Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  sahhar on 8/3/2012, 1:11 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:Is it Kurt traveling somewhere?, I'm so confused?

I think he is but I think they are hiding something so they are hiding the real set by the looks of it, if his image has been superimposed. I hadn't thought about it before, but Kurt is the one where the shot is different in the photo's, the background is the same each time, so maybe they are hiding where Kurt is when they were shooting.

Yeah, it definitely looks like he's traveling somewhere. But the background is really confusing. Which episode are they shooting?. Ugh, too many questions.............

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  ColferInspired on 8/3/2012, 1:18 am

sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:Is it Kurt traveling somewhere?, I'm so confused?

I think he is but I think they are hiding something so they are hiding the real set by the looks of it, if his image has been superimposed. I hadn't thought about it before, but Kurt is the one where the shot is different in the photo's, the background is the same each time, so maybe they are hiding where Kurt is when they were shooting.

Yeah, it definitely looks like he's traveling somewhere. But the background is really confusing. Which episode are they shooting?. Ugh, too many questions.............

Thing is why are the hiding the set if that is what they are doing?

What is the big mystery that they can't reveal?

I think it's episode 2 they are filming as they have a habit of filming two episodes at once.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  ColferInspired on 8/3/2012, 1:23 am

These new pics are driving the fandom nuts, so a clever way to get the fandom even more interested.

Some are upset because they think this means Klaine have broken up.

I just want to know what is going on.

It is going from sex riot, to oh my god, Kurt is leaving.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  sahhar on 8/3/2012, 2:15 am

Ugh, again. Just going to wait until the actual episode airs...........

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  arina on 8/3/2012, 2:24 am

Here are more pictures in HQ.
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  fantastica on 8/3/2012, 2:45 am

brisallie wrote:^
Thanks for these pictures but it looks like they were taken somewhere else and then they were cut and glued in this new background humhum lol

it's possible that the images are sharpened, which can create this type of "outline" if it's over done.

I love these pictures! Chris looks sooooooo good and so mature! the ones w/ the suitecases are Chris in Kurt's outfit and props, but he's not acting. Noticed his yawning. Razz Anyway I always love his non-smiling faces and this is now my fav!

So, I guess in 4.02, Kurt moves to NY. They probably realized that if they don't ship them to ny soon enough we Kurtsie will quit watching, or revolting, or both.

oh did anyone notice that kurt has 2 suitcases only? not counting his bag on the shoulder. the top one is a makeup case. that makes sense. but the bottom one - will all his 3 thousand outfits all fit inside? not to mention his giant boots! and hats! they should instead put him inside a U-Haul truck (for those outside the US: Uhaul is the company that rents moving vans).


Last edited by fantastica on 8/3/2012, 3:01 am; edited 6 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 8/3/2012, 2:57 am

Great pictures. I hope Kurt is going to New York.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  sahhar on 8/3/2012, 3:26 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:Great pictures. I hope Kurt is going to New York.

He probably is. Still not optimistic of how they'll write his storyline though.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  fantastica on 8/3/2012, 3:29 am

this is NOT a spoiler, just TVGuide's wish list:


Glee: Kurt and Blaine need to break up already. You can't stay that happy on TV for too long and still be interesting. But Brittany and Santana should keep their romance and attempt a long-distance relationship. Can you imagine the brilliance of Brittany trying to figure out Skype?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Fall-TV-Wish-List-Greys-Glee-1051564.aspx

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Ireth on 8/3/2012, 4:18 am

He looks good, and so cute when yawning. I really hope Kurt's going to New York.
And there seems to be Coke Zero next to Chris, not Diet Coke. Razz
I wonder how Kurt can fit all his clothes into that luggage?
avatar
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1106
Join date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  ColferInspired on 8/3/2012, 4:54 am

Ireth wrote:He looks good, and so cute when yawning. I really hope Kurt's going to New York.
And there seems to be Coke Zero next to Chris, not Diet Coke.
I wonder how Kurt can fit all his clothes into that luggage?

Some fans were horrified when the saw the Coke Zero, they were saying this must be an imposter (of course they were joking, but it was funny how they wrote their reaction).

