Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Glorfindel 10/6/2012, 10:31 am

arina wrote:Marie, what do you think about Chris singing Blow me? Would it suit his voice?
That song would fit Chris' voice really good. neutre

Blow Me - P!nk

There's a lot of low notes, and when you listen to the original you can almost hear Chris singing it. And the high notes Chris can sing as well.

I like the lyrics, the context, the anger and the 'good riddance' attitude of the song.
It would be perfect for Kurt and it would leave no doubt as to whether Klaine is broken up or not (so we'll probably won't get this song in the show dryy).

Blaine getting so much to sing is seriously pissing me off, especially if he also gets 'Hopelessly Devoted To You', as I've seen in some spoilers. :angry:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  ColferInspired 10/7/2012, 12:48 am

Glorfindel wrote:
arina wrote:Marie, what do you think about Chris singing Blow me? Would it suit his voice?
That song would fit Chris' voice really good. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 32 4247136565

Blow Me - P!nk

There's a lot of low notes, and when you listen to the original you can almost hear Chris singing it. And the high notes Chris can sing as well.

I like the lyrics, the context, the anger and the 'good riddance' attitude of the song.
It would be perfect for Kurt and it would leave no doubt as to whether Klaine is broken up or not (so we'll probably won't get this song in the show Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 32 357632081).

Blaine getting so much to sing is seriously pissing me off, especially if he also gets 'Hopelessly Devoted To You', as I've seen in some spoilers. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 32 3181402168

I would like that song to go to Rachel to sing Kurt as in a friend singing to friend, that she is devoted to him in that she will stick by him no matter what. Because I think that is what Kurt needs right now. It would fit Lea perfectly.

I do feel we will get nothing for Kurt and that is why I won't be buying the "Glease" album.

I am also suspecting Chris won't be on the Christmas album either but Darren will probably get two or three songs on it. I won't be buying that either. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 32 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/7/2012, 12:56 am

I want Kurt singing Blow Me. I think the lyrics fits perfectly with what he's feeling now. If not, I think this time I would love to shot some writers. We have not even idea if there's the slightly chance for Kurt to sing this song and I'm already upset :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/7/2012, 12:59 am

I buy songs on ITunes, rarely buy the CD's, and if Chris has no singing, they have no sales. I do think he will get a Christmas duet, I really do, because that has been a pattern, and Glee loves it's patterns. Unfortunately one of it's biggest patterns is shafting Kurt/Chris from singing during tributes. I don't even really count season 1 for pattern settings, because we have the still best tribute Madonna's. Songs, story, characters stretching their wings. I miss those glorious stories, before Glee became about just a few singers.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/7/2012, 5:02 am

Glorfindel wrote:
That song would fit Chris' voice really good. neutre

Blow Me - P!nk

It would be perfect for Kurt and it would leave no doubt as to whether Klaine is broken up or not (so we'll probably won't get this song in the show dryy).

Thanks for your answer, now I even more wish he would sing it, one can hope. :(
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/7/2012, 5:45 am

don't think the rumors are real.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/7/2012, 5:53 am

Oh dear we are all getting hit in the head for not getting anything Kurt related spoilers. Not even an over zealous encouragement from Lea's tweets. unsure

I guess it's good that we'll have a break and perhaps be gently laid to rest with our dear Kurt. It's a hard thing to understand and stomach if they try to replace Kurt with Blaine, for me it's never going to be the same. And storywise this cheating thing will become Blaine's and Blaine's only and Kurt does not get a saying in it. I'm going to go for the less expectant route because that is the only right one to take inorder still to watch and wait for the show.

Although it's uncanny how right now just about everyone ever watching the show hates it: from us perpetually kicked Kurtsies to the devoted Blarren and Finchel shippers. Oh the irony.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/7/2012, 6:11 am

i really think this show is giving me the serious depression and I should really quit it for my own sake.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/7/2012, 7:42 am

Blaine's cheating will be Karofsky all over again.
Instead of focusing on the victim, they will focus on the sinner.

