Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 Empty Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  Delight 4/7/2012, 11:17 am

red texta wrote:
Case in point: Will Schuester. Matt Morrison is one of the most talented singers on Glee and one of the Season 1 stars but as Mr Schue has become more and more unpopular his role on the show has declined, his songs have all but dried up and he can't even sell copies of his album.

I have to admit, Matt's duet with Kristin Chenowith 'Alone' still gives me chills every time I hear it. It's one of my all time favourite Glee songs (and I liked it before I even watched a single episode of Glee).

There are many good voices in the Glee cast. We just wish that they would spread the singing opportunities a bit more evenly on the show.

P.S. What is this 'One Direction' boy band I keep hearing about? Are their songs really that bad? People seem to be horrified by the idea of Glee going anywhere near their songs ooppss
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  fantastica 4/7/2012, 11:53 am

Shinra17 wrote:
Damian Talks Prom & Nationals

What lies ahead for Rory on Glee, and what’s next for your fellow Glee Project winner Samuel Larsen (Joe)?
Well what’s next for Rory is we are coming into the home stretch I think, it starts back April 10th and there is 8 episodes in a row remaining. It’s building up a lot towards the whole graduating thing and where is the show going for next year. Honestly for me at the moment, for a lot of us on set myself, Chord Overstreet (Sam), Samuel Larsen, you know all the guest stars, Grant Gustin (Sebastian), we’re a bit in limbo because we really…there’s ideas being thrown about as to what the show is going to be next year but there’s nothing concrete I don’t think.
Are the cast members nervous?
Yeah, people are nervous because we don’t know what’s going on so we know as much as everybody else sometimes to be honest. So it’s a little bit in limbo but we’re working hard, we’re filming Nationals in two weeks time and there’s a lot of great story lines coming up. We just did a number, we were filming prom this week and we did a really, really cool number that I’m very excited for!
so this "revolutionary" idea is really just a puff of hot air. they are throwing ideas around now to test some reactions and none knows what to come next season. great way to run the show. yeah, be sure to check the fan forum and tumblrs too to get some good ideas. or better yet, check the fan fictions. dryy Hate to say it but I wish all the newbies go home. Although I do feel sorry for Chord. The guy came to set a bit earlier than DC, sings and acts a bit better if not the same, equally boring character although a bit more consistently written, and has a kick-ass bod. But nobody cares much about him. sigh.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 Empty confirmed 3.16 songs

Post  fantastica 4/7/2012, 12:00 pm

song covers for 3.16 are out. excuse me for not posting hte graphics here. I am too lazy today so I will just post the name of the songs:

Disco Inferno (Mercedes)
How Deep is your love
Night fever
Stayin' Alive
More than a woman (Finn)
You should be dancing (Blaine, Brittany and Mike)
Boogie Shoes
If I can't have you

so 8 songs. if Chris doens't have a solo I am going to turn RIB into "ribbit". :angry:
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/7/2012, 12:35 pm

Delight wrote:
red texta wrote:
Case in point: Will Schuester. Matt Morrison is one of the most talented singers on Glee and one of the Season 1 stars but as Mr Schue has become more and more unpopular his role on the show has declined, his songs have all but dried up and he can't even sell copies of his album.

I have to admit, Matt's duet with Kristin Chenowith 'Alone' still gives me chills every time I hear it. It's one of my all time favourite Glee songs (and I liked it before I even watched a single episode of Glee).

There are many good voices in the Glee cast. We just wish that they would spread the singing opportunities a bit more evenly on the show.

P.S. What is this 'One Direction' boy band I keep hearing about? Are their songs really that bad? People seem to be horrified by the idea of Glee going anywhere near their songs ooppss
"Alone" was reason why I googled someone from Glee for the first time - Kristin Chenoweth - I didn't know her before. And it is still one my favorite Glee songs as well!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/7/2012, 12:38 pm

fantastica wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:

