Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  tanita_mors 8/13/2012, 12:30 pm

i saw somewhere (but maybe that person turned out to be a troll - no idea) that kurt breaks up with blaine in lima because he decides to stay in ny. then blaine comes to ny to beag him to take him back or something.

but looking at the footage, it looks like blaine is breaking up with kurt (he is the calmer of the two in those shots) after telling kurt something shocking (a confession of sorts or just the fact that they are over) and kurt leaves rather dejected and hurt -> "don't speak".

i prefer it if blaine is the one to break up, because while it will probably be him doing it for the greater good "I love you sooo much I'm gonna let you go", it sends me the message that hopefully it won't be kurt the one who will be crawling back begging for forgiveness and a second shot. which we know will happen. they are end game after all. beam
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  brisallie 8/13/2012, 12:42 pm

If Klaine are gonna break-up, hopefully is Blaine the one who decides that because is Kurt does, I'm sure half of the Klainers will hate him. To be honest, I've always think that Klainers are more into Blaine than Kurt.

However, I don't like to see Kurt crying, still wanting for a scene he's happy.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 8/13/2012, 1:09 pm

Ranwing wrote:I feel as though we're missing only about a million puzzel peices here. If Blaine is initiating the break up, what instigated it? Was it something that he was planning to do beforehand (which would look awfully cold, to come up to see his boyfriend just to break up with him) or was it something that he decided spur of the moment after seeing how happy Kurt was in NY and not wanting to hold him back? Did Kurt plan to make a permanent move when he first left for NY, or did he originally leave with a temporary visit in mind and then decide to stay once things began to work out in his favor? There are so many variables that we just don't know the answer to yet, so assigning blame over who's at fault for the break up is a bit premature.

In my mind, I can see Blaine initiating the break up only after seeing how happy Kurt is in NY, and realizing that this is where Kurt belongs and not wanting to hold him back. It's hurtful, as Kurt doesn't want to break up, but in Blaine's mind it's selfless because he's freeing Kurt to follow his dreams without his silly high school boyfriend holding him back. And I can see Blaine regretting it as soon as the words leave his mouth. And then we can cue a reconciliation at the Wemma wedding (though after Kurt has had a chance to date a bit in NY).
I suspect this is what happens.

I've got mixed feelings about the Klaine breakup: on one hand there are some very unhealthy dynamics in that relationship (I just started rewatching S3 and I noticed more of this), but on the other hand they definitely had their moments and made each other happy.

I just hope we get happy Kurt not long after the break-up.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/13/2012, 1:10 pm

I'm more curious as to what lead up to this break up than the actual break up itself (since I'm completely convinced that it, like any Finchel breakup, is temporary). I'm wondering if we all might be barking up the wrong tree as to the reasons Kurt and Blaine might have been fighting. It's obvious to think that cheating (on Blaine's part) might be a factor, of not being able to handle the seperation for a year. But given what Kurt's storyline is supposed to be this season, I'm starting to think there might be about something else altogether.

Last season, Blaine (next to Burt) was Kurt's biggest cheerleader in regards to Kurt pursing admission to NYADA. Even when Kurt was being overcome by doubts over whether or not he could make it, Blaine was there encouraging and even pushing Kurt (like pushing Kurt into submitting an application that Kurt was sure would not pass muster). He was the one helping Kurt with his audition, providing feedback and advice. In other words, Blaine was very, very deeply invested in Kurt following his dreams and was doing everything humanly possible to help him. Now that Kurt is apparently giving up on pursuing a stage career and is taking a job at Vogue, it might come across to Blaine as settling for something that he doesn't really want when Blaine knows that Kurt is able to eventually succeed in getting a performing career. Kurt, in the meantime, is feeling very battered by not only his rejection from NYADA, but a senior year filled with little but dissapointments. It's understandable why, at least temporarily, Kurt is giving up and trying another avenue where he might have a better chance of success. Especially given how his talent as a performer was so soundly rejected on a repeated basis.

Blaine could very well be angry that Kurt is, from his perspective, so willing to give up on his dreams so quickly and Kurt could be angry that Blaine has no way to understand just how wearing it is to be repeatedly rejected for more conventional performers (since Blaine always got the parts that he tried for) and Blaine's urging Kurt to keep trying is going to be fruitless and lead to nothing but heartache. Kurt might very well just be sick to death of always being rejected and finally found something where, while he's not happy, at least he's accepted and can build a career for himself.

I'm kind of hoping that this might be at the heart of the breakup, because it'll be a lot more interesting that the cliche chearing or setting your lover free. And it would be something where really neither one of them is wrong or can be blamed for the break up.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/13/2012, 3:46 pm

I'm kind of hoping that this might be at the heart of the breakup, because it'll be a lot more interesting that the cliche chearing or setting your lover free. And it would be something where really neither one of them is wrong or can be blamed for the break up.

