Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  tanita_mors 10/3/2012, 4:24 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 Tumblr_mbb1cjlAYR1qaoeb1

Would love to. This is completely and 100% true. Also, Finn does his typical douche, "what do I have if I don't have you" when Rachel dumps his ass. B!A
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  tanita_mors 10/3/2012, 4:54 am

4x04 & 4x07 spoiler dump. enjoy.

James Isabel ‏@Superbad24

I think @CoryMonteith will impress a whole lot of #GLEE fans this week. Besides his weight loss, his acting AND voice are vastly improved!

James Isabel ‏@Superbad24

I can only take so much Blaine but @DarrenCriss’ #teenagedream on this week’s #GLEE is IMMACULATE. It’s why he got cast. So fantastic!

Lah ‏@larissocaK
@gmmrtv tell me something about brittana, please?

Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv
@larissocaK Santana makes coming home to see Britt a priority!!

taradise ‏@tdheartnyc
@gmmrtv Is Rachel's duet with Brody unsettling? cause the clip they showed really made me ache for Finn....

Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv
@tdheartnyc: Brody isn't the bad guy. Opposite in fact, in my opinion.

@gmmrtv since the version of Teenage Dream released on itunes isn't the live one Blaine does, can you tell us how much of it he performs?

Kath Skerry (GMMR) Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv

@yourgwyneth: he sings most of the song live. Parts cut here and there for length. Incredible though.

maeve ‏@invisiblegrl_ @gmmrtv Can you give any deets on Barely Breathing?

@invisiblegrl_: Loved it. Well shot. Corey & Darren nailed it.

Miggy ‏@miggylol
@gmmrtv Could you understand everyone's perspectives in the episode?

@miggylol: for the most part. Long distance relationships are hard. But I don't like the actions of all.

@rainonmyparade9 @gmmrtv was their a klaine/finchel kiss

Kath Skerry (GMMR) Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv @rainonmyparade9: lips touched.

Carmen Day ‏@CarmenDay4 @gmmrtv @rainonmyparade9 WHOSE LIPS? KLAINE OR FINCHEL?

Kath Skerry (GMMR) @gmmrtv @CarmenDay4 @rainonmyparade9 both couples smooch

@r6989rebel: all the couples smooch at some point..

Jenn ‏@jennisariot @gmmrtv What did you make of The Scientist performance?

Kath Skerry (GMMR) Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv @jennisariot: it picked me up over its head and slammed me down on the floor.

@cavemanblaine @gmmrtv who do you sympathize with more on the klaine side of things? blaine or kurt?

Kath Skerry (GMMR) Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv @cavemanblaine: such a loaded question. You have no idea. You'll see what I mean on Thursday. I love both my boys despite...oh relationships

amy ‏@amyevans574 @gmmrtv How was the laundry scene between Santana and Brittany!111

Kath Skerry (GMMR) Kath Skerry (GMMR) ‏@gmmrtv @amyevans574 Please stop spamming. It was cute. There you go

Do Kurt and Blaine have any scenes that are just the 2 of them

Kath Skerry @gmmrtv @morgansmithyay Yup

Can you tell us if there is anything Klaine-wise that we can look forward to ?

Kath Skerry @gmmrtv @FoxieLoxie Chris Colfer has never looked hotter in his 4 years on Glee. That's something.

@zambezirocks @gmmrtv well this is answer seems to put the nail on this particular coffin

@zambezirocks It doesn't. Just saying that CC looked esp hot. Nothing to read in to with that response.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 Tumblr_mbash2QnBj1qzzk2vo1_500

Roch ‏@gleerant @NotYerAvgChick how far into the episode is "The Scientist"?

Jamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick @gleerant the end.

Miggy ‏@miggylol @NotYerAvgChick What was the first song in the episode, do you recall?

Jamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick @miggylol A Blaine solo

Stella ‏@stellalasaurus @NotYerAvgChick Any news on the couples "going to bed without speaking"?

Jamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick @stellalasaurus Just one couple reuniting

Sara ‏@Saranoh2009 @NotYerAvgChick @stellalasaurus In all or of the two?

Jamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick @Saranoh2009 @stellalasaurus Of the two couples

pipperoni pizza ‏@pipcitrus @NotYerAvgChick does this nice guy show an interest in kurt?

Jamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick @pipcitrus Just a coworker being nice!

Sara ‏@SaraWilcox5 @NotYerAvgChick how much screen time does this new guy have?

Jamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick @SaraWilcox5 30 secs?

Lah ‏@larissocaK @NotYerAvgChick any sam in the episode?

Jamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick @larissocaK Nope - No Sam

broken dreams ‏@yesiremade @NotYerAvgChick could you tell us something about klaine? thanks Smile

Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChic @yesiremade Game changer!

Joey ‏@JoeyFunky21 @NotYerAvgChick What can you say about Klaine in this episode? Thank you

Jamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick @JoeyFunky21 Red roses

@cantorpedia says Barely Breathing is the first song of the episode.

(Poor) Marley & Jake open the episode. #Glee #Breakup
Brittany & Blaine friendship continues #Glee
"All of the water in louisville is just purified run-off from the Kentucky Derby stables," says Santana. #Glee
@cantorpedia can we have any spoilers on the brittana laundry scene??? thank you Smile
@santanasbritt Brittany has something surprising to say (involving Obama). And Santana might be a bit jealous of an ex-New Direction
I like #BarelyBreathing a lot. Darren's voice, interestingly enough, sounds much less breath-y than usual.
#Poke #Glee
Brody's a little weak on his solo #GiveYourHeartaBreak verse, but they sound great together. #Glee
"http://Vogue.com intern sings without warming up" - Page Six headline? #Glee
@cantorpedia is the Brittana laundry scene hot and steamy or more sweet and cute?
@sansnix Definitely not a "hot" scene
#TeenageDream - awesome scene
Really liking this #Glee ep so far. So much consecutive FinBlainechel time. Definitely don't miss this one Thursday.
"It's never too late...until it's too late." #Glee
Find out what Jesus' favorite travel website is! #Glee
Brittany can relate to Tina's new assistant. #Glee
"Finn Hudson in the HOUSE, yo." #Glee

T. R. ‏@_whatshername @NotYerAvgChick Supposedly there are flashback to older episodes like the pilot is that true? Is it more than just the pilot?

Jamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick
@_whatshername Flashbacks happen & there are more than pilot scenes shown

Jessica ‏@days_of_silence @NotYerAvgChick @_whatshername Is the Klaine kiss a new kiss or a flashback kiss? Smile

@days_of_silence @_whatshername A new :-*

Michelle Compton ‏@mc99987 @NotYerAvgChick is the flashback klaine kiss the only one or is there a present day kiss too?

Jamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick @mc99987 Both!

@NotYerAvgChick How do Rachel and Kurt get from New York to Ohio?

Jamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick @peacelovemagic1 Plane - can't walk

@cantorpedia Will there be a huge surprise? Like, something as surprising as an engagement that comes out of nowhere?

Cantorpedia Cantorpedia ‏@cantorpedia
@vinkystars There's definitely something that comes completely out of nowhere.

Cantorpedia ‏@cantorpedia
Real issues are addressed in this episode. Which means no one is 100% happy or 100% sad, breakup or no breakup.

@cantorpedia I was wondering if there was any referenced to an ignored phone call from last week. . .

Cantorpedia Cantorpedia ‏@cantorpedia
@briarswt They don't pretend that never happened.

@cantorpedia We don't know anything the roses, just that roses happen! Can we have a little more info?

@peacelovemagic1 Three's Company - no, that's not a threesome hint.

@cantorpedia do we see where blaine is staying while he's in NY? i assume he's not staying with kurt/rachel.

@SaraWilcox5 We do know where he's staying

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 Tumblr_mbavaz7TGS1qcant6o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 Tumblr_mbavoqTEL21rrahezo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 Tumblr_mbarwiZ3Mg1qzzk2vo1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 Tumblr_mbas55vhvB1qzzk2vo1_1280

Blaine is singing Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson in episode 7.
+ the warblers actually encourage him to sing

Anonymous -> and you know this how
i went to the filming today and got a script from someone I’d show you but you’re an anon

Anonymous -> do you know if grant was filming with them today?
yup! grant was on the set today

Michelle ‏@MichyGeary
The Warblers are a gracious people.

