Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Glorfindel 11/26/2012, 6:10 am

I really like 'Let's Have a Kiki/Turkey Lurkey Time'! It's so loltastic funny. ptdr
The performance must be hilarious. I hope lots of booz is involved. pijano
The mash-up is not working, though. The songs are too different in style and tempo. I love the part of 'Turkey Lurkey Time' by itself (Broadway nerd), but I wish they had left it out. The good news is that we'll get a full Kiki version of the song tomorrow, as it will be released on the album.

Chris is doing more on the mash-up than you might think at first listen. Aside from the phonecall I think he has just as much as SJP in the Kiki part, and he also sings in the TLT part. Of course he isn't really 'singing' much and that is a waste, but that's just the way this song is.
Chris is not getting shafted here, guys, and he clearly had a blast recording it. bananaz

If this was the only song of Kurt we were going to get in a while I'd be mad right now. But we already know that his big solo is coming next, plus a duet and group number after that.
It is still not much in the bigger picture I know: I hate the song distribution of Glee with the intensity of the fire of a thousand suns, and I'll be the last to compare Kurt with i.e. Tina or Artie, but..... yeah, I'll take what we're getting at the moment.
I guess Kiki/Turkey is just too catchy and hilarious to be mad right now. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  valkeakuulas 11/26/2012, 6:13 am

Oh dear, what did I just listen? I love Lets Have a Kiki, I know a lot of people don't, but I was a bit doubtful of mixing it with Turkey Lurkey...no, no. Maybe it's not full HQ version that I listened to, but they have taken out the most glorious, full, mental parts of Kiki in favour of the Lurkey song. Bummer! It's Isabella's and Rachel's song for sure, Kurt as a back up, and still songs that have +PG13 lyrics always suffer in Glee anyways. I keep telling myself that because this is some sort of "mashup" there has to be a full uncensored version of these three singing the entire Kiki somewhere in the recording studio hard drive: Me wants it now! But Chris must have loved doing this, stay positive!

What I'm getting from this is that the scene itself will be gorgeous with choreography and all the dragqueens. I mean if NY side would have more scenes to start with we could get more singing and cracktastic scenes like Kiki's.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Catt24 11/26/2012, 10:40 am

God help me but I enjoyed listening to Let's Have A Kiki this morning. It was a cracktastic song that had the NYC pulse. I wish it had more of Chris's vocals on it though. At this rate, I can't wait for the performance-sounds like NY will be a blast to watch fanny2

Catt24
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/26/2012, 10:50 am

Let's Have A Kiki isn't my kind of music, but I'm sure the performance will be a lot of fun.

It's a million times better than Gangham Style, though.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/26/2012, 11:44 am

^Plus at least Kiki/Turkey is sung at a party with booz. Gangnam Style doesn't have that excuse, and is even used at a competition. Evil or Very Mad

valkeakuulas wrote: I keep telling myself that because this is some sort of "mashup" there has to be a full uncensored version of these three singing the entire Kiki somewhere in the recording studio hard drive: Me wants it now! But Chris must have loved doing this, stay positive!
There will be a 'Let's Have a Kiki' only version on the new album, so you'll get your wish. neutre
I hope we will be able to listen to it tomorrow!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/26/2012, 12:22 pm

These are casting calls for the end november, possibly all for 4x11 (but not sure):

GLEE, Episode #411, "TBD"
Episodic
20th Century Fox TV / FBC
SAG

Executive Producers: Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, Ian Brennan, Dante Di Loreto
Director: Brad Buecker
Writer: Ross Maxwell
Casting Company: Ulrich/Dawson/Kritzer
Casting Directors: Robert J. Ulrich, Alex Newman
Casting Assistant: Alana Balden
Shoot Dates: somewhere between 11/26-12/4

- Male and Female, 18-23. We are looking for an eclectic group of people. Please only submit actors who are EXTREMELY UNIQUE AND UNUSUAL PEOPLE, CHARACTER types, all sizes and shapes – all types of people. MUST BE EXCELLENT SINGERS. Please submit ALL ETHNICITIES. MAJOR RECURRING CO-STARING ROLES

- GLEE-EXPERIENCED BALLERINAS-FEMALE-18-29 YEARS OLD-FEATURED EXTRAS
[ WOMEN WITH BALLERINA EXPERIENCE ]

18-29 YEAR OLD WOMEN WITH BALLERINA EXPERIENCE GLEE is searching for female 18-29 year olds with EXTENSIVE Ballerina experience. Can be Union or Non Union. Will shoot one day the week of 11/26-11/30 (date TBD). Will shoot in Los Angeles.

