know the original link):
gleekto:
A source I trust shared with me that the handsome blond singer is ‘Paul’. This is what my source has to say:
The “handsome blond singer” is “Paul”. They still haven’t found him and they changed the character description on the breakdowns they re-released yesterday to reflect the change.
So Paul hasn’t been cast yet and they changed a few things about his description. The most notable change being ‘blond’.
And to be clear, because I see some confusion in reblogs - Yes. This is the love interest for Kurt that starts in 4.11.
I don’t have any further information but this is true.

It looks like they are seriously looking for someone, not just for a few second flash back or something. It's like they really want to find an appropriate bf for Kurt. if this is true, I will be really excited.

on the other hand, in tune with my world-famous pessimism: we don't want another blaine 2.0 to hog hte mic and turn some kurt fans into blame-kurt-for-everything blaine2.0-stans. oh well, we will see. I am just happy that kurt will have a real love interest, at least for short while.

the reason I think they are "serious" about this character, is that they kept on going back and forth on who this "paul" should be. You see Kurt's bf can't be just anybody. Murphy has to approve that because only guys that give Murphy a serious hard-on gets this job. On the other hand, they seem to again not sure how to define this bf of Kurt's. they changed blaine a thousand times after he's firmly casted and filmed. i assume they don't want a blaine 2.0 either. maybe this blond thing is an indication that "paul" is more like blaine than they want.

i am just rambling here.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/30/2012, 6:30 pm

fantastica wrote:i am just rambling here.

Just ramble on, I've missed your ramblings. Smile

I think Kurtsies are like the worst mother-in-laws: nothing is ever good enough for our Kurt. I wouldn't like them to cast a poster boy either. Kurt's non-Blaine bf should have his own mind, life and opinions and not "just" be someones boyfriend/love interest. (Here's me being demanding you see.) I think it boils down to good acting: cast a good actor to balance Chris and give them good, believable storylines and the guy can be almost anyone. I want the writers to actually pay attention...to...anything they push out really....oh dear....
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/30/2012, 6:40 pm

^Keep on rambling, Kim. And don't leave this forum again, it's not the same without you!

This is just ridiculous, Carmen putting Kurt on the spot like that. :angry:
But at least it will be a glorious victory for Kurt.
I really hope they don't ruin Carmen any more than they already have.

And I'm a bit afraid of the Rachel fans being all over this again: Rachel earning her Winter Showcase chance after months of hard work, and Kur getting it handed to him just like that, even though it will create a lot of stress for him. unsure

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Ireth wrote:I just realized, if Kurt is planning to meet Blaine for Christmas, then assuming he's told Burt his plans-Burt won't be thrown under the bus!!!
If that happens I will still like Burt. But, if Burt if anyway blames Kurt,for Baine's cheating, I will like him alot less.
^This.
It will all depend on the context. They pretty much covered their asses with letting Kurt say in 4x08 that he wants to ice-skate with Blaine at Christmas.
Really: that ice skating promise was solely put into the Klaine phonecall to set up 'White Christmas', so they can sell another Klaine Christmas duet on iTunes. dryy

-ETA-
So notPaul will be blond. I'm kinda glad that he will not look like Blaine, so the Klainers/Blainers won't start the whole "Kurt has a type" schtick.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/30/2012, 7:16 pm

^ you never know when that blond guy will turn into a redhead when he actually appears. Smile

as much as I hate carmin being a bitch, I love the opportunity it affords kurt because, if my memory serves me correctly, this will be the first time kurt will sing a solo in front of a big audience - a am not counting "candles" or any of those group numbers in which he has a line or so during competitions. It seems that everytime kurt performs a solo the biggest audience is the glee club. now he gets to shine in front of a large audience, as he rightfully deserves. this will be the time the curse of the "wheels" finally gets broken.

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/30/2012, 7:52 pm

^See! You can be positive about Glee too. tonguue

As a vocal coach these terrible contrive audition/competition dramas Glee loves to create is seriously pissing me off.
But as a Kurtsie I can look forward to Kurt slaying this challenge, and leave that very picky audience flabbergasted. Ha! vexe hola
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/30/2012, 7:58 pm

let me guess - rachel encouraged kurt to go to Carmin because that's how she got in. so kurt went to Carmin directly and ask for an audition opportunity (maybe even why he didn't get accepted the frist time). carmin instead puts kurt on the spot when he wasn't prepared to perform. It's like "ok I am gonna give you an audition so do it now or shut up and never come back again". I am sure kurt will kill it. even if he still dosn't get in because carmin somehow holds grudge against him, at least I will get a new kurt solo to buy on itunes.

yes I am uncharacteristically optimistic today and that bothers me. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/30/2012, 9:29 pm

they are casting Sadie Hawkins extras. I have a feeling that while blaine stans want Sadie Hawkins to be all about blaine bully back story, this episode will instead be all about partying like the prom episode. it will be all about now rather than the past. ok maybe blaine will say one word or two about his "fear" due to his past but it seems this is just an opportunity for him to hit on someone and someone else to hit on him, and to hookup other characters too.

all i care is kurt's story and about this nonPaul guy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/30/2012, 9:58 pm

fantastica wrote:they are casting Sadie Hawkins extras. I have a feeling that while blaine stans want Sadie Hawkins to be all about blaine bully back story, this episode will instead be all about partying like the prom episode. it will be all about now rather than the past. ok maybe blaine will say one word or two about his "fear" due to his past but it seems this is just an opportunity for him to hit on someone and someone else to hit on him, and to hookup other characters too.

all i care is kurt's story and about this nonPaul guy.
don't we all bb, don't we all.
a lot of people are recording vocals for this episode i think. i saw a twitt about kevin, chord, maybe more people. also the warblers are singing at sh dance. frankly the less blangst we see the better. darren criss and dramatic acting/emoting aren't two things i want to see in the same scene from the same actor. ever.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next