What lies ahead for Rory on Glee, and what’s next for your fellow Glee Project winner Samuel Larsen (Joe)?
Well what’s next for Rory is we are coming into the home stretch I think, it starts back April 10th and there is 8 episodes in a row remaining. It’s building up a lot towards the whole graduating thing and where is the show going for next year. Honestly for me at the moment, for a lot of us on set myself, Chord Overstreet (Sam), Samuel Larsen, you know all the guest stars, Grant Gustin (Sebastian), we’re a bit in limbo because we really…there’s ideas being thrown about as to what the show is going to be next year but there’s nothing concrete I don’t think.
Yeah, people are nervous because we don’t know what’s going on so we know as much as everybody else sometimes to be honest. So it’s a little bit in limbo but we’re working hard, we’re filming Nationals in two weeks time and there’s a lot of great story lines coming up. We just did a number, we were filming prom this week and we did a really, really cool number that I’m very excited for!
so this "revolutionary" idea is really just a puff of hot air. they are throwing ideas around now to test some reactions and none knows what to come next season. great way to run the show. yeah, be sure to check the fan forum and tumblrs too to get some good ideas. or better yet, check the fan fictions. dryy Hate to say it but I wish all the newbies go home. Although I do feel sorry for Chord. The guy came to set a bit earlier than DC, sings and acts a bit better if not the same, equally boring character although a bit more consistently written, and has a kick-ass bod. But nobody cares much about him. sigh.
I would send newsbies home as well, except for Chord. I have feeling with him like he was there from the start, he belongs to Glee for me. Samcedes is really boring lately, but other than that I really like Sam!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/7/2012, 2:25 pm

Delight wrote:
I love every song Matt and Kristin did together. My absolute favor of them is 'One Less Bell To answer/A House Is Not a Home'. I really love that song, and they were perfect together.
I also love Matt's duet with Neil Patrick Harris: 'Dream On'.
They are really wasting his voice.

PREACH!
It's sad that most of Glee fandom these days is fan wars about the song distribution. :(
It's just so irritating and unnecessary.

A real bad boy band with bad songs.
One of their songs will be performed by most of the boys (of course: without Kurt) at Prom. Well, if they have to do a song by them, it can best be done at Prom. I still smile thinking about 'Friday'. That was a bad song brought to good use. Razz

arina wrote:
I would send newsbies home as well, except for Chord. I have feeling with him like he was there from the start, he belongs to Glee for me. Samcedes is really boring lately, but other than that I really like Sam!
Chord can stay, imo. He was there before Darren, and I really like his character. Samcedes is boring, I agree, but Sam is a very likeable character and he can sing, act okay, dance endearingly, and is easy on the eyes. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/7/2012, 2:28 pm

After hearing what Damian said I feel terrible for talented actors like Grant who are probably just sitting at home waiting for their next Glee script or waiting just to never return again. It's so stupid to make actors be unsure because they can't audition and start looking at other acting jobs but they can't return to Glee either, honestly RIB dryy

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/7/2012, 2:32 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
arina wrote:
Chord can stay, imo. He was there before Darren, and I really like his character. Samcedes is boring, I agree, but Sam is a very likeable character and he can sing, act okay, dance endearingly, and is easy on the eyes. Smile
Haha, I loved his impressions! "Obi-wan never told you what happened your father" or "Jack Ryan, you've just boarded the Red October" Razz
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/7/2012, 2:52 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Delight wrote:
I love every song Matt and Kristin did together. My absolute favor of them is 'One Less Bell To answer/A House Is Not a Home'. I really love that song, and they were perfect together.
I also love Matt's duet with Neil Patrick Harris: 'Dream On'.
They are really wasting his voice.
Alone is my favorite, but One Less Bell To answer/A House Is Not a Home was great as well. And I love Dream on, it is the first song I heard from Glee. I watched this episode much earlier than the others because of NPH (I would never guess back than that months later I'll be obsessed with that boy in cheerleader uniform Razz ). Matt really needs song whe he can show his abilities again...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/7/2012, 4:30 pm

I like Fire and Alone and Dream On of course. This show needs more 80's and 90's rock stat. Stop with all these bands that I have never heard of that are one hit wonders at best. I mean, what the fuck is One Direction. I can't remember an episode lately that I knew all the songs or most of them at least. The alternative stuff is OK I guess, I like rock in any form really, but the sugary pop/boy band crap - this show really doesn't need more things to turn it into High School Musical.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/7/2012, 4:38 pm

more 3.15 spoilers:
is brittany gonna speak in this episode?
Yes.

do we find anything out about blaine's past in this episode?
Yes.

Does Quinn have scenes with anyone besides Rachel and Artie?
Yes. Its going to be Finn or Blaine lbr

Can you tell us anything about the Finn and Rachel angst because I'm very confused?
“I’m thinking about my future.” “I thought it was our future.” lol

I'm not sure if you're still taking episode questions, but I would be really grateful to know if there's much more Blaine/Cooper interaction after Somebody That I Used to Know finishes?
Yes, they have a good talk. Good I was worried

But can we expect some happy Finchel, too? Not just angst?
Yes.

