Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  arina 8/17/2012, 3:40 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 16 Tumblr_m8wwyot3OJ1qe476yo1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Glorfindel 8/17/2012, 3:42 pm

CloveGlee wrote:I'm with you on this. I do not think Blaine sexually harassed Kurt. I think Kurt's boyfriend asked Kurt for sex when he was drunk and Kurt said no because he didn't like the way Blaine was behaving. When Blaine behaved better, Kurt was in the mood. That is very different from what happened with Karofsky. Lord knows I am no Blaine apologist, but it's possible to overstate these things.
Agreed. It still was a lousy move, plus being drunk does not excuse Blaine's bad behaviour at all, and it needed more of an apology than we got, but the car scene was not sexual harassment. Kurt had to say "Stop" multiple times to get through to Blaine, and he had to push him away, but as soon as Blaine got the message into his muddled brain he did stop.
I have more of an issue with Blaine yelling at Kurt and making him feel guilty before walking away right afterwards.

-------------------------------------------------

As for the writers talking about characters, ships and break-ups:
I don't understand why characters can't have individual storylines when they're in a relationship? These kind of statements always baffle me. Couples are not joined at the hips, you know. dryy

Anyway: my guess is that Finchel breaks up (because Brody is already waiting in the wings). I think Klaine survives that fight in New York. They need the connection between Lima and NY, and if Klaine is still together the gay PDA won't be much of an issue, and they can keep pretending that Blaine is 99,99% not gay.
Wemma will stay together with a few bumps in the road (Emma's family?), but Brittana is a question mark. They are not a very good couple, and Brittany could easily go back to a guy since she's bi, but I doubt that they will write a new (lesbian) love interest for Santana.

Personally I don't really care if Klaine breaks up or stays together, but after seeing those fight spoilers in New York, I hope that that scene indeed is a break up, because noone should make Kurt cry and upset like that for something that will be solved in the same episode. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/17/2012, 3:45 pm

arina wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 16 Tumblr_m8wwyot3OJ1qe476yo1_500
Popular from Wicked, wanna bet?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/17/2012, 3:57 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
arina wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 16 Tumblr_m8wwyot3OJ1qe476yo1_500
That would make me very happy, but why do you think they are going to sing "Popular"? I am excited Kurt is going to sing, but I am really curious if he gets to sing any song without Rachel this season.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/17/2012, 3:58 pm

nah, it must be another pop song. you see this song has JSP, kurt and rachel both in it. It will be a "fun" song, not a song about "feelings". it will be a pop song.

whatever, chris sings, i smile. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/17/2012, 4:33 pm

arina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
That would make me very happy, but why do you think they are going to sing "Popular"? I am excited Kurt is going to sing, but I am really curious if he gets to sing any song without Rachel this season.
Because they already used it in the Glee Projects, so they have the rights for it, plut is another Wicked song, Hummelberry's go-to musical.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/17/2012, 5:15 pm

I bet it WON'T be Popular. tonguue but if I lose I won't give you my house. Smile I will buy you a kitty and raise him/her for you.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 8/17/2012, 8:19 pm

I'm happy that Chris is getting to sing, but I hope that he's still going to get solos somewhere this season, too...since we only have group numbers confirmed so far. But, singing anything is better than not singing at all. I'm looking forward to this number! neutre

I also hope that after this make-over, SJP only mingles with Kurt from then on in his separate storyline - and maybe gets to sing with just him later too. (I mean, Holly Holliday and Ricky Martin's character got multiple songs...and I wouldn't be surprised if Kate Hudson does, too...so why not a second song with just a duet between Kurt and SJP, sometime later? The more Kurt songs the better! Smile )
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/17/2012, 8:47 pm

chris and lea filming - from her twitter

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 16 Tumblr_m8x8r67sZI1r6nrbwo1_1280
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 8/17/2012, 8:54 pm

He looks sad...and gorgeous
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/17/2012, 9:09 pm

I wonder if this brick walled place is their temporary shelter?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/17/2012, 9:55 pm

Do we have two spoiled Kurt songs so far? The trio with SJP/Rachel and and the quartet with Rachel/Finn and Blaine?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/17/2012, 10:18 pm

yeah, only 2, and none solos. whatever. I am happy he sings at all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/18/2012, 5:51 am

ColferGirl wrote:
Third, and most important, Brad mentioned in that interview that this year they want to focus on characters as individuals - more individual storylines, less shipping, because he's realized "most of these characters are more interesting on their own." (THANK YOU FOR NOTICING BRAD! Finally). I'm sure everyone here would agree that Kurt was just as interesting and wonderful a character before Klaine ever happened - some would even say single, S1!Kurt was far superior to the relationship!Kurt of S2 and S3. So who fits the bill of an interesting individual character more than Kurt? We'd probably all love to see single storylines with him again, especially in New York, and Chris could definitely pull them off.

