Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  valkeakuulas 9/1/2012, 4:14 am

Delight wrote:
Also, RM lies.

I'm a firm believer of this and the fact that it was friday and he was probably a bit tipsy already.

But yes it would suck if Blaine gets to win the presidency, goes to Cheerios to succeed, gets to sing lead as the new Rachel, gets into NYADA and marries that sad loser Hummel and gives him peace in life.

Is this the Glee anybody but Blaine stans can like? I also consider, Trollphys tweets aside, that he will always count Blaine as a blessing for Kurt so that will happen no matter how devastaded Kurtsies become of that. So that tiny sad bit in his tweet and Kurt's life is probably "The Break-Up". Boring!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  tanita_mors 9/1/2012, 5:32 am

i wouldn't believe anything he says unless it's happening in the next few episodes. he has an attention span of a 5-year-old. also the "happy happy sad happier happier" could refer to episodes : 1-3 happy, 4th sad, 5-6 happier. blaine as president - knew it was going to happen, and if he wins i guess the superior gay won, yet again. dryy

kurt as green lantern - i think chris would have loved to be spiderman, the more famous gay superhero is north star, but green lantern just recently came out. not sure if murphy was just indulging or are we really going to see everyone in costume ( oh dear god, please yes !!!!).

There was a tweet where Ryan said that he talked with Baz (Baz Luhrmann - director) about doing a Moulin Rouge tribute. It's the one tribute I would love to see/hear, next to the one for Queen. But I doubt it will happen, for both. :(

I don't know if Blaine joins the cheerios but the new Glee season 4 poster has him and Sue. One poster is going to come out every day till the premier.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 30 A1p1fOYCAAElxB--3585693189942530763
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/1/2012, 8:59 am

It seems that Ryan deleted the tweet about Blaine vs Brittany in the Presidency election. unsure

Also: I found this on tumblr, but it's not on Ryan's Twitter account:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 30 Tumblr_m9hzs4Poxl1rdbyzco1_r1_500

Does anyone know if this is a real RM tweet that got deleted too? Or is it a tumblr fake?

I really hate trying to make sense of RM's trolling on twitter. Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/1/2012, 9:16 am

It seems RM did a lot of tweeting Glee Q&A yesterday, and some of the tweets got deleted later:
-ETA-: apparently Twitter is acting up and the tweets are all still there? unsure
(Why do I even try, this is too hard on saturday morning.)

2012-08-31 RM tweets 1
2012-08-31 RM tweets 2
2012-08-31 RM tweets 3
2012-08-31 RM tweets 4

(I haven't seen the original tweet about Kurt/Single-Ladies/marrying-Blaine though, so maybe that's a fake?)

My thoughts?
I think that RM was a bit tipsy and started tweeting whatever came up in his twisted mind. I doubt he thought most of these spoilers through himself before he tweeted them.
Problem is that RM's ego is so big he will not want to be caught tweeting lies, so not to embarrass himself, he will try to make these brain farts canon, just to cover his *ss. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/1/2012, 10:12 am

i think he find's it hard to say "no" to anything. he answers everything and says "a grate idea, that is interesting, i could see that" to pretty much everything. unless he says it's happening in the next few episodes and we have proof of it from someone else, i'm not buying anything.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 9/1/2012, 10:20 am

Dame Loli wrote:Is Blaine joining the Cheerios? blinkk blinkk blinkk
Ugh, I hope not. I'd rather have him running for a class president than him as a cheerio.

Kurt Hummel's evolving hair.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 30 Tumblr_m9mgloJSAs1qkqeyro1_400 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 30 Tumblr_m9mgloJSAs1qkqeyro2_400 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 30 Tumblr_m9mgloJSAs1qkqeyro3_400
(x)

The last one Kurt's season 5 hair. Razz
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/1/2012, 10:28 am

He's competing with Marge Simpson. It's a lot of work. ooppss
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/1/2012, 10:40 am

tanita_mors wrote:i think he find's it hard to say "no" to anything. he answers everything and says "a grate idea, that is interesting, i could see that" to pretty much everything. unless he says it's happening in the next few episodes and we have proof of it from someone else, i'm not buying anything.

