Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  ColferInspired 10/7/2012, 6:25 pm

Hey, guys remember that Warbler album, well, it bombed here in Australia didn't even go gold. The Glee album at that time outsold it and went platinum. The highest the Warbler album went was at six in out charts then dropped to twelve the following week, while the Glee album debuted at number two and stayed in the top ten for five weeks.

So that tells me as Australia is finally getting Glee season 4 as I found out just last night. Not many Aussie fans are going to be happy that Darren is singing all the time. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 33 357632081 And this could affect the rating as well and sales of any Glee albums.

Chris, Lea and Corey I know are loved here, and with them not being massively featured on an album but Darren is I wouldn't chance any Glee album charting really well this season. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 33 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/7/2012, 6:42 pm

tamara04 wrote:
MissSoniaPP wrote:I'm in the campaign on twitter. koukou

I'm sick of hearing Darren sing Evil or Very Mad

Although I think

• Darren / HeMo / Lea and the new characters are singing more.

• Chris does not sing.

Because of the Tour they want to do.

I think Chris will not do the Tour. He will have other projects. unsure

Chris should go on his own tour.

He will have the "The Land of Stories 2" Tour fanny2

That will be more successful and more attention of people that Glee Tour vexe sifflou
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/7/2012, 6:57 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Hey, guys remember that Warbler album, well, it bombed here in Australia didn't even go gold. The Glee album at that time outsold it and went platinum. The highest the Warbler album went was at six in out charts then dropped to twelve the following week, while the Glee album debuted at number two and stayed in the top ten for five weeks.

So that tells me as Australia is finally getting Glee season 4 as I found out just last night. Not many Aussie fans are going to be happy that Darren is singing all the time. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 33 357632081 And this could affect the rating as well and sales of any Glee albums.

Chris, Lea and Corey I know are loved here, and with them not being massively featured on an album but Darren is I wouldn't chance any Glee album charting really well this season. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 33 357632081

This year the songs are selling poorly in the USA also.

Portugal stopped transmitting Glee in an open channel.

Apparently they will make a Portuguese version of Glee.

And for example I have with telenovelas in Portugal Smile

I'm not seeing certain characters exist in the Portuguese version (Blaine) and others would have to change something (Finn and Rachel).

MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/7/2012, 7:22 pm

fantastica wrote:we should start tweeting ANYTIME about too much blaine and too much darren singing. I will use the hash tag #Don'tWantBlee

Preach.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/7/2012, 7:25 pm

glee doesn't translate to other non-western countries well, and even in western countries, sometimes it's hard to understand all these cultural/pop references.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/7/2012, 7:58 pm

fantastica wrote:twitter campaign is when a group of people all tweet about the same subject at once, often the use the same hash tag (like #moreKurtSolos). the message is more visible when many tweet all at once.

Ok I understand what it means, but how do I do it? And who do we tweet to?
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/7/2012, 7:59 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:
tamara04 wrote:
MissSoniaPP wrote:I'm in the campaign on twitter. koukou

I'm sick of hearing Darren sing Evil or Very Mad

Although I think

• Darren / HeMo / Lea and the new characters are singing more.

• Chris does not sing.

Because of the Tour they want to do.

I think Chris will not do the Tour. He will have other projects. unsure

Chris should go on his own tour.

He will have the "The Land of Stories 2" Tour fanny2

That will be more successful and more attention of people that Glee Tour vexe sifflou

Can't wait for that! I hope he comes to Canada! Montreal specifically. My house would be awesome too.lol
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/7/2012, 8:04 pm

I think Glee writers have heard a buttload of negative comments, not saying they aren't deserved, but I do think they've grown adept at ignoring them. Besides, not having Blee doesn't mean we won't continue to have Rlee or Slee, we need to be specific and ask for Chris' voice. They have a multitude of lovely voices we rarely get to hear, and I fully expect now that Santana is back on the show we will hear a whole slew of them, just like last year. We need to support the seldom heard, but always missed. In fact, I like that hashtag #chriscolfer seldom heard, always missed. That has a ring to it, and is positive, more likely to be noticed. What do you think?

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Catt24 10/7/2012, 8:16 pm

Divalicious wrote:I think Glee writers have heard a buttload of negative comments, not saying they aren't deserved, but I do think they've grown adept at ignoring them. Besides, not having Blee doesn't mean we won't continue to have Rlee or Slee, we need to be specific and ask for Chris' voice. They have a multitude of lovely voices we rarely get to hear, and I fully expect now that Santana is back on the show we will hear a whole slew of them, just like last year. We need to support the seldom heard, but always missed. In fact, I like that hashtag #chriscolfer seldom heard, always missed. That has a ring to it, and is positive, more likely to be noticed. What do you think?

