Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

+36
ladydianab
bayth
ColferGirl
Catt24
Vir Cotto
emilynna
kac
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
dap1217
E-ko
Ireth
msjoanlucette
happydays
sheny
paulopf
fountain
Esme
Shinra17
Emile
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Jellyrolls
arina
ColferInspired
Delight
fantastica
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
sahhar
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
Buenos
M&M
brisallie
40 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  Shinra17 6/13/2012, 5:39 pm

RM wrote:and pleasing his ever-growing fan base.
LOL. From the ratings, I think he's also good at displeasing them.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  Delight 6/14/2012, 1:17 am

"Sometimes an audience doesn't like to see a character evolve."

I think RM is trying to blame the lousy writing of the various characters on Glee on the AUDIENCE. Real smart dryy . (How many times have we heard Rachel fans crying out that she has had to learn the lessons of 'stop being selfish' and 'other people matter' over and over and over again?)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/14/2012, 2:35 am

I agree with you all. Ryan Murphy needs to stop talking. Forever. Seriously, he's the Biggest. Troll. Ever.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/14/2012, 5:07 pm

Another possible Guest Star on Glee
Conor: So happy Glee is coming back to Comic-Con this summer! Have any scoop to add even more glee to my day?

Season four already has some pretty major guest stars on board (Hello, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson!) and one more name might be added to the list soon: Maroon 5 lead singer and The Voice mentor Adam Levine! "I've talked to Ryan [Murphy] a lot about it. I'm doing his other show now. It's the super dark, non-musical version of Glee: American Horror Story," Adam tells us. "We've had multiple conversations about it in the past, trying to find the right thing for it, so hopefully one day!"

Source

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 20 Confused_Mr._shue

I used to think Adam is ok until he decided to be a douche on "The voice" S2 dryy

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/14/2012, 5:32 pm

is it just me or... I just can't get excited over these news. anything not involving kurt directly is like things happening in another galaxy - I just don't give a cat's ass about it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/14/2012, 5:54 pm

fantastica wrote:is it just me or... I just can't get excited over these news. anything not involving kurt directly is like things happening in another galaxy - I just don't give a cat's ass about it.

No you're not the only one, although it's interesting that Kurt doesn't get ANY mentioning in any of these season 4 rumours...we are in the end paying some attention. It's either a sign that the producers are shit scared to even mention his character because of the fiasco of S3 or they are avoiding the inevitable...Kurt does get cut down at least to some extent in S4.

I have too vivid imagination and saw in my tiny mind the following ditch for Kurt: Kurt serving coffee in Lima Bean to Sebastian and being irked by him thus making a mistake and getting fired because of that, then Blaine not paying any attention to Kurt because HE HAS TO (pointing) focus on sectionals/regionals/his own belly button/shirtless fight club [place here anything Blaine related]...and Burt not having any place to hire Kurt to Tire and Lube because Finn and Puck are already there...

Is this depressing enough? blinkk I swear I'm not being intentional.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/14/2012, 11:02 pm

No. Not at all. Kurt will eventually become psychotic and ends up in a mental hospital in Louisianna...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/14/2012, 11:43 pm

fantastica wrote:No. Not at all. Kurt will eventually become psychotic and ends up in a mental hospital in Louisianna...

ptdr

@valkeakuulas, how is possible that's not even his dad could hire him for Tire and Lube :( Though I don't wanna see him working his whole life there,still poor boy! he needs support. Having not news about Kurt's future in season 4 and these theories are not good for my mood :(

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/15/2012, 3:34 am

I love me Rachel but the only correction I could stomach in the Season 4 opener is Rachel hit by a bus in Times Square while busting a production number, prompting NYADA to call Kurt to fill her spot. Then we have several episodes of Rachel whining, bitching and moaning until Finn shows up discharged from the Army to sweep her off her feet and back to Ohio and OSU where they start their down theatre company . Meanwhile, Kurt has multiple affairs with random NYADA hotties as he lands a Broadway gig between classes.

