Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Ranwing 8/14/2012, 12:40 pm

You know, with so much focus on Klaine breaking up, I'm wondering if this isn't all a red herring (and by that, I'm not talking about Kurt's pants). Right now all signs are pointing to Klaine breaking up, but I've learned the hard way with this show not to take anything for granted. It might very well be that Finchel is doom (again).

Here's my logic here... the scene is supposed to be about mid-way through the episode which means that there's a lot before and afterwards that we don't have any insight into yet. Blaine looks completely devestated at the end of this scene, which means that he's no more happy about the state of affairs than Kurt is. Half an ep is plenty of time for a reconciliation to work out if that's what the writers have in mind.

Rachel and Finn on the other hand aren't getting quite as much focus on their relationship problems this time around, but they are there. Right now even the question if they are in a relationship or not has a big question mark hanging over it. Both apparently kind of feel that the relationship still exists to a certain degree. The engagement is off and Rachel is no longer wearing her ring (and I hope she gave it back because diamonds are expensive), but she tells Brody in the leaked script page that she has a boyfriend. They aren't speaking very much, but they are apparently in communication to some degree. The impression that I'm getting is a couple taking a break while they figure things out, but who aren't officially over (as in they haven't made that decision yet).

Finn then arrives in NY and finds Rachel completely made over and prancing around in high heels and tight short clothes with new highlights, and with a guy who seems like the ideal match on paper for her goals and ambitions. It's natural that he feels a lot of confusion over what is happening here. Rachel as she appears in the spoiler pics is not the same girl that he sent to NY and now with all the changes she's undergone, whether or not they can stay together is an even bigger question. How much has Rachel really changed in this relatively short period of time? Can he even imagine having a place in her life now, or has she moved on so quickly? So they are just as ripe for a big break up (number 3 by my count).

Now knowing the writers the way we all do, it's unfortunately very plausable that rather than doing something really ground shaking and breaking up Klaine, they might resort to yet again another Finchel breakup. I hope that's not the case (as I'm so tired of the fake Finchel drama drowning out everything else) and a Klaine break up might actually allow some real character development for both Kurt and Blaine (which would make the Blaine stans very happy). Unfortunately with Finchel we know that it'll just be another round robin. They get together, argue, break up, then after much drama get back together again. Wash, rinse and repeat.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Jellyrolls 8/14/2012, 1:37 pm

They could absolutely have Klaine breakup and have them back together by the end of the episode (and seeing as this is glee further solidifying them as an even stronger couple). Then, they can get away with focusing on Kurt's NY life, and Blaine as the leader of the ND without any PDA. Kurt can just go all gaga over the texts and e-mails Blaine sends him, and gush about his perfect boyfriend to his new co-workers, and Blaine can sing and box.

Honestly, though, I'd be fine if they break Klaine up, and let Kurt be single or dating someone more casually. Glee needs to stop defining all characters by their love lifes, and let them just develop and grow as individuals who are complimented by the people they are surrounded by.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/14/2012, 1:43 pm

Unfortunately I agree with you Ranwing, I really don't think Klaine is breaking up. I think Blaine goes to NY his insecure self, offers to break up, upsets Kurt and himself. Later in the episode they will vow to keep their long distance relationship going. Finchel, on the other hand, I think Finn goes there to clear things up with Rachel, as she is slow to take the hint. Having a guy who is "perfect" for her may or may not be part of his decision. He leaves Rachel open to her future, and goes to his, until something occurs to make their paths cross again, when of course, they begin to yearn for the other person.

The reason I don't see an actual long term break up is the fact that I sincerely doubt they will have Kurt date someone else. They might have Sebastian come in to tempt lonely Blaine, but Kurt has his job to keep him occupied in NY. If we didn't have another gay couple in Brittana to possibly actually give attention to, the odds would increase, but that would be too many gay people in the eyes of Fox execs. Sebastian can be grandfathered in, because he was previously existing, and has a previous interest in Blaine.

Personally, while boring, I see them having angsty scenes, vowing to keep their relationship alive until Blaine can join Kurt. Kurt might be seen in fashion party pictures with the handsome business man they are supposed to be casting for, but I doubt he will be gay, but it will be enough for Blaine to be jealous, and start seeing Sebastian. I don't think he will go so far as to sleep with him, but who knows, Blaine is perfect, and can be forgiven anything by the GA. Then the fact that Kurt is actually match matching between said businessman and Giselle comes out, Blaine will realize his idiocy. Feel the appropriate amount of remorse, he will confess his transgression. Kurt will be heartbroken that Blaine didn't trust him, and not speak to him for a while. Blaine will fly to NY to sing to Kurt, because we must have Blaine sing to Kurt, and they will reconcile. End of season.

