Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Ranwing 8/27/2012, 10:51 am

Kind of frustrating that Rachel's "mentor" will be around for six or more eps, while Kurt's is only there for one that we really know of. badday

I'm thinking that the third ep (the Make Over) is actually going to be more Kurt-centric than Rachel. Yes, she'll get her fabulous makeover and then go prancing around the streets of NY holding hand with Brody the Bore, but as I said before, her makeover is all superficial. She just wants to look the part of the sophisticated girl about town, so we get to cue the costume change. The real makeover, however, seems in line for Kurt. He's the one who's really making a radical shift in his life and refocusing his energies and ambitions in a completely new direction. He's no longer going to be just Kurt the singer who always stood in Rachel's shadow. Now he's moving on into a completely new direction and one where he will stand or fall on his own talents. He'll no longer be competing with Rachel for anything (which may be the one thing that salvages their friendship in my eyes). Being made over means making significant changes. Rachel's are only in her appearance, but Kurt's will go far past the surface and will be far more meaningful.

I'm still smarting that of all the kids who had at least some aspriations for a career in the performing arts that only Kurt gets singled out for having to find something else. But his journey still has the potential for being the most interesting.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  ColferGirl 8/27/2012, 11:00 am

^ I agree with everything you said, Ranwing. neutre I also think the title "makeover" will have multiple meanings, and one of them will be Kurt's radical changes in his life - and I also think that episode will be Kurt-centric. As for SJP, I'm hoping that she appears periodically throughout the season during major moments of Kurt's storyline. I like that a lot better than her being around for seven straight (like Idina Menzel in S3) and then just vanishing...hopefully, SJP will also have 7, but they'll just be spread out.

As for the new episode titles...titles aren't a big deal on Glee anyway, and really don't tell us anything about who gets the main storylines in an episode. In season 3, "Asian F" was a title but that episode mainly dealt with Mercedes vs. Rachel over Maria instead of Mike Chang's issues with his parents. Same with "On My Way"...the episode was more about Karofsky and the aftermath of his suicide attempt and Finchel's wedding than Quinn, or the "Purple Piano Project" which was about a lot of things, not just the pianos. So I don't think we need to worry about the titles meaning Rachel has taken over the storylines or anything like that. hapitgh
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/27/2012, 11:21 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
M&M wrote:Grain of salt and all that because I think this pace takes a mix of info, but I did like this bit:

Kurt’s story is really going to be good and Murphy’s really spending some time with this one. He’s showing how things really can be when you move to New York City and hold on to a long distance relationship while also having to make changes in your career that were unexpected. As you all know Sarah Jessica Parker is back on tv playing his boss at Vogue which is funny since that was her idol on Sex and the City. I like the fact that Kurt will be trying his wings in different areas and not just acting as this is how the real world can be where your passion winds up finding you, and it’s sounding like this could turn that way for him.

The big growing pains for he and Blaine will be the move and finding room to fit a relationship into his life while Blaine is still in Ohio. From what I’m hearing, don’t be surprised if the little Warbler relocated high school to New York. He already changed schools for Kurt once. As Murphy said last week, those images from the New York City shoot with Kurt upset don’t mean the end of Klaine.

Full article here: http://bestmoviesevernews.com/ryan-murphy-drops-some-more-glee/

If Murphy is spending some time on Kurt's story, it may not be a bad thing. Did I really just say that?

But please, no to transferring blaine to a NYC school.
I'm not sure, but this site is not one of the major spoiler sites. I don't know how much we can trust these spoilers.

And why would they make Blaine transfer to New York, after first ruining his character (and Klaine) by making him a junior in season 3 so he can anchor the Lima part in season 4? As Sue would say: that doesn't make any sense. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/27/2012, 11:30 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
M&M wrote:Grain of salt and all that because I think this pace takes a mix of info, but I did like this bit:

Kurt’s story is really going to be good and Murphy’s really spending some time with this one. He’s showing how things really can be when you move to New York City and hold on to a long distance relationship while also having to make changes in your career that were unexpected. As you all know Sarah Jessica Parker is back on tv playing his boss at Vogue which is funny since that was her idol on Sex and the City. I like the fact that Kurt will be trying his wings in different areas and not just acting as this is how the real world can be where your passion winds up finding you, and it’s sounding like this could turn that way for him.

The big growing pains for he and Blaine will be the move and finding room to fit a relationship into his life while Blaine is still in Ohio. From what I’m hearing, don’t be surprised if the little Warbler relocated high school to New York. He already changed schools for Kurt once. As Murphy said last week, those images from the New York City shoot with Kurt upset don’t mean the end of Klaine.

Full article here: http://bestmoviesevernews.com/ryan-murphy-drops-some-more-glee/

If Murphy is spending some time on Kurt's story, it may not be a bad thing. Did I really just say that?

