Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Divalicious 9/5/2012, 12:28 pm

I remember Peegius, but since I don't hang on the Klaine thread anymore, I kind of lost track of her insanity. Sam is the most balanced of all the guys, he doesn't need to sing all the solos like other guys, and while Artie is funny as the despot director, that isn't something you want full time. Sam probably gets to be leader because no one else wants it, they want to be the "star". Also to balance story, it would be a bit much to have Blaine win ND leader and run for class president (and likely win that as well). It would be interesting to see if they actually allow Blaine to win over Brittney's willingness to show her boobies from the previous run. They voted for a blond airhead before, why not now. To give Brittney a victory after her break up with Santana, which is how I see Brittney's season's arc starting. Then we'll find some savant ability of Brittney and she'll be set for life. Of course that would mean that the writers would actually have Blaine lose something, which would be amazing in itself.

As for the girls being leader, while I would love for Tina to step up, she hasn't shown any interest before, she wants to be the lead singer, not do the grunt work. Brittney-laughs and moves on. Sugar-uh, no, not quite as ditzy as Britt, but is support person material. That is who they start with, so the most balanced of individuals is Sam. Not because he has a straight white dick, as so eloquently expressed by Peegius, but because he isn't a performance diva, his feet are on the ground. Hell, with him as lead, the songs would be more evenly shared, in real life, because of his team-player personality. Not that it will make any difference in whom they give songs to, because the writers keep going to the same well.

I admit I watch Glee primarily for Kurt, and have varying levels of interest in the rest. Some, none at all, some, a little more. Don't mean to sound like I hate all the characters. I know Kurt can't be on all the time, because we would get Rachel-levels of overload, I just want him to get to share the spotlight. I also understand people wanting their favs to get the same treatment. So I am alright with Kurt taking a back seat, for Sam to get a story, for Artie to find out he wants to go into directing after school, to have Tina get a few solos. I actually didn't mind Joe, and kind of like Sugar, when she is used as sugar should be, sparingly. I am tired of Rachel. I don't really care for Santana, but it is more of her never getting called on her really mean attitudes and verbal attacks on her so-called friends, that isn't keeping it real, to me. I understand the importance of her character, to have a lesbian role-model, but as a role-model she sucks, because she can't even be nice to her friends. And they take it, which makes me really, really mad, that Kurt doesn't give it right back. I think Finn has potential, but he is used to prop up other characters, Rachel's ego, Mr. Schue, Rory when he was first there. Finn's story usually isn't about Finn, so I would like him to find his dream, Cory is an excellent actor, and gives a lot in his scenes, even when this constant triangle stories got on my nerves. I don't want Unique, mainly because I don't think Alex can act well enough to give the story the dignity and importance it deserves.

The writers are limited, and being limited even more by the acting talents makes me worried. To my knowledge he will be the first transgendered character on prime time, he is setting the bar for future characters. Where Chris/Kurt really brought effeminate gay men a huge leap forward, where people were excited for him to get his boyfriend, although the writers did their best in season 3 to back step, I can see Alex hurting future roles. Perhaps he's taken a lot of acting classes, but if they are smart they will keep it subtle, let him diva it up on stage, but not dwell too much on him. Let him learn from the better actors around him. Well, those that are better actors.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  tanita_mors 9/5/2012, 5:00 pm

Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele
Gotta push through though! Shooting with @CoryMonteith, @chriscolfer, @DarrenCriss & @geyerdean yay!!