I have to agree that if you approached the tweets from a more positive perspective/tone, TIIC are more likely to listen and less likely to be dismissed. I noticed that RM is MIA after TBU episode, so if/when he starts tweeting during the hiatus, maybe that might get some attention.

Catt24
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/7/2012, 10:33 pm

tamara04 wrote:
fantastica wrote:twitter campaign is when a group of people all tweet about the same subject at once, often the use the same hash tag (like #moreKurtSolos). the message is more visible when many tweet all at once.

Ok I understand what it means, but how do I do it? And who do we tweet to?

please see the new post jelly put up about twitter campaign. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/7/2012, 10:34 pm

right now i am so mad I can't think positive, so I can't tweet positive. I really want to send the writers a twitter bomb if there's such a thing. i hate this show so much.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/7/2012, 11:37 pm

The show is frustrating, knowing that the chosen few get tons of songs, lots of exposure, while we crave a drop of Kurt related news that doesn't hinge on being Rachel's prop or mourning his broken relationship. We all feel your pain. I am in a moment of harmony, but I do know what it feels like to be so absolutely pissed at the writers and the fandom. It ebbs and flows depending on the latest rumors.

Our biggest problem is that they don't focus on Kurt related info. Rachel stuff, Finchel stuff, song stuff-so obviously lots of both Rachel and Blaine, but Kurt's is a little bit on the down low. I kind of wonder if they weren't sure of the reaction to Vogue.com, and hedged their bets, and now that the reception has been positive we now hear that SJP is reprising her role. If they waited for that information, they might now be putting in action their plan B.

I still think it is significant that Kurt said his dream was going to NYADA, working part-time at Vogue.com and getting on Broadway. So in his mind, and thus the writers mind, I think he will do both. Ryan said to a twitter comment recently about Kurt doing both that he wanted that. I still think Santana will end up at Vogue, perhaps as a model, so they would have two characters at Vogue, and Rachel and Kurt both at NYADA. They have callbacks for Naya singing.

I don't know, I do have the feeling they have a few more set in stone items this year, instead of the constant u-turns of season 2 and most of 3. This is their make or break season, if they set things up right and get interest, they can buy a couple more seasons, if not, next season will probably be the last. Another reason why they push the kids in ND so much, they want to keep the high school aspect going, if only to have a solid place for Sue, Will, Emma, Beiste and Figgins to hang out.

I hope to see them really start to push Kurt around the time his movie is coming out. To ride the publicity.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/8/2012, 1:48 am

Divalicious wrote:

I still think Santana will end up at Vogue, perhaps as a model, so they would have two characters at Vogue, and Rachel and Kurt both at NYADA. They have callbacks for Naya singing.

I think the same thing about Santana. I always liked the thought of Kurt and Santana being roomates or something in NY. They can be great together.

Isn't it finny that Heather one of their weakest singers get a solo, even Lea doesn't have one. Wow. I guess her auto tuned songs sell well amongst people who can't make a difference between real talent and this. But she had 2 solos in Britney so I shouldn't be surprised. And Vanessa is singing in 4 or 5 songs, her character can't even sing. But this is Glee, probably she magically can now. I won't say anything about Darren, but I'm surprised that Lea and Naya have so little, and Amber is not in the album at all.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/8/2012, 1:57 am

I am sure there is a Christmas album, but the rest I am not so sure about. I would rather wait for an official source to announce the singers in the songs.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/8/2012, 2:02 am

^ i thought the song list and its respective singers were already listed here. go back a page or two.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/8/2012, 2:09 am

My impression is that those songs and singers are off of Tumblr, and must be taken with a grain of salt. Chris is on a whole two songs, which is the main reason I don't believe it. Darren just isn't singing enough Smile

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/8/2012, 2:38 am

^ lmao Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/8/2012, 2:47 am

The spoilers are about Blaine and the Warblers. No Kurt, but this is just one part of the script.

4.07 Spoilers
One of the folks who got the script sides from last week’s Dalton filming has been answering questions on their blog, and I’m just posting them here for archiving purposes.

Anonymous -> I don’t know if you’re still answering questions, but about how much screentime/lines would you say Sebastian has in the episode? And do you think he’ll be back again after this episode?