Michelle ‏@MichyGeary
Lmao Darren just took a picture of Grant's insane hair.

Morgan ‏@morgytoy
Always nice chatting with Curt, Riker, and Dom. Caught brief glances of Titus, Grant, and Darren. All in all, a good study break

Morgan ‏@morgytoy
@titusmakin Sad because I didn't really get to say hi to you today

Morgan ‏@morgytoy
Saw Darren take a pic of Grant, let's see if he posts it

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 Tumblr_mbaxxmWUvI1qaqmw1o1_1280

One of the girls with the 4x07 script:

@LlamaJen: I don't think I can ever look at Blaine Anderson the same way now that I know what he has done.

Anonymous -> Can you tell us anything about just Sebastian as a character?
he’s not the douchey guy anymore

Anonymous -> Does it at least look like a good episode? Smile
it’s very angsty

Anonymous -> Why did you say it was worse than DWS if you're saying not to get too excited about Seblaine?
it’s complicated. you’ll see.

Anonymous -> can you spoil that one part that you said is complicated pleaseeeeee
nooo i cant i’ll get hate hence why i deleted my other posts

Anonymous -> does it seem like the warblers will be back again?
definitely.

407:
Quote:
Alright! Blaine cheats on Kurt. As of 4x7, they are still broken up. There’s a flash back to when Blaine cheated on Kurt with a guy he met on Facebook. So Blaine is considering transferring back to Dalton and it ends with it cut off before Blaine answers.

Are you sure he cheats? Or does he have a one night stand after they’ve broken up?

I am pretty sure he cheated. He said that he went to that guy’s place because he felt that Kurt was moving on with his life

But couldn’t he just mean he feels Kurt is moving on after the break up?

I was thinking that too. But Blaine says ’ I cheated on the person I love most’

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/3/2012, 5:00 am

So it seems the coworker won't be jealous affer all, and I was really looking forward on some funny snarking...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/3/2012, 5:12 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 Tumblr_mbb0csPlp31ryuuiio1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/3/2012, 5:52 am

sifflou

Sleep

(thanx guys for posting these spoilers)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/3/2012, 5:53 am

i truly believe life is better w/o spoilers. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2012, 5:56 am

So let me get this straight (since there are a boatload of spoilers to sort through and I haven't finished my first cup of coffee yet)... Kurt feels neglected and gets flirty tweets from some guy and Blaine blows up about it being "cheating". Blaine now feels neglected and actually cheats on Kurt?

ptdr ptdr ptdr ptdr

Am really curious out the Blaine stans are going to justify this. Blaine has always been a hypocrite but... wow...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/3/2012, 6:11 am

I am not exactly sure if the spoilers about cheating are true.... at least from other people people who saw the break up episode it did not seem like this...

Anyway, I kind of look forward to this episode, I must say :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/3/2012, 7:05 am

this scene is from 4x07 (probably blaine talking to sebastian about what happened). it's not yet fully clear if he actually cheated kurt, or if this guy was a rebound after the break-up. but people who saw the episode say that he confesses to cheating in the park scene in 4x04.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 AQlZF
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/3/2012, 7:07 am

Damn Ivana, you beat me with less than a minute. vexe

This is going to be a bloodbath. ptdr
I'll bring popcorn.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2012, 7:22 am

arina wrote:I stole this from Klaine thread on Glee forum, I don't know how realiable is it

Alright! Blaine cheats on Kurt. As of 4x7, they are still broken up. There’s a flash back to when Blaine cheated on Kurt with a guy he met on Facebook. So Blaine is considering transferring back to Dalton and it ends with it cut off before Blaine answers.
Me: Are you sure he cheats? Or does he have a one night stand after they’ve broken up?
I am pretty sure he cheated. He said that he went to that guy’s place because he felt that Kurt was moving on with his life
Me: But couldn’t he just mean he feels Kurt is moving on after the break up?
I was thinking that too. But Blaine says ’ I cheated on the person I love most’
So there you have it. Take it with as many grains of salt as you like. If true, no wonder Darren has been speaking about Blaine how he has lately.