I agree that would be better. The one thing I don't want is a breakup as an excuse to keep Kurt unattached and pining for Blaine even while in NY. Kurt needs at least a Jesse St. James boyfriend arc where someone else, even if temporarily gets him and is attracted to him. It doesn't have to be a soulmate but at least there is growth and development as opposed to keeping him neutered.

IMO Glee is deathly afraid of making Blaine too "gay" they want to have him flirt platonically with girls in song numbers and be the golden boy. (the attempts to make him "macho" fighter are so transparently pathetic) The last thing they want to do is hook him up with another gay character, whereas with Kurt they can pretend its an ideal love with a minimum of PDA's so they can have it both ways.

So I'm afraid it's more due to Blaine then Kurt that they wouln't split them up completely, because they pissed away a year of getting Blaine an actual personality. Whereas with Kurt the mind reels with all the possible good storyline arcs of Kurt Hummell loose and fancy free in New York pursuing his dreams.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/13/2012, 4:25 pm

haha, trollphy should regret getting that twitter account by now:

Ryan Murphy ā€@MrRPMurphy
Shippers! Take a deep breath. Watch the season and the stories unfold. Have fun. All will be revealed. #howaboutwewatchtheepisodesfirst
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/13/2012, 4:32 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_m8pei5fHVZ1r4gxc3o1_500

Well, that's nice. Give the Klainers something positive to cling to, without promising anything about the future of Klaine (which he can't do because he does not decide what happens to Klaine).
He's also very subtle letting haters know that Darren and he are on good terms.
(I only fear the craziness of the crisscolfer shippers because of this tweet.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/13/2012, 4:37 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_m8pjwd99Zp1rst8jw

Like we didn't know that Klaine would get back together at some point.
Boooooooring! Sleep

You know what would be 'revolutionary', Ryan? Breaking high school couples up and keep them broken up, because those kids are growing up and moving on to other things (and boyfriends).

I'm afraid that all the craziness of the Klainers and Finchel shippers will result to RIB not doing what they want to do with these couples. Them being 'endgame' and hardly having any bumps in the road is one way of reacting to the angry fans. And it makes for shallow and boring television.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/13/2012, 4:47 pm

^

That reminds me that Ryan does fanservice (sometimes). Probably he thought to do something 'revolutionary' but he's seeing how the shippers are upset with the rumors so he's trying to calm them down meanwhile he's planning how to solve this , in other words the break up it won't last forever Ā¬Ā¬
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/13/2012, 5:47 pm

I'm feeling really nothing about the break-up, but those pictures of crying Kurt do make me feel all sorts of things. crycry Maybe, even though you can't hear the dialogue, the body language and Kurt crying (yet again, not thinking about AGAIN?) has led the fandom into a bigger hysteria than really is needed. Testimony to a talented actor rather than clunky script and possible scenarios running riot.

I can imagine these silly, and frankly unnecessary angry, hardcore Blarren stans forgetting Kurt very fast if they give him a retcon and a girlfriend. But I have a feeling RIB+ will pander fans and Klaine is and will always be the endgame...unless they really find an acting match for Chris and then they can build up an entirely new couple that will be interesting and charismatic. That, probably total bogus casting info, business man idea sounded good from few days ago IMO.

But with the size of a cast already I can't see it happening and if Blaine's counterpart/new love interest is not acting wise as good as Chris that won't work either. I just can't care anything Glee related unless it's also 100% Kurt related. saispa
What I did get from this weekend of crazy amount of shoots and stories is that Kurt might have his own life in New York. That is all I'm building my season 4 on, and the only thing that will make me happy.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/13/2012, 6:48 pm

don't talk about acting on this show. nobody cares and nobody wins anything anymore. good actors are a big waste on this show. it's a show for kids and shippers. their priority is not acting.

if blaine has a love interest, it's going to be short lived. and I doubt we will see Kurt dating freely. he will always have prince charming on the back of his head. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 8/13/2012, 7:17 pm

I saw all the photos from the "break up scene" super late last night, and when I first saw them, I was absolutely overjoyed and excited. The end of Klaine, at last! Smile Which means the door to the possibility of Kurt finding someone else, and getting to date a NY boy, is wide open - and I've wanted that for so long now, at least since the beginning of season 3.

But when I saw the pictures of Kurt walking away, sobbing, it hit me way harder than I ever thought it would. He looks so anguished and devastated. crycry I knew objectively that a break up would probably end with Kurt in tears, but it didn't sink in till I saw the photos of it, and now I just want to hug him. Kurt's life continues to suck, poor guy.