Re: the bolded. Seconded. Took him long enough. However, I'll believe it when I see it.

Relationship drama in a TV show isn't necessarily bad. But in the hands of writers of the calibre that we've seen on Glee, it's bad. Very bad.

ColferGirl wrote:
So, isn't it true that maybe more than any other character, it's Blaine who desperately needs individual storylines? If RIB actually tried to make him a real, fleshed out person, I may actually come to like him again, and maybe feel like he's worthy of Kurt by the end of the season (although RIB will never be able to erase the age retcon or how he acts 100% different than his S2!persona, but at least they can try). And though it'll irritate me, they can still identify Blaine as gay if he gets a crush on or dates Blake, or if he dates Sebastian...(since the Warblers are coming back).

They gave Blaine 'Big Brother' to flesh him out last season. Bad story + OTT acting made Blaine as a character even more of a joke than before. To be honest, I'm not interested in seeing any more Blaine-centric episodes where he gets to sing 3 songs and makes another stab-and-miss at a dramatic storyline. I have zero interest in Blaine as a character. I'm afraid that after separating Klaine, the writers would realize something that the rest of us are already aware of-- that Blaine is not, and probably never will be, male lead material. I'm afraid that Kurt is more or less doomed to service Klaine in order to keep Blaine relevant (so that this character can continue to sing top40 songs and try for another Teenage Dream).

Last edited by Delight on 8/18/2012, 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/18/2012, 6:33 am

tanita_mors wrote:chris and lea filming - from her twitter

Lea is such a horrible tease, I'm starting to hate her because she gives us these lovely reminders of Hummelberry! Shock and horror is that only Rachel is protecting her trousers from that assumably dirty floor, what is Kurt thinking! Razz

What makes me hesitant of Brad's comment about giving the characters independece is that Kurt is never really given that, because he is always paired with someone, even in the mind of hardcore Kurtsies: we demand more Hummelberry, Kurtcedes and even Kurtbastian! I have personally done that excessive amounts. But then again as someone pointed out now would be the perfect time to involve and develope the friendship aspect of life, not just talk and think about who you have sex with.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/18/2012, 11:06 am

Delight wrote:They gave Blaine 'Big Brother' to flesh him out last season. Bad story + OTT acting made Blaine as a character even more of a joke than before. To be honest, I'm not interested in seeing any more Blaine-centric episodes where he gets to sing 3 songs and makes another stab-and-miss at a dramatic storyline. I have zero interest in Blaine as a character. I'm afraid that after separating Klaine, the writers would realize something that the rest of us are already aware of-- that Blaine is not, and probably never will be, male lead material. I'm afraid that Kurt is more or less doomed to service Klaine in order to keep Blaine relevant (so that this character can continue to sing top40 songs and try for another Teenage Dream).
banzai ^THIS.

As for more focus on the individuals instead of the relationships: I also will believe it when I see it. The fact that 90% of the spoilers we get are about romantic relationships (eg. RIB teasing who a new character will date on the show) does not give me the impression that they will do what they say.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 8/18/2012, 12:48 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Delight wrote:They gave Blaine 'Big Brother' to flesh him out last season. Bad story + OTT acting made Blaine as a character even more of a joke than before. To be honest, I'm not interested in seeing any more Blaine-centric episodes where he gets to sing 3 songs and makes another stab-and-miss at a dramatic storyline. I have zero interest in Blaine as a character. I'm afraid that after separating Klaine, the writers would realize something that the rest of us are already aware of-- that Blaine is not, and probably never will be, male lead material. I'm afraid that Kurt is more or less doomed to service Klaine in order to keep Blaine relevant (so that this character can continue to sing top40 songs and try for another Teenage Dream).
banzai ^THIS.