I think that might be a the heart of things. Blaine is, at heart, a people pleaser. He likes positive attention and if Kurt isn't around to give it, he'll seek it elsewhere. He's rather like a puppy in that; he just gravitates towares people/things that give him attention and disraction. He might join all these clubs, but it's kind of empty because it's not as if he's genuinely interested in these things. It's just something to keep him busy because he's feeling emotionally unsatisfied.

I second the person who asked what the hell Blaine did with himself before he met Kurt.

I'm also over being annoyed that Blaine will run for class president and will probably win while Kurt didn't. That may change once the episode airs (and if Blaine wins), but right now I want to focus on Kurt away from McKinley. His life and focus are now in the adult world and harping on the injustices that he suffered in high school are rather pointless. Yes, we know that Blaine is in some ways a Rachel Berry-type individual that good things just fall into his lap. He doesn't have to pay his dues the way Kurt did, but that says a lot more about Kurt's strengths than anything else.

Kurt was able to take the class president election and turn it from an empty popularity contest to one where serious issues about student culture can be brought up and addressed. Just because he didn't win didn't mean he didn't make an impact. He gave a voice to the students who were at the fringes of student life and maligned and abused. It's telling that Blaine can run as a gay student and have a chance to actually win over the cheerleader in the pleather miniskirt because Kurt was the one who blazed that trail. Kurt was the one who made Blaine's election even possible, so the fact that Blaine will be the one to reap the rewards? Not enough for me to get angry about at this stage.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/1/2012, 12:08 pm

Britney 2.0 press release

BRITNEY HITS THE NEW DIRECTIONS ONE MORE TIME ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 ON FOX

Kate Hudson ("Nine") Guest-Stars

Brittany S. Pierce is in a funk and turns to her icon Britney Spears' music for inspiration! Meanwhile, Rachel struggles to adjust to life in New York, but is helped by her newfound NYADA friend, Brody Weston, in the all-new "Britney 2.0" episode airing on Thursday, Sept. 20 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-402) (TV-14 L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Mike O'Malley as Burt Hummel.

Guest Cast: Kate Hudson as Cassandra July; Vanessa Lengies as Sugar Motta; Samuel Larsen as Joe Hart; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Dean Geyer as Brody Weston; Becca Tobin as Kitty; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; and Alex Newell as Wade Adams.

All I can see is Burt is there. the "urt" scenes are the best of this show.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/1/2012, 12:21 pm

I'm curious to see who Burt is going to be interacting with since Kurt is supposed to be in NY at this point. I'm guessing that he's going to be speaking with Blaine, with both of them reminising how much they miss Kurt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/1/2012, 12:22 pm

i question the validity of that summery when they don't mention finn/cory at all. also, i doubt we will see burt in that episode, or amber for that matter. something's fishy about it to me.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/1/2012, 2:34 pm

Amber can show up for a few second in a flash back scene by Sam. It's more likely Amber will sing sth. Like Blaine, Mercedes won't be in a storyline w/o singing.

We all know in presidential election 2.0 Blaine will sing the hell of it. dryy actually blaine will sing the hell of it in any situation, or no situation at all. I am so sick of it. I'd rather hear Lord Tubbyton sing.

While I am in a ranting mood: I am sick and tired of Brittany being silly stupid; I am sick and tired of characters making fun of each other's looks; i am sick and tired of the show. I am so tired. I need some sleep.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/1/2012, 3:01 pm

fantastica wrote:Amber can show up for a few second in a flash back scene by Sam. It's more likely Amber will sing sth. Like Blaine, Mercedes won't be in a storyline w/o singing.

We all know in presidential election 2.0 Blaine will sing the hell of it. dryy actually blaine will sing the hell of it in any situation, or no situation at all. I am so sick of it. I'd rather hear Lord Tubbyton sing.

While I am in a ranting mood: I am sick and tired of Brittany being silly stupid; I am sick and tired of characters making fun of each other's looks; i am sick and tired of the show. I am so tired. I need some sleep.