The Glee episode features a couple mashups with other artists’ songs mixed with a few Britney classics, a source tells BreatheHeavy.com.
Get ready for: Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” mashed up with Britney’s “Boys,” and Aereosmith’s “Crazy” mashed up with Brit’s “(You Drive Me) Crazy.”

http://www.breatheheavy.com/2012/09/glee-surprise-britney-mashups/
YAY for Aerosmith, but why defile them with Britney for God's sake. Mad
Don't really care for Biebs or his music, but I know we have a huge fan of his on the forum, so yay for you little Kurtsie4ever. thumnup
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/5/2012, 6:45 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 A2Dr1bNCIAAEoc0
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/5/2012, 8:52 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 496387_originalKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 497736_originalKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 498525_originalKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 498873_original

Heard only 2 songs so far on Glee ONTD. Kate Hudson Americano/I Wanna Dance - it's just horrible (her Spanish is badddddd and her singing is HeMo calibar) and Boys/Boyfriend by Kevin and Darren - 80 % of the song is rapping and Darren keeps repeating the words "'you can be my girlfriend" in it. The song is just vomir (their voices are OK, but the song Evil or Very Mad )

the rest are Its Time - Darren, HeMo on Gimme More, Call Me Maybe - Darren, Heather, Jenna, and Unique.

no lea, cory, naya and most importantly chris. figures. vomit2
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/5/2012, 8:57 pm

Baroness on twetter
Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@blameSmelLyCat This season we are doing many oldies for fans like you. Foreigner, Queen, The Beatles, more!

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@Carlot_Heya HeMo has two big songs in episode 2. "Gimme More" and "Hold It Against Me".

@MrRPMurphy I DO however miss Kurt's voice. Will he still get to sing, even though contextually he has no reason to? Smile
Ryan Murphy
@FFManiac17 Yes. And his first song is with Sarah Jessica Parker.

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@lcaraujo_ Mercedes returns...to mentor the new kids. #vocalswagger

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@Gleemockingjay1 I love Mika and I want to do the Grace Kelly song. Who should sing it?

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@miojocru__ Lea has a big song in the first episode. #makingyouwait

Grecia ‏@FaberrittanaFan
@MrRPMurphy can you give us a hint about Naya's first song on season 4?

Ryan Murphy
@FaberrittanaFan Swifty.

Christina ♔ ‏@NayaCrew
@MrRPMurphy is Heather thinking of Santana while 'Everytime' is playing in the background??

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@NayaCrew Of course. How did you know. Wink

SONGS :

Boys/Boyfriend (Darren and Kevin)
http://kevinmchale-news.tumblr.com/post/30959588836/boys-boyfriend-glee-cast-version

It’s Time (Darren)
http://gleemusicdownloads.tumblr.com/post/30959506602/its-time-glee-cast-version

Gimmie More (Heather)
http://pseudofaker.tumblr.com/post/30960135956/heather-morris-gimme-more-glee-season-4

Dance Again/Americano (Kate Hudson)
http://evilqueenofmyheart.tumblr.com/post/30960756224

Call Me Maybe (Darren, Jenna, Heather and Alex)
http://raincloudsklaine.tumblr.com/post/30960589209
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/5/2012, 9:14 pm

tanita_mors wrote:...
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 498873_original

Like this one Smile

Heard only 2 songs so far on Glee ONTD. Kate Hudson Americano/I Wanna Dance - it's just horrible (her Spanish is badddddd and her singing is HeMo calibar)...

Please dont make me speak about her spanish! o.o I know she doesn't know the language but Amber ,Naya and Chord did it better when they sang in the language.

Anyway I have listened the songs, and the only ones who're bearable for me are:

- Boys/Boyfriend (Darren and Kevin) though Britney's fans hate it because is a mash up with a JB's song.
-Call Me Maybe (Darren, Jenna, Heather and Alex), this song still keeps in my head. Is kinda catchy lol

Still can't believe their most important figures didn't sing even a line.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 9/5/2012, 9:18 pm

thanks posting those links! :O
I'm so sad Kurt's not singing. D:

I have to agree with you. :O
Boys/Boyfriend was really boring. sorry. :( It just sounded weird. maybe it's how they put together the lyrics?
I haven't listened to the others yet. Only Call me maybe. which was okay.
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/5/2012, 9:26 pm

It's Time - sounds best of the bunch, but that is not saying much - auto tuned on few places. His standard indie alternative. Not as good as Cought Syrup, SOWK, TD, INU and most of previous solos. Above Fighter though IMO. I can't tell who is doing the harmonizing with him.
Call Me Maybe - overproduced and auto tuned to death on some places. I didn't like how Darren and Alex sounded on it, HeMo and Jenna were much better and I could barely hear Kevin on it.
Gimme More - classic HeMo - no real singing. Overproduced again.