- GLEE - HIGH END FEMALE MODELS - 5'10 OR TALLER - FEATURED EXTRA WORK
[ SUPER HIGH END MODELS ]

We are looking for Extremely Attractive/Hot, Very High End, SAG and Non Union female models, all ethnicities. MUST BE 5'10 or taller and age 18-30. This is scheduled to work 1 day the last week of November. Rate: $250/8

- GLEE - HUGE MALE - AGE 30-50 - SAG OR NON UNION - FEATURED EXTRA WORK
[ VERY LARGE MAN ]

We are looking for a HUGE, SAG or Non Union Male, Any Ethnicity. Must be 6'4'' or taller. MUST be very large/wrestler size. Must also be willing to arm wrestle one of the cast. This is scheduled to work 1 day during the last week of November.
Some of these extras/actors could be for the New York side. The ballerinas and models are a safe bet, imo. This could also mean that Vogue is still in the picture after Kurt gets into NYADA, right?

And I am kind of hoping that the 'eclectic group of people' is also for a Kurt and/or Rachel related plot, maybe some theater group of off off Broadway?

(Yes, I'm greedy)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/26/2012, 12:44 pm

I would think that it's a safe bet that all except probably the big guy are for the New York side of things. They really don't need a group of eclectic group of people for a major recurring co-starring role on the McKinley end of things. The only time they need a group for McKinley would be for a show choir in a competion, and I can't see them making a group of them be recurring co-stars at this point--not with such an overbloated cast.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/26/2012, 1:05 pm

With the casting spoilers I just read, and the fact they want a really huge guy who arm wrestles I just bet that will be how Zizes is reintroduced, beating this guy. It could also be used as a flashback, I suppose, indicating how she is earning her money. I do hope she gets to interact with Chris, but since she never hung with Kurt, it is more likely on the Puck side of things.

The eclectic bunch, who can all sing is interesting. From the shooting dates, it should be episode 11, not a competition episode. It does work more as NYADA, and is very intriguing, with the huge cast, that some roles can become recurring. Probably like the bullies in the McKinley hallways or Tina's minion whom I will now only call Chai Tea. The models being included is interesting, and might indicate if Kurt is still working at Vogue. It could also be the Santana storyline I've been kind of expecting, her working as a model. Sounds like, as a day shoot, it will be just some background scenes, though. The fact that they are keeping it alive is interesting.

No matter, they are finally beefing up the NY side, and that is grand.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/26/2012, 5:01 pm

Glee Cast - Somethin’ Stupid
Sung by: Chord Overstreet & Heather Morris (Sam/Brittany)

Without the turkey song.
^
Glee Cast - Let’s Have a Kiki (OFFICIAL BONUS TRACK)
Sung by: Sarah Jessica Parker, Lea Michele & Chris Colfer (Isabelle/Rachel/Kurt)

I didn't know there will be a Deluxe Edition of the the Glee album but these 3 songs will be in it.
Americano / Dance Again, Let’s Have A Kiki, Something Stupid. Still not enough but it's better than just the one line Kurt has in 'The Scientist'.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/26/2012, 6:08 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Plus at least Kiki/Turkey is sung at a party with booz. Gangnam Style doesn't have that excuse, and is even used at a competition. Evil or Very Mad

I'm still thinking that Gangnam Style would have fitted perfectly in a nonsense scene in the choir room, just as is used Kiki/Turkey in a party Smile

Oh My! Speaking of Kiki/Turkey, first of all I've never listened none of the songs before, so when the song started it was like WFT Razz and then I bursted out of laughing. Is so catchy! Is perfect if you only wanna have fun!

What I didn't like is how Chris's voice was wasted again ¬¬, but I believe the scene is gonna be hilarious and at least he had fun shooting that.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/26/2012, 7:19 pm

The Bram duet is horrid. Like, absolutely awful. It irritates me that the show keeps giving so many songs to Heather, who is easily the worst singer in the cast, I don't understand it. dryy She was practically monotone through that whole song.

*sighs* Anyway, I'm definitely going to buy the unmashed version of Let's Have a Kiki tonight though! Smile And I've been listening to Quinn's new solo all morning, Come See About Me, I really love it. wub

Last edited by ColferGirl on 11/26/2012, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/26/2012, 8:10 pm

'Something 'Stupid' is really bad, I agree. Heather sounds monotone, and although her second voice melody is quite monotone by itself she is making it much, much worse.

I'm surprised that Chord didn't sound better. He is quite a good singer, but he seems off in this song too.

This song should have gone to Tina and Artie, if it had to be sung in the Lima part of Glee.
Someone somewhere else suggested Will and Emma, and I would have loved to hear their version of 'Something Stupid'.