Um. I know he has a couple of scenes in episode 7. One with Blaine, one with Hunter and Blaine, and one with the Warblers. And I think he’d be back in a future episode because I believe Dalton Academy is up against New Directions again.

Anonymous -> Thanks for answering! So you said Sebastian is a nice guy now? Or is it just an act?

No problem! He is a nice guy now, but I think he is only doing it because he kinda has to.

Anonymous -> whats your favorite line of seb dialogue that you read?

They might or might not cut this, but these are my favorite lines. ‘Seb: No, I swear. I turned over a new leaf, remember? No more bullying, blackmail or assault this year. Blaine: That must be boring for you. Seb: Yeah, being nice sucks.’

Anonymous -> Okay, just one final questions I swear: do the Warblers know about Kurt and Blaine’s break up or reference it at all?

They do mention Kurt.

Anonymous -> How does Sebastian feel about Hunter and that he’s no longer lead?

He’s not too happy about it.

Anonymous -> Seb’s not like a doormat character now though, right? Cause I might break something if he is.

He’s not completely a doormat character. He still has value.

Anonymous -> Do you think there’s any hope for Kurtbastian this season?

Not really, no.

Anonymous -> Does he still have snark or is that all gone?

I believe he still has some snark left in him.

Anonymous -> Does Sam go to Dalton with Blaine?

Blaine goes to Dalton with himself first. Then later, Blaine does go back with Sam.

Anonymous -> does sebastian sings in the warblers song? Even if just a line like in uptown girl

I’m pretty sure that he sings backup with the other Warblers while Blaine is singing lead. I don’t know if he has a small line like Uptown Girl.

Anonymous -> Does Blaine sing Dark Side when he goes by himself or is Sam there?

Goes by himself.

inmylonelyworld -> is sebastian singing something?

Solo wise? I’m not sure. Probably not.

Anonymous -> Does Sebastian want Blaine to transfer back to Dalton?

Sebastian and the rest of the Warblers (especially Hunter) does want Blaine to transfer back to Dalton

Anonymous -> Why do the Warblers steal ND’s Nationals Trophy?

To get Blaine to go to Dalton.

Anonymous -> By the end of the episode it definitely looks like Blaine won’t transfer though, right?

I doubt he’ll transfer back.

Anonymous -> what’s the context of the dark side perf?

Blaine’s just singing that with the Warblers and when he sings that song with them, he feels at home again and misses his old friends and feels very tempted to transfer back.

Anonymous -> what in the script makes u think he won’t transfer back?

Well. He gives back the Dalton blazer back to them.

Anonymous -> Do you know whether the Warblers are competing against ND at sectionals or regionals? Or do they not say?

They should be competing with them at sectionals.

Anonymous -> What are Rachel and Kurt doing in this episode? Or is there no focus on New York?

I don’t have that part of the script.

sailorchelsey -> what episode of the script do you have?

Episode 7. Just a scene with Blaine and the Warblers.

familyontherun -> Do you have any info about Blaine and that Eli guy? Does it say if they actually get physical?

It doesn’t specifically say what kind of things Blaine did with the Eli guy. But they probably did things that he shouldn’t have done.

Anonymous -> Hi! Thanks for answering questions, really appreciate it! I just want to ask, is there any significant “Blam” bromance/interaction in the script that you have? I mean, when they go to Dalton? Smile

They team up together to get something back from Dalton.

Anonymous -> From the script that you have, can you give an assessment on Hunter’s level of nefariousness? Like, on a scale of Sebastian-Jesse-Sue, which category does he fall into? Is he a funny-epic-fail villain, or does he make you want to slap him upside down the head? Thanks for answering!

Urm. I’d say he’s in between Sebastian and Jesse, but that’s my opinion. Really, it’s up to you decide how mean he is because I personally adore Sebastian and Jesse, lol, so my opinion doesn’t really matter now does it.

Anonymous -> Thanks for sharing stuff! Do Sebastian and Blaine talk about Kurt, and/or does Sebastian hit on Blaine or anything?

Sebastian doesn’t hit on Blaine. I’m just guessing because he wants Blaine to fully forgive him and no. They don’t talk about Kurt.

Anonymous -> thanks for your answers,is Blaine talk about Kurt with the warblers ?

They don’t have a full on conversation about Kurt. They only mention him.

Anonymous -> Previous anon here. Sorry, I should have been more specific, and I love Jesse and Sebastian too! Lol. But I was wondering if his “nefarious” schemes are more like Jesse’s, Sebastian’s, Sue’s or even Dustin Golby’s. Like, is it played for laughs like Sue’s league of SuperVillains or is it potentially harmful like Seb’s slushie prank? Thanks again! Smile

OH! Lol. I’d say his schemes are like Sebastian’s.

Anonymous -> Do any of the other Warblers (Nick, Jeff, Thad, David, Trent) have any speaking lines? And do you think they only want Blaine back because of Hunter’s ploy, or do they want him back because he was their friend? Smile

They don’t have lines. Just Hunter and Sebastian. For Hunter, he just wants Blaine back because if he’s back, then the Warblers will most likely win. For the rest of the Warblers, I believe it’s because they miss him and want him back as their friend.

Anonymous -> No Seblaine? What are Sebastian’s speaking lines to Blaine?

Nothing like The First Time. Nope. And I’ve mentioned some of his lines here: http://toddgoodmans.tumblr.com/tagged/spoiler-talk

Anonymous -> Your part of the script is only Dalton so no reference to Klaine Finchel in the hall of Mac kinley ?Is it noting the number of the scene they become with Sam?

Nope. I just have the Warblers scene and the last page of the script I have just skips to Blaine and Sam teaming up and that’s it.

Anonymous -> does blaine give back his blazer before the warblers steal the trophy or after?

after~

Anonymous -> Is Blaine wearing the Dalton blazer while performing Dark Side?

Yes.

Anonymous -> Does Blaine go to dalton wearing his uniform or does he put the blazer on there?

They put it on him.

Anonymous -> what can you say about sebastian/blaine’s interaction? does it look like sebastian’s still interested in him?

it’s hard to tell.

Anonymous -> Does Hunter sing at all? Or does he just try to convince Blaine to be the new lead singer?

he probably doesn’t because it doesn’t say, but not 100% sure on that. i just know he’s just trying to get blaine back.

Anonymous -> Thanks for sharing all this! Can I ask a question about your script pages? You mentioned you have the warblers scenes then the last page you have is the start of the Blaine/Sam conversation with the flashback to the cheating which we saw the page of (scene 30). Do you have the page after that, and if so how does that scene end? Does ‘random cute guy’ have any more dialogue? Or do Blaine and Sam continue talking and what do they say?

Sorry. I don’t have that part of the script! My friend does and the last page of my script is where it says Blaine and Sam go back to Dalton. :/

Anonymous -> If you don’t mind, could you please just clarify the timeline? Is it that they steal the trophy, then Blaine goes back by himself and sings, and then he later returns with Sam? Does he give the blazer back before the return trip with Sam? And does he not take the trophy back after the first visit by himself? Thanks!

Warblers steal the trophy, Blaine goes back by himself and sings, and later he returns with Sam to get the trophy back and return the blazer.

Source: http://toddgoodmans.tumblr.com/tagged/spoiler-talk

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/8/2012, 2:50 am

they figured that warbler w/o blaine just doesn't sell well enough on itune or gather enough interests, so they made blaine go back twice to sing lead in 2 of their songs. totally purposeless singing - just like the old times.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/8/2012, 2:51 am

I am debating if I should push the 5000 record line tonight or wait til tomorrow mornin'. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/8/2012, 2:52 am

part of me is very curious what I will be when I get 7 stars, which is so close to grasp.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/8/2012, 4:25 am

As the Christmas album list has not been posted on ONTD_Glee yet, I think it must be a fake spoiler. ONTD_Glee is usually very reliable with their spoilers.

Who cares about the Warblers anymore? Anyone.....?
Didn't think so.

Also, this gem in the Warbler spoilers:
They don’t have lines. Just Hunter and Sebastian. For Hunter, he just wants Blaine back because if he’s back, then the Warblers will most likely win. For the rest of the Warblers, I believe it’s because they miss him and want him back as their friend.
Blaine, the acapella dreamboat, who perfectly capable show choirs fight for to have, because they know they will win when he sings with them.
Pleeeeez. vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/8/2012, 4:34 am

haha, in the first year, blaine's warbler didn't win against ND. so it's not blaine who made the team win, but him being in the ND that made the win.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/8/2012, 5:35 am

haha, in the first year, blaine's warbler didn't win against ND. so it's not blaine who made the team win, but him being in the ND that made the win.

He lost because he sang with KURT, you silly!! Kurt can't win anything, remember? But dapper Blainers? Once rid of the burden that Kurt is, OF COURSE he'll make the Warblers win... vomir
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/8/2012, 6:01 am

5000th post!!!!!!!!!!!

wait a minute - I still have 6 stars???? this is insane! I quit in protest!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next