So on the one hand I'm actually sad about this, and I bet I'll cry with Kurt when the scene finally airs, because this is really going to hurt him. And Kurt's been hurt more than enough. :( But on the other hand I'm still excited and celebrating because KLAINE IS BREAKING UP!!! hola Bring on the handsome, charming New York boys, please please please RIB please! Kurt is single and free. Smile

(although, if RIB are too stuck on "endgames" and won't let Kurt date anyone else even temporarily....there's the bright side that hopefully Kurt's storylines would focus solely on him and his dreams and his personal life; individual storylines instead of romantic ones for awhile).

I'm also very curious to see the full context of the scene when it airs, and see the aftermath, since the No Doubt song just barely starts in what was filmed last night...which means the scene (and song) must continue on elsewhere.

tanita_mors wrote:

Also, where are @paulopf and @shinra17 lately ???? haven't seen them in a while. unsure

I've been wondering about this too.... :( I know Paulo is okay because he still posts on p_f, but I have no idea about Shinra. I hope he's all right.

tanita_mors wrote:
i prefer it if blaine is the one to break up, because while it will probably be him doing it for the greater good "I love you sooo much I'm gonna let you go", it sends me the message that hopefully it won't be kurt the one who will be crawling back begging for forgiveness and a second shot. which we know will happen. they are end game after all. beam

^ This, completely agreed. That's the exact reason why I prefer Blaine to be the one to initiate the break up, too - because it's much more likely then that it will be Blaine who'll have to grovel and chase and woo Kurt back into his good graces, instead of the other way around. (Since that's how it usually works with Finchel and their break ups). And I've always wanted that, for someone to pursue Kurt, and I'd settle for that someone being Blaine trying to get him back as long as it happens. Since we all know they'll get back together eventually, since this is Glee, where endgames reign supreme.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/13/2012, 7:25 pm

The last thing this show has are good actors. Who are the good ones besides Chris, Cory and Lea? Probably Matt,Jane,Mark and umm Dianna humhum also I could say Jayma but she's doesnt have a lot of screentime.

Wow Kurt and his promising NY plot are the only thing that keeping me with my hopes of still watching this show.

Going back to the break up scene, is so bittersweet :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/13/2012, 10:26 pm

I'm not that excited about the Klaine break up (as suggested by these latest spoiler pics), as I strongly suspect that it'd just be a temporary one. I wouldn't put it past the writers of Glee to wring out as much angst and drama out of this breakup (ala Finchel), make Kurt cry devastated tears and pine over Blaine ad nauseam, only to have them re-unite down the track and show Kurt as being extremely grateful that Blaine would take him back.

Yes, I'm still that pessimistic.

Of course, I can hope that they introduce another recurrent character (acted by a stronger actor) interacting with Kurt who ends up having more 'chemistry' with him than Blaine, and they'll end up as the new couple (like what happened with Sam and Quinn). They can free Blaine up and make him bi or whatever in order to play relationship musical chairs in McKinley. Win-win situation, really; since the showrunners don't seem interested in developing Klaine properly. But something tells me that if they cast any potential new love interest that threatens Klaine, it'd be for Blaine (like Sebastian, or even Sebastian himself).
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/14/2012, 12:46 am

Delight wrote:I'm not that excited about the Klaine break up (as suggested by these latest spoiler pics), as I strongly suspect that it'd just be a temporary one. I wouldn't put it past the writers of Glee to wring out as much angst and drama out of this breakup (ala Finchel), make Kurt cry devastated tears and pine over Blaine ad nauseam, only to have them re-unite down the track and show Kurt as being extremely grateful that Blaine would take him back.

Yes, I'm still that pessimistic.

Of course, I can hope that they introduce another recurrent character (acted by a stronger actor) interacting with Kurt who ends up having more 'chemistry' with him than Blaine, and they'll end up as the new couple (like what happened with Sam and Quinn). They can free Blaine up and make him bi or whatever in order to play relationship musical chairs in McKinley. Win-win situation, really; since the showrunners don't seem interested in developing Klaine properly. But something tells me that if they cast any potential new love interest that threatens Klaine, it'd be for Blaine (like Sebastian, or even Sebastian himself).

Seblaine is a ship that sunk a long time ago, and Grant has no chemistry with Darren, but he has tons with Chris. The Kurtbastian ship is now bigger than Seblaine, and Kurtbastian shippers have been tweeting Ryan about their ship.

The pairing of Kurt and Sebastian would sink Klaine if it happened, because Chris does have more chemistry with Grant than Darren and Grant is a stronger actor and can keep up with Chris.