It might not be Chris's or someone new on the crew accidently gave him this instead of Diet Coke. Chris doesn't look too happy in that first pic with that Coke Zero.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  tanita_mors on 8/3/2012, 6:20 am

isn't diet coke the same as coke zero ? (we only have coke zero in serbia). i drink regular coke though, the zero one tastes even more artificial the the regular one and far to sweet for some reason to me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



avatar
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Serbia
Real Name : Ivana

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Jellyrolls on 8/3/2012, 7:12 am

tanita_mors wrote:isn't diet coke the same as coke zero ? (we only have coke zero in serbia). i drink regular coke though, the zero one tastes even more artificial the the regular one and far to sweet for some reason to me.

Diet coke and Coke Zero are two different things here. They use different artificial sweeteners. Coke Zero is supposed to taste more like regular coke. Your coke zero is probably like our diet coke.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Glorfindel on 8/3/2012, 8:34 am

Sani wrote:^ I think it's a Kurt.


More photos.


Dayum, he looks good when he's not smiling. wub
To be fair: he also looks good when he's smiling, but you know what I mean. ooppss


Kurt is going to New York !!! panik
I'm so relieved we're getting confirmation.



(And it seems I missed 2 Chris Colfer sex riots and a spoiler meltdown. Darn, can't I even sleep 6 hours without feeling left out of the loop? Maybe I should give up sleep altogether?)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8704
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  brisallie on 8/3/2012, 9:49 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Some fans were horrified when the saw the Coke Zero, they were saying this must be an imposter (of course they were joking, but it was funny how they wrote their reaction).


Of course. Is like he was betraying his beloved diet coke blinkk Razz but it might been a mistake from someone new in the crew as you said. Personally I'd rather coke zero.

Glorfindel wrote:...

(And it seems I missed 2 Chris Colfer sex riots and a spoiler meltdown. Darn, can't I even sleep 6 hours without feeling left out of the loop? Maybe I should give up sleep altogether?)

Keep sleeping, you need energy to enjoy all of this stuff then when you wake up. Isn't there an application in your cellphone that could inform you about these riots?


Regarding NY, I'm so happy he's finally going on but...still don't trust.



______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  valkeakuulas on 8/3/2012, 9:59 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:isn't diet coke the same as coke zero ? (we only have coke zero in serbia). i drink regular coke though, the zero one tastes even more artificial the the regular one and far to sweet for some reason to me.

Diet coke and Coke Zero are two different things here. They use different artificial sweeteners. Coke Zero is supposed to taste more like regular coke. Your coke zero is probably like our diet coke.

It's weird tanita that you guys don't have it since it's made in all over Europe. Pretty unfair, there should be more sugar-free option even though any soda will EAT YOU ALIVE anyway and in the grossest possible way from the inside out. Smile

We have both in here. I used to like Pepsi Max, which in US I think is called Diet Pepsi, but that tastes awfully sweet now, as does Coke Zero. BTW tanita_mors do you have Coca-Cola Light, that is the non english tradename for Diet Coke in Europe? I know way too much of this because of work.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Delight on 8/3/2012, 10:25 am

Re: Klaine box scene

I do miss Kurt during the hiatus, but this scene does nothing to ignite my enthusiasm about watching Glee again. Looks like RM's tactic is not working on me.

Re: Kurt spoiler pics...

I can't see them now, thanks to my internet acting up again (Gah!! Mad ) Looks like I'll have to miss out on this latest sex riot (dammit!)

Glorfindel wrote:

sahhar wrote:By the way OT : I'm traveling tomorrow!. I'm going to England for 3 weeks to visit my cousins. So in the next three weeks I'll be trying my best to read the forums and Glee news and what not, but I won't have much time to post things. So don't worry I'll still be scanning the forums if not posting Smile
arina wrote:I am going to the Italy tommorow, but just for three days, so don't worry guys, you won't get rid of me any time soon. Twisted Evil
Divalicious wrote:I'm traveling at the end of the month, going to Washington DC and NY. Going to get my "obviously a tourist" hat on and take a bunch of pictures.
Have a good trip, ya all!!!

After having promised to post some pics from my holiday, I think it will be a nice idea to start a Holiday thread in the Gathering Place of this forum, where we can all post pics and/or chat about our trips. I'll make this new thread there tomorrow (gotta choose a few photos to post first). neutre

@Glorfindel, There's already a thread for holiday trip pics and chats in the Gathering Place, so there's no need to create a new one. It's sitting there ready and waiting for your input fanny2

@sahhar, arina and Divalicious, have a safe trip to your respective destinations! Do share some pretty pictures with the rest of us if it's not too much trouble. I've only been around the southeast corner of the world. Would be interesting to see what the other continents look like neutre


Last edited by Delight on 8/3/2012, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Australia
Real Name : Zining

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Ranwing on 8/3/2012, 10:48 am

fantastica wrote:I love these pictures! Chris looks sooooooo good and so mature! the ones w/ the suitecases are Chris in Kurt's outfit and props, but he's not acting. Noticed his yawning. Razz Anyway I always love his non-smiling faces and this is now my fav!