I would happily be wrong, because I would love to have Kurt actually pursued by a handsome young man. It made me crazy on another forum when they counted Karofsky and Chandler as those interested in Kurt. One stalked him, and while I was okay with redemption, he is not a viable suitor to be counted. Chandler, a short nebbish sort, yes, of course, that is all gorgeous Kurt can attract, and some posters there think that Kurt has had more suitors than just about anyone, and Kurtsies should be happy. Yeah, in fan fiction maybe, but not on Glee. He has only kissed one boy, he was kissed by another, but it was not mutual. If you count all the people Rachel has sucked face with, he is definitely not in the upper league where he was placed. Makes me crazy.

I just want an attractive, emotionally secure, successful, and talented man to be fascinated by Kurt, and envy Blaine, instead of everyone telling me that we should be happy that Blaine loves Kurt, and that should be enough. Whereas Blaine being hit on by every female and male is almost an expectation. Uh, no, Kurt is a catch and a half, and I want Glee to acknowledge that in more than just Blaine singing to Kurt.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/14/2012, 1:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:This one is for Ivana. fanny2

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 12 Tumblr_m8oqawvDI31qfphyto1_500

I guess this is the most 'well-rounded' part of Chris' talent? sifflou
Thanks for think of me. blushh
But I know that all of you are enjoying the view as well.

Here are e few gifts from me :

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 12 Tumblr_m8n1onv5IU1qi370oo2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 12 Tumblr_m8nndlZ8m41qc0tt0o2_400

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 12 Tumblr_m8pgwdJAZk1r0cxb0o1_250

I just wish that shippers would stop instructing show runners how the story should happen and where it should go. And I don't mean just on Glee. Writers have a vision and when shippers insist on certain things they are messing with it and with the end result. It's like writing a novel. The characters are yours and you know what you want to write and what is going to happen to them. Those who don't like it - don't read or watch. That is all that should matter. Everything else - fan fiction.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/14/2012, 3:30 pm

The writers ran out of "visions" after S1. That's why you see endless recyling shortly after S2. They are soliciting storylines and characters and TGP is one of those attemps. Getting ideas from fans isn't bad for the writers, because it will help them find stuff to write. It is bad for us because they will likely be concentrating more on ships than individual characters.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/14/2012, 3:43 pm

that is why i keep saying that this show NEEDS to be written in advance. like half the season done before the first scene is filmed - if other can do it so can glee. there are millions of songs out there. and i'm sure dozens can fit any given storyline the show needs. they need to stop making plots around the latest top 40 hits and start making story arcs that they find music for. it's not that effing difficult.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/14/2012, 3:47 pm

^ but the pop 40 hits are what sell well, and itune sales is a BIG part of glee business franchise.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/14/2012, 4:00 pm

^^^I KNOWW !!!!! Mad badday sw022 sayian sadica

And that is what is so frustrating to me. The music part of the show is killing the scripted tv part of the show.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/14/2012, 4:43 pm

fantastica wrote:The writers ran out of "visions" after S1. That's why you see endless recyling shortly after S2. They are soliciting storylines and characters and TGP is one of those attemps. Getting ideas from fans isn't bad for the writers, because it will help them find stuff to write. It is bad for us because they will likely be concentrating more on ships than individual characters.

I'll argue that after season 2 they really lost their grip on things. I'll admit to liking most of Kurt's storyline in season 2, and they really gave him a chance to shine (as well as look like the sane, rational one compared to Finn and Rachel). They seemed to have a direction for the whole season and in all, it worked out fairly well. Sure, there were plenty of WTF moments (like ND showing up in NY for Natioanls with absolutely nothing prepared), but there was a definate rational for most of what happened. I know that a few things got changed around (like making Sam straight), but otherwise I think that things went more or less according to plan.

It's season 3 that went to hell in a handbasket. It came across like the writers were changing their minds every five minutes, and there was no consistancy. Worse, no one seemed to be paying attention to what happened in previous episodes before writing so you ended up with tons of inconsistancies, plotlines that went nowhere, and Kurt's never ending cycle of defeat. It didn't help that they were clearly struggling with what to do with TGP winners. After a full episode devoted to rolling out Damian/Rory, they suddenly had to scrap anything planned for him because the actor was a waste.