Kurt will get no POV, no healing process, no saying in what will happen, noone rallying around him. Kurt will be the one who has to take care of Blaine, take Blaine's feelings into account while ignoring his own, and eventually Kurt will forgive him without any of the real problem solved. Evil or Very Mad
Oh, and of course Blaine will sing a dozen songs over this, while Kurt cries prettily in silence.

Just watch it happen. badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/7/2012, 9:23 am

Glorfindel wrote:Blaine's cheating will be Karofsky all over again.

Kurt will get no POV, no healing process, no saying in what will happen, noone rallying around him. Kurt will be the one who has to take care of Blaine, take Blaine's feelings into account while ignoring his own, and eventually Kurt will forgive him without any of the real problem solved. Evil or Very Mad
Oh, and of course Blaine will sing a dozen songs over this, while Kurt cries prettily in silence.

Ooh, I fully expect this to happen. Rock-bottom expectations and all that.

Maybe this is the writers' clever way to give Blaine a story to tell, when he's such a bland character. They brought in a brother named Cooper and that went nowhere in the character development department. They've tried Seblaine and that was so chemistry-free that it bored me (but got me excited about the Kurt/Sebastian snark). They're starting on Blam, and I'm not sure how appealing that bromance is to viewers right now. Not a lot of interest there, I imagine. So now it's back to Blaine pining for Kurt in some fashion, and feeling guilty, and oh the angst. Outside of Klaine, Blaine by himself would not be a character that generates much interest.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/7/2012, 11:41 am

Glorfindel wrote:Blaine's cheating will be Karofsky all over again.

It's funny you shuold say that, because I was justy thinking yesterday how they are loosely paralleling Blaine's stories this year with Season 2 Kurt.

Britney; Britney 2.0 (Obvious)
Grilled Cheesus - Kurt missing Burt; Makeover - Blaine Missing Kurt
Duets - Kurt feeling alone; The Break-up - Blaine feeling alone
Rocky Horror; Glease

Of course, I could just be reading into this because I am sick of all the Blaine spoilers and missing Kurt.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 10/7/2012, 12:09 pm

Hey guys. Played an extra in a scene at a Vogue party where Anna Wintour’s assistant, Tay Charles, is first introduced. He’s at least a head taller than Kurt, is bi-racial and asks Kurt how he’s feeling. Kurt lies and says he’s happy even though he isn’t, and the guy admits that he was nervous at his first party too (because apparently, like Kurt, he joined Vogue at a really young age, but is only a few years only than Kurt). He tells Kurt that ‘dancing will take the strain off’ and jokingly asks Kurt to dance with him. Kurt gets flustered. He seems to say yes but I didn’t hear. Anyway, the guy takes his jacket off for some reason (?) and he’s wearing a red and black tie that suspiciously looks like Dalton ties. Kurt excuses himself and walks off, looking heartbroken.

tumblr

True or False?
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/7/2012, 12:32 pm

dap1217 wrote:
Hey guys. Played an extra in a scene at a Vogue party where Anna Wintour’s assistant, Tay Charles, is first introduced. He’s at least a head taller than Kurt, is bi-racial and asks Kurt how he’s feeling. Kurt lies and says he’s happy even though he isn’t, and the guy admits that he was nervous at his first party too (because apparently, like Kurt, he joined Vogue at a really young age, but is only a few years only than Kurt). He tells Kurt that ‘dancing will take the strain off’ and jokingly asks Kurt to dance with him. Kurt gets flustered. He seems to say yes but I didn’t hear. Anyway, the guy takes his jacket off for some reason (?) and he’s wearing a red and black tie that suspiciously looks like Dalton ties. Kurt excuses himself and walks off, looking heartbroken.

tumblr

True or False?