If I had to rank them :

It's Time
Call Me Maybe
Boys/Boyfriend
and Gimme More and Kate Mash-up share the last spot. the Boys/Boyfriend isn't much better the these two, but at least Kevin and Darren have some semblance of vocal chemistry.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/5/2012, 9:32 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_m9win35m8P1qg49w0o1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 499674_original

there is a ton of other pics out there (with blarren on at least half Evil or Very Mad ) so i'm just posting those with kurt.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_m9wj5quXjp1ql1znmo1_500

no idea if this is legit
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/5/2012, 9:37 pm

Regarding boys/boyfriend is not my favorite, actually none of them are, but the first thing I noticed was how Kevin and Darren sound together and I kinda like it.

Anyway, I'll try to listen the songs again to see if my first impression change lol Umm I don't think so Hemo or Kate songs change my opinion, there're so much autotune.

On a side note: Blaine with those dark green/brownish pants looks shorter. I don't like it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/5/2012, 9:45 pm

Hemo has two songs in episode two? Really? ugh.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/5/2012, 10:06 pm

I admire everyone's dedication here. Maybe I've just lost all positive feelings I once had towards this show and only have my allegiance to Chris/Kurt because I haven't had the least bit of interest in listening to ANY of the songs, and I always used to before. I didn't listen to any of them. Am I missing out on anything?, besides more Blarren masterpieces?.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/5/2012, 10:35 pm

i posted the notice about First Listen yesterday and today I completely forgot about it - thank god! knowing that Hemo is in 2, and DC is in 3 of these songs gave me absolutely no appetite. so i didn't bother to listen.

so Kurt's first song must be that makeup song w/ SJP and Rachel. no kurt songs in first 2 episodes. :angry: It makes me resent all the other singers for some reason. that's why I am not buying their songs and won't listen to that FL thing.

I am a rebel. I hate Glee. I love Chris.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/5/2012, 11:16 pm

fantastica wrote:i posted the notice about First Listen yesterday and today I completely forgot about it - thank god! knowing that Hemo is in 2, and DC is in 3 of these songs gave me absolutely no appetite. so i didn't bother to listen.

so Kurt's first song must be that makeup song w/ SJP and Rachel. no kurt songs in first 2 episodes. :angry: It makes me resent all the other singers for some reason. that's why I am not buying their songs and won't listen to that FL thing.

I am a rebel. I hate Glee. I love Chris.

That pretty much sums up my feelings too Kim. I'm done with trying to like the show. I know Trollphy will never change, and that's obvious from his Twitter. I'm only hanging onto this show because I'm such a big fan of Chris. Otherwise, I honestly don't care about anything to do with Glee, if Chris is not involved. It's sad, but it's the truth.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Loli 9/5/2012, 11:26 pm

Funnily enough, i've never watch glee for the music. I don't care much about the musical number and often skip them when they offer nothing to the stories.

I liked the song choice of season one (all those rock oldies) but not the distribution. I liked the distribution of season 2 which was more even, but only half of the choices (didn't care about the top 40 except maybe Teenage dream that was a really creative cover). Season 3 : bad choice and bad distribution 90% of the time. And now season 4 where one characther sings on 3 of the 5 songs, most lifeless pop songs. And don't start me on the godawful auto-tunning.

I don't think even Rachel, except in competition episode, sang on that much songs per episode.

Last edited by Dame Loli on 9/5/2012, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had forgot the damn auto-tune)
Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://dameloli.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 9/6/2012, 12:38 am

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@Gleemockingjay1 I love Mika and I want to do the Grace Kelly song. Who should sing it?