It could happen.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/15/2012, 3:47 am

Buenos wrote:I love me Rachel but the only correction I could stomach in the Season 4 opener is Rachel hit by a bus in Times Square while busting a production number, prompting NYADA to call Kurt to fill her spot. Then we have several episodes of Rachel whining, bitching and moaning until Finn shows up discharged from the Army to sweep her off her feet and back to Ohio and OSU where they start their down theatre company . Meanwhile, Kurt has multiple affairs with random NYADA hotties as he lands a Broadway gig between classes.

It could happen.

I like this one better than mine scenario, now that is what I'd call an uplifting storyline for Kurt Razz . But Kurt is the ever sensitive and caring human being so wouldn't he feel guilty for getting Rachels place though?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/15/2012, 4:05 am

valkeakuulas wrote:
Blaine not paying any attention to Kurt because HE HAS TO (pointing) focus on sectionals/regionals/his own belly button/shirtless fight club [place here anything Blaine related]
ptdr

fantastica wrote:No. Not at all. Kurt will eventually become psychotic and ends up in a mental hospital in Louisianna...
Oh, Chris would love acting that...... don't give them ideas. phr34r

Buenos wrote:I love me Rachel but the only correction I could stomach in the Season 4 opener is Rachel hit by a bus in Times Square while busting a production number, prompting NYADA to call Kurt to fill her spot. Then we have several episodes of Rachel whining, bitching and moaning until Finn shows up discharged from the Army to sweep her off her feet and back to Ohio and OSU where they start their down theatre company . Meanwhile, Kurt has multiple affairs with random NYADA hotties as he lands a Broadway gig between classes.

It could happen.
Yes, yes, yes. Twisted Evil

valkeakuulas wrote:I like this one better than mine scenario, now that is what I'd call an uplifting storyline for Kurt Razz . But Kurt is the ever sensitive and caring human being so wouldn't he feel guilty for getting Rachels place though?
Well, Kurt could do the same that Rachel did to him:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 20 S640x480
"Who cares about you, buddy?"

It's high time Kurt gets more tiger and less kitten. suspectt
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/15/2012, 4:46 am

Glorfindel wrote:Well, Kurt could do the same that Rachel did to him:

I completely forgot that Rachel threw Kurt aside in S2 as well! Now I know that Rachel is Trollphys alter ego as someone pointed out here, he knows how to throw people under the bus. But Kurt being more of a tiger would mean some of these so-called-Glee fans would have a field day: Kurt being somehow another kind of bitchy gay stereotype. Now that I think of it you can not win those people with anything that Kurt does. But yes more attitude for Kurt next season, gives also Chris something to work on.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/15/2012, 6:24 am

Second this. SJP can be his psychiatrist and Kurt'll sing creepy songs in the middle of the night around the hospital ward. Razz I think I wrote this storyline in this forum not long after the finale when people are still extremely pissed tonguue I'd rather see this than kurt staying in Lima with a sad face and can't do anything about it because of the stupid writers dryy I don't care if it destroys the character since it's already destroyed. I just wanna see a different kind of acting from CC. I bet people will be SHOCKED if this happen and it'll create more buzz for the show. Isn't this a REVOLUTIONARY idea? Wink

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/19/2012, 11:25 pm

Question: I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but is there any news on the graduating Gleeseniors Dianna Agron, Amber Riley and Mark Salling? —Cindy

Ausiello: No, but I can tell you that Chris Colfer expects Kurt to be “back full-force” next season, although his surprising rejection from NYADA leaves a big question mark about what he’ll be doing and where he’ll be doing it. “We’ll see if he still wants to be a performer,” Colfer muses. “I don’t know if he’s hardened after that [NYADA] experience.” And what about Kurt and Blaine? “I almost can’t say anything without giving [something] away,” he hedges. “They’re still together as far as I know. So we’ll see where that takes them.”

http://tvline.com/2012/06/19/castle-spoilers-bones-glee/
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/20/2012, 12:59 am

Ausiello is becoming just as useless as Kristin when it comes to spoilers. Even we predict things better than they do.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/20/2012, 7:09 am