I would love to get the writers actually track what's being done and have a plan from the beginning of the season to the end, otherwise we're in for another mess.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/14/2012, 4:45 pm

tanita_mors wrote:^^^I KNOWW !!!!! Mad badday sw022 sayian sadica

And that is what is so frustrating to me. The music part of the show is killing the scripted tv part of the show.

banzai And it's showing in the ratings. Sure, they might get some big Itunes sales for about five minutes, but the credibility of the show is in the toilet. It's not hard to see that something in the priority of the showrunners shifted terribly where in season 1, they were getting showered with awards and in season 3, they were almost completely shut out of the Emmys.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/14/2012, 5:23 pm

All the spoiler photo shots of Kurt in NY he looks good. He looks like a stylish young man about town, and if he's working at Vogue they are not going to tone down his fashion.

Me gusta!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/14/2012, 5:52 pm

^ one more miamiam

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 12 Tumblr_m8o8oc5FcE1qapg62o1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/14/2012, 5:56 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 12 A0SSlYACIAAfw5L
Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
From FOX: Kate Hudson in action. GLEE S4 premieres Thurs., Sept. 13 at 9p! http://pic.twitter.com/Ct8aqJGr

got to say - "looking good there kate"
and yet it's oddly lol-astic as well 1bole
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/14/2012, 6:53 pm

tanita_mors wrote:^ one more miamiam

why do I feel that Kurt is the blind man there? Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/14/2012, 7:36 pm

he's so pretty:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 12 Tumblr_m8nkweust21qfzltqo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/14/2012, 8:47 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 12 A0SSlYACIAAfw5L
Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
From FOX: Kate Hudson in action. GLEE S4 premieres Thurs., Sept. 13 at 9p! http://pic.twitter.com/Ct8aqJGr

Ok What kind of number if she's going to do? It cames to my mind El Tango de Roxanne (Moulin Rouge)

fantastica wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:^ one more miamiam

why do I feel that Kurt is the blind man there? Razz

Razz you're right. It seems Rachel is helping him to walk the streets "C'mon Kurt be careful with the sidewalk".
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/14/2012, 9:07 pm

kurt, after all the rejection and horrible experience of Season 3, decided to stab himself in the eye so he wouldn't have to see the world as it is. so now he's blind, and rachel out of guilt is promising to be his permanent guide. All kurt need is a walking stick and the look will be complete. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 8/14/2012, 9:44 pm

Divalicious wrote:
I would happily be wrong, because I would love to have Kurt actually pursued by a handsome young man. It made me crazy on another forum when they counted Karofsky and Chandler as those interested in Kurt. One stalked him, and while I was okay with redemption, he is not a viable suitor to be counted. Chandler, a short nebbish sort, yes, of course, that is all gorgeous Kurt can attract, and some posters there think that Kurt has had more suitors than just about anyone, and Kurtsies should be happy. Yeah, in fan fiction maybe, but not on Glee. He has only kissed one boy, he was kissed by another, but it was not mutual. If you count all the people Rachel has sucked face with, he is definitely not in the upper league where he was placed. Makes me crazy.

I just want an attractive, emotionally secure, successful, and talented man to be fascinated by Kurt, and envy Blaine, instead of everyone telling me that we should be happy that Blaine loves Kurt, and that should be enough. Whereas Blaine being hit on by every female and male is almost an expectation. Uh, no, Kurt is a catch and a half, and I want Glee to acknowledge that in more than just Blaine singing to Kurt.

ALL OF THIS. Especially the bolded! Couldn't agree more if I tried, which...is why I won't try ( Razz ) and will just say THIS! banzai

Where's the like button when you need it?

tanita_mors wrote:

I love all these NY!Hummelberry pictures so much. wub Chris looks so handsome, and Lea looks great too - I really like Kurt and Rachel's fashion choices in NY. I can't wait to see all their NY adventures together. Smile
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/14/2012, 10:16 pm

fantastica wrote:kurt, after all the rejection and horrible experience of Season 3, decided to stab himself in the eye so he wouldn't have to see the world as it is. so now he's blind, and rachel out of guilt is promising to be his permanent guide. All kurt need is a walking stick and the look will be complete. Razz

You forgot the days he spent in the asylum, I think it was there when in a attack of craziness he stabbed his eye, that's so painful. Is so evil making up this cruel story to Kurt.

ALL OF THIS. Especially the bolded! Couldn't agree more if I tried, which...is why I won't try ( ) and will just say THIS!

Where's the like button when you need it?

Something like this one? Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 12 Tumblr_lt034kZPbV1qf72le
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/14/2012, 10:47 pm

Whereas Blaine being hit on by every female and male is almost an expectation. Uh, no, Kurt is a catch and a half, and I want Glee to acknowledge that in more than just Blaine singing to
Kurt.

My problem and I admit it's my personal bias is that I find Chris colfer/Kurt way hotter then Blaine. So the show making him pale in comparison to Blaine is just too much a leap in credibility with the way they pile on how people cream their pants for the Blaine character 24/7. On my screen I see the hotter, pretty and smokin Kurt and all I want to say is "shit no" to the shows contrived mantra. Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/14/2012, 11:33 pm

That is what my personal bias says as well. In the end, Chris has great bone structure, a killer jaw, nice tushy, long, long legs, beautiful eyes and a great personality to go along with all that. He even has a nice height, not too tall, as to tower over any in a scene with him, but not short either. As we all know, he is just getting better with age, and I don't think he has quite peaked yet, either. Not dissing on Darren, but he isn't very tall, and I just don't see him aging as well as Chris. I could be wrong, it's not like he is old at this point. It is personality and cuteness keeping Darren popular, and I just wonder when the cute begins to wear off just how many fan girls will stick with him, as they seem to value his appearance more.

Of course, I was just valuing Chris' appearance in the above paragraph, but it is more of the, "what the heck are the writers trying to tell us" when it comes to Chris' looks, than "gosh, this is what I really like about him above all else."

In the end, I believe they are more comfortable selling the sexy aspects of a straight man, rather than a gay man. Fox is run by men, after all, and they will always see a lesbian couple as sexy, but a gay couple as "I hope we don't push the envelope, unless it is with Darren, because he is straight, and therefore has more sex appeal to the teenyboppers." These guys do not read fan fiction, that is for sure, because Kurt is most definitely as sex object to a large part of fandom.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/15/2012, 12:50 am

^
The first lines you wrote about Chris's appearance made me fly away from my desk ,because you described almost each part of his body and you know what, this boy has the body of a model and I don't want dissing Darren, because he has his attractiveness too, that why teenagers and some gay guys like him, but if you compare him to Chris... I'm sorry but is clear who's the winner, though the beauty is on the eye of the beholder lol.

So...Fox producers don't read fanfiction? Should we send them some links? I've read some of them and most of them have Kurt as the desirable boy, so are they telling me this guy is not attractive at all? Are they telling me his boyfriend is the one who is wanted by everyone, girls and boys?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/15/2012, 2:34 am

The problem is Kurt has never been intented to be portrayed as very beautiful or hot guy, he has (or had when he wasn't allowed to be just a loser) different advantages. Chris ruins their plans because he looks better and better with age and is working out and everything, but that's Chris, not Kurt.

I would love Kurt to be independent and without boyfriend for a while, but If he gets a new lover insterest I don't care that much how he looks (well of course I don't want him to be ugly but I don't mind more ordinary looking guy) but I just don't want him to be a joke, I want serious and interesting charismatic character who has great chemistry with Chris and is portrayed by a good actor. And I want him to be the first who is pursuing Kurt this time...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/15/2012, 9:38 am

Divalicious wrote:That is what my personal bias says as well. In the end, Chris has great bone structure, a killer jaw, nice tushy, long, long legs, beautiful eyes and a great personality to go along with all that. He even has a nice height, not too tall, as to tower over any in a scene with him, but not short either.
You forgot his magical hair, his not-too-buff-but-exactly-right arms, his tilted nose, long eyelashes and gorgeous eyebrows, his porcelain skin, and his tiny waist with very loose hips. Razz

But we mostly love him for his personality, of course. angellic

----------------------------------------------------

Not sure if this means anything, but posting it anyway:

"Although I don’t get why Kurt didn’t get into NYADA but I know they have something up their sleeve"
- Naya Rivera (and everyone else in the world)
x
It could just mean Vogue.com, but who knows? saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/15/2012, 9:55 am

I hope the writers don't write Kurt as the ugly duckling still, because this would be cruel and insulting to Chris.

This has to stop. They did it for Rachel, it is about time they did it for Kurt and write him as extremely attractive and desirable.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 8/15/2012, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next