Gosh, I hope this is true. Because that would mean Klaine breakup is longer than I'm prepared for it to be.

I have to work Thursday night, and I'm going to be staying at a hotel in Boston that night for work. I'm supposed to go to dinner after work. I hope I can be back at the hotel by nine, or I won't be able to watch it until Friday night.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/3/2012, 7:24 am

If they ever let Kurt and Blaine get together again after Blaine cheated on Kurt in only a few weeks after Kurt left for New York, and knowing that Blaine was very keen to accuse Kurt of cheating with Chandler.......... I think I'll explode. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/3/2012, 7:31 am

Glorfindel wrote:Damn Ivana, you beat me with less than a minute. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 3928877198

This is going to be a bloodbath. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 2641883990
I'll bring popcorn.

Same here. If this is true, then the Klainers are going to be so divided it is going to be delicious. Kurtsies I feel will unite after this and many will be wanting Kurt with someone else.

So if Blaine is confessing to Sebastian, then Sebastian must be listening as a friend. I have heard rumours that Blaine wants Kurt back and that Kurt is in this episode, but the thing is I have not seen any source of that yet. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 1688725052
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 10/3/2012, 7:38 am

I'm sort of really hoping blaine cheating on kurt is true.... does that make me a bad person? D: it's sort of wishing for more kurt sadness...
but like at the same time I never believe anything in spoilers because it could be all wrong.
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/3/2012, 7:46 am

msjoanlucette wrote:I'm sort of really hoping blaine cheating on kurt is true.... does that make me a bad person? D: it's sort of wishing for more kurt sadness...
but like at the same time I never believe anything in spoilers because it could be all wrong.

Well, Blaine fans are seriously upset. I don't know whether to pity them or not. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 1688725052
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/3/2012, 7:56 am

I'm having trouble keeping a straight face. I know I should feel sorry for Kurt, but my thoughts go like this:

Smile Poor Smile Kurt Smile :( ,he Smile must Smile be Smile so Smile devastated Smile . :( Smile Smile Smile

I do however apologise to the Klaine lovers in this forum. I do not wish to ridicule your pain.

But this is just so........ typical Glee: going from "Kurt, you cheated by texting." to "We'll manage this LDR because we're endgame." to "I contacted a guy on facebook and cheated on you after only 2 weeks apart because you didn't answer my phone call." in a staggering fast pace storywise. blinkk
Well, at least the Blainers are getting their so wanted Blaine character development. ptdr

I'm a bad, bad person. pauly
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2012, 8:07 am

ColferInspired wrote:
msjoanlucette wrote:I'm sort of really hoping blaine cheating on kurt is true.... does that make me a bad person? D: it's sort of wishing for more kurt sadness...

Well, Blaine fans are seriously upset. I don't know whether to pity them or not. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 26 1688725052

The Blainers will eventually find a way to turn it around so that it's all right that Blaine cheated on Kurt. They'll say it's all Kurt's fault for leaving Blaine, and not being attentive to Blaine.

And you know what, I can accept that (because I won't read it) because it means Klaine is broken up! For more than a few minutes!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/3/2012, 8:14 am

After reading that 4x07 script I get the feeling that Blaine didn't actually cheat. That he called the facebook guy and met in that bedroom, but didn't go through with it.
But that he told Kurt he cheated because it felt like cheating to him, and, according to Blaine Warbler's own rules on cheating (where texting is cheating) meeting a guy to have sex with is cheating.

That would be a nice way to wriggle themselves out of the actual cheating crime when they want Klaine to get together again.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/3/2012, 8:30 am

The Blainers will eventually find a way to turn it around so that it's all right that Blaine cheated on Kurt. They'll say it's all Kurt's fault for leaving Blaine, and not being attentive to Blaine

Well in this case they'll have to recognize that Kurt was perfectly right in "cheat-texting" with Chandler since Blaine was being distant. Because if it's they don't, that's serious double standards, ain't it?