So, I guess in 4.02, Kurt moves to NY. They probably realized that if they don't ship them to ny soon enough we Kurtsie will quit watching, or revolting, or both.

oh did anyone notice that kurt has 2 suitcases only? not counting his bag on the shoulder. the top one is a makeup case. that makes sense. but the bottom one - will all his 3 thousand outfits all fit inside? not to mention his giant boots! and hats! they should instead put him inside a U-Haul truck (for those outside the US: Uhaul is the company that rents moving vans).

Kurt can always have the rest of his wardrobe shipped (which would be the most cost effective way to send it). Unfortunately US airlines have gotten very, very stingy with baggage allowances and most carriers allow 1 check in suitcase (weighing around 50lbs total) and 1 carry on bag. Kurt would only be able to take a limited amount - just the bare essentials to get him settled. Perhaps he can use the limited wardrobe as an excuse to go on a major shopping spree in NY (once he's working and has a steady income).

Have to admit the images of Kurt leaving Lima got me right in the feels. The fact that he will no longer be calling Lima his home I think is probably the most powerful thing I got from those photos. He'll return to visit, because his father still lives in Lima and he'll want to see Blaine as much as possible before Blaine is able to join him, but it will be visiting. He doesn't have to stay there. He won't be trapped in that toxic environment where he'd always stood out and where they tried to crush his spirit. NYC will be his home, as it always should have been. He can become the man he'd always mean to be here.

I'm so glad that they're not dawdling too much in getting Kurt out of Lima and getting his storyline moving. And am I the only one who finds Kurt's departure from Lima especially poingnant to contemplate. Rachel might have had the whole club seeing her off and got to sing her big dramatic solo, but there was something so artificial about the whole thing. It was a staged performance, complete with her That Girl costume (oh so appropriate for NY in late May where the temps were in the high 90s). Kurt's departure from Lima might be more low key (can imagine that only Burt and Blaine are there to see him off at the airport), but it seems so much more... organic is the word that I'm thinking of. It's natural. Kurt's dressed the way he always does, and his suitcases look less like props. He's going off into the great unknown where he's got the potential for a great and happy future, but without the safety net that Rachel had with her NYADA admission.

Damn... I'm already getting sniffly at the prospect. Can't wait for this scene to air.
avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Jellyrolls on 8/3/2012, 11:13 am

Ranwing wrote:
Kurt can always have the rest of his wardrobe shipped (which would be the most cost effective way to send it). Unfortunately US airlines have gotten very, very stingy with baggage allowances and most carriers allow 1 check in suitcase (weighing around 50lbs total) and 1 carry on bag. Kurt would only be able to take a limited amount - just the bare essentials to get him settled. Perhaps he can use the limited wardrobe as an excuse to go on a major shopping spree in NY (once he's working and has a steady income).

Oh, this would be an amazing scene--Kurt runnnig from store to store shopping. They should make him get a part time job at Bloomingdale's are Barney's so he can take advantage of an employee discount. hehe.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  tanita_mors on 8/3/2012, 11:44 am

valkeakuulas wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:isn't diet coke the same as coke zero ? (we only have coke zero in serbia). i drink regular coke though, the zero one tastes even more artificial the the regular one and far to sweet for some reason to me.

Diet coke and Coke Zero are two different things here. They use different artificial sweeteners. Coke Zero is supposed to taste more like regular coke. Your coke zero is probably like our diet coke.

It's weird tanita that you guys don't have it since it's made in all over Europe. Pretty unfair, there should be more sugar-free option even though any soda will EAT YOU ALIVE anyway and in the grossest possible way from the inside out. Smile

We have both in here. I used to like Pepsi Max, which in US I think is called Diet Pepsi, but that tastes awfully sweet now, as does Coke Zero. BTW tanita_mors do you have Coca-Cola Light, that is the non english tradename for Diet Coke in Europe? I know way too much of this because of work.
Looking at the Coca Cola Hellenic Serbia website, the carbonated soda's available here are :



There is a pic of CC Light on the header of the site, and I somewhat remember it, but it hasn't been on the market in years at least.