I feel ya sista. Trollphy being on Twitter is much worse than I could even imagine. He clearly just panders to shippers and his own biased feelings towards actors while writing Glee, which is sick and unprofessional.

Obviously Blarren will triumph in everything he chooses to do this year and in the coming years. He'll win class president, win solos, and OBVIOUSLY apply for NYADA and get in because he's the perfect alpha gay. Then Kurt will marry this immature spoilt douchebag when he's 21, as per Trollphy's Twitter. FML. antifana

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/1/2012, 3:23 pm

tanita_mors wrote:i question the validity of that summery when they don't mention finn/cory at all. also, i doubt we will see burt in that episode, or amber for that matter. something's fishy about it to me.
I think it was established in the fandom that the list/summary of guest stars was an exact copy from 4x01, and clearly a mistake. There were mistakes made in that first episode list (eg. not listing Jayma Mays, when we know she will be in that episode), and now they just copied and pasted it for ep 2: another mistake. Whoever is doing these press releases is doing a lousy job.

It is very possible that Burt will not be in episode 2.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/1/2012, 3:43 pm

I've been thinking about Rachel and Cassandra (her dance teacher).

The way I see it they can do this 2 ways:
1) Rachel is really not that good in dancing, but Cassandra sees potential in Rachel and uses 'tough love' on her, to get her to improve.
2) There's nothing wrong with Rachel's dancing and Cassandra is just a drunk desillusioned Broadway wannabee, picking on Rachel randomly, just because she can.

If it's #1, Rachel will be the ~special talent that needs extra attention to get the best out of her, and of course she will triumph in the end, plus she will eventually impress and befriend Cassandra.

But I think Glee will go with #2, as we know that Kurt will discover a 'secret' about Cassandra (her being a drunk?), and Cassandra is just a bitch out to get poor bb Rachel, who of course, does not deserve to be so ill-treated, and needs to cry on Kurt's and Brody's shoulders because the world is not fair to her.

Which of the 2 options is the more appealing storyline, and what will Glee do? saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/1/2012, 4:01 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 30 562994_10151146774587044_1253382411_n
I like this one. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/1/2012, 4:18 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I've been thinking about Rachel and Cassandra (her dance teacher).

1) Rachel is really not that good in dancing, but Cassandra sees potential in Rachel and uses 'tough love' on her, to get her to improve.
2) There's nothing wrong with Rachel's dancing and Cassandra is just a drunk desillusioned Broadway wannabee, picking on Rachel randomly, just because she can.

If it's #1, Rachel will be the ~special talent that needs extra attention to get the best out of her, and of course she will triumph in the end, plus she will eventually impress and befriend Cassandra.

But I think Glee will go with #2, as we know that Kurt will discover a 'secret' about Cassandra (her being a drunk?), and Cassandra is just a bitch out to get poor bb Rachel, who of course, does not deserve to be so ill-treated, and needs to cry on Kurt's and Brody's shoulders because the world is not fair to her.

Which of the 2 options is the more appealing storyline, and what will Glee do? saispa

They could go with option #3 - that Rachel really isn't that great a dancer, especially in comparrison to the other students and that Cassandra, being the dedicated (albeit occasionally boozy) professional that she is, resents Special Case Rachel being admitted (since I doubt that the circumstances of her admission are going to be that big a secret, at least from the staff) and just doesn't think she can cut it.

I'm so tired of Rachel having trouble because those against her are just huge jerks (Glee's standard MO) instead of actually considering that maybe the problem is with Rachel herself. I'd happily hock an organ to see it actually honestly acknowledged that there might be one area of performing where Rachel's estimation of her talents is somewhat overblown.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 9/1/2012, 5:22 pm

I don't care if Blaine will win CP, get into NYADA and will win a grammy this season.
But heads will roll when they do show his 14-minutes Celine Dion in Italian Cheerio's routine.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/1/2012, 6:50 pm

Mike O'Malley in episode two could be a flashback scene where Kurt is reminiscing about something that occurred between he and is Dad this summer. Or as a congressman for all we know Burt visits Kurt in New York after some political stuff.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 9/1/2012, 8:40 pm

sjonnepon wrote:I don't care if Blaine will win CP, get into NYADA and will win a grammy this season.
But heads will roll when they do show his 14-minutes Celine Dion in Italian Cheerio's routine.

This. I was extremely upset when I found out about Blaine running for Class President, but now I'm beyond caring, as long as Blaine doesn't do anything Kurt has already done but is shown to be "better".

Buenos wrote:Mike O'Malley in episode two could be a flashback scene where Kurt is reminiscing about something that occurred between he and is Dad this summer. Or as a congressman for all we know Burt visits Kurt in New York after some political stuff.

I want Burt to visit Kurt in New York! But I'll take any Burt I get.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/1/2012, 10:56 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I've been thinking about Rachel and Cassandra (her dance teacher).

It comes down to how 'special' they want to make Rachel on this show, and how many dimensions they want to give this Cassandra character who will be around for 7 confirmed episodes. Looking at the recent spoiler video clip in the General Glee thread, it looks like they are going for option 2. Initially, at least.

However, I'm hoping that the writers would be less lazy and make Cassandra more than just a big meanie that's out to persecute Rachel. We have too many female characters with bitchy attitudes on this show already. Give us a female character we can like for a change, Glee writers.

Ireth wrote:
This. I was extremely upset when I found out about Blaine running for Class President, but now I'm beyond caring, as long as Blaine doesn't do anything Kurt has already done but is shown to be "better".

Problem is, the show fails to demonstrate that Blaine is better than Kurt. They just make Kurt fail and Blaine succeed, and everyone in the vicinity fall over themselves singing Blaine praises ("America swoons" etc) everytime he does any form of performing; whereas Kurt gets diddlysquat in terms of acknowledgement of his skills as a performer. Oh no, wait, Kurt did get acknowledged, in the form of pure lip service by Mr Schue and Carmen. Wade was introduced as some kind of a fan of Kurt (and Mercedes) too, but it boggles the mind how this came about, given that Kurt was hardly featured in competitions or the school musical.

Yeah, I know. Old ground and all that. I should get past this grievance and move on. I'm tired of this constant irritation that I feel.

But yes, I'd be upset if this school presidency thing or club thing is another convenient excuse for Blaine solos. Kurt sang a total of zero songs when he ran for school presidency (and when he was in Cheerios after Mercedes left-- none that was featured anyway). I want to see equal treatment when it comes to Blaine in the same position.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/2/2012, 1:28 am

I don't really care what they do on the McKinley side (school elections, Brittany depressed, etc, etc ) as long Kurt is in New York footloose and fancy free. I will make a wild guess that of course they will squeeze the last "gay" storyline out of Kurt, namely that he will introduce Unique/Wade to New Directions, because as we know Kurt has to do all gay story lines at McKinley but after that, woo hoo...NY here we come.!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/2/2012, 2:00 am

Number 2. Actually it wasn't commented here that apparently Kurt is going to find something dirty from Cassandra's past? Besides as someome else said, Rachel is the "star" so if her talent is not sufficiently appreciated, is because other people are jerks not as good or more talented than her. You know, sometimes I wish to see a female character who can be a real competition for Rachel, to make her realize how cruel is the reality. I don't hate her but it would be a lesson.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/2/2012, 2:44 am

Buenos wrote:I don't really care what they do on the McKinley side (school elections, Brittany depressed, etc, etc ) as long Kurt is in New York footloose and fancy free. I will make a wild guess that of course they will squeeze the last "gay" storyline out of Kurt, namely that he will introduce Unique/Wade to New Directions, because as we know Kurt has to do all gay story lines at McKinley but after that, woo hoo...NY here we come.!!

Pretty much. All I'm bothered about is Kurt's storyline in New York, nothing else. Not Rachel, not any of the other seniors, not McKinley, just Kurt, and that's it. That's the only reason I'm sticking with this show.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 9/2/2012, 6:28 am

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 30 Tumblr_m9nf8j1GPf1qapg62o1_500

I need to post this gif because it's so funny:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 30 Tumblr_lqx9oo2b4f1qc6zo9

ptdr Run, Kurt! Run for your life!

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next