Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  valkeakuulas 8/31/2012, 3:51 am

fantastica wrote:one of my fav:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 29 Glee-chris-colfer-401-sc38_510x737

I second that by quoting, no harm in subjecting our eyes to it again and again. I definately agree with this new costume lady about the tailoring looking good on every man. Buy the right sized clothes and it helps. I always feel the need to say Chris looks good on these photos but pretty soon it seems Kurt can regulary be called that also. I mean his character has had great looks before but these recent ones are the winners.

And he looks so tall, I kept looking if the photo had been resized wrong to give me that impression but no, he does give the effect of neverending legs and torso.

PS. I like the shark pants. They give little vibes of the multicolored gym pants from the nineties (for us who saw them) but I am counting on then to "land" nicely on Chris' mhmn...legs.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  tanita_mors 8/31/2012, 6:09 am

This is my favorite Kurt outfit in a very long time (probably since that tight black pants/white shirt/light blue vest with those gorgeous white boots combo in IAU)
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/31/2012, 9:29 am

I'd like it better if the ascot was gone.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/31/2012, 10:21 am

i love it because of the ascot. it's so very regency, 19th century england - very jane austen. i love that look. imo, it was the only time in history that men were the better dressed then woman. the constant elegance of it - i'm a huge sucker for it i guess.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/31/2012, 10:48 am

It appears to be a crevate, not an ascot (and the fact that I bothered to look up the difference really is telling about my priorities in life! tonguue ). Either way, it is a typical Kurtism that takes a styish but basic outfit and elevates it to something unique. It's not going to be to everyone's taste (like Kurt's animal head and insect broaches), but it's something that has become a trademark of Kurt's. He can take something that you might find ten other men wearing, but with that little accessory makes it totally his own.

I will have to say that Kurt has never looked better. He's growing into his body now, as well as finding his identity as a mature young man. He's not a kid anymore and it's showing in both his body (which is smoking) and his sense of style that is now more elegant and mature. I like the fact that the WTF? peices will be accents and not the total look because this way Kurt will really be making things his own. This particular outfit is aristrocratic but without trying too hard. And that's what really is cementing that Kurt is moving on from the costumey outfits into things that really are elegant but without being too fussy.

It's easy to just mimic what appears on the runway or in magazines (which are always more outlandish than you would want to wear and what Kurt was doing at times), but to take those elements and turn them into something that's more practical and wearable? That is what style is all about. And Kurt has it in spades.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/31/2012, 11:07 am

Without the crevate/ascot (whatever Razz) that outfit would make Kurt look like Mr. Schue. Evil or Very Mad The outfit would look a lot more 'casual', imo.
I love this more distinguished look: tall and powerful. wub

I wonder why Kurt looks so stern, or serious?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/31/2012, 4:08 pm

I don't think kurt would have looked like Schu at all (with or without the cravate), outside of the fact that they are both men wearing pants, shoes and a shirt. Schu wears those awful sweater vests, while Kurt's vests are designer and well fitted and look more like something an Edwardian gentleman would wear. Kurt's clothing is exceptionally well tailored and despite being simple, look designer and expensive. If it weren't for the very modern hairstyle (and it looks extra swoopy in that picture), he could easily be mistaken for a young member of the artistocracy in 19th Centrury England.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/31/2012, 4:10 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I wonder why Kurt looks so stern, or serious?

He's in full TA mode there. That's clearly a "Mr. Anderson... Prof. Hummel would like to see you after class," glare. tongue2
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 8/31/2012, 8:20 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Without the crevate/ascot (whatever Razz) that outfit would make Kurt look like Mr. Schue. Evil or Very Mad The outfit would look a lot more 'casual', imo.
I love this more distinguished look: tall and powerful. wub

I wonder why Kurt looks so stern, or serious?

Kurt just came up with Unique.
ND'ers are like 'nah, blegh no Trans here!'

Kurt will give a heartfelt speech (ofcourse with the clichƩ special Kurt-tune we always get) how special Unique is, and that Unique should feel at home, and that everybody deserve to be themself in Gleeclub and blablabla.

Unique is accepted as a member of the ND.

And the Kurthaters can have another 'win' for Kurt for when he loses everything at the end of season 4. 'But hey he got Unique to join ND, that's a win'.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/31/2012, 11:02 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9nemliD2L1r4ezfzo1_500

? saispa

Well, I'll consider that good news, eh?
Stop giving so much plot away, RyRy. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/31/2012, 11:06 pm

how many people do we have in ND now?

1 - artie
2 - tina
3 - blain
4 - brittany
5 - marley
6 - sugar
7 - chord
8 - dread
9 - puck's new bro
10 - Unique?
11 - the new TGP kid?
12 - kitty (the new cheerio girl?)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/31/2012, 11:06 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9nezkFUH41ryuuiio1_500

I think he's smoking something, or drunk.

Or both. areu
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/31/2012, 11:07 pm

^ what the hell is that??
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/31/2012, 11:09 pm

^^^Ryan drunk dialing? pijano

fantastica wrote:how many people do we have in ND now?

1 - artie
2 - tina
3 - blain
4 - brittany
5 - marley
6 - sugar
7 - chord
8 - dread
9 - puck's new bro
10 - Unique?
11 - the new TGP kid?
Yup, they're back to 12 members in a heartbeat. So much for the multiple episodes story arc of filling the choir room again.