As for Pepsi, we have regular, Pepsi Max and Pepsi Twist with lemon.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



avatar
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Serbia
Real Name : Ivana

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Glorfindel on 8/3/2012, 2:21 pm

Delight wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:After having promised to post some pics from my holiday, I think it will be a nice idea to start a Holiday thread in the Gathering Place of this forum, where we can all post pics and/or chat about our trips. I'll make this new thread there tomorrow (gotta choose a few photos to post first). neutre

@Glorfindel, There's already a thread for holiday trip pics and chats in the Gathering Place, so there's no need to create a new one. It's sitting there ready and waiting for your input fanny2
Okay. I thought that thread was exclusive for your great China pictures, and I didn't want to diminish that by my simple sun/sea/sand holiday pics. fanny2
But at second thought I agree: that thread is the right place to post all our holiday experiences: "Pictures from a distant land" sounds so poetic. neutre

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8704
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  BlueJazz on 8/3/2012, 2:56 pm

fantastica wrote:this is NOT a spoiler, just TVGuide's wish list:


Glee: Kurt and Blaine need to break up already. You can't stay that happy on TV for too long and still be interesting. But Brittany and Santana should keep their romance and attempt a long-distance relationship. Can you imagine the brilliance of Brittany trying to figure out Skype?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Fall-TV-Wish-List-Greys-Glee-1051564.aspx

Good choice thumnup

Glorfindel wrote:
Kurt is going to New York !!! panik
I'm so relieved we're getting confirmation.

I don't know why but I'm a little hesitant to confirm that Kurt's going to NYC based on those set pics. Maybe I'm afraid to be disappointed again. It may be just a dream sequence...God, I'm such a Debbie downer crycry

Well, if Kurt's really going to NYC (by airplane or something?), I want Blaine (if Klaine haven't broken up), Burt, Carole & all his ND friends to see him off. Yup, I'm a greedy Kurtsie vexe

Here's a bunch of pics where Chris is yawning:

___

LOL. That's cute. flower flower I find it funny that he looks bored in those set pics. I wonder why. Maybe he no longer finds Glee work challenging anymore

And someone found the price of his luggage:

Rimowa Limbo 29” Multiwheel - $920.00

Boy, THAT'S EXPENSIVE. fufufu I wanted the luggage when I first saw it but now I can only own it in my dreams crycry

@sahhar, arina and Divalicious: ENJOY YOUR TRIPS bounce You all will be missed in this forum.


Last edited by BlueJazz on 8/3/2012, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 690
Join date : 2012-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Jellyrolls on 8/3/2012, 3:17 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Delight wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:After having promised to post some pics from my holiday, I think it will be a nice idea to start a Holiday thread in the Gathering Place of this forum, where we can all post pics and/or chat about our trips. I'll make this new thread there tomorrow (gotta choose a few photos to post first). neutre

@Glorfindel, There's already a thread for holiday trip pics and chats in the Gathering Place, so there's no need to create a new one. It's sitting there ready and waiting for your input fanny2
Okay. I thought that thread was exclusive for your great China pictures, and I didn't want to diminish that by my simple sun/sea/sand holiday pics. fanny2
But at second thought I agree: that thread is the right place to post all our holiday experiences: "Pictures from a distant land" sounds so poetic. neutre

But you know, you can do your own thread if you want to. That's the beauty of the community board. You can create a thread for pretty much whatever you want Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  brisallie on 8/3/2012, 4:26 pm

BlueJazz wrote:

...

LOL. That's cute. flower flower I find it funny that he looks bored in those set pics. I wonder why. Maybe he no longer finds Glee work challenging anymore


lol probably that why he's yawning. And like you I'm still hesitating about this trip, hopefully is not a dream sequence o.o as you said too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Divalicious on 8/3/2012, 4:35 pm

I don't think Chris is bored, I think he is tired, and now his daily pace is actually less active, with blocking etc, it is showing. Chris is too dedicated a performer to not give 100%. I also think he loves the character Kurt, and what he brings to the audience that didn't have any real voice prior to this. He has a greatly expanded life now, and Glee isn't the center anymore, as it should be. Adjusting back to the pacing of this life from the travel and signings, and meeting so many people, all the interviews, whew, just typing it is exhausting. Plus he knows whenever the focus isn't on Kurt, he has time to work on all his other projects, he has no room for boredom.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1284
Join date : 2012-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum