Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  ColferInspired 8/30/2012, 12:03 am

sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:Tweeted by Ryan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhKI9YS8an4&feature=youtu.be

The lack of Chris/Kurt in this new seasons interviews and promos is bothering me, because he's the only reason I'm gonna watch this season. Honestly, Trollphy, nobody cares about Rachel or Blarren or the new kids, just give us Chris/Kurt and that's all we care about dryy .

But he have been getting snippets of Kurt/Chris.

They want people to care about Rachel's story and the new kids.

Thing is I think more people are interested in Kurt's storyline and probably Finn's after episode 4. I like that we are just getting slow reveals, it peaks people's interest more.
Everyone knows Rachel's story and it hasn't even been shown yet.

Where is the interest anymore?

Kurt/Chris is in all the promo pics and was in that Faces of Fox video and photoshoot. We already know Kurt must be a big part in episode one, and we know he goes to New York later on or near the end of the episode.

Yes, but it seems they're really trying to push the new kids/Rachel/Brody storyline etc, when honestly, it's not exciting at all. I just hope they focus enough on Kurt's storyline instead of shoving other boring people and storylines down our throats a.k.a more Blarren.

The thing is that I have found with the Glee fandom the more they try to force things, like stories or characters on them, they more they resent it and they more they lose interest in that story or character.

With Kurt there is no reason to as we only know some things that are going on, so there is no need for the fandom to resent his story, but all it does is increase the interest and make people want to know more.

It is interesting that Chris hasn't done any interviews at the moment, which again would keep people interested in what he is doing on the show.

What we know of Kurt's story sounds more interesting than Rachel's or the stuff at McKinley, I want to know more and it is encouraging me to want to watch the show.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  sahhar 8/30/2012, 12:08 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:Tweeted by Ryan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhKI9YS8an4&feature=youtu.be

The lack of Chris/Kurt in this new seasons interviews and promos is bothering me, because he's the only reason I'm gonna watch this season. Honestly, Trollphy, nobody cares about Rachel or Blarren or the new kids, just give us Chris/Kurt and that's all we care about dryy .

But he have been getting snippets of Kurt/Chris.

They want people to care about Rachel's story and the new kids.

Thing is I think more people are interested in Kurt's storyline and probably Finn's after episode 4. I like that we are just getting slow reveals, it peaks people's interest more.
Everyone knows Rachel's story and it hasn't even been shown yet.

Where is the interest anymore?

Kurt/Chris is in all the promo pics and was in that Faces of Fox video and photoshoot. We already know Kurt must be a big part in episode one, and we know he goes to New York later on or near the end of the episode.

Yes, but it seems they're really trying to push the new kids/Rachel/Brody storyline etc, when honestly, it's not exciting at all. I just hope they focus enough on Kurt's storyline instead of shoving other boring people and storylines down our throats a.k.a more Blarren.

The thing is that I have found with the Glee fandom the more they try to force things, like stories or characters on them, they more they resent it and they more they lose interest in that story or character.

With Kurt there is no reason to as we only know some things that are going on, so there is no need for the fandom to resent his story, but all it does is increase the interest and make people want to know more.

It is interesting that Chris hasn't done any interviews at the moment, which again would keep people interested in what he is doing on the show.

What we know of Kurt's story sounds more interesting than Rachel's or the stuff at McKinley, I want to know more and it is encouraging me to want to watch the show.

Kurt's storyline is the only reason I am still watching the show, otherwise nothing else from Glee interests me anymore.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 8/30/2012, 2:56 am

It´s same with me.
Honestly, after watching the promo I sat like five minutes without moving a said to myself, that I must be wrong. That I missed somethig. No single word about Kurt? They must be kidding me. :angry:
But what we all know is that the new guy comes out naked from bathroom.....who cares !!!
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/30/2012, 3:54 am

FunnyLady wrote:It´s same with me.
Honestly, after watching the promo I sat like five minutes without moving a said to myself, that I must be wrong. That I missed somethig. No single word about Kurt? They must be kidding me. :angry:
But what we all know is that the new guy comes out naked from bathroom.....who cares !!!

I know, it was really weird, both Finn and Kurt get a tiny teeny mention but not even a snippet. Are these behind interviews shown on TV or are they just for internet. Because if they are shown to the general audience then that basically gives the impression that neither of them + Santana and the lot aren't back at all.

I'm just slightly annoyed, which means my weaning from the show is doing well. I am just counting days for Chris' book and take these fabulous set pictures as small trinckets to cherish. I don't understand their strategy at all, but then again half the time we don't understand what is going on with Glee. And Glee's mystery attemps are definately a failure for me.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/30/2012, 7:16 am

What I don't understand with all these season 4 promos and BTS is that they are not milking the big Kurt 'cliffhanger' of the end of season 3.

Kurt not getting into NYADA was a cliff hanger, right? If not, they would have addressed Kurt's future, or at least his rejection, a bit more in the finale. That's what I kept hearing over and over again when I discussed this on GF: "Kurt's fate is a major cliffhanger, that's why they left it unmentioned in those last 10 minutes."

But now, with the promos and the buzz, it's all about Rachel and the new kids, and nothing about Kurt. If they wanted his cliffhanger to have any meaning and impact, they would have started teasing us by now: showing little snipbits of Kurt without actually showing us where he's at and what he's doing. They would use everything in their power to rekindle the interest in the deliberate shock they made in 'Goodbye', and remind the GA that Kurt's fate was the one big question after season 3 that kept people talking about Glee over the summer hiatus.

Rachel's fate was not a question at all after 'Goodbye' and her NYADA story is very predictable, but we keep on seeing that, which does not create any curiosity at all anymore: we know it already. And it seems that the newbies get more buzz than 3 of the 4 graduates who still matter: Kurt, Finn and Santana.
They must know that the Fab 4 and maybe 2-3 of the old cast juniors are the main attractions to this show, yet they don't show us anything about Kurt, Finn or Santana besides a few pics in the Fox campaign and such, which are basically the actors, not the characters. But there's nothing in the promos that link these 3 characters to (the canon of) the first episodes, just Rachel and a handful of newbies that don't have familiar faces and therefore won't stick in the minds of the GA.
That's a big mistake Fox is making, imo, and a bad use of their assets.

If they couldn't let go of the Big 3 because Glee would sink without them (Graduation Gate), then why are they not promoting Finn and Kurt now as much as possible too? Instead they are just banking on 1 of them, Rachel, who they must know a lot of people are turned off of after the last few episodes of season 3.
They are really not good at promoting. Evil or Very Mad

Back to Kurt:
So, if this Kurt cliff hanger was so important (as it happened to a major character), why are they not using it now in the promos to create new curiosity?
Or was "I didn't get in" not a cliffhanger after all? Was (not) showing Kurt's fate in 'Goodbye' not a clever 'creative' and 'commercial' twist, but just the result of sloppy writing and editing, aka kicking Kurt in the gutter and letting him rot there, because lol, who cares about Kurt when we have Rachel singing in New York? brikwol
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/30/2012, 10:30 am

That FOX promo video doesn't tell us anything we don't already know, and showed nothing that we're the least bit interested in. *yawns*

I wonder if the complete lack of mention of Kurt or Finn is because there's really no need to get the audience interested in their stories. The audience would be interested, no matter what. The NYADA storyline is something new they want the viewers to warm up to. Same with the new McKinley characters. I wonder whether this isn't all some kind of a test run to see if that originally intended 'rotating Glee club members' format would work. If the new characters take off, then FOX can afford to dump the graduating seniors... However, I get the feeling it would be the other way round, where they'll realize that viewers aren't all that interested in McKinley anymore, and the juniors would end up being the ones getting dumped on the show.

Jellyrolls wrote:Yes, our daily post count goes down 90% when Kim isn't here. haha.

Too true suure Smile

Divalicious wrote:I notice the outfits we don't like cover up both, like his riding outfit, hat and cape, just can't see enough Kurt.

The costume people on Glee should learn that sometimes 'less is more'. And no, this opinion has nothing to do with my wanting to see more of Kurt's arms and legs and chest sifflou . Also, they should burn any head gear that conceals Kurt's glorious hair.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 8/30/2012, 11:30 am

Britney 2.0
When Brittany is kicked off the Cheerios squad, it sets her on a rapid downward emotional spiral. The repeat-senior’s sullen temperament causes concern for her fellow gleeks, prompting Will to try and reinvigorate New Directions through the music of Britney Spears. As new roommates Kurt and Rachel move in to their New York apartment, Kurt reveals information about Cassie that could turn the tide in Rachel’s rocky relationship with the highly critical dance instructor. After Will fails to make a lasting positive impression on new student Jake Puckerman, he enlists the help of a former McKinley delinquent to intervene before Jake’s self-destructive behavior gets the best of him. Meanwhile, as Rachel grows increasingly frustrated by fiancé Finn’s lack of communication, Brody offers to help her with a “sexy” dance assignment.
Written by Brad
source

Blackmail material?
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/30/2012, 11:48 am

^All I read is that Kurt is only a tool in Rachel's storyline, and nothing more: roommate and confidant. dryy
But that's me in the glass half empty stage speaking, so perhaps ignore.

Me in the glass half full stage: Kurt will at least be in the Britney episode and this is a confirmation that he will get to New York at the end of episode 1.

Is it just me, or are a lot of people not that interested in the Britney tribute 2.0? unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/30/2012, 11:50 am

I'll take Kurt as a tool in Rachel's story over the second rate gay opposite Blaine any day.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/30/2012, 11:59 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I'll take Kurt as a tool in Rachel's story over the second rate gay opposite Blaine any day.
To me, at the moment, Rachel and Blaine are about the same: they both suck the energy out of Kurt, reducing him to a sidekick while they get the storylines and invade Kurt's, and they both sing most of the songs when Kurt is lucky to get a little harmony in the chorus.

The only advantage Rachel has over Blaine is that Lea is a better singer and actor than Blarren, but that's about all, imo.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/30/2012, 12:34 pm

Sani wrote:
Britney 2.0
When Brittany is kicked off the Cheerios squad, it sets her on a rapid downward emotional spiral. The repeat-senior’s sullen temperament causes concern for her fellow gleeks, prompting Will to try and reinvigorate New Directions through the music of Britney Spears. As new roommates Kurt and Rachel move in to their New York apartment, Kurt reveals information about Cassie that could turn the tide in Rachel’s rocky relationship with the highly critical dance instructor. After Will fails to make a lasting positive impression on new student Jake Puckerman, he enlists the help of a former McKinley delinquent to intervene before Jake’s self-destructive behavior gets the best of him. Meanwhile, as Rachel grows increasingly frustrated by fiancé Finn’s lack of communication, Brody offers to help her with a “sexy” dance assignment.
Written by Brad
source

Blackmail material?

Wow... they don't want to see Rachel struggle for more than 5 minutes if Kurt gives her the scoop that her dance teacher is a drunk. Way to push Rachel's boundires. This was what I was really afraid of - that rather than really challenging Rachel by giving her a teacher that is a total professional and finds her abilities lacking that we'll have Rachel's performance shortcomings handwaved away by making her teacher an awful person so that we can ignore her criticisms. This is SOP for Glee. Make Rachel look good (or at least in this case the unfairly persecuted party) by making her rival looks horrible. They did it in season 1 to erase the lack of sympathy that Rachel might attract by going after a pregnant girl's boyfriend so they had to make Quinn not just a bitch, but a cheating bitch who's baby wasn't Finn's. I see the same pattern here.

I've made some peace with the fact that the first two eps are going to be very Rachel heavy since the entire universe revolves around her. But I will savor the scene of Kurt arriving at the airport with his luggage and the fact that eps 3 and 4 are promising to have a lot more focus on him. And I'm hanging onto hope that his storyline will be kept seperate from Rachel's so he'll actually have a chance to shine on his own merits for once in an area where Rachel cannot trespass.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/30/2012, 1:38 pm

Buenos wrote:
I hope to see the occasional outrageous outfit in NY, just don't mess with that glorious hair. I think that was one of the biggest problems with the poncho outfit, it covered his hair, and his fine form. For all the outrageous outfits, usually they are rather form fitting. I notice the outfits we don't like cover up both, like his riding outfit, hat and cape, just can't see enough Kurt. Or, it could just be it's fall weather in Ohio, in the mid-seventies, and it would just be too warm.

The thing about Kurt, even that strange caftan outfit with wraparound head bandana in Sue's office actually highlighted Chris' cheekbones because everything else was covered up!

Working at Vogue.Com the mind reels with all the "out there" outfits Kurt could wear, especially with the built in reason he could wear them, they are all fashion house freebies given to Vogue... Razz

It would be like giving an alcoholic the keys to a whare house liquor store.

Great post.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/30/2012, 2:47 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I'll take Kurt as a tool in Rachel's story over the second rate gay opposite Blaine any day.
To me, at the moment, Rachel and Blaine are about the same: they both suck the energy out of Kurt, reducing him to a sidekick while they get the storylines and invade Kurt's, and they both sing most of the songs when Kurt is lucky to get a little harmony in the chorus.

The only advantage Rachel has over Blaine is that Lea is a better singer and actor than Blarren, but that's about all, imo.

THIS. dryy

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/30/2012, 4:21 pm

I think that is actually a huge advantage, because Rachel is both ambitious, selfish and driven so she craves and hogs the spotlight. Plus Lea is a very good actress and has good chemistry with Chris Colfer so I enjoy the crazy of their acting together. Ditto Kurt with Finn on the rare occasion it happens.

Blaine is created to "accidentally" through his sheer star wattage take away the limelight from Kurt. The thing is the character of Blaine as written is neither particularly ambitious/driven, just "nice" so that Kurt can't even "compete" with him, unlike the dynamics with Rachel. Plus, I may be in the minority but their "chemistry" for whatever reason is hit and miss.

So Kurt/Rachel beats out Kurt/Blaine most of the time because the acting is top notch. Besides, Kurt and Rachel can probably show more physical affection to each other at this point in the show. Smile

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/30/2012, 8:11 pm

This piece of news makes me very happy. I always wanted Kurt's wardrobe to become more mature and sophisticated. I just wish we would get more info on this kind of stuff instead of the boring McKinley stuff. Further proof that only Kurt's storyline at Vogue and character in general is keeping me attached to Glee.

http://popstyle.ew.com/2012/08/30/glee-gets-a-new-costume-designer-rachel-and-kurt-get-new-looks-for-season-4/

oh, and can Kurt just become a model already wub . The way he carries himself and the clothes and the features I can't even.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/30/2012, 8:17 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 28 Glee-chris-colfer-401-sc38_510x737

miamiam

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 28 Glee-chris-colfer-403-sc16_510x737

those pants lol!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 28 Glee-chris-colfer-Ep404Sc24_510x767

miamiam
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/30/2012, 8:32 pm

What the heck is the design on those pants in the middle?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/30/2012, 8:33 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

I think I'm just not as frustrated with Rachel as everyone else because I enjoy Lea, and I enjoy Lea opposite Chris and Corey. At least the scenes are guaranteed entertaining when they are together.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/30/2012, 8:36 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:What the heck is the design on those pants in the middle?

shark tooth.

i want them. i'm obsessed with sharks.
ajkula
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/30/2012, 9:57 pm

Ivana is dying to know how it feels to be bitten by a shark! Razz that's the same outfit kurt wore in the subway scene. just like what i said - formal suit on the top, pajamas on the bottom - he rushes to the interview and didn't finish dressing up. Razz

this is OT: years ago in China there was a rather handsome homeless man who was somewhat mentally fuzzy. He would wore all kinds of strange clothing that he picked up on the street, and someone took a snap shot of him and posted on the web, and affectionately called him "Brother Sharp" (for his sharp dressing style) and compared his outfits w/ some pictures of hte newest runway photos from Paris or Italy - at that time the "ragged" look was in fashion. Instantly he became a fashion icon and internet sensation, and many media wanted to interview him, and more even asked him to walk the runway. His naturally dirty and messy hair wasn't that different from maticulously styled gelled and spiked hair on fashion models, and his naturally aloof and confused look made him look very "thoughtful" and "sophisticated" on photos. Razz He was in the news for awhile but obviously hated being in the spotlight, so he quitted the job that he never asked for and went back to the street.

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/30/2012, 10:02 pm

Sani wrote:
Britney 2.0
Written by Brad
source

Blackmail material?

I am very happy to see Rachel resort to blackmail or any similar schemes to get where she wants. This is the same Rachel that resorted to harrassment and guilt trip to get into NYADA - we are finally seeing some continuity here! hiphopa What's next? Rachel sleeps w/ the director to get into a movie role, finally achieving her dream to be a big shining star! Now that's the Glee I like, except I won't be watching it, because I am not interested in Rachel no matter how many people she manipulates to reach to the top.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/30/2012, 10:16 pm

one of my fav:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 28 Glee-chris-colfer-401-sc38_510x737
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/30/2012, 10:17 pm

fantastica wrote:
Sani wrote:
Britney 2.0
Written by Brad
source

Blackmail material?

I am very happy to see Rachel resort to blackmail or any similar schemes to get where she wants. This is the same Rachel that resorted to harrassment and guilt trip to get into NYADA - we are finally seeing some continuity here! hiphopa What's next? Rachel sleeps w/ the director to get into a movie role, finally achieving her dream to be a big shining star! Now that's the Glee I like, except I won't be watching it, because I am not interested in Rachel no matter how many people she manipulates to reach to the top.

THIS.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/30/2012, 11:09 pm

Uh oh. Kim is back. There goes the peace and quiet around here Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/30/2012, 11:25 pm

block

thewanderingsouls

Kate Hudson Thinks Lea Michele Is a Diva on Glee Set
Filming with Lea Michele hasn’t brought Kate Hudson any Glee.

Midway through her six-episode arc as a dance teacher to Michele’s character on the Fox hit, Hudson, 33, has found her costar “a total diva,” an insider tells Us Weekly. “Kate says Lea is a nightmare. Once, during a technical delay, Lea snapped her fingers and said, ‘Let’s go. I have plans!’”

Between takes, Hudson (who debuts on the season 4 premiere September 13) hangs out with the whole cast — except Michele, 26. (Counters Michele’s rep, “Lea has had a great time with Kate.”)

Adds the source, “Kate’s keeping her distance.”

Another celebrity guest star to look forward to watching this season on Glee? Sarah Jessica Parker. The Sex and the City actress will star as the sexy song-and-dance mentor of Chris Colfer’s character Kurt in episode 3 — and the two seem to have really hit it off!

“I love her — I love her!” Colfer, 22, tweeted Aug. 20 about a photo of him and Parker on set. “Can we keep her?”

[Source]

Though I don't know anything about this site and after reading the last bit about sexy song and dance mentor does not sound accurate to me that would be Kate's character, though they could have just got that bit mixed up. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 28 2176491633
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next