^Exactly fanny2 And Kurt giving up performing arts after rejected by NYADA ? I think we've expected it but I still feel sick after reading that :( I don't know if I'm going to watch the show that is going to continue destroy my favorite character. unsure I might as well jump on the "only-listen-to-Kurt-song train" with Kim. *shrug*

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/20/2012, 7:41 am

fantastica wrote:
And what about Kurt and Blaine? “I almost can’t say anything without giving [something] away,” he hedges. “They’re still together as far as I know. So we’ll see where that takes them.”
In Lima. ):
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/20/2012, 10:36 am

BlueJazz wrote:

Second this. SJP can be his psychiatrist and Kurt'll sing creepy songs in the middle of the night around the hospital ward. Razz I think I wrote this storyline in this forum not long after the finale when people are still extremely pissed tonguue I'd rather see this than kurt staying in Lima with a sad face and can't do anything about it because of the stupid writers dryy I don't care if it destroys the character since it's already destroyed. I just wanna see a different kind of acting from CC. I bet people will be SHOCKED if this happen and it'll create more buzz for the show. Isn't this a REVOLUTIONARY idea? Wink

It is Smile probably more than trollphy is planning to do, what I've no idea what it is but I stopped to believe in him and the other writers ¬¬ Only I know, and I read it in the General Glee Discussion, that I want to see Kurt and Rachel far apart despite I still like Hummelberry ,but first both need to solve their life by their own and also is a way to calm down the rage that some people still feel. And as someone suggested before, I don't mind is Kurt takes a bitchy attitude again because he's good at it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/20/2012, 12:40 pm

fantastica wrote:
Question: I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but is there any news on the graduating Gleeseniors Dianna Agron, Amber Riley and Mark Salling? —Cindy

Ausiello: No, but I can tell you that Chris Colfer expects Kurt to be “back full-force” next season, although his surprising rejection from NYADA leaves a big question mark about what he’ll be doing and where he’ll be doing it. “We’ll see if he still wants to be a performer,” Colfer muses. “I don’t know if he’s hardened after that [NYADA] experience.” And what about Kurt and Blaine? “I almost can’t say anything without giving [something] away,” he hedges. “They’re still together as far as I know. So we’ll see where that takes them.”

http://tvline.com/2012/06/19/castle-spoilers-bones-glee/

I might be in the minority now, but I'll be very happy if Chris is right and Kurt will be "back full-force" next season (which translates to my mind as he'll be in all 22 episodes, or very close to it, like Lea). Despite its frustrating flaws I do still like Glee, and I still love and adore Kurt and I don't want to say goodbye to him yet, especially not when he's in such a dark uncertain place. And of course, I'll still get to see Chris on my screen every week if he's in the majority of the season. fanny2

But, as with all summer spoilers, we should take these with a few grains of salt. We're not sure how much Chris knows about next season, if anything at all. And if he does finally know something, he'll probably try to be misleading and not give anything away, especially after the twitter fiasco last year. So just cause he says Klaine is still together as far as he knows (and we're unsure if he says that based on s4 or the last episode of s3), it still doesn't mean they won't break up in the future. It's possible! Same with the uncertainty over performing arts vs. fashion, it could still be either or. I'm feeling optimistic. Smile

Right now I'm more interested in something Chris said in the GoldDerby interview when he was talking about SJP. He said he was excited about *where* she'll be mentoring him, not exactly *what* she'll be mentoring him in. Very curious. humhum
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/20/2012, 2:44 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Well, Kurt could do the same that Rachel did to him:

