Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  tanita_mors 10/1/2012, 4:06 pm

Don't Speak

You and me
We used to be together
Every day together always

I really feel
That I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end

Chris & Lea
It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real,
Well I don't want to know

Chris & Lea (she is the lead)
[Chorus]
Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

Chris & Lea (Chris is the lead)
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons

Chris & Cory (i think)
Our memories
They can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightening

Lea & Chris or Darren (she is so loud I can't really tell)
As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry

[Chorus]

It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are,
You and me
I can see us dying, are we?

[Chorus]

Anywhere I can't possibly distinguish him. Also, looking at the other songs this season, the vocals should be louder compered to the music in the actual show.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  tanita_mors 10/1/2012, 4:09 pm

i knew grant was over the moment they started playing the "it's up to him/it's up to them" game.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/1/2012, 4:33 pm

^ ia. totally see that coming. this is just an confirmation. maybe that girl on tumblr was right - her spoiler about blaine going back to dalton. actually, maybe her mom was mistaken about that - blaine is going back to dalton but not transfer. anyway, he's going back just like last year, except he meets a probably nicer and straight version of Sebastian. get ready for all the swooning from teh warblers and how blaine is the dreamboat of the dreamboat ass kissing all over again.

i know i won't be watching that crapboat part.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/1/2012, 5:12 pm

So far everything post this weeks breakup episode featuring Kurt sounds dead boring to me. The post hiatus episodes sound VERY Kurt light, focusing on the McKinley musical, The Warblers, etc. Bummer.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/1/2012, 5:33 pm

Whoa hold on a minute guys. On the Hollywood Reporter article it says Grant Gustin will return as the former head Warbler. Now I'm confused. They ARE bringing him back but not as the head Warbler. I wonder if it'll be at Dalton or somewhere else?. It would be the best thing if he was a part of Kurt's New York storyline.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/1/2012, 5:44 pm

sahhar wrote:Whoa hold on a minute guys. On the Hollywood Reporter article it says Grant Gustin will return as the former head Warbler. Now I'm confused. They ARE bringing him back but not as the head Warbler. I wonder if it'll be at Dalton or somewhere else?. It would be the best thing if he was a part of Kurt's New York storyline.

What!? What! My ears perked up like cats when they hear something. In this deep ditch we Kurtsies start to reach into every single direction. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/1/2012, 5:55 pm

sahhar wrote:
fantastica wrote:they just hired a new Warbler front man, a Canadian actor. his character is straight but otherwise will too try to woo blaine back to Dalton. hmmm, I guess Warbler just isn't the same w/o Dalton. Blaine is the key to all their imagined success. so I guess Grant is definitely not coming back. they scraped his character completely.

I feel terrible for Grant. He was one the best actors Glee had (seriously, see some clips from A Mother's Nightmare and you'll agree). It's a pity he got such a raw deal.

I agree 100%, They should of made of made Grant a regular or at least have Seb be a major recurring character.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/1/2012, 5:56 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
sahhar wrote:Whoa hold on a minute guys. On the Hollywood Reporter article it says Grant Gustin will return as the former head Warbler. Now I'm confused. They ARE bringing him back but not as the head Warbler. I wonder if it'll be at Dalton or somewhere else?. It would be the best thing if he was a part of Kurt's New York storyline.

What!? What! My ears perked up like cats when they hear something. In this deep ditch we Kurtsies start to reach into every single direction. Smile

I hope this is true,and he will be back for many episodes not just one or two.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/1/2012, 5:58 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:

I think the only time we'll really know what's going on is after they film the episode.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 10/1/2012, 7:21 pm

Whoa hold on a minute guys. On the Hollywood Reporter article it says Grant Gustin will return as the former head Warbler. Now I'm confused. They ARE bringing him back but not as the head Warbler. I wonder if it'll be at Dalton or somewhere else?. It would be the best thing if he was a part of Kurt's New York storyline. .

Well that's interesting if it turns out to be true. Why bring in a new head Warbler to woo Blaine back into the blazer if Grant is coming back? I hope it's because Sebastian won't be anywhere near Ohio when/if he returns, but I'll try not to get my hopes up.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/1/2012, 8:39 pm

there's a possiblity that Sebastian won't e a head warbler but still in the warbler, and will be like Curt Mega and all the other guys - just swining in teh background. I sure hope he's not a warbler anymore, but we will see.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/1/2012, 8:58 pm

Wow, so all the Blarren we have been getting is really only leading up to more Blarren. Good to know I can skip through at least episode 4:07. Perhaps sectionals too.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/1/2012, 8:59 pm

fantastica wrote:there's a possiblity that Sebastian won't e a head warbler but still in the warbler, and will be like Curt Mega and all the other guys - just swining in teh background. I sure hope he's not a warbler anymore, but we will see.