But please, no to transferring blaine to a NYC school.
I'm not sure, but this site is not one of the major spoiler sites. I don't know how much we can trust these spoilers.

And why would they make Blaine transfer to New York, after first ruining his character (and Klaine) by making him a junior in season 3 so he can anchor the Lima part in season 4? As Sue would say: that doesn't make any sense. fanny2

True about it not making sense when you think about it, but at the same time, moving him to New York will put their swoonable golden boy in the middle of the big meaty stories on the show, and McKinley could be more of an afterthought. And when they made him a junior to anchor season 4, they may not have realized that Darren wasn't capable of anchoring anything. They hoped he would be the star of the future, but realized he is little more than a jukebox.

That being said, I don't really think that they will move him to NY, and if they did, Blaine's parents are the most idiotic parents on the face of the earth to let their teenage son change schools twice to follow a boy.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/27/2012, 11:39 am

As for the new episode titles...titles aren't a big deal on Glee anyway, and really don't tell us anything about who gets the main storylines in an episode. In season 3, "Asian F" was a title but that episode mainly dealt with Mercedes vs. Rachel over Maria instead of Mike Chang's issues with his parents. Same with "On My Way"...the episode was more about Karofsky and the aftermath of his suicide attempt and Finchel's wedding than Quinn, or the "Purple Piano Project" which was about a lot of things, not just the pianos. So I don't think we need to worry about the titles meaning Rachel has taken over the storylines or anything like that.

Once wasn't commented here that Glee episodes sometimes are not related to the title at all. I think the example given was "Michael" when the one who had to deal with Sebastian it had to be precisely Kurt , but instead it was Santana. Or sometimes is what people perceive from an episode, for instance Wheels was supposed to be about Artie but most of people remember it was the Divas Off between Kurt and Rachel.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/27/2012, 2:27 pm

Well, heck people, most of the time Glee isn't about glee. A glee club would have layers of voices, instead of consistently having soloists and duets. If you go to a high school glee club, well, years ago when I did, but assuming things haven't changed that much, it is a wall of sound, with some solo lines, and the occasional spotlighted voices. Nothing like on Glee. I also think the sexified dancing they have Brittney doing would be majorly frowned upon in a high school that had kids from 9th grade up, if any of the mamas out there saw it. It has nothing to do with reality, except where Kurt is concerned, interestingly enough.

Makes me go back to the Rachel stanners who said it was realistic for Kurt to not get in, but take Rachel stalking her way in stride. In reality, she would never been accepted, because word would get around if you harassed people, you could get your way. Everyone would be doing it. Doesn't matter how talented, if you flub, you wait your turn again. But reality only exists for Kurt and his stick arms, and we know he isn't well built because they don't show it, so it must be true.

I am also thinking that Kurt gets hired at Vogue in episode 2, but meets Isabelle in episode 3, where it does make sense that his make over might be the fashion thing. But Kurt does sing, we don't know how much, so perhaps there is still something to his previous dream. I would just love for Kurt to get to choose a dream, after waiting so long for his hard work and lack of complaining to actually show the audience that good things do come to those who wait. That in one place you can't catch a break, but find your place in life, and the opportunities start flying about.

So Rachel gets a new hot look, so she can become Lea, Kurt possibly gets a new dream. This doesn't mean that others don't get made over. Emma is supposed to show some backbone, so perhaps that is her makeover. I also think this will lay ground work for the following break up episode, so we might have an issue with Brittney or such. This would mean that all three couples (four, if you include Finchel, which has already broken up, but obviously they want Rachel to sing a heartbroken song again) in jeopardy in episode 4 have something changed about them the preceding episode. Who knows, perhaps the writers have discovered the idea of actually foreshadowing.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/27/2012, 3:10 pm

A minor bit of good news:

Alex Anders ‏@alxanders
Wall to wall cast vocals today. @chriscolfer and Jayma are up first. : )

So, yay for Kurt singing!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/27/2012, 3:12 pm

Thank god. bounce

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/27/2012, 3:35 pm

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/27/2012, 3:38 pm

few other spoilers

Spoiler alert: The ones with significant others who are MIA do not take it well! Brittany aka Heather Morris was shooting a scene face down sobbing on her bed, presumably because Santana is no longer in Lima.)

Spoiler alert: Blaine tries to join every extracurricular club imaginable to cope with Kurt being MIA
http://www.eonline.com/news/341086/glee-rsquo-s-new-york-set-spills-secrets-of-season-four?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

In an interview with Ryan Seacrest this morning he revealed that he’ll be singing “Never Say Never‘ by The Fray.