EXACTLY. I can't wait for a Kurt outburst on Glee after S3. I'm sick of the Kurt who doesn't stand up for himself. I like him getting more mature after S1 but I don't really like him being passive and soft. I'm not really hoping for Kurt to do the same as what Rachel did to him in that alcohol ep but I want him to at least call her out when she's acting selfish. I kinda like the bitchy Kurt back in S1 actually, I don't want him to the moral guy in Glee anymore. He's not perfect and I love him for that.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/20/2012, 2:51 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
I might be in the minority now, but I'll be very happy if Chris is right and Kurt will be "back full-force" next season (which translates to my mind as he'll be in all 22 episodes, or very close to it, like Lea). Despite its frustrating flaws I do still like Glee, and I still love and adore Kurt and I don't want to say goodbye to him yet, especially not when he's in such a dark uncertain place. And of course, I'll still get to see Chris on my screen every week if he's in the majority of the season. fanny2

Right now I'm more interested in something Chris said in the GoldDerby interview when he was talking about SJP. He said he was excited about *where* she'll be mentoring him, not exactly *what* she'll be mentoring him in. Very curious. humhum

Of course I'd happy if Chris gets more screen time on Glee. However, the possibilities that writers might screw him over again (by making him settle for fashion just because he was rejected by 1 school or making him stay in Lima to anchor the ND storylines) kinda overshadows the excitement of him getting more screen time. Well, we all know that RIB changes their plans very soon anyway, so I can't really take all these spoilers seriously. I'm glad that you're happy, Erin neutre

@bolded: I thought that "where she'll be mentoring him" is the same as "what she'll be mentoring him in"? I may be wrong, though, since I'm not good in English Smile

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/20/2012, 3:08 pm

i wouldn't scrutinize chris' words w/ a magnifying glass. he tries not give anything away based on the very little stuff he's heard, and whatever he heard might not end up in the script anyway. so anything is possible. just wait and see. life is short. time flies. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/20/2012, 3:54 pm

BlueJazz wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:

Of course I'd happy if Chris gets more screen time on Glee. However, the possibilities that writers might screw him over again (by making him settle for fashion just because he was rejected by 1 school or making him stay in Lima to anchor the ND storylines) kinda overshadows the excitement of him getting more screen time. Well, we all know that RIB changes their plans very soon anyway, so I can't really take all these spoilers seriously. I'm glad that you're happy, Erin neutre

@bolded: I thought that "where she'll be mentoring him" is the same as "what she'll be mentoring him in"? I may be wrong, though, since I'm not good in English Smile

Blue Jazz, I have learned to expect crap from the writers, but when Chris is done with it, it's golden crap. I enjoy Glee much more now that I focus on Chris' portrayal of the crap rather than the crap itself.

I'd love for Chris to be on every episode because I enjoy watching him so much, and I want him to suck up as much money as he can from Ryan Murphy and Fox before he moves on to greater things.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/21/2012, 6:26 pm

American Idol's Jessica Sanchez in Talks for Multi-Episode Season 4 Arc

And we are telling you, she is not going to leave Fox’s primetime schedule. Indeed, Jessica Sanchez, whose monster pipes and near-perfect pitch carried her all the way to a second-place finish on Season 11 of American Idol, is nearing a deal to join Glee‘s fourth season in a multi-episode arc, TVLine has learned exclusively.

There are no details yet available on what role Glee executive producer Ryan Murphy might have in store for the 16-year-old California native, but the plan would be to have her join the cast midway through the first half of Season 4, after she completes her duties on the Idols Live summer tour. Presumably, though, Sanchez’s character would in some capacity — either as part of McKinley High’s New Directions show choir or at the New York Academy for the Dramatic Arts where Rachel Berry is headed in the fall — compete for solos with the show’s existing and impressive stable of vocalists. In other words, if you love a diva-off (and who doesn’t?), Season 4 of Glee is about to get intense.

http://tvline.com/2012/06/21/glee-jessica-sanchez/
whatever. glee needs more people that's for sure. let them do all the diva off they can and scream-sing from the bottom of their lungs. dryy

ps. given that there are so many guys in the choir room now they need girls for them to kiss. I mean, guys cannot kiss guys in public, more than once a season.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/21/2012, 7:06 pm

Who?
[...] if you love a diva-off (and who doesn’t?) Season 4 of Glee is about to get intense. [...]
Mah, the girl is sixteen, so watch out for a diva-off with Blaine. arghh
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next