And as characters I think they would be evenly matched and more interesting than Klaine, but RIB would ruin it so I don't want it to happen.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/14/2012, 12:52 am

^
I'd go for Kurtbastian only because it would be interesting to see more frequently the interacion between Chris and Grant, there's chemistry. But it gonna be easier for the fandom to accept that suddenly Sebastian is chasing Kurt instead of Blaine after all what he told him humhum Besides I don't know if Sebastian is what Kurt needs, for me Sebastian is that kind of boy that could hurt him, unless he has changed 100%.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/14/2012, 1:14 am

forget about Seblaine or Kurbastian. Sebastian only shows up w/ Warblers during competitions I bet. They wrote that character to the point of no return (except as a rival lead in comps).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/14/2012, 1:50 am

Trollphy is doing another round of twitter QnA:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_m8ps96yX7G1rti9pto3_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_m8ps96yX7G1rti9pto4_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_m8q0pi79Pv1rti9pto1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_m8q0pi79Pv1rti9pto4_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_m8q124jRGr1r3xrmio1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/14/2012, 1:55 am

Lea tweeted that she was filming w/ Whoopy in LA today. guys don't expect Whoopy to be w/ Kurt at all. I mean, what are they going to say?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/14/2012, 1:56 am

so gorgious:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_m8o0p6qDPl1qahheuo1_500

did you notice he's got perfect manicure?

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/14/2012, 4:34 am

fantastica wrote:
did you notice he's got perfect manicure?

Didn't notice it until you pointed it out to me.

Those costume department people are really thorough. Of course Kurt would have manicured hands fanny2
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/14/2012, 10:15 am

Nothing new, but more video of the 'break-up' scene:

- You can hear Kurt say "Stop!" a couple of times at the end of the video (around 4.00). Darn Chris: stop acting so good. Those "Stop!"'s alone are giving me a sad feeling. :(

- Chris and Lea are singing the chorus together at 2.50. It's just 2-3 seconds in the youtube video though, but it sounds lovely. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/14/2012, 11:04 am

I think that no matter how anyone feels about Klaine as a pairing, that episode is going to be an absolute heartbreaker because Kurt is losing something that he loves so deeply. We can debate over whether the pairing is a good one (or at least good for Kurt), but the sight of Kurt fleeing away from Blaine in tears, and Blaine looking absolutely devestated is certainly going to make a huge impact. Which is exactly what they writers are going for.

And in reality, Klaine is the only pairing that they really can break up that I think the audience will really care about. Finchel has broken up so many times that with each split the impact becomes deminished. It also doesn't help that except for the hard core Finchel stans, few really believe that the realtionship is viable at this stage. With Mike off camera for the foreseeable future, as well as Amber, Tike and Samcedes would be almost afterthoughts. Of the last two currently existing pairings - Will and Emma, and Kurt and Blaine, there is only one that is capable of having the fandom go into complete meltdown over a single filmed scene that we have no context for.

Kurt and Blaine breaking up, whatever the circumstances, can potentially result in a seismic shift in how many of the main characters interact. Finn will clearly be loyal to Kurt as his stepbrother and will side with him. Rachel will likely be more torn, as she's friends with Blaine, but Kurt is the one that she's (likely) living with in NY so Kurt will nominally have her support (for whatever it's worth). Santana, if she comes into play at all, will more likely than not side with Kurt since she's known him longer and given her history of coming to his aid. She just doesn't have the same relationship with Blaine. In ND, Tina might side with Kurt if Blaine was the one who initiated the break up (though I can't see her being a bitch about it and more likely she will work to try reconcile them). Artie might side with Blaine since they're in the bro club. Sugar won't care. Brittany will be oblivious. Joe and Wade/Unique will be at best neutral, as will Schu. Still, I think that in the end the effects will be felt more in the NY storyline.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/14/2012, 11:12 am

This one is for Ivana. fanny2

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_m8oqawvDI31qfphyto1_500

I guess this is the most 'well-rounded' part of Chris' talent? sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/14/2012, 11:22 am

Katy_E: literally ANYTHING about Glee. Pity my Klaine shipping heart.
Just as a nasty Klaine break-up rumor, we happened to be on the phone with Mr. Chris Colfer, so we asked him the haps on the couple. "Oh, trust me, there are plenty of teases online!" he said with a laugh. "You look at my Twitter feed and you'd think that the Mayans were right!" So look at his Twitter we did, where he told a fan, "I think everything is gonna be okay. Darren [Criss] and I still have songs we want to sing together."
E!Online

I can only imagine what his Twitter feed looks like. Keep it classy, Klainers. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next