“I actually sang it for the audition. My audition on the show.” said Jacob, “So, it’s cool now that they’re incorporating that,”
http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-4-spoilers-jacob-artist-reveals-a-song-spoiler.htm

Cory Monteith ‏@CoryMonteith
good to be back at McKinley Smile

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/27/2012, 3:44 pm

Part of E!Online acticle

About a third of the original Glee set has been torn apart to accommodate the New York sets. Will Schuester's (Matthew Morrison) house is gone. And the New Directions choir room, the teachers' lounge, and part of the McKinley High hallway have been shortened (though the change probably won't be visible to viewers) to accommodate the new sets.

In their place are a large NYADA classroom with chandeliers and beautiful arched windows (with an outdoor lighting effect that allows the crew to shoot for day or night), and a spacious loft-style apartment (with exposed beams and brick) for Kurt and Rachel, who'll be shacking up together after Kurt shows up in NYC and convinces Rachel to ditch her dorm.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/27/2012, 3:48 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 26 Tumblr_m9fctsOpyS1qg25zco1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 26 Tumblr_m9fctsOpyS1qg25zco2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 26 Tumblr_m9fd5kdMnG1qg25zco1_500

I just couldn't separate Klaine. I know how much some of us love them. fufufu

The rest of cast portraits
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/27/2012, 3:52 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 26 Glee_01-chris-colfer-01_0132_pw_3
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/27/2012, 3:53 pm

tanita_mors wrote:few other spoilers

Spoiler alert: Blaine tries to join every extracurricular club imaginable to cope with Kurt being MIA

Blaine is the new Rachel. She paved the way for him to join the black student union and the other random clubs Rachel was in.

Why can't just give Blaine an alcohol problem after Kurt leaves? Drunken idiot is something that Darren does really well.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/27/2012, 3:56 pm

I am probably stupid but what is "MIA"?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/27/2012, 3:57 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 26 Tumblr_m9fctsOpyS1qg25zco2_250

The post looks much better like this, and it would look even better if I had the time to scratch Blaine's face out of the other picture.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/27/2012, 3:58 pm

arina wrote:I am probably stupid but what is "MIA"?

Mising in action
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/27/2012, 4:07 pm

Chris/Kurt looks amazing as usual. Smile wub

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/27/2012, 4:14 pm

BWAHAHAHA! Rachel is listing herself as having been "director" of ND and responsible for scoring their performances. ptdr Apparently Schu was just there for scenery.

The levels of delusions this girl is under are epic! Sorry for not linking the picture... still haven't learned how to do it yet.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 8/27/2012, 4:18 pm

According to urban dictionary, MIA = missing in action.

1 question here: why only those who are still in Lima have to cope with their bf/gf's absence? How about those who left Lima? So people who moved to a new and better place don't miss their significant others whom they are still in love with?

I just have to ask this since i've never been in a relationship before.

Meh at Blaine joining all the clubs to deal with the seperation. It sounds so "rachel". Too bad blaine's gay, he and rachel may make a good couple tonguue

Btw, is Grant coming back to Glee? I haven't been following the spoilers lately.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/27/2012, 4:21 pm

Jellyrolls wrote: Why can't just give Blaine an alcohol problem after Kurt leaves? Drunken idiot is something that Darren does really well.
Blaine looks really, really angry in some of these promo shots. Especially in this one, scary:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 26 Tumblr_m9fesnb2Vw1qght87o2_250

Actually he looks really out off place in Glee world but I hate to say that in general Klaine looks good together in these promos. But that anger, with my head canon, Blaine does have anger issues which might blow out if Kurt isn't in McKinley and he doesn't have that regimental order of Dalton. IDK but that side of Blaine facinates me and would be part of giving his character more meat over his bones. Buuuut, the dapper-perfect Blaine does not allow it? Anything dark/flawed would be good, including Blaine to start little too often weekend partying with alcohol.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/27/2012, 4:31 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 26 Tumblr_m9fd5kdMnG1qg25zco1_1280.jpg?
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 8/27/2012, 4:36 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 26 Tumblr_m9fctsOpyS1qg25zco2_250

The post looks much better like this, and it would look even better if I had the time to scratch Blaine's face out of the other picture.

Why to scratch Blaine´s face out? I think it´s an amazing photo. When they stand side by side like this it´s a beautiful example of how Blaine is ordinary and uninteresting and Kurt sexy, hot and extraordinary.
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 8/27/2012, 4:39 pm

arina wrote:I am probably stupid but what is "MIA"?

Thanks for asking. Sometimes I am really confused from all the shortcuts blinkk
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/27/2012, 4:51 pm

Love the new pictures although I am bigger fan of more natural hair but Kurt looks great! Blaine is my least favorite .... so yeah... I am one of thouse people who would prefer the picture without him :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next