I kid you not, if Grace Kelly makes it to the show and ANYONE but Kurt/Chris sings it, I will literally burst into tears. I've wanted him to sing it forever, and I will be absolutely crushed if it's not him. And, absolutely elated if he does sing it, it'll probably be my favorite song he's ever sung if he gets to. wub wub wub

Please please please for the love of god, if you do that song Murphy, please let it be Chris. *starts praying*
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/6/2012, 1:03 am

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy

C'mon how does he dare to ask that? dryy Kurt and only Kurt!!! He's the boy to sing that song.

Btw this video just came out. The first seconds are the best :D

Despite of everything, my current feelings toward Glee are not hatred, actually I could define it as it were something I don't care anymore, for instance I totally forgot today (yesterday) that it was the first listening day or something like that until I got home. But deeply inside there's still a hint of that fan who I was some months ago but slowly is going down...

...unless there's a huge miracle lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/6/2012, 1:21 am

Glee has a history of having odd song choices, but no one on the show fits Grace Kelly more than Kurt. I guess Unique, but she sounds like a girl, I don't know if her range goes low enough. This is one song going to someone else that will really upset me.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/6/2012, 2:06 am

I agree with you guys: anyone besides Kurt singing Mika would be terrible.

Not interested in the songs at all, so not listening, it was almost assumed that Blaine sings but in three songs and old ND members sing less...not fair. There are going to be so little songs qualifying for my iPod this year and it's a shame. Although not releasing Rachels very first number was yet again odd I don't see how that "suspense" would make anyone especially tune in thursday to listen to her song. She is singing or has Blaine now surpassed her?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/6/2012, 5:02 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_m9wsc8lAS01r14vw7o1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_m9wshx8lkV1qhyhrso1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_m9wsvo9E9I1qfcdl6o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_m9wu8vU98M1qzzzloo1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_m9wu8vU98M1qzzzloo2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_m9wu8vU98M1qzzzloo3_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_m9wu8vU98M1qzzzloo4_250
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/6/2012, 5:25 am

I'm still preparing my reaction to the new songs for GF (inbetween work), and I'll probably tone it down before I post it there, but this is my first draft:

You know you’re not part of the targeted audience group anymore when you have to turn off 3 out of the 5 songs halfway through when listening to them. blinkk
First: I don’t like these sort of fluff pop songs, but that’s just my ‘problem’, but second: these songs sound lifeless. It’s a combination of bad music arrangements (mostly due to bad original music), meaningless lyrics, and not sparkling performances.
Oh, and there’s too much autotune (especially noticeable on the Britney songs). Please Glee: stop with that. If the singers can’t nail the songs, then either don’t do these songs, or give the singer more time to practice and prepare (or how about sharing the work load of singing songs with the other cast members?).

- Americano/Dance again – Cassandra:
For a supposed to be very energetic song, this song is not doing it for me. It is sung in a very flat tone, bad Spanish, and I feel no sparks at all.
Kate Hudson is not a bad singer, but her voice seems too old for this sort of disco song. And that’s not age related, because i.e. Kristin Chenoweth can sound very young and playful. Kate Hudson’s voice is ‘syrupe’/’sluggish’, and imo it’s not suitable for this type of music. It feels like she has to try too hard to be hip.

If this is a foretaste of what’s to expect from the enforced strategy of Fox to sing more top 40 songs in Glee; if this is the result of how it sounds like when you oblige e.g. your Broadway singers to fit this very tight teen pop song mould they want most of the songs on Glee to be….. then you lose quality in song.
Not because the original songs themselves are bad compared to other possible songs, and not because the singers are bad (because they’re certainly not), but because matching voices to song styles is part of the craft of making good music, a part Glee ignores most of the time.

- Call Me Maybe – Unique+Blaine+Tina+Brittany:
Don’t like the original (overkill this summer), but this is a fun rendition. I like the girls a lot (including Unique), especially the harmonies. I like Blaine in some parts (the harmonies) and he sings alright, but imo his voice doesn’t fit in the overall mix: maybe they should have added another male voice to balance the soundmix out a bit more.
Fun groupnumber, but nothing like the groupnumbers of the earlier seasons.