I doubt this spoiler is true, however, would RIB really allow Blaine to do something wrong? I'd love it to be true, not because I don't like Blaine or Klaine, but because we would finally see a chin in his dapper-armor, and he would be more "human" to me. My major problem with the character so far was that he never was "allowed" to be at fault (and sings too many songs, but that's another debate).

In addition, if it would allow us to see Kurt interact with other people, or even being chased after (I don't keep my hopes up), I'm all for it.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/3/2012, 8:54 am

Jellyrolls wrote:The Blainers will eventually find a way to turn it around so that it's all right that Blaine cheated on Kurt. They'll say it's all Kurt's fault for leaving Blaine, and not being attentive to Blaine.
They're already doing it.
I've read the theory that RIB want everyone to feel sad for Kurt, because Kurt can never be in the wrong (the st. Kurt shtick), and that's why Blaine is getting a "character assasination". Rolling Eyes
And I've also read that Blaine (unlike Kurt) doesn't have someone like Burt to give him the "You matter" speech.
beam
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/3/2012, 9:38 am

by Glorfindel on 10/3/2012, 1:54 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
The Blainers will eventually find a way to turn it around so that it's all right that Blaine cheated on Kurt. They'll say it's all Kurt's fault for leaving Blaine, and not being attentive to Blaine.
I've read the theory that RIB want everyone to feel sad for Kurt, because Kurt can never be in the wrong (the st. Kurt shtick), and that's why Blaine is getting a "character assasination".
And I've also read that Blaine (unlike Kurt) doesn't have someone like Burt to give him the "You matter" speech.

"Kurt can never be in the wrong"? How so, after what was displayed last week? The show pushed for the viewer to feel bad for Blaine. Even the Kurtsiest of the Kurtsies recognized he had been self-centered in the Skype conversation, and even in his not answering the call. Everywhere I read, people were sometimes understanding why (being too excited of his new life opportunity), but never have I seen anyone say that he was 100% right in this.

Anyway, we shouldn't bother what they are saying afterall, should we? We know that there is no way they are going to be impartial in this.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 10/3/2012, 10:04 am

It's almost here, the episode of Glee that may cause a drastic rise in the rate of teen depression. Thursday's episode is called "The Break-Up," and it's everything you can possibly imagine and then some. You should start preparing yourself now for pain and heartbreak. I suggest not watching with any sharp objects nearby.

Having seen the episode (and generally hating the dramatic episodes), I can say that it's infinitely better than I expected. Yes, it's all serious with lots of crying and more teenage melodrama than an entire season of One Tree Hill, but it's done as well as can be expected, and as long as this is a one-off "very special episode" and not what Glee will become all the time, I can accept it.

It also benefits greatly from some of the best musical performances the show has ever had. Seriously, almost all of them sound amazing and are expertly acted with a ton of emotion. My season-ending "best songs" list will feature several songs from this episode, most of them near the top.

Anyway, I'll have my complete recap with full thoughts after the episode airs, but for now, here are 10 spoilers to get you in the mood.

It's Super Sad

While there are one or two funny moments (mostly dealing with the Rapture), this episode is basically wall-to-wall drama. Everyone cries, even during the songs (there's a near Tina-style breakdown during one of them). Not even NBC's Parenthood is this emotionally manipulative, and that show gave the main character's wife cancer.

Santana Is Awesome

Santana feels the same way about Kurt landing a job at Vogue.com as I do, so I instantly adore her. The only bad thing is that Santana and new Head Bitch Cheerio Kitty are in the same place at the same time and DON'T have an epic throwdown like they should. What a missed opportunity.

Absence Makes Finn Better

I've never truly liked Finn as a character, but now that he's been MIA for three episodes, I'm actually happy to have him back. It's startling how different the show feels with his return and he's better than he's ever been. And don't fear, we learn all about where he's been, how that Army thing worked out, and there's a pretty obvious set-up for what his immediate future might be.