As for more focus on the individuals instead of the relationships: I also will believe it when I see it. The fact that 90% of the spoilers we get are about romantic relationships (eg. RIB teasing who a new character will date on the show) does not give me the impression that they will do what they say.

banzai banzai I am handing out one of these emoticons for each of you. Klaine (ie Blaine) stans know that Blaine needs Kurt. He would have no storyline if not for Kurt. Darren's acting is not good enough for dramatic. If they took a step back, made him supporting, and made a majority of his material funny with an occasional moment of insight into his character, I think he would thrive. The dialogue on this show is clunkier than most and it is up to each actor to make it better than it is. Of the gleeks, Lea, Chris, and Cory are great at this (with the occasional awkward moment), Naya is pretty good at this and everyone else is mediocre to floundering. This doesn't mean they don't have their own talents and don't have moments where they shine, this is just my own observation.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 8/18/2012, 1:21 pm

Delight wrote:

They gave Blaine 'Big Brother' to flesh him out last season. Bad story + OTT acting made Blaine as a character even more of a joke than before. To be honest, I'm not interested in seeing any more Blaine-centric episodes where he gets to sing 3 songs and makes another stab-and-miss at a dramatic storyline. I have zero interest in Blaine as a character. I'm afraid that after separating Klaine, the writers would realize something that the rest of us are already aware of-- that Blaine is not, and probably never will be, male lead material. I'm afraid that Kurt is more or less doomed to service Klaine in order to keep Blaine relevant (so that this character can continue to sing top40 songs and try for another Teenage Dream).

You're absolutely right that the first time they tried a Blaine-centric storyline, it was an utter fail. The Cooper vs. Blaine stuff still makes me laugh at how ridiculous it was whenever I remember it. But, I so badly want Kurt to be free from Klaine that I personally would sacrifice a few storylines to Blaine-centricity if it meant Kurt would be released from him at last. (I don't want Kurt to be doomed without ever getting the chance to be loved and admired by someone else, someone who likes and pursues him first unsure )

I'm also willing to give the writers a second chance...the first time around sucked, but maybe the second Blaine-central storyline they come up with will be better (especially if they made it comedic as opposed to dramatic). But, I'm also willing to give the McKinley side of season 4 a chance, too. I'm definitely more excited for the NY side with Kurt and Rachel, but who knows, maybe the writers will come up with something to make me care about McKinley and the new kids. When that promo came out, I was more or less excited for everything. I'm intrigued by Marley, I think the fighting over the club captaincy could be funny, and I'm really looking forward to all the NY storylines! I'm just happy Glee is finally almost back. Smile It's less than 4 weeks away now!
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/18/2012, 5:21 pm

I am a very bad Chris Colfer fan, and you may all rightfully flock me after this, but Chris' silhouette looks like a statue from Easter Island here.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 16 Easter_island_04 ptdr

Okay mods, you may now ban me for making fun of Chris. suure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 8/18/2012, 5:39 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 16 Tumblr_m8x8r67sZI1r6nrbwo1_1280

I am a very bad Chris Colfer fan, and you may all rightfully flock me after this, but Chris' silhouette looks like a statue from Easter Island here.

I can't disagree with you. When I saw his silhouette I thought he could play a cartoon character with ease... blushh
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/18/2012, 5:47 pm

^ I was about to say the same thing, but I can't remember which cartoon character it resembles. haha! we should all go to fandom hell. phr34r
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/18/2012, 6:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 16 Tumblr_m8x8r67sZI1r6nrbwo1_1280

First of all I love that picture wub and second I'm with you Marie, his profile in that pic reminds me a Moai lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 8/18/2012, 8:35 pm

I don't really get why people would say that Blaine needs more character development and more storylines,

In the first episode that we saw him we knew that he was bullied out of his school, that he did everything about it and that he transferred to Dalton,
The next time we saw him we learned that he loves to read Voque, he preforms at Christmas gigs and he has coffeedates with some guy from a shop.
Next episode we have him question his sexuality, and the next when he's gay again he tells that he uses the internet 'learns' how to gaysex and how a bad father he has because his dad wants to spent time with him and fix a car. (oh the blangst)
He tells how he was once beaten up after a dance at school, and in that episode he learned how to overcome those fears.
In season 3 he had storylines about WSS, his virginity, the 'fight' between him and finn, his insecurity about Kurt in NY, and that episode with his brother.

Darren had with SLS, BIOTA, Sexy, TFT, HOT16, BB, and whatever episode i forgot enough screentime and storylines to show us what he can and i have seen enough.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/18/2012, 8:45 pm

^ I agree. don't care about his "storyline" or songs, and I am not interested in falling in love w/ him.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 16 Tumblr_m8oetvMKmD1qf9wcko1_r2_500
whatever he's wearing on his neck it's very cool!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 8/18/2012, 8:47 pm

fantastica wrote:^ I agree. don't care about his "storyline" or songs, and I am not interested in falling in love w/ him.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 16 Tumblr_m8oetvMKmD1qf9wcko1_r2_500
whatever he's wearing on his neck it's very cool!

It is! But it looks heavy!
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next