- It’s Time – Blaine:
My favorite song of these 5 (yes, Blaine fans: I call it when I think it’s deserved). The song fits Darren’s voice: this is a good song style for him.
It’s sung with the right amount of emotion and ‘enthusiasm’: no over-shouting, good control of voice and expression, plus nice little runs.
(For this board only: they lowered the key for him, you know: the tenor of the group?)

Okay, before we get to the Britney songs, let me say this: I don’t like Britney Spear’s music. I kinda like the first Britney tribute, because they mostly chose the better songs and the right singers. But there’s just not enough quality songs in her repertoire for a 2nd tribute, imo. So, despite the best efforts of the cast and music directors, I’m not that enthusiastic about Britney 2.0.

- Boys/Boyfriend – Artie+Blaine:
Mashing Britney songs with other artists’ songs might help improve the quality, but a Justin Bieber song is not the right way to go, imo. Rolling Eyes
I couldn’t get past 30 seconds in this song. I love Artie, but even that couldn’t prevent me from turning it off. Also: Blaine rapping and repeatedly singing “You can be my girlfriend” ….. just no.

- Gimme More – Brittany:
Heather may be a limited singer, but she rocks Britney songs. In this niche she is good: her voice just fits. I really enjoyed her earlier Britney songs, and although I don’t like this particular song itself, I have to compliment Heather for it. I like her little high register runs in ‘Gimme More’.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and Kurt just has to sing Mika's Grace Kelly. If they give that song to someone else I'll cut a bitch.
And if they give it to Unique I'll need this: tronco

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 9/6/2012, 6:17 am

Americano / Dance Again - Meh.

Call Me Maybe - Didn't like it, even original is much better.

It's Time - Never heard this song before, Darren sounded good, but I thought it was pretty boring.

Boys / Boyfriend - It was okay, I liked Kevin's voice in this.

Gimme More - Yeah, no.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/6/2012, 6:21 am

Marie, you and I on the music

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Star_trek_vulcan_mind_meld

Overall feel was mediocre at best. I'm gonna hold Baroness's word (yeah right) that some classic rock will come back - some of their best covers and best songs. I can officially say that out of the 5 songs we heard I didn't know a single one before.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/6/2012, 6:29 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_m9wsob2UZk1qgghb8o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_m9wov3ob6E1qemzi7o1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/6/2012, 6:34 am

^That mindmelt we have going on is getting a bit scary, right? tonguue

Of the 5 songs that have been spoiled I knew 'Call Me Maybe', because you could not avoid it this summer (and believe me: I tried arghh), and the Britney songs I've manged to block from my memory, as I thought they were as horrible when they came out back then as they are now. vomit2
I also hope Trollphy will keep his word and give us some good old music (OMG: Moulin Rouge!!!, and Mika for Kurt!), but it will be like the raisins in a porridge: few and far inbetween. dryy

Okay, while listening to the new songs and commenting on them, I realized that I really don't give a sh*t anymore for Glee songs that are 1) not good original songs to begin with, 2) are badly arranged and produced, and 3) are not sung by singers I like (Chris, Cory, Kevin, Jenna, Chord, Matt, Lea when she's not over-emoting).
That leaves not a big window of opportunity for Glee to get me interested, I'm afraid. humhum

I still care for ND, because of the choir dynamics (they rarely ever show in Glee, but w/e), and I generally like mash-ups because of the (my work related) music arrangements, but I don't care for this Glee anymore. No
If this is the standard of songs in season 4, and you add that to me not being interested at all in the characters' storylines (besides of Kurt's), then Glee falls flat like a badly prepared soufflee: you let the air inbetween escape and you're left with a tasteless clump of ingredients. Everything needed to create something good is there, but it is not handled right when mixing it together, and therefore it doesn't work.

I only wish I wouldn't want to taste a good soufflee so badly. :(
Meaning: I still have (too many) feelings for this show because I know how good it would be if they prepared the dish right, as they have done so in the past.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 9/6/2012, 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next