??? Not sure, but if true, Kurt, go dance with the dude.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/7/2012, 2:02 pm

Yeah, if that spoiler is true, DANCE WITH HIM KURT!!!!!!!! Noooooooooo I will be so sad if a handsome guy wants Kurt's attention and he's too sad over Blaine to take the opportunity! Take it Kurt pleassseeeeeeee. *whines* (Hopefully Tay Charles will give him another chance, if any of this is real, please please please, he sounds perfect please don't let your heartbreak ruin something happy for you Kurt :( )
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/7/2012, 2:59 pm

Oh, I hope that is a real spoiler! panik

Didn't Glee ask for car owners of really expensive cars for this weekend? That could have been for a Vogue party. unsure

*clutching at straws*
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/7/2012, 3:07 pm

Silently snips the straw Glorfindel is clinging to, because I'm mean like that. I think the Rolls is for introducing the evil leader of the Warblers. They want him to be powerful, and he has to be to have put Sebastian aside as leader, and that usually equals money. Besides, he has a fuzzy white cat, that equals rich in Hollywood, the dry cleaning alone would bankrupt a middle class person. Smile

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/7/2012, 3:33 pm

Divalicious wrote:Silently snips the straw Glorfindel is clinging to, because I'm mean like that. I think the Rolls is for introducing the evil leader of the Warblers. They want him to be powerful, and he has to be to have put Sebastian aside as leader, and that usually equals money. Besides, he has a fuzzy white cat, that equals rich in Hollywood, the dry cleaning alone would bankrupt a middle class person. Smile

I laughed so much when I saw the photo with the cat in his lap.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 32 Tumblr10

Kurt and Blaine are singing "My only wish (This year)" by Britney Spears. Well at least Chris is finally getting a Britney song, after getting nothing in the tribute episodes.

Sam and Tina are doing a duet, maybe she will be his new girlfriend.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/7/2012, 4:56 pm

man, who do we need to fuck and/or kill to get chris a solo ??? and everywhere i look, i see darren fucking criss. sw022
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 10/7/2012, 5:16 pm

^ The truth hurts. crycry

Fuck Glee and fuck me for giving a damn about that show.

Sigh, i think we may have to do something about that issue during this hiatus. It's quite the perfect time to address the our problems with Glee. Some of us have already mentioned a twitter campaign in S&B thread. I'm more than happy to help if i can.

2 questions here:

When should we starting tweeting?

What slogan/hashtag shall we use for the campaign?

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/7/2012, 5:52 pm

we should start tweeting ANYTIME about too much blaine and too much darren singing. I will use the hash tag #Don'tWantBlee
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/7/2012, 5:56 pm

Wow! Darren has superseded Lea. I never thought that day would come, but look it's here! And only Darren and HeMo getting solos? I have to give it to RIB and Fox for really going out with this "new plan" of theirs.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/7/2012, 6:11 pm

I'm in the campaign on twitter. koukou

I'm sick of hearing Darren sing Evil or Very Mad

Although I think

• Darren / HeMo / Lea and the new characters are singing more.

• Chris does not sing.

Because of the Tour they want to do.

I think Chris will not do the Tour. He will have other projects. unsure
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/7/2012, 6:19 pm

Please someone explain about the Twitter Campain. I'm more of a Facebook person and Twitter confuses me but I really want to participate and help in any way I can to get more Chris in Glee (acting and singing). I know how to tweet someone but that's all. I don't understand about the # stuff ...Let me know what I should do ok? neutre
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/7/2012, 6:20 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:I'm in the campaign on twitter. koukou

I'm sick of hearing Darren sing Evil or Very Mad

Although I think

• Darren / HeMo / Lea and the new characters are singing more.

• Chris does not sing.

Because of the Tour they want to do.

I think Chris will not do the Tour. He will have other projects. unsure

Chris should go on his own tour.
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/7/2012, 6:22 pm

twitter campaign is when a group of people all tweet about the same subject at once, often the use the same hash tag (like #moreKurtSolos). the message is more visible when many tweet all at once.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next