'Come See About Me' is indeed lovely. I've always loved Dianna's soft voice, and if she gets the right songs she is very good.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/26/2012, 8:47 pm

I agree that Something Stupid is pretty bad. They really need to stop having Heather sing. I usually like Chord, but not on this song. This probably doesn't make sense, but it both sounds and doesn't sound like Chord at the same time. It definitely wasn't the right song for either of them to sing.

I liked "Come See About Me." I usually like Dianna's songs, espeically when she does light and fun songs like this. I think Dianna just gets lost in the cast because there are so many strong female voices in the cast. I don't think she could pull off a big powerful song, but the light and fun stuff like this and "Never Can Say Goodbye." I have also loved some of her duets ("Unpretty/I Feel Pretty" is probably my favorite non-Hummelberry duet on the show, and "I Don't Want to Know" was nice, too).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/26/2012, 10:59 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 Tumblr_me4hv8cvfq1qh5dyro1_500

More Hummelberry. I love that they continue doing scenes for Kurt and Rachel. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/26/2012, 11:02 pm

Keep the hummelberry scenes coming Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/26/2012, 11:22 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Keep the hummelberry scenes coming Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 650269930

This makes me hopeful that they are pushing ahead with the New York side. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 4247136565

I now visit the Porcelien Fans livejournal daily when something new comes up as I do tumblr and Ontd-glee. I like seeing even more excited Kurt and Chris fans when something good comes out. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 650269930

The thing is it is quite dead, which is unusual. Or have they started up another one and everyone has gone there?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/26/2012, 11:57 pm

I am a member of that community. They are getting more and more angry about Blaine and more and more critical of Glee in general. They've made all their new commentaries private. Even the threads I start are hidden.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/27/2012, 12:01 am

I have felt more and more that the lack of NY was simply to get people invested in ND, and now that they've had some serious ground work done, they are working on NY. This week will be nice, but it is next week I can't wait for. Kurt in a big venue, singing his heart out. I do work those nights, and the following evening, but I won't be able to wait until morning to see them, so will check them out when I get home. At least I can fast forward and check out the Kurt moments, we'll be lucky to have 10 minutes, but that is more than last week.

This is the only place I post. I check out Gleeforum, but refuse to post there until all posters are treated equal, something that will never happen, and I also go to TWOP, which moves really slow. Blaine still has his staunch supporters, but I think even they are finding it difficult to defend when everything truly is handed to Blaine. Songs, scenes, everyone thinks he is god's gift and all. If they really want to work on his personality, he needs to actually fight for something. Like Kurt, maybe, since we know they will reunite eventually.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/27/2012, 12:08 am

Glorfindel wrote:These are casting calls for the end november, possibly all for 4x11 (but not sure):

GLEE, Episode #411, "TBD"
Episodic
20th Century Fox TV / FBC
SAG

Executive Producers: Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, Ian Brennan, Dante Di Loreto
Director: Brad Buecker
Writer: Ross Maxwell
Casting Company: Ulrich/Dawson/Kritzer
Casting Directors: Robert J. Ulrich, Alex Newman
Casting Assistant: Alana Balden
Shoot Dates: somewhere between 11/26-12/4

- Male and Female, 18-23. We are looking for an eclectic group of people. Please only submit actors who are EXTREMELY UNIQUE AND UNUSUAL PEOPLE, CHARACTER types, all sizes and shapes – all types of people. MUST BE EXCELLENT SINGERS. Please submit ALL ETHNICITIES. MAJOR RECURRING CO-STARING ROLES

- GLEE-EXPERIENCED BALLERINAS-FEMALE-18-29 YEARS OLD-FEATURED EXTRAS
[ WOMEN WITH BALLERINA EXPERIENCE ]

18-29 YEAR OLD WOMEN WITH BALLERINA EXPERIENCE GLEE is searching for female 18-29 year olds with EXTENSIVE Ballerina experience. Can be Union or Non Union. Will shoot one day the week of 11/26-11/30 (date TBD). Will shoot in Los Angeles.

- GLEE - HIGH END FEMALE MODELS - 5'10 OR TALLER - FEATURED EXTRA WORK
[ SUPER HIGH END MODELS ]

We are looking for Extremely Attractive/Hot, Very High End, SAG and Non Union female models, all ethnicities. MUST BE 5'10 or taller and age 18-30. This is scheduled to work 1 day the last week of November. Rate: $250/8

- GLEE - HUGE MALE - AGE 30-50 - SAG OR NON UNION - FEATURED EXTRA WORK
[ VERY LARGE MAN ]

We are looking for a HUGE, SAG or Non Union Male, Any Ethnicity. Must be 6'4'' or taller. MUST be very large/wrestler size. Must also be willing to arm wrestle one of the cast. This is scheduled to work 1 day during the last week of November.
Some of these extras/actors could be for the New York side. The ballerinas and models are a safe bet, imo. This could also mean that Vogue is still in the picture after Kurt gets into NYADA, right?