Glee burns through storylines as I burn through paper handkerchiefs. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/31/2012, 11:13 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9nf8j1GPf1qapg62o1_500
Oh my.....

Yup, definitely drunk. notall
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 8/31/2012, 11:28 pm

I agree that Ryan Murphy is probably really drunk...
so this season when kurt's already 19 and through the season on chris colfer/kurt's birthday because they share it, kurt will be 20 and by next season he'll be 21. so i'd say somewhere between season 5 and 6 if glee lasts that long he'll be married? o.o
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/31/2012, 11:36 pm

he also tweeted that this year it would be brittany vs. blaine for president. we all know who will win. I am NOT looking forward to this
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/31/2012, 11:38 pm

the only semi good news is:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9nemliD2L1r4ezfzo1_500

I say SEMI good because we all know trophy trolls. and I hope the happier part has nothing to do w/ blaine moving to NY too.

oh, he also said "it's up to Grant" when asked if GG will be back. it seems that he doesn't want Grant anymore or they can't reach the same agreement contract wise.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/31/2012, 11:41 pm

msjoanlucette wrote:I agree that Ryan Murphy is probably really drunk...
so this season when kurt's already 19 and through the season on chris colfer/kurt's birthday because they share it, kurt will be 20 and by next season he'll be 21. so i'd say somewhere between season 5 and 6 if glee lasts that long he'll be married? o.o
Wanna bet they'll end the finale season of Glee with Rachel on Broadway, and Kurt and Blaine getting married in New York?
vomir

fantastica wrote:he also tweeted that this year it would be brittany vs. blaine for president. we all know who will win. I am NOT looking forward to this
Damn, I don't like that at all. :angry:
This time the right gay will triumph of course. Blaine will be better than Kurt once again. antifana
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/31/2012, 11:42 pm

tronco
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/31/2012, 11:50 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
fantastica wrote:he also tweeted that this year it would be brittany vs. blaine for president. we all know who will win. I am NOT looking forward to this
Damn, I don't like that at all. :angry:
This time the right gay will triumph of course. Blaine will be better than Kurt once again. antifana

Yeah, that was my first impression. The only thing that might make it at all tolerable is if Blaine credits Kurt in his campaign as being the trailblazer who made it possible for him to run and have a realistic chance. Kurt is the one who put the cracks in the glass ceiling so to speak. It'll still suck to see Blaine win at something that Kurt didn't, but at least that might ease the sting a little bit.

Am really, really getting tired of Blaine Anderson, Alpha Gay. What is this thing that gay men have about elevating straights into their ultimate hero instead of elevating other gays? Ryan really has a serious boner for Darren/Blaine. Suspect
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Loli 9/1/2012, 12:02 am

Is Blaine joining the Cheerios? blinkk blinkk blinkk
Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://dameloli.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/1/2012, 1:06 am

^ don't think so, but who knows. trophy says blaine joins every single club in order to ease the pain of not having kurt around. hay, how did blaine live BEFORE he met Kurt?

well, I share the sentiment voiced by Ranwing that some gay people seem to find straights as superior race. I heard white skinned blacks feel more superior to dark skinned blacks for the same reason. many gay men seem to think that only straight acting, straight looking guys are real men. they feel ashamed of efeminate men. It's such a shame!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 9/1/2012, 1:23 am

Ok, the news of Blaine running for president really irritates me. I'll have to throw something if he wins. Evil or Very Mad

Also, I wonder if the tweet about Kurt as Green Lantern and Britt as Batgirl was just for fun, or if...Blaine and Sam have some kind of hallucination and they're both part of it and dressed in costume. blinkk

Hopefully Murphy is being honest about Kurt being happy this season.......although, it's also true that Chris is amazing at dramatic acting, so on the one hand, it's also a bit of a shame if there's no drama at all. I feel conflicted now. unsure
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/1/2012, 3:16 am

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9nemliD2L1r4ezfzo1_500

I assume the 'sad' part is the (probable) Klaine break up. If 'happier' means Kurt succeeding in Vogue and later finding his way back on the road to achieving his Broadway dreams, then I'd be appeased. If 'happier' means Klaine re-union (because of something improbable or rage-inducing like Blaine following Kurt to NYC or getting accepted into NYADA), then I'm not going to like it.

Also, RM lies.

Sigh... I guess we'll have to wait and see how season4 unfolds. I'm trying not to let myself get too worked up over these offhand tweets by RM.

fantastica wrote:how many people do we have in ND now?

1 - artie
2 - tina
3 - blain
4 - brittany
5 - marley
6 - sugar
7 - chord
8 - dread
9 - puck's new bro
10 - Unique?
11 - the new TGP kid?

That's about right. So, I'm speculating that Kurt's likely to be the one to bring in Wade/Unique. Finn would be getting the character played by the TGP winner to join ND (same as what he did for Rory). The new Cheerio girl (which has Santana's bitchiness and Brittany's looks) would probably be joining the Glee club to compete with Brittany or something. And Puck would be encouraging his kid brother to join ND.

Only Marley's introduction is less predictable. All we know is that she gets slushied and looks Rachel-esque.

Or they could keep the continuity of 'sexy cheerleader is a shoo-in for the popularity contest that is the senior presidency election' going and have Brittany win again. But... this is Glee. It would be funny if Blaine is running against Brittany purely to prevent hairgel ban during school prom.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next