Brotherly Love

I know everyone's excited for Finn and Rachel and Kurt and Blaine to share scenes again, but one of the more touching interactions comes between brothers Finn and Kurt. Their relationship has evolved a lot and it's sweet to see them together again.

"Teenage Dream"

Blaine's acoustic rendition of "Teenage Dream" is even better in the episode than it sounds online. It's definitely going straight to the top of my favorite performances of all-time.

Multiple Break-Ups

It's hard to tell how many couples actually break up, but it's more than one. And other couples may not technically break up, but they're definitely on rocky ground.

Left Behind, Literally

The show references the popular book series Left Behind. And if you think that's a little too on the nose as a metaphor, you're not wrong.

Ryan Murphy Protects His Favorites

I can't say too much without spoiling huge news, but let's just say that Ryan Murphy's writing makes some characters come out of the episode with a LOT less blame than they should thanks to some random, out-of-character plot twists.

There Are Flashbacks

If you want to relive the glory days of season 1, you're in luck, because the episode features some flashbacks to very, VERY memorable scenes.

A Possible Three Dog Night Cover?

I have no idea if this is in the works, but Ryan Murphy beautifully sets up the potential for a cover of Three Dog Night's "Eli's Coming." The song would fit perfectly into the plot and I really hope this happens in the future. You'll understand why after you see the episode.

can their boner to blarren be more ridiculous
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/3/2012, 10:05 am

Glorfindel wrote:If they ever let Kurt and Blaine get together again after Blaine cheated on Kurt in only a few weeks after Kurt left for New York, and knowing that Blaine was very keen to accuse Kurt of cheating with Chandler.......... I think I'll explode. Evil or Very Mad

I will exploded too,if this is true.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/3/2012, 10:24 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:The Blainers will eventually find a way to turn it around so that it's all right that Blaine cheated on Kurt. They'll say it's all Kurt's fault for leaving Blaine, and not being attentive to Blaine.
I've read the theory that RIB want everyone to feel sad for Kurt, because Kurt can never be in the wrong (the st. Kurt shtick), and that's why Blaine is getting a "character assasination". Rolling Eyes
beam

Well, that brought my blood pressure up a bit. Then I remind myself that this is upsetting only if their opinions actually matter to me, so....

My snarky response to all this? Blaine doesn't have enough character to assassinate.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2012, 10:35 am

Glorfindel wrote:
beam

Of course they are. Because Blaine is perfect... vomir

Seriously though, I have no trouble believing that 1) Blaine would cheat and 2) that it would take so little in terms of "provocation" (if you subscribe to the arguement that he cheated because of something that Kurt did) or time. Blaine's neediness and poor decision making and impulse control are pretty well established. This is a guy who needs constant assurance and approval (which Kurt isn't giving him at the moment), and has shown many times that he acts without really considering consequences. So cheating in a fit of pique over Kurt not being responsive to his needs? Yeah, I see it.

As far as Kurt having any responsibility for driving Blaine to this point... give me a break. Blaine is a big boy who is perfectly capable of making decisions for himself and speaking up. When Kurt got "involved" with Chandler while Blaine was being emotionally and physically distant, Kurt's behavior wasn't excused. The fans, correctly so, made it clear that what he should have done was speak up about Blaine's actions. The same goes here. If Kurt was ignoring Blaine (from Blaine's perspective) then it was up to Blaine to say to Kurt that he thought that something was wrong. Not to sit and stew until he reaches the point that he finds some random kid to screw. This was as badly thought out a response as Rachel's when she planned to cheat on Finn with Puck in response to finding out that Finn had sex with Santana while he and Rachel weren't together.

If the spoilers are true (and I have a strong feeling that they are), there is no one responsible for this other than Blaine. And if Kurt does eventually find it within him to forgive Blaine and take him back, it needs to be on Kurt's terms and hopefully after he's achieved some more successess (and possibly had another relationship in the interum).

Now it's starting to become clear why Blaine might be considering transfering back to Dalton, because he's likely feeling as if he's got nothing to live for at McKinely after this.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next