And I am kind of hoping that the 'eclectic group of people' is also for a Kurt and/or Rachel related plot, maybe some theater group of off off Broadway?

(Yes, I'm greedy)

I suspect the arm wrestler is for Bieste. Dot was a champion arm wrestler. Either she or he probably has a crush on the other and they will let Bieste be happy this time (I hope).

I don't know where Lauren fits in, although I suspect it has to do with Terri coming back. Maybe Sue is reforming her League of Doom? I dislike Lauren intensely and I think it would make no sense for her to be in NYC since she never spoke to Kurt and had a small scene with Rachel back in season 1, as I recall.

Because of the ages of the "eclectic" group of people, it could be either NY or Lima. Maybe it's some kind of support group for Blaine and all his Blangst. I am hoping though for a theater class that Kurt is taking. Rachel seems to be dancing alot, so maybe we get to see Kurt acting. Maybe Paul is the TA?
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/27/2012, 1:23 am

CloveGlee wrote:I am a member of that community. They are getting more and more angry about Blaine and more and more critical of Glee in general. They've made all their new commentaries private. Even the threads I start are hidden.

Thanks for that. I guess I just have to join. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 1688725052

I just like reading the comments as they are so funny sometimes. I love it when the call Blaine Oilslick or Oilspill. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 3429310274

I can understand after episode 7 why they hate Blaine even more. But a lot of good stuff is coming up for Kurt. I know they no longer going to have watch thread. But they would have to get excited about the upcoming episodes. Though I guess a lot of people including quite a few us are wary and skeptical that they doing some good stuff with the New York and that Kurt is going to have some amazing scenes. I just like try and stay positive. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 4247136565

But is nice it is still going.Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 4247136565

I just need to think of a user name. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 1238107359
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/27/2012, 4:30 am

I actually like Chords on Something stupid and I cannot almost hear Heather.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/27/2012, 5:05 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 Tumblr_me4hv8cvfq1qh5dyro1_500

More Hummelberry. I love that they continue doing scenes for Kurt and Rachel. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 650269930

Yes, keep the Hummelberry coming ... Smile

Of course I want scenes/storylines for Kurt without Rachel, too, but I don't mind them having a lot of scenes together ... coool
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/27/2012, 5:08 am

Divalicious wrote:I have felt more and more that the lack of NY was simply to get people invested in ND, and now that they've had some serious ground work done, they are working on NY. This week will be nice, but it is next week I can't wait for. Kurt in a big venue, singing his heart out. I do work those nights, and the following evening, but I won't be able to wait until morning to see them, so will check them out when I get home. At least I can fast forward and check out the Kurt moments, we'll be lucky to have 10 minutes, but that is more than last week.

This is the only place I post. I check out Gleeforum, but refuse to post there until all posters are treated equal, something that will never happen, and I also go to TWOP, which moves really slow. Blaine still has his staunch supporters, but I think even they are finding it difficult to defend when everything truly is handed to Blaine. Songs, scenes, everyone thinks he is god's gift and all. If they really want to work on his personality, he needs to actually fight for something. Like Kurt, maybe, since we know they will reunite eventually.

I know we are pretty biased here, but does it seem to anybody else like there's a perceptible Blaine backlash beginning to brew among normal people who aren't part of this polarized mess we are all in? I really, really don't blame Darren at all, and I think he's doing the best he can, but this is really getting kind of ridiculous. I think folks are noticing.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/27/2012, 5:09 am

indiaskye wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 Tumblr_me4hv8cvfq1qh5dyro1_500

Yes, keep the Hummelberry coming ... Smile

Of course I want scenes/storylines for Kurt without Rachel, too, but I don't mind them having a lot of scenes together ... coool

I love Hummelberry beyond reason. I don't know quite why.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/27/2012, 5:20 am

CloveGlee wrote:
indiaskye wrote:

Yes, keep the Hummelberry coming ... Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 650269930

Of course I want scenes/storylines for Kurt without Rachel, too, but I don't mind them having a lot of scenes together ... Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 2652883923

I love Hummelberry beyond reason. I don't know quite why.

I love them again because Rachel is there for Kurt. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 413578547

And Chris and Lea work so well together. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 7 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next