In since you just gave us Finchel quotes, can you please give us a Blaine quote, no matter how insignificant that quote may be?
“that’s why I never really talk about my brother.”

Are there any senior skip day scenes beside the montage? With Quinn and Artie.
http://gleezone.tumblr.com/
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/7/2012, 4:48 pm

fantastica wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:

Not for anything, but the "revolutionary" idea could still be happening, but Damian just doesn't know about it because it doesn't involve him or he is just a guest star and there is no need for him to know about it at this point.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/7/2012, 4:50 pm

fantastica wrote:In since you just gave us Finchel quotes, can you please give us a Blaine quote, no matter how insignificant that quote may be?
“that’s why I never really talk about my brother.”
Kurt: "Oh my Blaine, you're brother is the most good-looking guy in all of North America!"
Blaine: “That’s why I never really talk about my brother.”
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/7/2012, 4:51 pm

fantastica wrote:more 3.15 spoilers:
Does Quinn have scenes with anyone besides Rachel and Artie?
Yes. Its going to be Finn or Blaine lbr

Are there any senior skip day scenes beside the montage? With Quinn and Artie.
http://gleezone.tumblr.com/[/quote]

Quinn and Blaine?!?!?!?

Senior skip day is just going to be a montage? That's lame.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/7/2012, 5:04 pm

^ probably to the tune of "up up up" as the roller coaster rides to the top, and then... crash!

yeah, so lame. the more I hear about this episode, the more I am not interested at all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/7/2012, 5:32 pm

What is the point of filming on location at Magic Mountain just for a montage?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/7/2012, 5:49 pm

^ so they can have a montage. no wonder kurt felt asleep on the roller coaster.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/7/2012, 9:06 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:What is the point of filming on location at Magic Mountain just for a montage?

No idea. But what a waste of budget and time! ohmy dryy I hope the cast had fun at least!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/7/2012, 9:09 pm

I'm all for the cast having some good fun. hope every filming day can be like this.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2012, 6:25 am

Up, Up, Up, is up up on tumblr.

It sounds really good and a lot of fun. I love it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/8/2012, 6:38 am

It's not more of a waist then it was for them to be in NY for a week and film all over the place for that NY mash-up that was like 2 and a half and a whole day in the Wicked theater for the duet.

IDK, to me, it seams like a day well spent at an amusement park.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/8/2012, 6:40 am

ColferInspired wrote:Up, Up, Up, is up up on tumblr.

It sounds really good and a lot of fun. I love it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 650269930

Well, link it girl, I'm to lazy to look.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2012, 6:49 am

ColferInspired wrote:Up, Up, Up, is up up on tumblr.

And I'm still standing is up and it is the best song in the episode. This is excellent, I am totally in love with it. This to me beats Darren's songs, because like the original it is making me smile. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 4247136565

I see if I can link them:

http://kevannamcgron.tumblr.com/post/20705871251/glee-cast-im-still-standing-glee-cast-version

http://kevinmchale-news.tumblr.com/post/20705716691/kevin-mchale-news-exclusive-up-up-up-glee-cast
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/8/2012, 7:13 am

Thanks for the links!

Two Quartie duets?

I guess Dianna/Quinn fans can calm down a bit now. When we're clubbed over the head with the excessive Blaine songs and spoilers about Blaine's big brother issues, it's good to get confirmation that the writers haven't totally forgotten about Quinn and her plight.

To my layman ears, the harmonies between Artie and Quinn are nice and I like it.

It also makes me wish for more Kartie. Artie sounds very good harmonizing with Kurt in 'You can't stop the beat'.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2012, 7:17 am

Delight wrote:Thanks for the links!

Two Quartie duets?

I guess Dianna/Quinn fans can calm down a bit now. When we're clubbed over the head with the excessive Blaine songs and spoilers about Blaine's big brother issues, it's good to get confirmation that the writers haven't totally forgotten about Quinn and her plight.

To my layman ears, the harmonies between Artie and Quinn are nice and I like it.

It also makes me wish for more Kartie. Artie sounds very good harmonizing with Kurt in 'You can't stop the beat'.

I would love more Kartie. They sounded awesome in 'You Can't Stop The Beat'. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next