If Grant does come back, I hope he has lines. I do not want him to come back,if all he is doing is swinging in the background.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/2/2012, 2:45 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 24 Tumblr_mb8z8buqRY1ql1znmo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/2/2012, 2:49 am

^ Dare I hope for a Kurt scene? I'll pray for it anyway. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/2/2012, 2:53 am

always prayin'. but if they are shooting in NYC, it's for the outside scenes. they already have the interior sets in the LA studio. It maybe another Brochel or Finchel duet on the street or central park or some other iconic NY landmarks.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/2/2012, 3:00 am

^ Or it can be a Kurt/Chase duet outside! Smile I haven't given up hope on that yet, especially since IMDB says Chase is in episode 4 somehow (and IMDB was right about all the other Vogue stuff)...and his actor Dan will soon be living in L.A. full time...and Dan is carefully ignoring all tweets sent to him asking about how many episodes he's in (or, didn't notice them, I guess)....and unless I'm mistaken/delusional his name was listed under guest star in the opening credits of The Makeover I noticed, instead of tacked to the back credits.....it possibly adds up. I shall cling to my dream of Kurt getting a new boyfriend as long as possible. And it's just a shame to waste this Broadway actor on a minor role when he's a wonderful singer, come on.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/2/2012, 3:11 am

^ if this guy is in episode 4, it must also say he's in episode 3, and others right? or not?

I think nobody knows yet beyond episode 6. they are probably still writing these future episodes.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/2/2012, 10:23 am

This probably should go in the general thread since it's not about Kurt at all, but given that it's spoiler-ish, I'm posting it here:

Glee Exclusive: Nolan Gerard Funk Cast as Lead Warbler – What Does He Want With [Spoiler]?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 24 Nolangerardfunk

New Directions will soon be facing a new threat from a familiar enemy: The Dalton Academy Warblers. Canadian actor-singer Nolan Gerard Funk — whose credits include the Nickelodeon musical Spectacular! and the Broadway revival of Bye Bye Birdie — is joining the cast of Glee as the Warblers’ new frontman, Hunter, TVLine has learned exclusively. Hunter’s first order of business? Luring ex-Warbler Blaine back into the fold so they can win a national championship. (And in case you’re wondering, that’s all Hunter wants with Blaine; a source confirms that the newbie is straight.)

Funk, whose resume also boasts arcs on Warehouse 13 and Angels in America, as well as a supporting role in the current big screen spooker House at the End of the Street, kicks off his recurring Glee stint in this season’s seventh episode, titled “Dynamic Duets.” In the meantime, Glee‘s buzzy fourth episode, “Break-Up” — which exec producer Ryan Murphy is calling “the best episode we have ever done” — airs Thursday at 9/8c.

TV Line

^ At least the Warbler this time is straight. I don't think I can take anymore chemistry-free Seblaine or its equivalent.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/2/2012, 11:34 am

at least Dalton gives the excuse to hire more guys.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/2/2012, 3:19 pm

fantastica wrote:at least Dalton gives the excuse to hire more guys.

True.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/2/2012, 4:45 pm

Yes, because this is exactly what the show needs... more cast members. fufufu
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/2/2012, 5:25 pm

Ranwing wrote:

Yes, because this is exactly what the show needs... more cast members. fufufu

That is True. I hope Grant does come back though . I would be very happy. I would be happier if he was a regular. The only two things that would make me happier if Max comes back for at least one episode. I doubt that will happen.And, that Blaine goes back to Dalton,even less of chance of happening.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/2/2012, 5:30 pm

tanita_mors wrote:i wanted to ask you. i heard don't speak only once, but i could have sworn there is furt harmonizing in it, or maybe that was cory and lea or darren. i like the song, but lea is overpowering everyone, mostly chris, so i can barely make him out in there.
Sorry it took me so long to reply to this. Yesterday evening, right after my work, my son started throwing up.... in his bed of course. dryy
Today I've been busy trying to be a mom and a singing coach both at the same time, and GF kept bugging me.
But..... here is what I think are the voices on 'Don't Speak':

Don't Speak

Cory:
You and me
We used to be together
Every day together always

Darren:
I really feel
That I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end

Lea & Chris(Lea is lead):
It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real,
Well I don't want to know

Lea & Chris(Lea is lead):
[Chorus]
Don't speak

Chris & Darren (Chris is lead):
Don't speak

Chris & Cory (both sing lead, but Chris sings one octave higher):
Our memories
They can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightening

Lea & Chris (Lea is lead):
As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry

Darren is lead (others singing too):
[Chorus]
Don't speak

Cory is lead (others singing too):
Don't speak

Lea & Chris (Lea sings lead):
It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are,

(Instrumental break)

Lea:
You and me
I can see us dying, are we?

Darren is lead (others singing too):
[Chorus]
Don't speak
(etc) (Lea has some improvisations)

-ETA- I just looked on Glee Wiki and they have a totally different outcome than mine. Razz Well, we'll see in a few days.
-------------------------------------------------------

I love how they divided the song. And Chris is singing low and high in wonderful harmonies (he's the one with the most 2nd voice harmonies and he's so good at them!).
I have to say that I love his high voice, but his low voice in 'Don't Speak' is breathtaking beautiful. wub
This song proves that Chris can sing pop songs. Why oh why don't we hear more of it?

(Also: it's a bad sign that I have no interest listening to the other songs of the episode, besides Kurt's line in 'The Scientist'.)

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/2/2012, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/2/2012, 5:35 pm

fantastica wrote:there's a possiblity that Sebastian won't e a head warbler but still in the warbler, and will be like Curt Mega and all the other guys - just swining in teh background. I sure hope he's not a warbler anymore, but we will see.
Kim, I love you and your typos. moque

Hands in the air those who think that bringing back the Warblers (with a new lead who will be locked and paid to be available next summer) is nothing else than a way to rake in more iTunes dollars and to get enough performers for next year's newbies live tour?

The should call that tour: Glee Live 2.0 Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next